Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnap plot idea! need M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmagic

Super-Earth
Hey there!

I have a plot that I really want to try out.

You would have to be willing to play 2 or 3 guys though. (Although only really in the beginning, I want her to spend most of her time with the main guy, aka her master)

also my rules are
-at least 1 paragraph and no more than 3 please (it's hard to not godmod if you write more than 3 paragraphs but I understand when somethings the scene demands more to write as long as you don't put words into my characters mouth or write my own actions.)
-have decent grammar, and DETAIL. i love love detail, so please don't make it super short and sweet.
-Must be a long-term role play.
-no bestiality
-I require a plot, not just smut (even though this role play consists of mostly smut haha)
-no yahoo messengers or aim things like that. I only do pm.
-and again, NO GOD MODDING!

So here we go...

My character (girl) would be kidnapped by 2 or 3 men to be trained and sold into Sex Slavery.

Guy #1 is the extremely mean one, who likes to inflict physical pain (punching,kicking,slapping, etc.) and Guy #2 is also pretty mean, but more by mentally hurting her, and sexually too well of coarse. But guy #2 is the one in charge.

I see her falling for guy #2 and him falling for her eventually too.
(kind of like a Stockholm Syndrome kind of thing)

So guy #2 would be the main character you play (the other guy will only be there when called for, or wants something)

I was thinking it would start off with my character waking up in the back of the van kidnapped by guy #1 and a random character who would be driving. Lets say she started freaking out, so guy #1 comes back to shut her up, and beats her up pretty bad knocking her out.

When he brings her into the house guy #2 is pissed off that he damaged the girl (bruising her up) and we go from there.

One thing though, they do not rape her right away. I like A LOT of sexual tension before the actual sex act starts. getting her used to being naked as she will be a virgin, teaching her pleasure, and giving pleasure. I prefer maybe anal even come first, and many punishments.

Also have her go to private parties, where she has to wear skankey outfits, nipple clamps, and be on a leash.

An idea also could be that maybe when she first gets to the house and the guys fight that maybe guy #1 can blurt out guy #2's name, letting my character know on accident.

Maybe also guy #2 wants to be called master, as she will be sold into sex slavery so he whips her or something until she complies.

Any ideas that you have, feel free to message me and we can figure out more as we go!!

Sorry if I rambled, I just had a lot of ideas hahah.

So send me pm's if interested!!! :D

also on video I find really fun to roleplay.
maybe she escapes and this happens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD1KO1CB8F8
START AT 3:06 END AT 5:00 :)

Okay, what do you need to know from me? Here's a sample of my writing
www.literotica.com/s/wheelchair-girl
Happy to play 3 guys (or more)
How reluctant is your character, I like the idea of something a little cruder with regards to how she is used, rather than the typical sex slave scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom