Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Defeat of Clair...Forever? (Natsu Dragneel and Omako)

Trev doesn't even have to give Nidoking the order, the Pokemon reflexively defending itself with Gunk Shot. "And what's to stop him from just trying again? Sooner or later she could just enjoy herself." Nidoking didn't even bother with attract, simply holding Dragonair down to see if she'd struggle against him.

Trev, meanwhile, grabbed Clair's arms and pulled her up, fucking her hard and fast while keeping her hands away from the Pokeballs on her belt.

Dragonair starts to struggle as Clair started shouting in pleasure as she tries to say an order for Dragonair as the pokemon just struggled but after a while she stops struggling. Clair tilts her head back as she struggles not to give in. "N-No..." was all she could say as she felt her body wanting more.

Dragonair just kept staring at Nidoking as she saw his cock already near her. She starts letting out an attack from close range with a flamethrower.

"Just admit it Clair. You're enjoying this plenty. I can feel you getting tighter." He spanked her again as he kept thrusting, smacking against her hips on each stroke of his cock. His hands reached around to grope her tits. "I'm gonna fuck you until you pass out, and then some. You're in for a lot more."

Nidoking leaned down, sealing Dragonair's lips with a forced kiss as he continued rubbing against her lips, teasing but not penetrating.

She finally gave in as she started letting out loud moans as she keeps saying. "Yes!! I-I surrender!" She knew that she broke as she kept saying. "More! Please!"

Dragonair was forced kissing as she kept letting out a soft moan as she felt Nidoking's cock rubbing her harder. She hears her trainer moaning as she knew that they finally broke her as she tries to push Nidoking back with all her remaining strength.

Nidoking had no trouble restraining Dragonair, pushing his way into her snatch as she struggled beneath him. She was tight and wet, some probably owed to the Attract earlier.

Taking Clair's legs, he turned around and lifted her, pushing her up and down on his cock and facing Dragonair. "Let your Pokemon see what a whore her trainer is, taking a cock in and loving it."

Clair kept moaning as she was picked up and fucked as she mutters weakly. "My...Ahh!... Pokemon know if I was a whore....nghh... I would sleep with more than one. This...ahhh! Is like rape to them...

Dragonair lets out a gasp with her eyes opened as she felt the Nidoking's cock in her. She keeps staring at her master still in war inside herself. Dragonair chuckles as she knew that one Pokémon isn't enough for her.

"Oh, so you might want another? Who would Dragonair like in particular? Or do you want a second cock yourself?" He rubbed her clit, thrusting into her and jolting her sense, her quivering telling him something else she was obviously experiencing.

Clair smiles as she whispers. "Both of us..." Clair sees Dragonair moaning as she winks at her as she pushes Nidoking down in an instant as she climbs ontop of him and rides him hard. Clair looks at Trev. "I'm not a virgin for a reason..."

"Well, have you ever been fucked to the point of losing total control? In places like this?" He rubbed over her lower tummy, around her bulging bladder as he kept fucking her. He took another Pokeball, calling out his Frosslass and Typhlosion. Typhosion got behind Dragonair to take her other hole, while Frosslass hovered before her face, expecting to be licked.

Dragonair was riding the Nidoking hard as she wanted to see how fast he could cum as Clair looks at Trev in a shocked. "N-No." Dragonair smiles deviously as she knew that she was dominating over Nidoking as she felt a cock slide in her as she let out a moan with a small gasp. Seeing the Frosslass hovering over her wanting to be played with. Dragonair then immediately puts her mouth on her pussy as she slides her long tongue deeply inside Frosslass licking all around in her.

"Well, first time for everything then, Clair." He kept thrusting upward into her hard, slapping her ass and thighs as she kept bouncing on his cock. Meanwhile, Typhlosion and Nidoking grabbed Dragonair's hips, both fucking her hard and with little concern for finesse. Frosslass held her head against her pussy, making her slide her tongue deeper as both of their pussies dripped and tits bounced.

Clair was shouting in pleasure at the top of her lungs at how deeply he is thrusting. She can feel her body wanting to cum as she grips on a chair hard as she keeps shouting. "N-No please your gonna make me cum!" She starts to bite her lower lip as she turns to see Dragonair.

Dragonair kept sucking as she felt herself wanting to moan as she kept feeling both her holes being fucked so hard as her tits bounce in front of Nidoking.

"That's the idea Clair. Once you do, you're mine. Blackthorn's got candidates for a new Gym Leader, you'll be free to go." He smacked her ass with one hand as his cock touched bottom inside her, smacking against her on each stroke as her tits swayed back and forth.

Nidoking reached up with his hands to take Dragonair's tits, roughly squeezing and kneading them. Typhlosion's cock felt hot in her ass, while Frosslass's cold juices trailed down her chin as she licked.

Clair kept trying to hold back her orgasm as she felt her eyes go up as she looks at the ceiling as she felt like she was going to faint as her tongue slides out. "Ahhhhh!!" She finally orgasms hard as she felt her walls clenching his cock as she went limp panting hard at the verge of passing out on Trev.

Dragonair hears her master scream as she knew that her trainer had finally surrendered to Trev. She uses her fangs to graze Frosslass's lips while she felt Nidoking caressing her tits hard that she felt a small amount of milk leaked out her tits from the hard fucking and pulling. She really enjoys Typhlosion's hot dick in her.

Trev didn't slow down on Clair, fucking her faster through her orgasm as her face took on a look of pleasurable delirium. Once she passed out, he'd take her elsewhere for the real fun. He kept groping her butt cheeks, knowing he'd be fucking that ass soon as well.

Frosslass turned herself over as she floated, letting Dragonair continue to eat her while she leaned in to suck her nipples between Nidoking's fingers. Typhlosion was beginning to twitch inside her, as was Nidoking, about to give her a double insemination.

Clair realizes weakly that she orgasmed as she knew that he owns her now. She was nothing more than his sex slave. She kept moaning as she knew he hasn't stopped fucking her. The title of the eight gym leader has now been stripped off her name.

Dragonair was at the urge of orgasm as she was powerless against them as she kept eating Frosslass waiting for the two Pokémon to cum in both her holes. She knew that the rest of Clair's Pokémon are going to recievethe same punishment.

Trev redressed Clair for now, though she clearly knew her place with him now. "As soon as my Pokemon finish up, we can go." He watched, Typhlosion and Nidoking already grinding and cumming inside both of Dragonair's fuck holes, while Frosslass held her head and came all over her face.

As soon as Trev stops fucking her she instantly faints as she felt her clothes being put on. She thinks to herself as she couldn't speak. "I-I got to escape." She hears gushing as she sees Dragonair swallowing and being filled in both her holes as she then orgasms hard as the mixed cum leaks out of her as she also passes out.

Returning his own Pokemon and Clair's Dragonair to their respective Pokeballs, Trev led Clair out of the house, hopping on the back of his Skarmory and flying to Azalea Town. He had a house set up there, in a town few people would explore further than the Gym anyway.

Clair just still passed out. -W-Where is he taking me...- she thinks to herself that as she slowly wakes up inside a house as she looks around. "N-No..." She gets up but her legs give out from the fucking that she was on her knees in an instant. She thinks to herself. "I'm nothing more than a slave now..." Remembering what Trev said that if she came then she was his.

"Glad to see you're awake. I want to welcome you to my love nest, and your new home." Lining the walls were all manners of outfits and toys or restraints, while there also sat a rack of various pills, with different effects for the sake of his kinky tastes and their games. He stripped her of her leotard again. "So, I'll let you decide for the first time. Do you want to try an outfit, or take a pill?" This one was both an aphrodisiac and a natural relaxant/diuretic. The outfits, meanwhile, were all barely covering, fetishized or slutty versions of Nurse Joy, DJ Mary, or even Gym Leaders like her.

Clair turns around and sees Trev. "N-No please get away." When he takes her clothes off she tries to reach for them. She was once again naked in front of him no matter how many times she tries getting up, she still gets on her knees as she then overhears the outift option. "I'll have the outfit..." She wants to cover herself as much as she can.

"Alright then. Put this on." He took the outfit down, consisting of a pink leotard, cat ears, and a fluffy poke tail akin to Skitty's for the outfit. "I've always wanted a little sex Skitty of my own. Let's see how it looks on you.

Clair blushes hard as she sees the leotard in front of her. "N-Not a Skitty." She slowly grabs the outfit as she puts it on in front of him. She doesn't have much of a choice anyway there was nowhere to run and its better than the pill. She then stands up straight as she could finally use her legs.

She sees her belt with the Pokéballs on the leotard he forced off her.

Taking two of her Pokeballs, he let her Kingdra and Dragonair out, then released his own team. He passed Kingdra off to Typhlosion, Ampharos, and Weavile, while Frosslass, Nidoking, and Azumarill. Make sure her Pokemon were out of reach to help her.

"That costume's a good look for you. Now, I want you to get on all fours and beg for cock. Or maybe I can trade places with part of my team." fucking her or his Pokemon made little difference to him.

Back
Top Bottom