Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF or FxM roleplay with Crimson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimson_spectre

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
After a very long absence, I have returned with stuff I am in mind to try.

Alright, let's get down to business. I'm interested mostly in women, but I can be flexible sometimes and go with men. I always play women (especially with exaggerated body parts, but that's optional) though what kind of woman I like playing varies a lot. It really comes down to my mood or what I think would spice up a scene.

Things I like:
-Transformation/Body Modification
-Bimbofication (Sort of. I'm more interested in a character embracing their sexuality for the first time. So not really interested in the character being dumbed down so much as losing interest in anything but sex)
-BDSM
-Being either Dom or Sub depending on what my partner prefers
-Harems (being part of one especially, but I'm not a fan of mind control)
-Supernatural/Sci-fi stories
-Sexy or just interesting clothing (as well as clothed sex)
-Impossibly intense pleasure (mind-melting orgasms and the like).
-Exaggerated body parts (as I said before) which would include:
-Massive cocks (Not the biggest fan of cocks, but on occasion I don’t mind them. Given that, I’m very “go big or go home” about it) ranging from an
expected 8 inches to the ridiculous twenty inches or more.
-Massive breasts (either for myself or my partner) though I
honestly don't mind small breasts, so no worries if they aren't
your thing!
-Nymphomania
-Monster guys/girls of any variety really.
-Gothic/Horror settings
-Sci-fi set in space especially.
-Crossdressers (Not necessarily fetishizing crossdressers, it's just that
I tend to like men who are into feminine things or look
feminine. Also that have a great fashion sense)
I'll add more if I think of something.

As for hell no:
-Scat
-Vomit
-Urine
-Vore
-Racism
-Non-Con (tried it once thinking "it's just Roleplay" but it made me way too uncomfortable)
-Ageplay
-Mind Control
Again, I'll add more if I encounter something that puts me off if it didn't occur to me.

There are a few fandoms I might be willing to play around in, namely:

-Star Trek (TNG era)
I'll add more if I think of any.

Now, I do have some character archetypes in mind that I would love the chance to roleplay:

1) A dominant, gorgeous woman with exaggerated body parts who is confident and seductive. She is arrogant and unapologetic about showing off her body and not subtle about going after what she wants (which could lead to some comedy at her expense if the other person just isn't interested). I have this image of a gorgeous dark haired woman seeing something she likes and a damp spot appearing on the crotch area of her tight dress, and she just reaches down and rubs it regardless of what's happening around her with a huge grin on her face. I imagine this archetype would be good for a more supernatural character (say a witch or demon) but again, negotiable.

2) A cute, shy submissive girl. She is still active in pursuing what she wants, but far more polite than her counterpart. She would be dressed in cute and expensive dresses with a sense of classiness to her. I'd still prefer exaggerated body parts for her, but since she's supposed to be petite and cute I would tone it down more. The image I have in my head is a cute girl in a gothic Lolita dress being very flustered as she tries to catch someone's attention. Another, more heated image is her bent over, still wearing her dress, shaking her ass and begging to be fucked while blushing. I could see her being degraded and humiliated, but I'd rather she be objectified and admired as something beautiful to be owned, like a prize. I feel I need to explain this, but I won't go any lower than sixteen on her age, and even that is a bit too young for me to be perfectly comfortable.

3) A nerdy, introverted girl (possibly with a cynical demeanor) who has a devious side she's finally exploring. This is a much more loose archetype, and I'm willing to play her as sub, dom or neither at the drop of a hat. The image in my head is an ordinary girl with glasses wearing hoody, jeans and barefoot in her apartment with a bored look on her face as she checks her phone. If you like seducing cute nerds, or being dominated by them, or even just like someone who can make good nerdy references then this might be the character to ask about.

4) A pure, shining Goddess with a calm demeanor and warm presence. She is as tender and caring as she is beautiful. Even as a dom she would be calm and patient, never raising her voice. Her actions would speak louder than words. For this character, exaggerated body parts are essential. The image I have is of a gorgeous and tall blonde woman hovering off the ground (optional) wearing a long silver gown shaped perfectly for her curves. She can be a dom, sub, or simply a comforting partner.

5) A stoic, knightly character. This archetype is strong, commanding and generally has a feel of being unattainable, sort of an "out of your league" type. The image I have in my head is an actual knight with braided hair and a look of irritation or anger on her face. She can be played as mean, mysterious, or just stoic depending on what the story demands. Works best for medieval settings obviously, but she doesn't have to be a literal knight.

6) A slime girl. I actually have not used this role in practice yet, but I'm learning to do so. Don't really have an image in my head yet, but this could work as an alien or lab experiment, general sci fi roles. Then again, she also works as something mystical too.

7) Another nerdy character, but specifically the type no one notices. This character would start out shy and introverted, but over time grow to embrace her sexuality. I think this character archetype is particularly fulfilling in that she is all about sexuality as something empowering. She isn't so much losing her innocence as much as discovering that she's good at something people find desirable. I'm particularly interested in roleplaying as her with body modification in play. The image I have is a brunette schoolgirl (sixteen at least) growing a knockout body and increased sex drive going after the friend who never noticed her before and either dominating them or convincing them to dominate her. Alternatively, she gets someone popular to fuck her (a bit cliché, admittedly, but I'm not thinking bullies or anything, just popular people who didn't notice her until then). This would definitely lead into a change in dress style towards more enticing clothing.

9) A seductive vampire. I'm loose on details for this, but I'd like to try it in a roleplay. Possibly as dominant, but maybe just ordinary sex or even submissive (maybe). I love gothic settings and fashion and would love for that to be a factor.

10) A crew member of a spaceship. Not necessarily the captain, but definitely a girl whose in charge and commanding. Tall, dark and sexy is how I imagine her. I think it would be interesting to play such a character in a scene involving aliens. Would be interesting to see the most stoic character being pleasured to the point where she's reduced to wimpering mess, begging for more. Possibly at the hands of an alien she encounters, possibly an alien crew member. A reminder: no rape. She'd willingly consent to having this done to her, she just wouldn't know how much mind melting pleasure she's in store for.

Another thing I'd like to add is that I wouldn't mind trying some furry roleplay. I should note that I have zero experience with it, but hey anthropomorphized animal people sounds interesting. Even if you're not interested in roleplay with a newbie, I wouldn't mind some advice on how to proceed either. Say, where to get ideas or advice on how scenes should work? I'm just asking for help basically.

I do have one story idea that's just kinda floating around.
-A cult that undergoes an erotic ritual of some kind to summon a sex god(dess) or demon or angel or something. Or one of their own members ascends to that status (don't care if it's me). I don't know, it's pretty vague right now. Just let me know if that interests you, but if not there's plenty of else we could do.

I don't have any other stories thought out, so come to me if you have one in mind you would really like to do. I don't mind pure smut, but story is nice too and I also don't mind sex taking a backseat to character. After all, interesting characters are my true passion above all else!

And that's all I have for the moment. I feel I should also mention that I am flexible on any of this. So just send me a message or reply to this post or whatever you are comfortable with if you'd like to do something. Look forward to it!

RE: FXF or, occasionally, FXM roleplay

Hi there! Am I able to still pm you if you're still roleplaying?

crimson_spectre said:
Hey lovely people! After going around building up some experience I'm finally making a request thread! Whoo!

Alright, let's get down to business. I'm interested mostly in women, but I can be flexible sometimes and go with men. I always play women (especially with exaggerated body parts, but that's optional) with a tendency to be seductive or just sex crazed, so if that's the kind of woman you like, look no further! (Though I also do other stuff...)

Things I like:
-Transformation/Body Modification
-Bimbofication (Sort of. I'm more interested in a character embracing their sexuality for the first time. So not really interested in the character being dumbed down so much as losing interest in anything but sex)
-BDSM
-Being either Dom or Sub depending on what my partner prefers
-Harems (being part of one especially, but I'm not a fan of mind control)
-Supernatural/Sci-fi stories
-Sexy or just interesting clothing (as well as clothed sex)
-Exaggerated body parts (as I said before) which would include:
-Massive cocks (Not the biggest fan of cocks, but on occasion I don’t mind them. Given that, I’m very “go big or go home” about it) ranging from an
expected 8 inches to the ridiculous twenty inches or more.
-Massive breasts (either for myself or my partner) though I
honestly don't mind small breasts, so no worries if they aren't
your thing!
-Nymphomania
-Incest (It's not my favorite, but I'm open to it. I'm fond of playing
tender, motherly characters so this is sort of an extension of
that)
-Monster guys/girls of any variety really.
-Gothic/Horror settings
-Crossdressers (Not necessarily fetishizing crossdressers, it's just that
I tend to like men who are into feminine things or look
feminine. Also that have a great fashion sense)
I'll add more if I think of something.

As for hell no:
-Scat
-Vomit
-Urine
-Vore
-Racism
-Non-Con (tried it once thinking "it's just Roleplay" but it made me way too uncomfortable)
-Mind Control
Again, I'll add more if I encounter something that puts me off if it didn't occur to me.

There are a few fandoms I might be willing to play around in, namely:

-Marvel (MCU, 616, or a custom-made universe would be fine, whichever universe, medium or characters you're a fan of). I actually have a HUGE craving for this right now that I can't explain.

-DC (Specifically the Bat Family)

-Star Trek (TNG era)
I'll add more if I think of any.

Now, I do have some character archetypes in mind that I would love the chance to roleplay:

1) A dominant, gorgeous woman with exaggerated body parts who is confident and seductive. She is arrogant and unapologetic about showing off her body and not subtle about going after what she wants (which could lead to some comedy at her expense if the other person just isn't interested). I have this image of a gorgeous dark haired woman seeing something she likes and a damp spot appearing on the crotch area of her tight dress, and she just reaches down and rubs it regardless of what's happening around her with a huge grin on her face. I imagine this archetype would be good for a more supernatural character (say a witch or demon) but again, negotiable.

2) A cute, shy submissive girl. She is still active in pursuing what she wants, but far more polite than her counterpart. She would be dressed in cute and expensive dresses with a sense of classiness to her. I'd still prefer exaggerated body parts for her, but since she's supposed to be petite and cute I would tone it down more. The image I have in my head is a cute girl in a gothic Lolita dress being very flustered as she tries to catch someone's attention. Another, more heated image is her bent over, still wearing her dress, shaking her ass and begging to be fucked while blushing. I could see her being degraded and humiliated, but I'd rather she be objectified and admired as something beautiful to be owned, like a prize. I feel I need to explain this, but I won't go any lower than sixteen on her age, and even that is a bit too young for me to be perfectly comfortable.

3) A nerdy, introverted girl (possibly with a cynical demeanor) who has a devious side she's finally exploring. This is a much more loose archetype, and I'm willing to play her as sub, dom or neither at the drop of a hat. The image in my head is an ordinary girl with glasses wearing hoody, jeans and barefoot in her apartment with a bored look on her face as she checks her phone. If you like seducing cute nerds, or being dominated by them, or even just like someone who can make good nerdy references then this might be the character to ask about.

4) A pure, shining Goddess with a calm demeanor and warm presence. She is as tender and caring as she is beautiful. Even as a dom she would be calm and patient, never raising her voice. Her actions would speak louder than words. For this character, exaggerated body parts are essential. The image I have is of a gorgeous and tall blonde woman hovering off the ground (optional) wearing a long silver gown shaped perfectly for her curves. She can be a dom, sub, or simply a comforting partner.

5) A stoic, knightly character. This archetype is strong, commanding and generally has a feel of being unattainable, sort of an "out of your league" type. The image I have in my head is an actual knight with braided hair and a look of irritation or anger on her face. She can be played as mean, mysterious, or just stoic depending on what the story demands. Works best for medieval settings obviously, but she doesn't have to be a literal knight.

6) A slime girl. I actually have not used this role in practice yet, but I'm learning to do so. Don't really have an image in my head yet, but this could work as an alien or lab experiment, general sci fi roles. Then again, she also works as something mystical too.

7) Another nerdy character, but specifically the type no one notices. This character would start out shy and introverted, but over time grow to embrace her sexuality. I think this character archetype is particularly fulfilling in that she is all about sexuality as something empowering. She isn't so much losing her innocence as much as discovering that she's good at something people find desirable. I'm particularly interested in roleplaying as her with body modification in play. The image I have is a brunette schoolgirl (sixteen at least) growing a knockout body and increased sex drive going after the friend who never noticed her before and either dominating them or convincing them to dominate her. Alternatively, she gets someone popular to fuck her (a bit cliché, admittedly, but I'm not thinking bullies or anything, just popular people who didn't notice her until then). This would definitely lead into a change in dress style towards more enticing clothing.

8) A mother figure. I enjoy occasionally roleplaying tender characters, so this would be good for anyone who just wants something soft. Imagine a gorgeous woman with a kind smile on her face who just wants to give your character a massage or take care of them and be loving. I'm okay with roleplaying incest for this, but it's not a necessity or anything. This could also involve a motherly figure undergoing body modification and becoming more aware of her desires and more willing to pursue them, which could lead to domination or submission. I'm thinking a modest fashion sense to start, but it could evolve into something sexier. Or not.

9) A seductive vampire. I'm loose on details for this, but I'd like to try it in a roleplay. Possibly as dominant, but maybe just ordinary sex or even submissive (maybe). I love gothic settings and fashion and would love for that to be a factor.

I don't have any stories thought out, so come to me if you have one in mind you would really like to do. I don't mind pure smut, but story is nice too and I also don't mind sex taking a backseat to character. After all, interesting characters are my true passion above all else!

And that's all I have for the moment. I feel I should also mention that I am flexible on any of this. So just send me a message or reply to this post or whatever you are comfortable with if you'd like to do something. Look forward to it!

I love all your ideas! I find inspiration in a story i join. I'm not too great at starting a story up myself but i can offer great ideas on the side and i love too join you if you will give me a chance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom