Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adult film star role/greek fraternity ritual

Status
Not open for further replies.

4everiraira4ever

I am looking for a roleplaying partner relationship to do many scenes together. Must be extremely detailed (more then 4 sentences ie paragraph..must contribute and not have me do all the talking), experienced, friendly, MUST HAVE PIC, and commited. Roleplaying is like a hobby to me. I am extremely detailed, exprienced (12+years), and loyal. I am down for any role besides anime, bondage, gore, nerdy crap, vampires. I like real life roles so NO CHARACTERS! If interested email me at Purge4life@yahoo.com. I only play through yim/aim.

Turn ons: public, forbidden, watched, videotape, threesomes, orgies (if the mood strikes me), name calling ( I get really bad with that), calling daddy or baby. Shouting and yelling so everybody knows were doing it. I like yoga pants, thongs, pigtails.

Scene #1: you are engaged to the president of a fraternity and already have a kid and live in the house. The fraternity holds a tradition for all pledges that is used as a humilition tactic. Pledges are made to hook up with girls in front of the entire house. The girls must make the pledges bust so they enter hell week if they don't they get into the house free and clear. Ur fianees girl dropped out and the council has said that if he doesn't produce a girl tonight then he's kicked out, u an the baby too. U decide to be the pledges partner (me). I end up knocking u up and u decide either him or me.

Scene #2: You are married with a kid and ur husband ends up loosing his job. On a whim u both make a couple webcam videos and they become pretty popular making u money not enough to live on. One day u get a call from a adult film company and they wanna book u as one of there stars. U cant work with ur husband so u have to work with me. We become partners and friends and after several movies and interviews and awards ur husband starts to get jealous u find out that the bosses son and use me to get more money or better gigs for us. Eventually i knock u up and u have ro decide with ur jealous husband or me.

If interested in any of these roles email me at purge4life@yahoo.com. I am a nice guy and great roleplayer u wont be disappointed and i expect the same please put daddy somewhere in the title so I know you're not a robot. MUST BE DETAILED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom