Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Odd Love of a Demon and Vampire [xcloudx101 and me]

Airen looks at Jazmin blushing"Well you are very talented too, I didn't know you knew my mothers song." He says as he shifts his body towards her direction more to get a better look at her." You are really really beautiful.." He says as he slowly leans in an inch from her face staring into her eyes before placing both of his hands on her cheeks and kissing her.

Jazmin squeaked out in a shocked reaction, She never expected him to kiss her so soon. Her face grew bright red and the normal pale cheeks disappeared with a full on blush. she knew she probably should have pulled from his kiss but she didn't want to. It felt so warm and it was something she hadn't had in a very long time. Her lips would sway with his and her tongue slipped across his lips to gently taste his sweet lips and tongue. her hands moved to his chest wrapping around his shirt, just holding him in place. but the kiss would be interrupted by the outburst of her fangs.

Pulling back from him she covered her mouth and looked shameful. "I am sorry.. My fangs.. They retract when i get worked up.. I am so sorry.." She pushed herself to stand up and walk over to the fireplace of the room. Grabbing the fire poker she poked at the wood that wasn't even lit up.

A clock from inside the house started to chime the last hour of the night. Jazmin counted the chimes and when she heard the 5th she turned to him. "I should get to your basement.. I don't want to burn or become weak.. We have a date tonight.." She said softly as she watch him.

Airen blushed as he kissed Jazmin, feeling her fangs cut his lips as she pulls away walking to the fireplace "No, it's okay. I heal really quickly anyways" Hearing the clock chime he looks up at her"Yeah I wouldn't want you to burn either"He says as he motions her to follow him down to the basement. Walking down the stairs he flicks the switch and the lights come to life."Well here it is, this is where I spend most of my time." He says pointing towards the used looking bed in the corner.

Jazmin followed him to the basement. when she seen the used bed she tilted her head in confusion. "You have all those rooms upstairs.. and you use the basement? Why?" she asked in curiosity as she swayed towards the bed putting down her belongings on a small table by the bed. "I would so be staying upstairs if i had a ring but who knows if i ever will get one now.. Lady Coria kicked me out and i don't know where Chrystal Lives or works to go ask her about the day ring.." She moved to lay down on the bed and watch him wondering what he was going to do all day as she rested.

Airen looks at her with an embaressed look on his face"Yeah, It's more cozy down here" He says as he plops down on the bed net to her with a subtle thud."It's okay, we will find something out and get you that ring. In the mean time you should get some rest." He says as he brushes the hair out of her face.

Jazmin smiled at the way he brushed her hair out of her face. It was something she started to enjoy him doing. laying there with her eyes on him she moved to slide back some giving him some room. "you can lay with me.. just a fair warning don't wake me when i am sleeping. i tend to attack out.." She got comfortable and shortly would be in a slumber of deep like sleep. her body stayed still on her side. She would stay that way until she woken up at dusk.

Airen smiled at her as he slid in next to her on the bed pulling the sheet over us both. "I promise I'll behave" He says with a grin as he wraps his arms around Jazmin gently cuddling her before falling asleep

A few hours would pass by and the front door to the house would open, The babysitter and a little one would come in. The woman knew exactly where Airen always kept the payment envelope and went for it grabbing the bills before hugging the little five year old child. The Child went around the house looking for her daddy before reaching the door that went to the basement. "Daddy? I am home! I want some lunch. Can we have some egg sandwiches again like we had yesterday?" The little girl eased her way down stairs. When she reached the bottom she hit the button to rise the shutters of the windows.

Within Seconds of feeling the sunbeams on her body Jazmin woke up and darted to a corner screaming. "Shut the windows please! Oh god please shut them!" Her skin burnt like a egg hitting a frying pan and her eyes became solid red from the fear she held. her hands and nails dug into the walls trying to keep her from the sun beam as it crept towards her body. "AIREN PLEASE!!!" she cried out in fear.

Bella the little girl screamed in a ear screeching way as she turned and ran up the stairs as fast as her little legs would go. This was the first vampire she had ever seen. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Back
Top Bottom