Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Queen to call his own (Nerdfuck & Fadereaper)

Fadereaper

Kiryu
The meal was set at noon, just as demanded by the crowned prince of Casria. The astute young man was dressed in his finest garments as always, it was sort of a routine demanded of his royal lifestyle. If one would ever look upon a member of the nobility, it would have to be only when he was sporting his proper regalia. So he was dressed in his fine silk garments, consisting of a purple tunic embellished and trimmed with golden decorations. The symbol of a noble lion wearing a crown sewn over his chest upon his left pectoral, his tunic short sleeved of course. Underneath he wore a more skin tight set of garments, tights that were colored black.

His pants were matching his tunic in their purple and golden design, and with matching black pants underneath, akin to the tights on his torso. He had on over this a long black jacket, decorated in not only medals from his military career, but as well gold trimming and purple designs that were woven in a series of swirls and another lion on his shoulder. Brushing his coattails behind him he stopped in the small study that was the scene for the meal he was sharing with his mother, the Queen. She had been Casria's solitary ruler for some time, but now that was at an end, or it would be today.

Finding the table for two set up in the middle of the room with a series of other tables, a desk, intricate lighting, and a few book cases. He pulled the golden chair out from under the table, and settled himself down to wait for his mother. He could see that their servants already had the meal of a nice and warm stew served nicely in their bowls, it contained nicely seasoned and cooked beef, and some seasonal vegetables, all immersed in a tangy and flavorful broth. In addition, both bowls were accompanied by a small plate and goblet. The goblet contained well aged wine, and the plate had both a bit of bread and some grapes on it, the bread slick with a thin layer of butter as well. So her raven haired son would be sitting at the table, blue eyes cast over his bowl as he toyed with the spoon by it. Awaiting the arrival, of the 'pet' of honor.

The Queen had a busy schedule, of course, but she was never too busy to enjoy a nice meal with her son who had also proven to lead a full life. She had been thrilled, of course, to find that her son had taken time out of his schedule to meet with her and had been very careful to prepare herself as ornately as always. Isabella was a beautiful woman. Having married young she could easily fit the part of her son's sister. A cushy lifestyle helped with that endeavor as well.

The relatively tall woman had far hair with just a hint of red, a dark auburn that threatened to curl just slightly. Her long hair was pulled up into an up-do that put her crown on clear display. To accentuate her light mocha skin she wore a dress as large and ornate as anyone would expect. It was red with an insignia of their royal family on the low sleeve of it that served to highlight her ample bustline.

Her shoes clicked on the floor as she made her entry, her red lips twisted into a smile at the sight of her son. The boy was the light of her life and had made her proud since the day he took his first step to the day he had invited her here for lunch. "I just don't know what to do with myself," she noted lightly, "the prince, being thoughtful of his mother." It was clear she was joking with him and was in fact very pleased. "To what do I owe the honor?" As her chair was pulled for her she had a seat across from him.

He could hear her arrival, and so with that her son would turn his head to regard her with a smile on his face. Vastrian would motion with his hand for his mother, Queen Isabella, to sit. When she allowed herself to place her soft features onto the cushion of the chair he would finally answer her comment, "well it is of course something of significant importance to the future of this kingdom. One that will have it going in a completely different direction, and thus ensuring a stronger and brighter future for the people who call this kingdom home." He said as he looked down at the table, before allowing himself to dine on his stew he would reach for a bell he had set down for himself.

Picking it up he would shake the bell twice and set it down, a dual meaning that would indicate that he wanted two things to happen. First was the arrival of a servant, the man dressed in fine garments would say. "Yes mi'lord, what can I do for you?" The prince would say, "some of that exotic spice that was used on my stew, can you please fetch more? I do like the taste, however I would like it if it were a little stronger." He said with a smile, the servant wold nod and be on his way. This was to guise that his bell had a more important meaning, and looking to his mother he awaited their arrival.

"I have kept myself busy over-seeing our military organization and the methods of which we train our newer recruits, it was shoddy but it is getting the proper polishing over for us to be more prepared should their use be necessary." He said as he would take a spoon full of the brown liquid and would drink it broth and all down, as the servant arrived to apply a brown powder to the bowl of stew. The well dressed man regarded his Queen and would ask. "Any more for you mi'lady?" He asked as soon the sound of numerous foot steps could be heard marching through the hall near the study, they would be fully intent on coming into their study which was accented by their sudden arrival.

Each of them were dressed in something remarkably familiar, the colors of silver and red, their neighbor kingdom of Palak and long vaunted rival. Even indicated more by the image of a black eagle on their uniforms, Vastrian was silent, letting their arrival sink in.

Isabella was pleased her son seemed to be in good spirits. As he began to eat she idly partook of the fine wine that had bee provided from them. It had a fantastic taste that pleased her and she was content. She listened intently as her son went to to explain the importance of this meeting. Some nee improvement with their military, she guessed, or perhaps even a new weapon..?

As her son requested more of the seasoning, she had the sudden feeling that something wasn't quite right. Rarely did her son make such requests.. Her dark eyes went from the servant to her son, studying. The servant's question went unanswered as the distant marching rang in her ears. "What have you done..?" She requested quietly before their intruders made their entrance. Her face darkened . The Queen sprung to her feet quickly. "What have you done?" She demanded sharply from her son again, this time louder and far more demanding...

He looked at his friends and it was when he did and provided their captain with a nod, that one would actually do something. The armed guard would side step and take a few paces closer to the queen, his imposing figure across from her. He tried to reach a hand forth to seize her own to try to pull her in, the intent to restrain her with her arms behind her back. Another of the guards approached her, waiting to see how she fight and how he could aid his ally in capturing the queen. The Prince would take a drink of his wine before standing up, saber sheathed on his belt slapping against his side as he did that.

"I made a deal sweet mother, and that deal was the following. I swear fealty to our neighbors, and in exchange they make the key masterstroke that is currently underway right now to ensure that you and change our roles in this kingdom." He smiled as he would watch the two guards fight to restrain her now, watching her attempts to flee and make movements to counter and restrain her. All the while, a man looked to Vastrian and would say.

"We have given you what you asked for, now it is time for us to make this more official, don't you think?" The delegate from Palak would suggest, receiving a nod from Vastrian who would wait for the delegate to give his orders. "Get some bindings on her, we are going to have a big of a public display for this city of their's. So, get her ready to travel." The men would nod, trying to pin her arms behind her back, while the one who was behind her tried to apply shackles from his belt onto her wrists. All the while, facing down the knowing smile on her son's face.

Isabella quickly pulled away as the guards reached to try and detain her. "How dare you!" She declared as she stepped away only to be approached by another guard. While struggling with the guards she looked to her son as he began to speak. He revealed his plan, devious as it was, and in that moment she could suddenly recount her mistakes. Entrusting Vastrian, giving him too much flexibility, and having a son at all.

"Vastrian.. By betraying me you betray our people!" She exclaimed, condemning his actions and he himself. "How could you..?" She was hurt.. The only man that could hurt her, her son, had betrayed her..

"Get off me!" She snapped wildly as the guards managed to obtain a resolute hold on her. She struggled just a moment longer before the shackles were applied to her wrists. She had been captured, like a terrible game of chess.

"You know not why you do!" She spoke to the room now, as they all seemed to be against her. "I wont let this go without retribution! You will pay! You will all pay!" Her eyes turned to her son in particular... He would pay.. Dearly.

He would look at her with almost a look of boredom as she launched threat after threat, she had no one in power who would help her, no one who would defy him and his masters in this game of pieces. She had lost, she had put faith in someone and took him and his loyalty for granted solely because of his status of blood. However, it was that blood that gave him the right to do what he was doing, to abuse his position to gain what he wanted by force. "I will pay? Oh but you seem to be miscalculating, I on the other hand am quite confident in my position. So, let us take a stroll my dear mother."

Now that she was cuffed by the shackles it would be but a short journey to take her through the halls, it would appear that everyone in the halls took what was happening with little concern. None of them could do anything, for fear of being killed themselves in the attempt. She was alone, no one would defy her son and he would manage to get his way.

So with his mother in tow they managed to get out of the castle, it would be but a short stroll out of the castle and into the city square where the citizenry would be gathered as dictated by their usual day to day. If Isabella looked, she could see the greedy eyes of her captors almost feasting on her appearance with their eyes. They knew what they wanted from her, and they were determined to get just that.

As anyone would guess the Queen was anything but cooperative during the trip through the ordinate halls of her once home. She struggled as much as she could, cursed the men and even her own son for his actions against her. It wasn't for some time until she noticed the lewd looks she was getting, her struggles only seemed to exacerbate them. It was only then that she truly feared what was to follow this take-over..

As she was taken out to the city square she sought her son in the group of men transporting her, her look pleading. "Don't do this... Please." She pleaded no one in particular. To be overthrown was shame enough.. A public display.. It would kill her.

Vastrian was smirking at the sight of his mother in such a pitiful display, the way she was cowering practically now in hope that maybe she could plead for him to not do what he so eagerly wanted to do, alongside his new allies. She would be able to note that he was shaking his head at her request, until they finally arrived at the center of the city. Not necessarily geographically, but where mainly people would gather about their business. With market stalls set up around, it was a trade destination as well as one for the sights. And speaking of sights, they all got en eyeful as the queen was being dragged into the city for all of her people to see. Her son smiling as he would speak out to the crowd, they could see the shackles and knew that something wasn't right.

"My people, citizens of Casria! The time for change has come, this land has fallen into a state of complacency, the time for new leadership has arisen. That is why I, as your beloved prince have taken it upon myself to write the wrongs that have been sewn into effect in these past few months. However, declaring myself king is not enough." He said as he would point to his mother who was currently being restrained by her captors, holding her still as he went on to talk about just what was going to happen to his mother. "She, as your queen, will be for your viewing pleasure, shown what her new place in this society shall be."

He grinned looking back at his mother, and would nod to the guardsman who were now at this moment releasing her shackles. They would disengage and fall to hte ground, but despite this one guard kept her hands restrained with his own behind her back while the other would go to work. Standing in front of her, he withdrew a knife. Not to harm or kill her mind you. It was pressed into the fabric of her clothes, starting at the top and started to tear through the dress she was wearing downward. Severing it and opening it for their viewing pleasure, not doubt receiving a fighting spirit. The guard behind her would have to hold his grip true, while the other man worked to disrobe her.

No one was going to help her... Her own son had betrayed her to their enemy and she was at their mercy now. That was a hard medicine to swallow. The queen continued her struggling as her Prince began to address the people. The spectacle was drawing more and more attention as the word spread that the Queen had been captured. Small children rushed to the front of the line, squeezing between the adults to get a good look at what was going on even though they didn't really understand the true magnitude of what all of this meant..

"Someone help your Queen!" She implored now to the townspeople. "You will be rewarded! Take up arms! Fight for me!"

As her shackles hit the ground and she found herself looking upon a man with a knife her dark eyes grew wide. "No!" She flinched, the fabric ripped, and soon she was completely disrobed. Nude, fully bare, in front of her people. It was totally silent as the townspeople took in the sight of her bare body and the queen took in the sight of everyone looking upon her. She was a beautiful, shapely woman... The townspeople grew excited. A soft murmur rose from them as they awaited what was to happen next.

Isabella looked to her son. She never thought her own son would look upon her naked body.. That was a privilege very few were allowed.. She spoke not, driven to silence as she watched her captors watch her. She seemed to be daring them. One day... She would be queen again.

The guards were laughing when she asked for help, pleaded for anyone to help her. However all those pleas were falling on deaf ears, people fearfully could only watch as their queen was stripped naked. However, not completely in fear. Many of the men had seen her figure through her dresses, and could only imagine what she looked like underneath her clothes. Now, she was completely exposed and open to their viewing delight. She was a beautiful and well formed woman, and now she was nothing more than eye candy and a body to the crowd, her enemies, and her own son.

As her son rambled on, there was a stock being brought to the city center as well. For
her of course! It was presented in the city square and soon it was unlatched and pushed open, a guard was walking the queen over to it, pressing her head into the slot as well as her arms. Her body was naked and now bent over so that she would be able to rest in it with some comfort, but she could not move and was at the mercy of her captors for whatever they would choose to do to her.

Among the men who were dead set on humiliating her in the city center, shaming her as a body not a queen. It was he son who decided to take his first, he was already removing his jacket and his clothes. Soon it all was piled on the floor save for his tunic and his tight undershirt, with his garments strewn across the ground he would move behind his mother where she was presented and was pressing his body against her own and would say. "Hello mother, being as I am the conductor in this foul story, I think it would only be fair for me to take my turn first. He said as the crowd could see the other men as well disrobing, all of them getting into a state that would befit using her body.

Isabella could feel tears trying to swell up in her eyes but she refused to be weak, she refused to let them fall. As her naked body was forced into the stockade she could literally feel the shame welling within her chest. Her heavy breasts hung freely now, on display for the entire town to see and ogle. Her petite pussy and plump ass was on display behind her for her captors to behold. If there was any doubt in her mind of what they wanted, it was gone now.. She knew their plans for her body now.. Still she fought the tears.

She felt a body press up against her rear but could not identify them until her son spoke. She choked just slightly on her words before jerking in the stockade.. "Don't you dare!" She snapped harshly. "Don't shame your own mother!" Not like this.. In front of everyone..

He had no pants on, so when he pressed his body against her rear end she could feel his hardening cock. It was stiffening between her plump ass cheeks, resting between her flesh as he started to grind his body against her. "Oh but mother, I already have, this is just the next part." He said with a grin as he gave her ass a harsh smack with his hand, slapping it a few times as he pulled her body a little closer, looking down at her clean pussy. As he was self-certain, it had only been claimed by his father. However, now the very cock that her body created was pressing against her ass and sliding down to her pussy.

Before he claimed it with his cock however, he prepared two fingers and pressed them in her walls. Roughly pushing his fingers into her pussy, almost threatening to lift her on his fingers as he ground against her ass, "hope you appreciate how this feels, mother." He said with a smirk as he started to ride her with his fingers, up and down she could feel his hand sink into her over and over, his fingers pumping between her vaginal walls.

As he continued, he would suddenly slow down after riding her with his fingers for a duration. Finally that same hand grabbed his cock, "well you probably enjoyed having my fingers violate you first, so take your own son's cock now!" He said as he pressed it into her womanly pussy, and stroked it against her body as he started to sink his cock into his own mother's pussy. He was pushing it into her, full size and all sinking into her pussy.

Isabella let her head hang down as her son proceeded to smack her bare ass multiple times. She was trying to avoid the looks of the onlookers. Some, disgusted, chose to walk away from the display while others found themselves unable to look away. How long had the men, and even some women, in the crowd longed to violate the hard handed Queen?

The prince would find that his fingers were met with resistance, her pussy was tight and had been unused for quite some time. How many men had longed to plunge their dicks into the Queen? The prince was now loving the dreams of many..

She stared deeply at the ground as her soon violated her with his hands. Her few, select pleas had gone unanswered. She would not continue to beg, it would only serve to shame her even further.. And that's when her own son proceeded to impale where only his father had claimed before him. She felt the tears try to fight forward as he sunk deeper and deeper..while she fought them she couldn't help but slowly raise her head to look out at the onlookers that stared in awe.. Surely someone would step up to save the day.

"Release me Vasteian." She commanded even as he was balls deep within her body. "I will step down.. Just release me."

She had been shamed enough.

He grinned as she would still make her demands, when she did he would give her another hard smack on her plump ass, watching it shake under the abuse it was getting from his hands. It was so odd, spanking had always been her method of punishment when he was younger. Now here he was, with his well shaped endowment, fighting to tear the tight walls of her pussy aside so he could ram his full dick into her body. All the while, spanking her ass as if she were some infant who needed to be taught a lesson. "I would consider what you have to say mother, but sadly I don't actually take demands or requests from a common street whore such as yourself."

His hands grabbed hard onto her fleshy legs and where she stood she would find herself being hoisted by her legs up, both her legs bring raised in his strong arms as he plowed her pussy with his hard dick. "You are not going anywhere, you are now the royal pet for me and many others to use. It will be definitely be obvious, when I fill your depths with my seed." Her body shaking and vibrating with pulses each time he pumped that cock into her body over and over again, letting her feel every penetrating inch as her tight walls were forced to spread around her own son's cock, the only thing holding her up was her son and the stockade.

Meanwhile, he wasn't the only one wanting a piece of the action. Before her face was another of the men, cock out and brushing against her cheek as he stood in front of her. "Not so fair to be left out of the fun, why don't we put your body to use in 'other' places." He said with a smirk, anticipating she might try something if he made the attempt but would gauge her response first.

Street whore!?

The realization that he planned not only to shame her here and now, but to continue shaming her for the rest of her life hit her like a sack of dirt. The fact that he planned simply to keep her around for the use of fleshes. And of course the words he spoke that alluded to her being kept around for others to use as well, not just him, were bustling around in her head also. From a Queen to a palace whore... She would prefer death if given the option.

"No!" She pleaded her son as he lifted her legs and continued invading her body with a renewed vigor. Her body already hurt, he was fucking too hard and too rough while she wasn't wet enough to take him. Her tight vaginal walls were already swelling...

As the other man approached her boldly, cock out and ready she found all she could do was look up at him as his cock brushed against her cheek. "I refuse!" She claimed loudly at him. "I'll bite it off!" And that definitely sounded like a promise. "Don't you dare!"

((morning... Yawn.))

Vastrian could feel how she was convulsing around him, her pussy's walls were fighting against his cock to try to re-align proper and adjust to the invading penis. His hips rocking back and forth, his heavy balls slapping her stomach over and over again as he fucked his mother with a domineering focus. Pulling her body so her breasts swayed each time he pulled her onto his thrusting cock, the man in front of her grinned as he looked over to his cohort and would. "Sounds like a threat, maybe you should try something else if her mouth isn't going to be cooperative." He said as he continued to pound forward, his cock grinding pleasure out of her moist pussy over and over again. "Don't worry about her mouth Don, look at her breasts sway! Take them and tame em!"

He said as her son continued to ride her on his cock, she could feel her barely moistening pussy spreading around his girth. "Tell me how it feels mother! To have your own son fuck you where only father has! Are you proud of me now?" He asked with an answer already in mind, he knew the true answer but he enjoyed adding insult to injury. "Well I can say you are definitely one good piece of a body, you feel so good and tight around me! If you keep massaging me this good, I'll, cum!" He said as he gave her that knowledge, he was getting ready to blow a load within her loins soon.

His friend took his opportunity next, he grabbed onto her rocking breasts and would pull them closer. Holding them still as she could feel his penetrating girth become enveloped by her flesh, he lifted them up and pushed them against his cock. His hips rutting slowly at first as he started to use her breasts for his own self-satisfaction, while his ally was riding his own mother like no tomorrow, fucking her wildly as her body bounced hard on his cock over and over again.

The queen, or ex-queen, flinched as her son spoke to her in such a disgusting tone of voice while violating her. Putting her down, speaking to her and about her in such a derogatory manner. Her beautiful face cringed every time he plowed into her, her tongue practically fell out of her mouth in relief every time he pulled out.. Only for him to slam in yet again. She felt the man grab her large breasts and pull them to him. She felt the sickening feel of his warm flesh, unwanted.

She looked away quickly. "This is disgusting!" She responded to her tone in an authoritive manner as he inquired on how it felt. "I raised you better than this! This is wrong! I'm your Queen! Someone help me!!" The last part was aimed even louder at the crowd.

But no one was going to help her. The people that watched in fact seemed on edge, anticipating the dark moment when the Prince would release his forced seed within the Queen who was now no more than a lowly street whore. In fact, most of the men hoped she would be. They wanted a taste of what the Pronce was currently enjoying..

He grinned as he held her hips tighter and pulled her down his strong cock, his evil shaft which was diving into her flesh over and over again. Her responses quite obvious in how she felt, she was being violated and raped by her own son. "Why? You have been fucked before mother! It is no different from then! Just, it isn't father giving you a child, it is your own son using you like a low class whore!"

He grunted audibly as he started to feel the pressure building, his testicles churning and pressuring the seed within his loins to boil and launch into her body. Riding her harder and faster now, she could feel his testicles clenching as his phallus was pulsing within her body. His thrusts were faster now, rapid and quick as each strong thrust was pounded into her moist body. "Ugh, it is, going to!" He said loudly answering the already affirmed knowledge of their crowd, that he was going to seed his own mother with his sperm.

All the while, her breasts were smacking around another cock as the man said with a grin. "Besides, it doesn't look like your people are disapproving. I bet they are all looking at you and thinking, that they too want to have the same chance we are with your body!"

As he declared that, Isabella could feel it coming. Her loins spread around the cock speared up into her pussy, it was releasing now. Finally, she could feel the spurts of his cock emptying his balls into her. Streams of the seed filling her body as he filled her with his seed, he groaned loudly as he finally defiled his mother to the point of pouring his cum into her pussy, giving her that final mark of humiliation as the crowd could hear and see it practically streaming onto the ground beneath her now, splashing the pavement of the ground with creamy seed.

"Vastrian! Please stop this!" She pleaded her son madly as he continued to pound away at her, growing closer and closer to that sweet release he had been planning. She could feel the familiar pulsing of his cock, she could hear the tension levering in his voice with each trust. She knew it was inevitable now. Her own son, raping her, defiling her in front of hundreds of their own people and none seemed to care even a fraction for her... There was no escaping this.

She looked up to the man who was violating her chest, her teeth gritting and fists tightening. She reminded herself there was nothing she could do.. They would finish and tire of her and eventually send her on her way where she would plot her revenge. It was that thought of revenge that made it easier to grit her teeth and bare it.. Tolerate it just a little longer.

And then it happened. Her own son spilled his virile seed inside of her small, violated body. She audibly whimpered aloud as she felt that hot wetness fill her up and then some, spilling out down her thighs and slapping onto the ground. The tears in her eyes brimmed even heavier now but she refused to speak. She refused to give her monster of a son that satisfaction.. She waited only to be released, shamed, and marked as a whore to her people now.

He grinned, his foul seed spilling into her womb and staining the ground with its creamy composition. So with her body thoroughly ravaged from the inside and now with her breasts being violated, her son would finally withdraw his hard cock from her pussy. Letting it slide out and the loose seed would drip out in a small little pattern as he finished with her, "ahhhh, that was amazing mother. I hope you liked it, because you still got more people to satisfy." He said as he would walk to the stockade, and he would then lift the one she was currently on up so that he could kick the secondary supports off that made it taller. Unlatching the posts and removing the additions, so that her body would have to lower and kneel now as the man who violated her breasts also finally would reach his own orgasm.

She could feel his cock spurting, the cum dressing her breasts now in the sticky seed as he finished his own load, marking her more as a common whore. Vastrian then declared loudly, "this is my gift to you my people! Feel free to come here and use your former king to your heart's content!" He declared, and the men who were once loyal to their queen abandoned that.

Now all of them were getting undressed, a good amount of men all wanting to have their turn with her body. When they arrived, there would be three of them taking their turns first. One was already straddling her hips and pressing his hard cock into her ass, while the other was sliding under her so that her pussy would be able to sit on his cock, which he was aiming to do so. And the third was in front of her, she could see he intended to use her mouth to his heart's content. She was surrounded, people, enemies, her own son, all of them just wanted to fuck her and they were doing just that.

The shame practically rolled off of her in waves. She could feel the unusually large amount of cum sliding out of her pussy and coating the ground. She could feel the other foul man releasing himself onto her breasts. The salty smell of cum and pheromones forever now stained the Queen. As her son pulled out the queen only let her head hang more. There was nothing left for her to feel but shame..in fact the only saving grace was that it was now over and she would be released.

But then her son declared to the people.. A gift. The realization of his words caused her eyes to widen and she jerked on her confines. "No! Vastrian! please! Don't just leave me here! Please!" She pleaded as he dropped her to her knees. She was now stuck ass-out on her knees and it seemed her people had no problems with taking their turns with her. "Why do this to your mother? What satisfaction to do you get?" She inquired that one last question before a man grabbed her face and turned it towards him, intent on inserting his dick between her sweet lips.

She fought, but it was futile. Soon she was being violated again, this time by her own people.. One man had his cock shoved halfway into her unspoiled ass and gaining ground while the other brave man slapped her harshly until she was willing to take his cock into her hot mouth. It was a struggle. But it didn't take much more for her to open her mouth. The Man quickly shoved his meat as far down into her throat as possible, throat fucking her around her frantic screams. It in fact only seemed to spur him on.

The man in front of her was smiling, and had his dick slapping her face numerous times as his hand gave her the same harsh slaps. Violating and molesting her face until it was open, and then he shoved his man meat into her mouth. When her lips wrapped around his dick he grabbed hold of her hair, thrusting and pulling so that he could fuck her throat as deep as he could. Her screams of defiance only shook his cock more and gave him more pleasure, and now she could feel his balls slapping her chin as he got deep into her mouth and continued to roughly fuck her mouth. "She makes for a good whore, feels good to stick my cock in her mouth and fuck her throat like this!"

The other civilian behind her and mounting her legs as he fucked her ass would nod in agreement as he forced his cock further into her ass, "you bet, she has a tight ass too, probably never been used before at how tight she is here." Her own people, loyal citizens of the kingdom were now talking about how good of a whore their queen was, using her body like it was nothing and taking great joy out of it.

All the while her pussy was not left out of the fun, dripping onto the man beneath her as he would place his cock between her pussy lips. He quickly thrust into her as she was being used and abused by three men at the same time, the two cocks in her ass and pussy grinding against each other on both sides of the wall between the two and filling her up fast from this angle. The two getting in deeper as they violated her with their dicks. As Vastrian would speak, "because you are now nothing but a whore of the people, you are not going free mother. I am keeping you in such a position, the rest of your life will be dedicated to being raped by whomever wishes to force himself in you at the time."

It was humiliating, being used, raped, by her very people. To have a pussy full of cum from one man, her son, and yet another whole new dick was being forced in carelessly. It was disgusting, she wanted no part of it, and yet she didn't have a choice. The queen gagged on the man thrusting so deeply into her throat to the point that his balls slapped onto her chin, it churned her stomach. Her screams and protest went unaided, though, and her son seemed content to simply look on.

Indeed, her ass had never been claimed in such a manner either and was the source of majority of her attempted screams. The townsman seemed all too content to violate her, however. She felt her spirit slowly falling, her hope descending into a dark depression with every thrust of every dick forced onto her. She found herself wishing for them to finish so perhaps her son would choose to release her but soon those hopes were dashed as well.

She quickly shook her head as her son announced that she would be kept as the town whore, to be raped throughout her life, if that was indeed any sort of life to have. She shook her head quickly in protest but found herself choking as the man's dick was only shoved deeper into her mouth. She pleaded as best she could, tears actually freely falling down her face now. Men cheered happily at the news in the background, everyone excited to get a turn with the queen... Her eyes pleaded, but in the back of her mind she knew there was no getting out of this. She was now nothing but a slave, worse even.

As her body was defiled in numerous angles she would feel them hastening, each of them getting close to blowing their loads within her body in all her holes. Each hole splitting around cocks that were defiling her despite her protests of gurgling groans, when she tried to shake her head the cock in her mouth pierced to its greatest depth yet and managed to scrape her throat more awkwardly. All the while, the man in her pussy fucked her with little ceremony. Her pussy spread around his cock as he bounced her up and down on his cock, all the while he and the man in her ass got into a sort of rhythm.

They both thrust at the exact same time, it was almost as if they were some conjoined cock that was pounding away at her most deepest parts. Keeping her full of cock in all of her holes, they all pounded her furiously as their speed increased. Her body nothing more than a sheath for their shafts to be slammed into over and over again, her son laughing as he would continue. "You had best get used to that mother, looks like many more of your people want to have the chance to fuck you as well!" The men all cheered at the reality, that she was a town whore for them all to use and abuse hard for all she was worth.

She could feel them speeding up as one would voice his orgasm approaching, "awww shit, I'm gonna, cum!" The one in her ass said as he sped up, her ass spreading harshly around him as her unused hole was being forced to accommodate a cock into it and rubbing the walls raw with how hard he was pounding her. They were close, a simultaneous ejaculation on the way and more men waiting to be satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom