Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for fun roleplay partners - sub Fs wanted ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lirux

Meteorite
'Ello! I am a young (22) aspiring writer who took a fancy for roleplaying some years ago. This is my first time actually coming across this site, so it was a surprising relief when I did.

I am open to lots of different kinds of RPs -- my preferred medium is via Private Messaging on the forum. I tend to have a pretty busy schedule, but you can always expect a response from me at least once a day. I generally write multiple paragraphs, but sometimes all I can do is produce one.

Smut-driven roleplays are what I excel at, but I do like some story driven aspects to an RP, and I love details. Hearing the characters' thoughts, knowing what the character is wearing, etc adds more depth to the world we're creating. I am available for both long-term & short-term RPs.

As for plots/pairings, I am open to suggestions. I do have a preference toward fantasy settings. I can do original plots, or ones based off of anime/video games/other media, using characters from the series. Hearing what my partner wants though, is very important to me in an RP. Don't be afraid to communicate with me throughout the writing.

Current cravings from series:
Final Fantasy (any of the main games, including XIII with a minor preference toward XI and XIV... ^^)
Tales series (Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Xillia, etc)
Star Ocean
Death Note
Fairy Tail

My kinks include (I'm too impatient to draw up an entire F-list):
Foot play
Oral
Anal
Group scenes (threesomes, foursomes...)
Non-Con/Forced (Can & will do consensual RPs)
Light bondage (nothing too extreme)
Biting
Catgirls, elfgirls, etc.

Not all of the above has to apply to the RP, but it would be nice if it did. ^^ Please PM me if you'd be interested in roleplaying! Thanks for reading.
-Lirux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom