Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Sub Dom Plot (Plot Details Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain_k

Moon
I'm looking for a female dom to rp with. I have several plots in mind so just scroll down to see what they are and if you see one you want to start just let me know. Also if you would like to add something to these plots or have any suggestions I am always open to new ideas! Some of my favorite kinks are enlarged body parts (breasts and cocks), domination, physical punishment, multiple orgasms, and extreme amounts of cum. :D

The Twin Sisters:
The plot I have in mind is two elven sisters capture a magic hunter who is tracking magic users through their forest. The two sisters enjoy using their magic to take advantage of travelers in their territory. The stories say that they use their magic to make men larger to please them and cum so hard that their captives can't move for days.

The Boss:
MC is the new guy at a high power law firm. The head partner at the firm, YC, is notoriously tough and known for getting what she wants no matter what. One day she is walking through the office and notices MC checking her out. Later she has him come to her office and he finds out how tough she really is.

For Mistress Pleasure:
This plot takes place in a sci-fi future. MC is a slave in the house of an extremely wealthy woman, YC. She has nearly unlimited wealth and is known for her hedonistic ways. One day she decides MC has not done his job satisfactorily and decides to punish him as only she knows how.

Truth or Dare:
MC and YC are neighbors in their dorm. They are in one night studying while their friends are out and get bored. To make the night a little interesting they decide to take a study break and play truth or dare. Things quickly turn sexual and their dares get more and more explicit and humiliating as the night goes on.

For the Ratings:
MC lives in a sci-fi future where game shows are the main form of entertainment. The shows are run by the government and contestants are taken from the population, whether they want to participate or not. The most popular show is called, Show Us Your Prowess, where contestants compete in sexual contests to win the prize, the freedom to leave the game. YC is the host of the show and administers all of the games. The games vary every episode, from things as simple as measuring cocks to see who is biggest, seeing who can go the longest without cumming, or who can make the host cum the most times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom