Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil Wins (M4F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign Tea

Planetoid
I tend to write just a whole hell of a lot in these sorts of threads (and in general), so I thought I would try simplifying things with this thread.

About me:
I like evil plots. I love bad guys winning the day. I adore vicious Lady Macbeth-style seductresses and the hulking studs who are strong enough to keep those babes in line. Imagine a wicked, monstrous villain fucking the good guy's girlfriend, enslaving her mind to his disastrous will more and more with every stroke. Meanwhile, the villain's chosen mate is cooing in his ear about how much he deserves the new girl, and the good guy's body is broken and humiliated in front of all of them. That is my bag.
I write well, and all the time. I earn money from my writing; I read books every day; I have high standards. That's not to scare anyone off; it's just the truth of the matter.
My standard response has been, in the past, up to three pages for a starting post, and usually goes down to about 3-400 words after that. You don't have to post quite that much, but obviously I expect things to be somewhat proportional.
But, because of the creative energy I put into my writing, and because it's a professional thing for me, my response time can sometimes be long, or sometimes I can go into a hole because I'm terribly introverted and need time to recharge. I'll let you know if this happens. I'll be understanding if it happens to you.

Stuff I like:
Rape / Non-consensual
Dubcon
Violence (sexual and otherwise)
Abusive relationships
Rapists and their victims developing strangely affectionate relationships
Deeply arrogant/vain/haughty women who submit only to one man
Harems
Incest
Breeding
Homewrecking
Mind Control
Bimbofication

Stuff I don't like:
Graphic gore/violence
Tentacles
Toilet stuff
Expressing displeasure with a scene through the writing in the scene – Just talk to me about it. We'll retread and change.

Talk to me about anything else and I'll let you know.

For settings, I am down for sci-fi (post-apoc, dystopian, video games, whatever), magical, or more realistic scenarios. I don't particularly like paranormal things, but if you think you've got a banging idea, let me know.

For plots, the way I understand it, there's two basic kinds of plots: “Stranger comes to Town,” and “A Person Leaves Town.”
So!

Stranger Comes To Town:

Nineteen years ago, a twisted immortal soul arrived in the town of Pharaoh and fucked every gorgeous woman in sight, whether they wanted it (which happened sometimes, if he willed them to) or not (the more likely option). If they weren't pretty before, they were after he was done with them. Solid, regular doses of his cum changed them for the better. Now, all his little girls are grown up, and the immortal wants to teach them all about their heritage. One of his daughters in particular is quite willful and quite gorgeous...is she the mate for whom he's been wandering this earth for centuries, trying to create?

A Person Leaves Town:

Lane is cursed. After having sex for the first time with his very first girlfriend, she went insane, murdering her sisters, best friend, and mother before killing herself, declaring her body and all of theirs as unworthy of his cock. Lane doesn't understand it, but when he enters another woman, they become absolutely devoted to him. If they're worthy, they retain their intelligence and personality. If they are not, they go mad with despair at their own inferiority, like his girlfriend did. What Lane does know is seeing all that blood and violence performed in his name made him curiously and frightfully aroused--like he deserved that kind of slaughter, somehow. And it was true, that old girlfriend really hadn't been worthy of him.
Terrified by his brutal feelings, Lane skips town, swearing he'll never have sex again. But on the road, he meets Valerie, a gorgeous stripper with a heart full of sadistic malice that she's tried all her life to keep locked away. She's on the run from her own troubled past in the form of a few enraged boyfriends, angry that she refuses to fuck them. They weren't ever good enough for her—no one ever was. When Lane's curse meets Valerie's beauty, it's too much for him to resist, and the two begin their long road to complete corruption.

That's it! Please PM me if you're interested. Details are negotiable, and I'm happy to listen to new ideas you'd think I might like!

I play by email, preferably. I can chat through YIM and AIM. I don't like posting on boards or PMs, but if we're compatible, I could be convinced.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom