Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adult Film Star Role

Status
Not open for further replies.

4everiraira4ever

I am looking for a roleplaying partner relationship to do many scenes together. Must be extremely detailed (more then 4 sentences ie paragraph..must contribute and not have me do all the talking), experienced, friendly, MUST HAVE PIC, and commited. Roleplaying is like a hobby to me. I am extremely detailed, exprienced (12+years), and loyal. I am down for any role besides anime, bondage, gore, nerdy crap, vampires. I like real life roles so NO CHARACTERS! If interested email me at Purge4life@yahoo.com. I only play through yim/aim.

Turn ons: public, forbidden, watched, videotape, threesomes, orgies (if the mood strikes me), name calling ( I get really bad with that), calling daddy or baby. Shouting and yelling so everybody knows were doing it. I like yoga pants, thongs, pigtails.

Scene: You are married with a kid and ur husband ends up loosing his job. On a whim u both make a couple webcam videos and they become pretty popular making u money not enough to live on. One day u get a call from a adult film company and they wanna book u as one of there stars. U cant work with ur husband so u have to work with me. We become partners and friends and after several movies and interviews and awards ur husband starts to get jealous u find out that I'm the bosses son and use me to get more money or better gigs for us. Eventually i knock u up and u have to decide between ur jealous husband or me.

If interested in any of this role email me at purge4life@yahoo.com. I am a nice guy and great roleplayer u wont be disappointed and i expect the same please put daddy somewhere in the title so I know you're not a robot. MUST BE DETAILED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom