Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Defeat of Clair...Forever? (Natsu Dragneel and Omako)

Clair sees her two Pokémon get taken away from her. She can see her Kingdra putting up a small fight as she sees her Dragonair not even bother fighting as she knew that they were outnumbered.

Clair sighs as she knew that either way she was going to be fucked. She gets on all four as she sees Trev. Embarrassing as it is her tits were big enough to easily slide her top off. She sees most of his team are guys as she sees their cocks were sticking out already. "Please master I want to be fucked by you and all your Pokémon!!" She says with a lick on her lips and makes her tits bounce up to get his and a couple of Pokémon's attention.

He was surprised, having only commanded her to beg for him. She'd really gone beyond that it seemed. "Well, so you want more than Master's cock? You want to fuck Pokemon too? Well, if you insist, I'll look into that later. But for now, You're mine." He approached, taking his cock out and shoving it into her mouth, letting her get a taste.

Typhlosion and Weavile turned, getting hard or wet respectively. They'd like the chance with her, but for now, better to play with Kingdra.

Clair tilts her head to the side. "But I want to do it now master! I can't...mmph." She felt his cock go in her mouth as she starts licking and sucking his cock as she looks at him and winks at Typhlosion as she sees how big his dick is.

Kingdra was curious at how her trainer was just accepting this humiliation and even inviting more Pokémon to fuck her. As she turns to see Dragonair she sees her kissing Nidoking and playing with his tongue. What has happened to the two of them was all she was thinking. She sees Weavile and Typholsion coming closer as she start backing away a little.

Ampharos comes over, leaving Frosslass and Azumarill with Dragonair. Clair had a free hole, and she evidently wanted something in it as she sucked off the trainer. Weavile leaned down, spreading Kingdra's legs and having a lick. Meanwhile, Typhlosion forced his cock into her mouth.

Clair smiles deviously as she gently shakes her hips. She pulls away as she says. "I want to be fucked in my pussy. Please!" She licks the shaft of her "master's" cock as she sucks on the head and slides his whole cock in her mouth with a small gag but kept sucking as she proves how horny Trev made her.

Kingdra struggles to get them off her until she felt Weavile's hand spreading her legs as she wanted to close them. She wanted to scream but she felt Typhlosion's cock go in her mouth. She starts sucking in defeat as she felt Weavile's tongue tasting her pussy as she whimpers in between sucking.

Ampharos grabbed Clair and began to thrust into her pussy. His cock was about as long as Trev's but a bit bulkier in size. "Wow, you really wanted Pokemon Cock in your cunt? Well then, let Ampharos enjoy himself."

Typhlosion grabbed Kingdra's head, fucking her wet mouth while Weavile continued to go down on her. Her tongue reached deep and moved fast.

Clair starts sucking Trev's cock hard and fast as she muffles a moan as she kept grinding her teeth to his cock. "Gotta please my master." Was all her body kept telling her as she then pulls away and starts rubbing with her tits hard on Trev's wet cock making it easy for her to rub his cock as tight as she wants. "Mmm fuck me harder please"

Ampharos grabbed her hips and kept thrusting, sending little shocks through her body as he fucked the Gym Leader harder. Trev smiled down at her as she kepy rubbing and sucking at his cock. She was good, but he wanted to make her really work for what she wanted. "If you want Master to give you more, you'd better do something really naughty and nasty to prove how much you want it."

Clair struggles to get herself back together from this madness but the shocks by Ampharos was too great for her as she meows loudly. She moves to the motion as she looks at Trev. "A-And what is it?" She smiles as she kept rubbing his cock and kisses his cock as she turns to Ampharos. "Yes yes!!"

Trev snapped his fingers, having Ampharos lift Clair up off the ground, spreading her legs open as he continued to fuck her. "You're going to ride Ampharos's cock, and declare your loyalty to your new master. This should help." He popped an aphrodisiac and muscle relaxant in her mouth, making her swallow the pill to weaken her control of her own body.

Clair was lifted off her feet as she was now ontop of Ampharos as she felt like he was going to zap her in half. "N-No please not the pill!" She closes her mouth to stop the pill from going inside her mouth as she felt Ampharos deepening the fucking a little as she let out a loud moan as she felt the pill go in her mouth.

She then felt like she was possessed as she grabs Ampharos hands and puts them on her tits as she starts riding him hard and taking his cock all the way in her. "I love my master!! His cock is amazing and delicious! I want to be fucked by him everyday." She turns her head and kisses Ampharos on the lips as she whispers to Ampharos to fuck her as much as he want.

Hearing Clair declare her loyalty, he went to the wall and got a tool, a pump filled with cold water. "Good girl. Then let's clean you out to get you ready for Master." He put the tip nozzle against her asshole, pumping water into her and then re-inserting the costume's tail plug into her to keep it in. "Once you're done with Ampharos, you'll get Master to fuck you again, but for now." He bent her forward, making her feast on his cock as Ampharos grabbed her hips and continued to fuck her harder.

Clair was enjoying Ampharos's cock until she felt something cold go in her ass. "Ahhhh!!!" She pants hard as she was now filled with cold water. She sucked on his cock once more as Ampharos went harder. "Gahh... no please I'm gonna!" It was too late as she start to cum and her pussy clamping Ampharos's cock. She pants softly when she pulled her master's cock out

He then pushed her to her back, getting over her body and spreading her legs out, pressing his cock against her pussy. "Now it's my turn. Now be sure to suck Ampharos until he's done too." His fingers pinched and played with her clit. Ampharos, meanwhile, adjusted itself to put his cock next to her mouth, still wanting to cum after fucking her himself.

Clair nods as she then puts her hand around his cock as she starts sucking on Ampharos' cock. She then starts feeling the pinching. "Ahhh no I'm going to..." she squirms as she felt the rest of her cum leak as she starts relieving. She pants as she kept sucking Ampharos' cock hard out of humiliation.

"My my. I thought you'd last longer before giving out like that." Trev kept slamming into her pussy despite the flow of her wetness, also toying with tail plug. "Let's hope you can last longer back here." Ampharos held her head, not just letting her suck but now actively fucking her face.

Clair tries to grab onto something as she kept letting out moans after moan. She stops sucking as she felt his cock going in and out of her pussy really fast. She just wanted to scream but she was being fucked in her mouth by Ampharos.

As he kept fucking, he could feel her tightening around him, and her stomach was gurgling from what he'd filled her with. "Sounds like my little slave can't hold it much longer in here either." He loosened the plug a tiny bit, letting her realize how bad she had to go. Despite this, he and Ampharos kept her between them, unrelenting as they sought to cum in her holes again.

She squirms as she pleas to him not to do it. "Don't do that please!" She knew at this point all she could do was sit there as she was fucked by two large cocks. She starts rubbing the shaft of Ampharos's cock with her tongue.

"Why should I stop? Ampharos is enjoying himself, and you tightened up a little when I did." Trev only continued to toy with it, thrusting into her faster as Ampharos fucked her mouth.

Clair was at her limit as she kept moaning louder and louder in between sucking she knew that she was going to cum soon. She knew that the rest of her Pokémon were being treated the same as Kingdra finally broke.

"See, your Pokemon and you will find this much more enjoyable than your old jobs. Now just relax and take it." He kept going, his cock beginning to throb inside her as she tightened up, Ampharos forcing his cock into her mouth as the moans vibrated on the tip.

Typhlosion and Weavile had traded places, Typhlosion pounding Kingdra while Weavile got herself a little tonguing.

Clair kept taking the sucking and being fucked so hard as she knew that struggling to hold back her orgasm was weak as she finally cums with her walls clenching his cock. She then felt her whole mouth tighten around Ampharos's cock as she felt like she was going to faint. "T-Thats not all my Pokémon." She muffles weakly

Kingdra kept eating Weavile her tongue exploring deeply in as she felt like she was going to cum as she put her legs around Typhlosion's waist to not let him get away or even pull out. She thinks ti herself. "I aint letting you get away so easily."

Dragonair was riding Nidoking's cock as she still had his cock buried deep in her as they make out and enjoying the riding as she didn't know that there were other Pokémon around her but doesn't care.

"Oh, I'm aware." He took her last two Pokeballs, tossing them up to release the rest of her team. He signaled Weavile to get off Kingdra for a second, Typhlosion holding still as he came. With Dragonair riding, they all had a clear view of Clair in the middle of the room. He pulled out, as well as ordering Ampharos to. Hearing her stomach gurgle, it was time to assert their position permanently. "Alright Clair. I can tell how long this has been waiting, so time to show your Pokemon how far you've fallen." He removed the tail plug from her ass, holding her legs spread and waiting for the inevitable result.

Clair was too faint to pay attention as she felt her legs being spread and her head was looking down in defeat. "N-No..." was all she could stay as she felt the cold water leaking out as she knew that all the fucking was to weaken her. She knew what was going to happen next as she lets out one more struggle trying to at least make them let go but fails as she felt something about to come out of her ass.

Kingdra as she enjoys the seeds of Typhlosion going in her. She knew that Clair was about to be humiliated and completely break forever. She quickly starts regaining her senses.

Dragonair just keep thinking as she sees. "I-I want to feel the cum!"

Back
Top Bottom