Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Female for a RolePlay (Current desires; new desire!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drey malic

Super-Earth
My roleplay desire as of late is simple and to the point so I'm sorry if this is short and too the point but here's the only thing I'm really craving for...

Law, Disorder, Drugs and Crime... a brother x sister roleplay
Genre: Incest, Drugs, Mafia/Gang, Smut
[50 / 50 Smut to Plot ratio]
The Father and Mother of a wealthy law firm both die in a tragedy - plane crashes minutes after take off - leaving their son and daughter to run the family business. The son has long since been working on his career in Law and Order to take the family business from his father, the daughter... has only now returned from college to grief their parents passing. She returns home... but not everything is the same. Now that their father and mother are no longer with them, the Brother is no longer held back from doing as he pleases with his sister and he wants nothing more than to make her his.

Adult Siblings, crime rampant city and the Law Firm has rumors of starting to make deals with the crime bosses of the city...

High school student x Demon in Student form...
Genre: School, Smut, Slave x Master, Slice of Life
[60 / 40 smut to plot ratio]
A high school student gets into black magic and rituals while studying in school. He joins a magicians club and a lot of other weird clubs trying to find something that most would call impossible. He ends up finding it at a local library - a real magic spell book. Taking the spell book home, he performs a magic ritual and summons a demon from hell. He offers the demon his virgin soul to reap in ten years time if the demoness will live with him, go to school with him and in general be his girl friend for the ten years time. Ten years for a Demon is nothing, Demons are eternal and cannot be killed. So why not? The Demoness accepts and becomes his personal sex outlet.

I request only two things about the demoness. That the demoness have large and ample breasts, and the ability to transform between a human and demonic form. You can decide any other traits, but these two I must demand.

Important note: Seems I forgot to add this. I reply between 400 to 2,500 words a reply depending on my mood. If you can't write at least 400 per reply. Do not contact me.

I will roleplay these via PM, E-mails, Threads or if you want we can do it via Skype - but you'll have to ask me first.

RE: Seeking Female for a RolePlay (Current desire; new desire!)

daily bump, the search for roleplay partners continues... Finding someone with my criteria seems to be nearly impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom