Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cold Love - Lord Sesshomaru X Lady Toran - Inuyasha-based Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Toran

Moon
Anyone here seen the Filler Arc of Inuyasha involving the Panther Demons of the Eastern Lands? After watching that particular arc again for the first time in many years, I had established a love for one of the Panther Demons in that Arc, Toran, the Water/Wind/Ice using Panther Deva, the blue-haired Panther Daiyokai that was most notable for facing off against Sesshomaru, and being one of the few Yokai in the entire series to not only survive, but hold her own. On top of that, she has had a long history with Sesshomaru, spanning across over 200 years, essentially.

I was thinking of a doing a long-running RolePlay based around the pairing of Sesshomaru and Toran. Similar Personalities and attitudes, similar levels of power, long history, seems like a perfect idea to base an RP around. It would either be a completely clean, pure story-based RP with multiple arcs and sagas, or it could even be part-smut, part-story, but still have the long running Saga going on. This choice is up to you, I don't mind which one you would prefer. The idea, is to do a slow romance between the two, taking place shortly after Sesshomaru and Inuyasha slay the Panther King.

For who would play who, I would play Toran, and for those who are up for it, they can play Sesshomaru. If you're interested, hit me up through PM. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom