Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

First request thread (Yahoo RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenUK

Dust
Hello all,
I'm looking for a female partner for roleplay, preferably over Yahoo. This is my first time looking for RP partners on a forum so I apologise if I don't provide quite enough detail. I'm 29, male, living near London, and have been roleplaying for years.

I like scenes with an interesting setting, plot, or relationship between the characters with a definite perverse element (though not as the sole focus). I like to work towards long-term roleplays where possible, with para or multi-para posts, with a good level of detail (and grammar).

Big fan of taboo situations -- manipulation, deception, step-siblings, mild ageplay, force/fear, public acts, etc. In general I'm quite flexible and would love to discuss ideas, especially where they involve an interesting female character to play against. I generally tend towards modern settings, but have had some excellent scenes in medieval and in sci-fi settings, as well as some occasional canons.

If you're interested at all or would like to discuss a scene, I'm on Yahoo as rook_derren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom