Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it is worth, mine is still loading. So, I'd say it's safe to say that it's on your end as opposed to the site's unless the site had a temporary hiccup.

The site was under attack the other night. Some DDoS happened, so they were moving stuff around to fix issues.

I hate this Playstation 3 then. I clear the browser cache for it and cookies too. And it still does not show it. It was doing just fine for 2 or 3 months till those attacks. I got 6 active Note role plays going there too. Can't afford a new PC till Christmas at least. They all know. I'm using a PS3 too. I was replying to one of my Zelda Note role plays when it quit on me.:s

Still not loading for me. Can someone give me the Admin email so i can tell them to delete my F-list account, I guess. It never going to load on this PoS PS3....

I found out why it will not load anymore on PS3. The encryption of https was changed to 256-bit. Whatever it was before, The PS3 loaded. Sucks monkey balls. Cause I know they will not change it back for just one person. If I am the only one, Subscribers included, which I am. I have the same problem with Facebook too. Oh well.

Well... You're using a browser that hasn't been updated in half a decade. Sorry to say, but the fault here is entirely yours. Get a cheap Android ($50-$100). If you don't have wifi, get a USB-OTG cable and a USB Ethernet adapter. Both are ~$5 or less.

Never had a use for cellphone till now. Would be better to wait til Christmas for my new PC. I heard typing on that tiny onscreen keyboard can be a pain to learn. I paragraph role play too, typing anywhere from 5 sentences to 10 sentences depending on how well I know the character and series. Making due with what I had available now basically.

Bluetooth keyboards are plentiful and cheap, and work well with any mobile device. Also, the aforementioned USB-OTG adapter will allow you to use any standard USB devices on an Android, including mice, keyboards, supplementary screens, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom