Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Did They Had {Revenge x Reydan}

DelightfulRevenge

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–“π–Šπ–ž π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
Turning the oven knob before picking up the box of matches and lighting one of them up, twenty year old Kelly quickly placed the lighten match into the stove that wasn't popping any gas correctly for itself and soon lit it out once she got what she wanted. Next, she got out a small pot from underneath the sink and filled it with an entire bottle of water, letting it boil for a couple minutes. She then paddles over to the small round table that was standing lifelessly against the square window and takes a seat. Kelly suddenly buries her head in her hands and sighs, her stomach luckily filled of food but her head pounding with pain. Ever since life has been a struggle for them and money has been very little for pass couple of months, Kelly herself has also been struggling, which was carrying a new life inside of her. Now carrying a new life inside her, she was almost due and would give birth to her unborn baby until the next three months, which would soon breeze away. Time has been speeding away these pass few days.

With her boyfriend doing most of the work and trying his best to provide the better future for his family, Kelly would just laid in bed all day and getting the full time rest she needs in order for her baby to be healthy. And mainly feed the extra mouthful, or probably a few cleaning touches around the house. Therefore, with no family members or any close friends to help them through the hard times, the couple were passed with over due bills and could be kicked out of their only shelter any day. This was only the beginning...

Minutes later, Kelly returned back over to the pot and noticed the boiling water was ready. Pouring the steaming hot water into a teacup with a peppermint teabag inside, she then added a few touches of milk along a few teaspoons of sugar. Finally holding the cup close to her lip as she slowly takes a sip out of it, her eyes trailed off to look at the coo-coo clock across from her and gazed at the time it was now, a long sigh escaped from her lips as she stood there in silence. All Kelly's head was running through right now, is how is she going to make this right for her family? A baby was soon about to come from right around the corner, and Kelly still hasn't got anything so far for the unborn baby before it arrives. Since money was becoming a pain and life has been struggle, things was also happening outside in life. Though she wasn't involve any gangs or violence to that cause, her boyfriend was. And didn't say anything about for now. But it still bother her.

Brushing back the light brown hair from her light brown eyes she starts walking back to the living room, Kelly gently sat back down but this time on crouch and laid down. Putting a pillow underneath her swollen stomach and resting her head above the crouch's arm, and her eyes searching for something that would at least be inspired to look at. With a sigh to calm her boredom, she then rested an hand on her stomach and gently closed her eyes.

Derrek didn't see Kelly when he came through the door, but could tell almost instantly she was there. There was a smell of peppermint, one that he always found a little sickly, tinged with the heavier odors of milk. He always thought it was weird that Kelly mixed the two together, but new better than to argue. His girlfriend might be three years younger than him, twenty to his twenty three, and five foot to his six foot three, but she was a feisty one even before she'd gotten pregnant.

'Hey' he called out, hearing the exhaustion cracking in his own voice as he forced the word out. This was the fourth twelve hour shift he'd pulled at the garage this week, and Felipe had lined up at least the same number again over the next couple of weeks, but both he and Kelly knew it wouldn't be enough. They were still missing about a quarter of the rent.

'Hey' he called again, maybe having missed her answer from being too tired.

He stuck his head around the door to see if she wanted anything before heading into the tiny bathroom to wash the engine oil and grease from his hands. His overalls would have to be dirty again tomorrow - they couldn't spare the change for the laundromat today.

'Dom's coming over this evening for the bag' was his parting shot as he headed to the bathroom. He knew Kelly hated Dom, hated the whole gang that he had known since grade school, but this was the only way.

'Don't look in the bag!' he called out as he turned on the taps.

(OOC - btw just let me know if you like/dislike any of this!)

The snitch of a horrible oodor filled her nose. Kelly looked up and realized Derek had been calling out the past minute. Too lazy and most likely to tired to say something, she laid there in silence before hearing another 'hey'. Maybe shout for an answer was deeply needed? Sighing she slowly sat and groaned, "What Derrek?" She said tiredly as placed her hand on the side of her cheek and forcefully opened her eyes. Once an answer was responded her face suddenly lighten up. "What do you mean Dom is coming over tomorrow?" Kelly then said bitterly as she then forced herself up and strolled to the bathroom, where she remembered hearing running water running direction. Looking at Derrek she groaned.

Dom and her wasn't the best of friends. Due to the fact they were both dealing with guns and violence, Kelly wasn't put up with it and wasn't in the mood to talking to people who killed others. In fact, she hated the entire gang. Even though Derek was in it, she however still loved him and never gave an argument about it. For some reason it was different for him...but for the others...a different story.

"Ugh, what is he coming for? The house is already a mess. And i think that's quiet enough. Like seriously, is the gang more important than your upcoming child?"

He scrubbed at the oil and grease on his arm, not looking at her as he spoke.

'Babe enough. He's coming, he's picking up the bag, he's paying me for holding it, and he's leaving. He's not bringing anyone else from the gang and he'll be here for just a few minutes tops. So just leave it.'

Finally he turned, and, looking at her for the first time since coming home, felt bad for being so rude to her. Kelly looked tired and sick, although to him she still looked beautiful. Her belly was only starting to fill out with their baby, and even in her comfy house clothes she looked amazing.

He grinned at her in the way he knew she found hard to resist. 'Babe, trust me. A few minutes and he's out of here and you and I will be alone again. Maybe you can show me that little bump of your later?'

He stretched out his arms to her, wanting to cradle her against his bare chest.

Making the face she would usually give him she then placed her hand on her hips. "Oh, really? Last time you said that you and Dom instead ended up getting drunk and just chill, while getting high. But sure I guess" She soon gave up and rolled her eyes, not really interested have a further discussion about the topic. Just thinking about her and her bed only made Kelly grew wary and weak.

But forcing her attention back to Derrek she soon afterwards spotted his adorable grin, and couldn't help but smiled before blushing. "Hm...sure...But if only you behave and act like a good boy, then I would show you it" She teased as she walked up to him and nuzzled her head on his bare chest and sighed. Feeling her eyes growing heavier she stepped back and yawn.

"I'm tired and hungry...but tired..." She chuckled tiredly and began to stroll towards the bed.

"You know I hate to see you go, but love to watch you walk away!" he called after her, laughing at her response. He had to admit, although the prospect of having a baby terrified the sensible parts of his mind, he couldn't help but love the slight curves his girl had put on over the last three months. He was about to step into their small bedroom after her when her heard a rapping at the door.

Dom always knocked the same way they had since they were children. That secret pattern that only the gang knew. It made Derek smile in spite of how tired he was. There was something infectious about Dom, even though over the past few years he had grown darker and more unpredictable. It was a bond that Kelly just couldn't understand.

"Yo yo yo!" shouted Dom as he opened the door. He was holding a six pack in one hand and something else, a small black rucksack, in the other.
They hugged. "That little hussy of your's around?" Dom asked. He tried to make it a joke, just ribbing between friends, but Derek knew him well enough to sense the sourness in his voice. He hoped that Kelly couldn't hear it in the other room.

"In bed Dom" he replied, "better make this short and sweet."

"Fuck man" Dom scowled. "She's got you whipped." He soon cheered up at the suggestion of ONE beer from Derek, however, and as they sat at the kitchen table he cheered up further when Derek handed over the bag he'd been holding for him.

"Do I even want to know what I was carrying for you this week?" Derek asked ruefully.

"No" said Dom, all business, "but you will this time" and he opened the new bag to reveal two handguns.

"Fuck man!" Derek swore, then instantly regretted it, thinking of Kelly in the next room. She HATED this side of the gang. "You want me to hold onto these?!"

"Yeah man," said Dom, finishing his beer. "They're a bit hot. Recently used if you know what I mean..." He tailed off, knowing he was pushing his luck. "Listen, hold onto them for three-four days. Thats it, I promise." He pushed a wad of cash across the table. "That's for storing the last stuff here. Running out of respectable friends to cover my ass these days". And with a wink, he chugged the last bit of his beer and left.

Derek sighed and, after stowing the new bag in his secret hiding place in the ceiling boards (he hoped Kelly didn't know about this spot) he stepped into the bedroom. He was exhausted, but the sight of his girlfriend on the bed filled him with a rush of love and also desire. "Hey", he whispered, not sure if she was asleep. "How's it going little mamma?"

Just when things could get any better, a familiar knock on the door caught Kelly's attention while she sat on the bed and listened quietly, quiet enough to hear whatever Derek would talking. But once realizing the greeting and that voice she instantly came to conclusion it was Dom.

"That little hussy of your's around?" She remembered him saying, as she would groan.

Growling she then shouted, "Shut up!" And shouted loud enough for him to hear. Though, as she would say, a small pain came from her stomach and cause her gasp. Right, not good for the baby, she reminded herself as she glanced and began to move her finger in circular motion.

During the pass minutes, which felt like hours and hours with Dom around, Kelly did nothing but close her eyes and focus on listening to heartbeat of her unborn child. Though it seemed impossible, it wasn't for Kelly. So far, she could already imaged having the bundle of joy locked in her arms and slowly closing it's eyes as she sing. Kelly, in picture, was tired but was determined to put her baby to sleep. Then again, speaking of sleep, she wanted to sleep right now.

Turning over she then felt something hot and whispers gliding on her ear. The voice was very familiar and most too much to resist. Turning halfway she watched Derek as he hovered over her, and she couldn't help but smile. "It's going good daddy" She said seductively as she leaned in and went to kiss his lips. "Did the big bad ugly wolf left?" She joked.

He kissed her gently, sliding into bed behind her. "He's gone Kelly" he murmured to her, running his hands over her legs as he pressed up against her. Reaching higher, he caressed the small bump that was slowly growing in her tummy. "Has baby been any trouble today?" he grinned.

As he waited for her answer he looked over his pregnant girlfriend. She really was a stunner. Short but feisty was how most people put it, but he knew there was a softer side to her. Sometimes he caught her stroking her little bulge with a far away look in her eyes, dreaming of when the baby came. She was more beautiful to him everyday now that she was pregnant, even with all the aches and discomfort it brought her.

Wrapping his arms around her, he moved her gently to him. He could feel her warmth against him, and even though he knew he had to get up in a few hours for another twelve hour shift, his desire for her overwhelmed his tiredness. "Can I tempt you into being a little naughty my sexy little mamma?" he asked, tracing her arms with his fingertips. She was always the boss in the bedroom, and he was more than willing to play along.

(OOC - She's 6 months pregnant)

"He'd better be gone" She grumbled after returning the kiss and laying her head back down onto the pillow. Feeling Derrek soft touches move upward to her stomach and gently rubbing it in circular motions, she soon felt then their unborn child inside begin to place hard kicks as they laid close together. With his soft touches Kelly instantly knew her baby was happy to feel her father's presence again. Moments like these always brought a smile to her face. "Huh? Oh, um, no. I just mostly slept the entire day and got up to get to make tea. But no, the baby was well behaved" She playfully rolled her eyes, while smiling.

Sighing Kelly got halfway and turned off the lights, just reaching over with enough strength. Snuggling her body close to Derrek once she was done, Kelly then laughed when heard the comment before shrugging. It's been awhile since they played like this and Kelly was willing to do a round tonight. "I can be little naughty" She blushed biting her lips. "What did you had in mind?"

Watching her bite her lip made him smile, and it was a smile that deepened as she switched off the light and snuggled up against him. He was so tired, but all thoughts of sleep vanished as he felt her press her body against him and offer up the idea of being naughty.

"I don't know", he grinned in the dark, caressing her bulge, "maybe you should tell me. Sounds like my little mamma has been home all day alone. Could be frustrating" he teased, running his fingers up and down her sides and leaning in to kiss her neck. "Could be difficult." More kisses and strokes. "How about you let me scratch some of your itches". He was trying to tease her, frustrate her into taking the next step first, but he knew they could both feel his growing erection pressing against her backside. If she didn't make a move soon, he would have to.

Only wearing a shirt and panties, Kelly managed to feel the erection growing inside his pants while he kissed her neck. Tilting her head then, as she would feel the passion and pressure increasing, she accessed her neck more as she moaned. If not mistaking, Kelly always "hated" to be teased. Her pussy was already wet from the teasing comments, and she just couldn't wait to start. Then again, like said earlier, it was frustrating. "Yes, it was very frustrating and boring. You could of stayed home today with me." She finally whimpered.

Sexually frustrated now by his kisses and strokes, Kelly mare her move and slowly moved her hips up and down, in circular motions, and grind them against his hard cock.

Derrek grinned as his pregnant girlfriend began to grind her hips against his. She was wearing one of his shirts, which should have given him a clue about just how horny she was. She always put on one of his shirts when she was planning to jump him. Frustrated by her teasing, he moved so that his back was against the bedstead and, ever so gently, moved her between his legs so that she was sitting with her back to his chest. Although he was careful about her bump he was strong enough to lift Kelly without a problem.

He knew she was getting hot, but loved to tease her. Reaching into her (his) shirt he felt the round swell of her breasts, already expanding in expectation of birth, and began to kneed the flesh in his fingers. With his left hand he tweaked her nipples, just hard enough to get a reaction, whilst his right traveled down to her panties. Even six months pregnant Kelly had refused to give up on wearing anything but her usual lacy underwear, and he grinned as he stroked her pussy through the fabric. Leaning in he nipped at her neck with his teeth, growling in desire, before kissing her shoulder, neck, and up to the side of her face. Taking her ear in his teeth he nibbled softly, knowing this might drive her wild, and murmured "Ok little mamma, I'm going to treat you right tonight".

He worked her breasts with his left hand, his grip growing more insistent. He knew she would be able to feel the stiffness of his erection against her ass, grinding his hips against hers from behind as he pulled her panties to one side and began to work her clit with his fingers. Knowing he needed to be inside her soon, he whispered to her "Babe do you want to be on top or do you want me there?"

It felt so right, even when she was on sixth month of pregnancy. Kelly moaned with pleasure after she pulled and straddled onto his lap. It wasn't no serect she had the usual lace panties she worn previous times, that always sparked Derrek. For some reason Kelly preferred lace panties than regular panties. As well for her bras. Other than that, everything se were normal.

Moaning again she quickly gripped her hand onto his bare chest and pressed firmly once she felt his fingers stroking and running along her pussy. Her pussy however, managed to grew into its weakness within a second. Quickly it soaked her panties from its juices. Teasing from the fingers got the best out of her. "hm...right there baby.." she whispered, slowly resuming to sway her hips against his cock. Ignoring his other teasing technique he would usually do, to tease her, she rested her head on his shoulder and waited for something spectacular to happen.

Just then, feeling once more of his hands as one would play with her swollen boobs and the other her pussy, Kelly in an instant felt her cheeks turned to high red and closed her eyes. "oh, god. What did I told you about teasing me?" She questioned while panting heavily, feeling her juices ready to be released. Moaning softly as she would love his bold hands caress her clit in circular motions, she reopened her eyes after listening to his question. She pouted.

"i was ontop last time. You can go up there."

Gently, aware of her bump, Derrek laid her on the bed and, kneeling between her legs, began to roll her panties up her legs. He grinned down at her, feeling the hardness between his legs grow even stiffer at the sight of his pregnant girlfriend. Kelly was egging him on with her moans and her talk about teasing, and he spread her legs, rubbing the head of his cock against her pussy.

"Like that babe?" he grinned at her, teasing her just a little bit more. He knew how horny she was, and how much he wanted her, but he couldn't resist just a little more toying with Kelly.

He paused for a moment to hear her answer, and then, watching her face, he pushed inside of her, slowly, letting his length fill her. She was so warm and tight he almost came straight away, but he held on, wanting to please her as much as she pleased him. He loved Kelly. She was the one who had pulled him out of the gang, got him back on his feet after prison, helped him find a job, a house, a purpose. He worshiped her, and she knew it. Leaning in, he kissed her passionately on the lips, pressing his tongue against hers. "I love you so much little mama" he moaned, slowly beginning to push in and out of her, "you really are amazing."

It was unexpected, and happen under in a blink of an eye. Kelly only chances were to relax and breath. She awaited for Derrek's cock to enter her pussy, as her legs was now spread and wrapped around his waist. Until suddenly, it finally came but with first a rubbing. Already then she was turned and lowly moan. Next, it came to point when she felt both pain and pleasure, and just could not help but to lean her head back. Kelly moaned once again by his entering and quickly placed her hands onto his back, grabbing it with ease to not hurt him. However, it went in deep - far deep than she expected for it to go. "So b-big..." She said, not hardly near a whisper. Her breath was muffle and hard breath, as if it was just out of breath from doing a two mile run. Kelly's eye was close and slowly enjoying his thrusting hips as it went in and out. It surprised to her to realize how she was not screaming as much, like before. It was just...pleasurable.In fact, the room was silent and only filling with the rocking sounds of the bed and the pumps of Derrek ' s thrusting. More and more has then increase, becoming hander stronger than before.

And then, she leaned for the kiss, kissing him back so gently and loving. She loves him very much. "Oh, hm...I love you too Daddy" She said between the thrust, which increased afterwards. Kelly gripped harder onto his back. "Hm, harder daddy" She said seductively.

Feeling her kiss him back, her legs wrapped around him and her hands clutching his back, Derrek could only do as she urged. Kneeling up so as not to put too much pressure on her bulge, he began to plunge in and out of her, pounding her pussy as hard as he dared. When they had first been together they used to spend whole days in bed, engaging in every position they could imagine, and now he savoured a little bit of that passion again.

He knew he was close, and he continued his thrusting in the hope that Kelly was too. "Ugh Kelly", he groaned, moving closer to climax with every thrust, "You drive me absolutely crazy. I love you so...fucking...much". With that final declaration of love, he could not hold back any more, and felt his cock twitch and jerk within her. Filling her with his seed he could only gasp for air, eventually pulling out of her after a final kiss and collapsing onto their bed beside her.

"Love you" he murmured as he began to drift off into sleep.

Thrusts after thrusts. Moan after moan. Kiss after kiss.

The process was not longer than she expected for it be; it was more quicker, in fact. Once she felt he was beginning to cum inside her, a long exhausted exhaling trail of air parted with Kelly's lip as for among a gasped in relief, thankful - at least- managed to lessen and turn into more pleasure. She slowly closed her eyes shut and allowed her body to relax while she enjoy his warm semen flow within her system. Her legs began to weaken by their special event. No words was spoken as yet, but only their heavy breathing and sticky kisses as it was planted onto her neck; Kelly tilted her neck to side and gave him enough access to deepened his kiss. When Derek finally pulled out from her violated pussy, another gasp soon parted from her lips. It was really big. With pain and exhaustion from Kelly, she struggles her legs to unwrap from Derek's waist to the comfort of the bed beneath her. Her hands releases the skin of his body, that was gripped tightly in her hands, and rests it shakily by her sides as she struggle to get underneath the warmth of the covers; even if it was hot from the event Kelly liked her privacy.

Sighing happily she then said, "Love you" Before then, she was fast asleep. No reaction was able to continued for the rest of the night, just low sounds of her breathing as close to Derek and resting her head on his chest.

Derrek woke early the next morning. Not wanting to wake Kelly, knowing that she needed her sleep to help cope with the demands of pregnancy, he snuck out of the house and headed for work.

It was a long day at the garage and he spent most of his time, whilst changing filters and checking engines, dreaming of Kelly. Several times Felipe caught him with a stupid grin on his face and he had to busy himself with work to avoid his boss' amused smirk.

It was getting to the end of the day when Dom showed up. Felipe had stepped over the street to the grocery store his wife ran, and Dom had clearly waited for the opportunity.

"Hey man" he grinned, swinging in through the service area. Derrek looked up from the Chevy engine he was altering.

"What is it Dom?" he asked flatty. He was tired, and in no mood for Dom's shit.

"Nothin' man, just want to check in and see if you fancied doing a bit of work for us here at the garage tomorrow night." He lent in, voice lowered, and continued, "we got some hot cars that need new plates, engine ids removing and generally chopping and changing up".

Derrek started to speak but Dom held up a hand. "Think about it and gimme a call" he grinned, showing Derrek a wad of cash. "This'd be the reward". There was more than enough there to pay the next three weeks of rent. Derrek gulped. "Sleep on it. Think about it. Hell, even ask that bitch of yours if you're that pussy-whipped" Dom grinned, "just let me know asap". And with that he was gone.

Derrek watched him leave, scrubbing his hands with a oily rag. What, he wondered, would Kelly think of all this? He was working late tonight, not getting in until gone 9, so he flipped out his cell phone and decided to ring her. Depending on her mood he might, or might not, tell her about Dom's offer.

Kelly was aware of Derek coming late, especially since that was his usual time to come home. It was beginning to get dark, and Kelly was beginning to feel tired even though she did took a couple of naps earlier today. As sat in her usual spot, on the bed, she rested her head on the pillow and patiently waited for her beloved to come home. During this wait, it was silent. Not a peep was made but her deep sighs. Outside however was loud - as usual. Mostly men screaming, or play fighting on the streets.

Remembering this as it is, Kelly felt her eyes slowly began to close, until a startling sound surprised her. A familiar sound, which sounded just a like the house phone ringing. Groaning she struggled herself up and walked out the bedroom, to the kitchen, and answered it without even looking at the caller ID. "Hello" She answered unprofessionally and tiredly, wondering who can this be and why the person would be calling her such a moment.

Hearing Kelly's tired voice at the end of the phone, Derrek braced himself for what was to come.

"Hey babe" he said, trying to sound as calm and appealing as possible, "Dom's stopped by and offered me a bit of work. I wanted to know what you thought..."

That Dom's a fucking idiot and that anything he offers isn't worth touching with a ten foot pole he thought, knowing just how little affection Kelly had for his old friend and gang leader. But the money was too much to simply ignore.

"He needs me to do a chop job on a number of cars tonight. No questions asked" Derrek continued hurriedly. "You know I wouldn't even consider it if it wasn't for the money." He paused, hoping to let in sink in. "He's offering enough cash to cover a month of rent. With the promise of more work to come. I don't know babe," he continued, "can we afford to turn that down?"

He paused, waiting for her answer. Even if Kelly said no he was tempted to do the job anyway. Then again, he knew his girlfriend, and didn't relish the idea of her stomping round here to give him an earful. Or, even worse, trying to track down Dom and give HIM a piece of her mind.

Listening to the voice from the other line, Kelly finally realized it was Derek; and she was surprised to hear he wasn't coming home any time sooner than she thought he would. Instead other things for the night where already planned, and she wasn't going know until now.

"So...you weren't going to tell me this any sooner but did it any way so I give you back my thoughts and opinion? Not only that but keep me up all night, without knowing? - You know what...I not going to say anything. Whatever you think is right from the heart, then go. Other than that, good night." Kelly clearly wasn't in the mood to hear another peep from Derek and his plans. Without knowing the fact Derek was just updated by the news, Kelly on other hand didn't care and had enough of it. Even though she understand it was for the rent and basically for the house, in order to stay shelter, she however couldn't stand him being part of a gang. Then again, she wasn't going to agure.

Just before she hanged up the phone, she then said, "Also, when you're coming home, can you go to the store and buy me a ice tea and a cake? Besides that, I'm going to bed" And hanged up the phone, before marching into the behind and going underneath the covers.

Fuck it, Derrek thought, as Kelly hung up the phone. They needed this money and if she was just going to bitch about it and head back to bed, then he'd trust his own judgement and do the work.

It took him hours that evening, the job made more difficult by Dom insisting on hanging around, smoking weed, and telling him endlessly about what he needed done. Derrek was tired and fed up by the time that they finished, around 1 am, and Dom's friends arrived to shift the stolen cars, now reworked and stripped of any incriminating details, off into the night.

Dom gave him a lift home, telling him a story about this lap dancer who had given him a blow job for some coke, but Derrek didn't listen. Under his seat he had Kelly's ice tea and cake, her favourite cake, in a bag. He only hoped it would be enough to appease her.

Dom wanted to come in when they pulled up but Derrek tried his best to say goodnight on the pavement. He didn't want Dom coming into the house and pissing off Kelly again. Starting up the path, with Dom watching from his car in amusement, he only hoped that Kelly was asleep and not awake and watching Dom drop him off.

"Pussy-whipped!" yelled Dom after him.

The lights were off and Kelly was snuggled inside bed, with the covers hovered her body. Her insides only moved by the soft kicks of her unborn baby, which made Kelly sleep even deeper. As the door would close and soft footsteps would walk in, her body shifted as if it knew it was there. Kelly twisted and turn until she got comfortable. But just as she got comfortable, a sharp glimpse of light hits her eyes and cause them reopen, her vision unclear and blurry. She groaned, looking up. "why are you making so much - much...." Quickly, she fell back asleep.

Back
Top Bottom