Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey, ho.{ Looking for Mafia/Noir partner. }

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepper321

Moon
{I don't have the patience for pretty forum graphics and the like so please pardon the rather plain looking text?}

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THE THREAD. PM ME INSTEAD BECAUSE I'D LIKE TO KEEP THIS CLEAR FOR EDITS AND EXTRA POSTS.​

Hey all. Name's Pepper. Old enough to be on the smutty side of the forums but young enough to not get married or pop babies yet. I enjoy playing female characters and being on the submissive side every now and then but it's gotten a little stale and I'm looking for fresh meat now.

I only roleplay over EMAIL or GOOGLE HANGOUTS(with preference to Hangouts) but thanks to me being glued to my phone 24/7(almost), a reply can almost always be guaranteed within the hour so don't worry about a long absence or the like.

Things I'm looking for in a partner:

-Anyone that can play a convincing male character regardless of your actual gender.
-Someone that can churn out a couple of paragraphs in third-person with good grammar and no chatspeak.
-Someone that doesn't let any sexual content from the roleplay bleed into OOC talk.(stressing this now because of a bad incident that left me disgusted and very pissed).
-Someone that's available most of the time(or is equally glued to their smartphone like me).
-Someone responsible, mature and in it for the long term.
-Someone that doesn't start hassling me like a clingy person if I don't reply for a couple of hours.
-Someone that doesn't godmod. That's an InstaBlock from me.
~if you're actually reading this ad properly, PM me with "I'm not actually an idiot." in the subject header.~

You don't have to be constantly replying but I'm a rather impatient person and can lose interest easily if the roleplay isn't kept afloat. Just putting it out there in case anything happens. Also open to using faceclaims(with the exception of anime pictures).

Kinks and Squicks:

Regarding these, I think I have so many kinks that it'll take a long while to list them all so just check out my F-List. That isn't set in stone, however, as things do go both ways and mutual satisfaction is very important. I'm open to anything and everything except for Incest and Scat.

That's it. Two squicks.

Current kinky cravings:

I haven't actually played a furry before and I'd really like to, especially if it's against a canine kind against my feline kind. I'd like for this to have the full works though, like knotting and whatnot.

Normal plots(18+):
I usually write in a modern setting since I absolutely suck at high fantasy or the like. I haven't found someone willing to write out an Ancient History plot though, so that'll be interesting to play out. Ancient Egyptian, Roman, Greek.. even Japan or China.

I'm currently craving a Noir-type storyline with Mob bosses, assassins and the like. Haven't gotten to play a femme fatale in a while and I'd like to be able to let her out. I'd also like for this to be filled with sexual tension, smut and violence. If you don't like gore, please don't bother wasting our time.

Not everything has to be smut-filled though. The slow burn of a growing romance or even a crazy arranged marriage plot. Anything goes for these ones! Feel free to discuss the plots over PM/IM with me.

~~~~~

The amount of nonsense I've been getting is kind of driving me around the bend so I have to resort to this. If you'd like to roleplay something with me, please include a writing sample. I roleplay to relieve stress and to get out of reality. Bad grammar and sentence structure annoys the bloody daylights out of me and I really have no patience for that. I'm in it for the longterm and I have no time to entertain idiots.

RE: Hey, ho.{ Looking for medical play and rape over Google Hangouts!}

Bump. Open to anything remotely smutty over Hangouts.

Well; you blocked me cause I was clingy. But I saw that you were somewhat enjoying the RP we were supposed to have, so..second chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom