Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nim's cravings - F/M F/F or Futa - Hoping to play via Hangouts (IM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nim

Moon
Introductions

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. This is my humble craving thread that I try to keep up to date as my cravings come and go.

But before I go to plots and kinks, let's get the boring stuff out of the way.

I humbly apologize to all of my previous RP parthers, I've tried roleplaying via PM's and Emails before but honestly, it is really hard for me to keep my interest kindled with only few posts per week, so now I am trying to find a roleplay partner who would be willing to do a RP with me using Hangouts (It's the built in IM function with gmail). I know this isn't popular format to use here on this site, but I hope I could find one person who would be willing to RP with me via that method.

NOTE: Even when doing these stories via Hangout (IM) I can still play it out with long multi para posts, or quick, smaller posts between the two of us, which ever suits you better :)

Shortly about me
In real life I'm a 21 years old girl living in northern Europe which means that I'm not a native english speaker so please be forgiving when it comes to grammar mistakes, I try my best!

Rules

• /iddqd - godmode OFF: Please don't control my character too much, for example if the roleplay is in a smutty situation, don't go from the foreplay to the end in one post without leaving me any room to contribute or decide what my character is doing in said situation. Of course if the situation is where my character is forced to do something via extensive use of strength the situation is different, but I'm sure you know what I mean.
  • Like so many others, please don't give me just one liners, as it is really hard to construct a nice roleplay flow from nothing, and please don't just mirror my words as it is really tedious to carry the whole weight of the RP on my shoulders - it should be carried together :)

Kinks

This varies so much from game to game. For example if I'm doing a best friends turned into lovers romantic story the kinks I'd like to involve would be different than what I'd like to use when doing a monster rapist roleplay for example.

So rather than posting a long tedious list of kinks that all are either "maybe" or "favorite" depending on situation, I'll just post my limits which are:
  • Scat, I don't like it and don't want to get it into my roleplays, I like anal sex/play a lot but there's never scat involved and everything is clean :)
  • No breeding / pregnancy etc. I just don't find it sexy at all.
  • No urethal play. Like above, This is just a turnoff for me

Cravings/pairings

Here are some things I'd like to RP with a right partner, but these are by no means the only RP's that I'm up to, so if you have a specific craving or setting you'd like to try out, let me hear it! Anyways onward to my own cravings:

First, I would really like to play Tifa from Final Fantasy 7, either as a canon or a faceclaim. Setting and plot is really open, I just like the character.

Second: I've been craving to do a roleplay where I would play as a Supergirl. The setting for this is also really open, and we could play it out in multiple ways. One part of me really itches to do a supergirl x batman roleplay, maybe something to do with batman vs superman that is coming out, and batman gets together with supergirl to test out her limits in order to prepare himself, this could become really dark noncon if we wanted, but I don't mind lighter roleplays either. OC's are also more than welcome, whatever floats your boat :)

I'm up for almost any kind of plot involving either of these girls and would be happy to hear some suggestions.

Also if someone would be interested in doing MxFuta with me being the futa, I'd be eager to try it.

You can contact me via PM or by sending Email to nimroleplay@gmail.com

RE: Nim's cravings - Incest family and others, OC and canons - F/M F/F or Futaplay

bump!

RE: Nim's cravings - Incest family/celebs OC and canons - F/M F/F or Futaplay

Bumps

RE: Nim's cravings - Really looking for a celeb rp - F/M F/F or Futaplay

Heavily updated - added craving for Melanie in hopes of finding someone who would play her for me :heart:

RE: Nim's cravings - Really looking for a celeb rp - F/M F/F or Futaplay

Bumperino

RE: Nim's cravings - Craving for a celeb or canon play - F/M F/F or Futa - Emails only

Updated

RE: Nim's cravings - Craving for a celeb or fandom play - F/M F/F or Futa - Emails only

Bumps

RE: Nim's cravings - Craving for a celeb or FF fandom - F/M F/F or Futa - Emails only

Narrowed the cravings a lot in order to prevent burning myself out.

RE: Nim's cravings - Craving for a celeb or FF fandom - F/M F/F or Futa - Emails only

Bump.

Changed the prefered RP format, hoping to find one person who would be willing to try roleplaying via hangouts with me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom