Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terra Nova.. { Closed for Semper Fi and myself }

Kat stepped into the office, "Morning Commander, LT," She nodded to both Taylor and Wash. Her pale eyes met Wash's dark gaze, holding longer than was typical as she offered a faint smile. The dark haired woman shifted to sit in the chair across from the Commander's desk, listening as he spoke. Her eyes narrowing when Wash suggested sending Hunter and her team out to the badlands. She was pleased that they thought her team could handle the assignment, and of course Hunter was a excellent soldier, more than capable of filing in for her. She just wasn't pleased that she would have to stay back and babysit instead of being out there with her team.

But she never had to verbalize such thoughts since the Commander opted not to send her unit out. Her head tilted, listening to the Commander, before speaking, "All due respect Sir, I figured he wasn't what he said he was. He's playing his part perfectly, but somethin' just feels off with him," She shrugged, not able to explain exactly what it was, she just felt edgy around him. She eyed Wash briefly before looking back to the Commander. "I'm up to it, Sir. Though I wouldn't mind having the LT keeping an eye on us. Never hurts to have another set of eyes." She says, standing up once more. "Not sure how long it'll take, I'll have to go slowly. I've been pretty cold to him the last twenty four hours. I'll have to warm up slowly, or else he'll know somethin's up." She mused, barely taking notice to the slight western drawl that came out when she spoke, particularly when she said words such as "Something" or "Ma'am".

No matter how long she'd been in Terra Nova, or tried her hardest to get rid of it, the accent remained, though admittedly it was faint and hardly noticeable except for certain words, unless her emotions were running high, then the accent got stronger. "Anything particular you want me doing today, Sir? I'll have Nightland trailing me around all day so I'm not comfortable doing some of the more important things, figured I'd like Hunter handle those things and I'll do some repair work and other less sensitive things." She says, looking to the Commander or Wash for approval of her plans.

Commander Taylor slightly turned his head toward Walsh allowing his gaze to come into contact with hers. The look upon his face was one of questionable status. His mind going over the skills that he knew some of the Shadow brigade members possessed and compared them to the skills that he knew the Sergeant would have due to the type of training she had. He didn’t like the comparison but what choice did he have at the moment.

Looking away from the LT his gaze fixated upon the desktop while his arms came to rest upon the top as well. His fingers interlaced before him while a heavy sigh escaped through his lips. “Very well Sergeant Doyle, take your time and get me those answers. I will have Lt Walsh here shadow the too of you to give you some protection, but do not take anything for granted, always keep sharp and alert.” He knew she was a damn good solider and didn’t need to be told to keep alert but he cared for everyone under his command and if he had to be the mother hen to ensure they play smart out in the field then he was dam well going to do it.

Lt Walsh shot her glance up to Kat with a smile but also had mirror look of the commander. “Do not put yourself in an unnecessary corner. Do you hear me Sergeant?” Her voice betraying her emotions as she spoke to Kat, that deeper than what it should heaviness to it. “I believe maybe we should put the two of you on the maintenance crew. I believe they are repairing the water line in the northeast sector, that way it will give me foliage coverage and if he wanted to make a move that would be the best time and place for him to do something if he is on a time based mission.” She once again looked into Kat’s eyes with that deep concern, but her face held the unemotional stare that she always held when addressing her people.

“What do you think Sergeant? Does this meet your plan?” Commander Taylor still had that concerned look upon his face as if he just asked the sergeant here to storm a mechanized infantry brigade by herself. “I just want to make sure that you know what you’re getting yourself into Katherine.” his blue eyes locking upon hers. “If you have a shred of doubt in your ability to do this say so now.” He gave her another chance to back down from her plan. He fell silent and awaited for Kat to reassure him that she can handle the task that she said she could handle.

Katherine nodded at Wash, "Don't worry," She said, her own voice held the casual confidence it always did, but her eyes showed more emotion, she wouldn't take any unnecessary risks. Then she nods, "That sounds good, and it'll put us out of the main view, if he wants to make a move now." She mused, agreeing with Wash's idea, holding the raven haired woman's gaze, trying to silently reassure her. Katherine shifted her gaze back to the Commander, and nodded, "That sounds just fine, Sir." Then smirked "I have every confidence I can handle whatever he throws at me. Or in the unlikely chance he goes get the better of me. Wash will have my back." Katherine had every confidence in herself, but she also had confidence in Alicia. Maybe it was ego, but in her mind, no one could successfully get past both of them.

"I'm going to check in with Hunter, officially put him in charge, then I'll head out to the waterline." She said as she stood up, It was going to be a long, dirty day, but she had to admit, some days she liked working maintenance as it gave her a real life chance to get some heavy muscle work and sh always preferred real life strength training instead of working out in the gym. "If we're finished, I'll get started?" She said, looking to Taylor for conformation that their meeting was finished.

Scott waited for Kat at the bottom of the stairs while she was speaking with the commander. His gaze drifted about the compound noting the positions of security and their line of sight. He was impressed with the overall placement and procedures that the commander has set of the protection of the settlement.

Commander Taylor deep blue eyes looked over Kat once more before shifting his look over to Wash. The look of unease still there but unexpressed. "Very well." He sighed, "Wash, get everything going with the squads before sending Kat and Scott to the maintenance crew. God luck Sargent." He pulled his gaze back down to the map. "Dismissed."

Wash straightened up, gave Kat the get going nod with her head. She stood next to the commander while still giving that look of concern to Kat. Then she gave that nod once more before she dropped her head down and began to observe the map. Her voice broke the silence when once again going over the squads patrol vectors.

Scott looked up toward the doors that the Sargent went into just as the doors were opening. He noticed that the letting wasn't a very long one so it was more than likely it was a update meeting. His orbs looked upon the form of Kat exiting the door. She was one gorgeous lady that he wished he would have met long ago before all this went down. Sighing he waited for her. "Well what are we going to do now?" He addressed her when she got close..

She eyed Scott before dismissing his guard. "We're going to work with the maintenance crew today, reparing water pipes." she said as she began to walk. She stopped in and spoke with Hunter, officially putting him in charge then she led Scott through the colony to the north west sector. They were given orange jumpsuits and muck boots to protect their clothing from mud.
and water. Once dressed they were assigned a line of pipe to dig out and replace. It was certainly going to be a long gruelling day, but Kat didn't mind all that much. She put her hair up in a bun, to get it all up out of the way and off her neck.

Grabbing the shovel she began digging through the dirt and mud to fully expose the pipe, it only too a half hour before she was unzipping the jumpsuit and peeling it off her upper half, leaving her in just a black tank top and the jumpsuit too tied around her waist. Admittedly it was partially done because she knew Alicia was watching from the shadows somewhere, but also because it was just too damn hot and humid to have long sleeves on.

Alicia looked down to the commander only to find out that he was looking at her with the same look on his face as was on hers. "Sir, how is the situation really?" Alicia has never dealt with a shadow member before. She heard rumors about them, only to cast it off as bullshit. Her gaze focused upon the commander's hardened face. The shaking of the commanders head told her to enough.

"It's not that I fear this one man, the problem is they work in pairs or squads. That is what I fear." The commander brought Wash up to speed. His blue orbs remained lock upon her dark brown ones. "That is why we need to find out all that we can." He looked away when he saw Wash's head shake in an understanding nod. "Go keep her safe LT." The meeting was over.

Alicia hurried to inform the third squad what was going on, but halted for that was Kat's squad and she has already done that. She cursed herself for being so scattered brained at the moment ,but she never had this much personal distraction before. Yes, all commanders have these types of distractions, and they deal with them just like she will.

Scott only grunted when Kat informed him of what was going to be happening this day. He didn't fear hard work at all, in fact this was an opportunity to get a little noticed by the other workers. A good infiltration tactic he has learned over the years.

Scott swallowed hard when Kat undone her work outfit. She was well toned, excellent skin tone, great tits that was obviously firm as hell for when she was shoved the shovel into the ground they barely bounced. He allowed his gaze to move along her curves taking in her beauty. It wasn't long before he also removed the top portion of his suit. The many scars across his chest and back gave testimony that he was a seasoned veteran. Scott took one last look upon her before continuing to dig his pipeline up.

"So Sargent, what is the plan here? I mean am I as going to e the outcast?" Scott pulled a mental note that he had to get this ones trust, so he had to play the weaker person that was looking for a safe place to live.

Alicia arrived at the worksite just in time to see Kat remove the top part of her work suit. The black tank top forming to the curve of her breast. The shine coming off of her bronze skin put a tingle down between Wash's thighs. "Fuck Kat! Why do you have to look so damn good!" She hissed. Alicia had to pull her gaze away, so she looked over to Scott. He didn't look like much to her but she also believed the commander on how dangerous he could be. Hell one crazy man an kill a squad of sleeping men. She also caught the eye that Scott was giving Kat, a moment of anger flared up. 'Fuck!' She hissed, for if this upsets her, what is she going to do when Kat makes her move and acts like she likes him?

Kat didn't truly know if Alicia liked her the same way, but Kat had her suspicions she only wished she was able to see the LT and see her reaction. But the brunette knew she needed to get her mind away from Alicia and focused on Scott. She eyed his scars, surprised by them. "You'll be the outcast for a while." She said bluntly as she dug down to the water pipe. "So, I thought you were a fancy scientist. What's with the scars?" She asked. Those were scars from combat she was nearly sure of it. Her own body was riddled with similar scars.

She managed to get the broken pipe out and paused to take a drink of the water she had brought, before moving to grab the new pipe and place it in the ground. It felt good, the manual labor, the sweat, being out in the sun. She fixed the pipeline in place before beginning to rebury it. They had a lot of feet of pipe to replace, and only about twenty workers. She didn't have high hopes of getting the job done today, but who knows, one could be surprised. She continued to think about how she could slowly ease her way into making friends with Scott, and if necessary, become more than friends, in an effort to figure out what his plans were. She didn't believe for a moment that he was just some biochemical scientist, no he was something different. The hairs on the back of her neck didn't stand up around scientists, they stood up when she was near another solider, a predator.

Scott followed suit as Kat with replacing the old waterline with the new sections. He stopped now and then to look at her for a few moments before containing. Her short remark about him being an outcast for a bit of time really didn’t mean much; it was just a poor attempt at creating small talk. He only looked down at the new waterline section and japed the shovel tip into the ground when Kat mentioned the scars. He tilted his head and smiled, slightly shaking it side to side. He made a newbie mistake by taking off his shirt and showing the signs of combat experience, and here this observant sergeant had to put the two pieces together when most people wouldn’t have even given it a second thought. He slightly cursed himself for allowing himself to be taken in by this beauty.

He looked at her with a serious look reading her body language. She knew that he wasn’t what he claimed to be and was just bidding time. He took a deep breath before looking at her once more. She was beautiful, tough and very appealing for the eye to gaze upon. He has had the pleasure of running cross a few females back in the time that had her tough skin, but not the beauty that she held as well. He looked over toward the complex for a few moments before going back to the dig. “Well, I didn’t say that I had no combat experience in the past, I informed you all what I do now.” He came back at her. He hoped that would quench her questioning curiosity.

“Kat, Ah Sergeant, may I ask when do I get to see the commander? I don’t have a problem working out here on this waterline and things, but with me being a Biochemist, wouldn’t I be more productive in the medical field then out here digging holes? Or is there something that you all are not telling me?” He wondered if they really knew who he was and was playing him instead of him playing them. These people were not stupid as he first thought when he came over here, in fact they were completely opposite of what he was told by the General.

He looked over to her for only a brief moment before shifting his gaze over her shoulder. He stood still and stared at a point in the dense forestry. “Kat, We are being watched.” He used his eye movement to indicate the party location to them was at her twelve o’clock. “I just seen the reflection of a looking glass or … A scope.” He continued to look at the point of contact. “Well, do we just ignore it or do you have someone out there that can check upon this contact. If it is a sniper you men down here are at a loss of range. If you do have someone out there maybe you should give them the contact signal and the location.”

Alicia seemed puzzled when Scott froze and was staring off over Kat’s shoulder to a point in the higher ground forestry. She turned to her 9 o’clock and scanned over the area. ‘What the hell do you see Scott?’ she whispered to herself. She slowly moved a little deeper into the forestry just incase there was someone was there watching for she was visible to that elevation. “Damn it! the commander had this fucking pegged. He has a damn partner!” she hissed to herself. She wanted so much as to wave Kat in and call this shit off, but she trusted the Sergeant and waited to see what Kat was going to do…

She eyes Scott, "You'll see the Commander when he wants to see you. Besides, we aren't putting someone we don't know and trust on our medical team." She said easily, Katherine was an impressive liar, unless one knew her well it was nearly impossible to guess she was lying. When he mentioned someone was watching them she tensed. Hand moving to her stunner she pulled out her communicator and called Alicia. She put it to her ear and waited for the raven haired woman to answer. "Hey, LT. We're out working the pipelines and we think there's someone watching us from the distance. The new guy spotted it." She spoke to Wash as if she wasn't up in the shadows watching. she didn't want to alert Scott that she had backup watching him. Kat meanwhile had backed away from where she was digging and retreated to the shade while she got a drink and spoke with Alicia, curious if She had seen the person that Scott had seen.

She waved over the man leading the crew today and said, "Why don't you send everyone to lunch?" though it sounded like a question, it was more of an order and the man understood that. "Sounds good." He said stepping away before shouting, "Everyone, Lunch!" That would get everyone out of range if the person out there was in fact a sniper, it left only her and Scott in range.

Scott didn't look at Kat at all when she moved toward the shaded area, he nodded when she placed a call back to the compound. He kept his eyes focused upon the area where he saw the reflection. Dam-it, he muttered, aggravated that he lost the contact with what he spotted. After a few moments of staring into the area he knew whomever has moved. He looked over at Kat when she ordered the supervisor to get the men out of here by sending them to lunch. Looking back to the area he checked out places that he would have moved to, but once again he spotted nothing in the heavy foliage.

Scott defied to move over where Kat was, more than likely she was thinking him a fool for standing out there. "I think they have either moved on or is laying low, either way I believe it's safe for us." He looked over at Kat once more, her beauty was really starting to get to him. He allowed his gaze follow her curving contour of her body. Dam was all he could muster out.

Alicia made her way toward the upper high ground to find this possible new threat. She took one last look toward Kat's location. She jumped slightly when the comchat box went off. "Yeah, ok Kat we have backup there soon. Stay put and the we'll secure the area. Wash out." She knew that Luke tell Kat the she was the on this issue.

"Fuck!" Alicia whispered as she continued to climb higher up the incline. She had to get to this person before could get a shot off or disappear altogether which then she would have no choice but to call off Kat.

Scott pulled his mind off of Kat's tits for a moment,"Maybe we could flank this guy by you going three o'clock and I will go nine o'clock. What do you think?" Scott moved closer to Kat while still looking over the area he has been a watching since this began.

Kat hung up her communicator and shook her head at Scott. "No. I won't send anyone in unarmed and quite frankly I don't trust you enough to arm you. The LT is sending people in now. It's better we just sit tight or head back to the market and get our own lunch. As of now, we're sitting ducks if this guy is a sniper and wants to take a shot." Though the thought didn't scare the Sergeant, she'd been shot a number of times, death didn't frighten her, it never did. That's what made her so good at her job, and that's what scared people who cared about her, she would rush headlong into a dangerous situation without a second thought.

She eyed Scott, maybe for the first time noticing that he was rather handsome. "Come on, let's leave it to the men out there, let's go find our own lunch." Though her left hand rested on the butt of her stunner, just in case. The tension was clear to see in her body, she was ready for a threat. It also bothered her, knowing Alicia was out there, even if she did have backup, Kat never liked it when the raven haired LT went out to confront someone.

Just like when she went to retrieve that girl's backpack and ended up getting grabbed by the sixers. Kat's heart had stopped when she'd watched them drag Alicia out, wrists strapped to the branch on her shoulders. Shaking the thoughts away Kat eyes Scott to see if he agreed to going to get lunch. She could understand him wanting to go and help, especially if he had combat training, after all that's where she wanted to be too. But her first priority was him, and she couldn't separate from him and certainly couldn't arm him then split up.

Scott looked over at Kat with a serious look when she mentioned that she didn’t trust him, she had all rights not to trust him and that bothered him, he couldn’t explain why that fact bothered them but it did. Hell, most of the things that Scott thought he had reason to kill the commander for was now slowly falling short of a good reason to do it. Yeah, he was paid handsomely for him to do this mission, butt since he has been he has gain a sense of respect for the commander and what he is doing here for these people.

Scott pulled his attention back to what was going on with the here and now, and when Kat told him that it’s a good time to go get some lunch, his gaze remained on her for a few moments in a soldier like silence of disobey. He shifted slightly from his right foot holding his weight to his left foot. He then turned his head back toward the high cliff. His eyes scanning over the thick green carpet. “You don’t have to arm me Sergeant, I’m already armed!” he lifted up his bare hands. “I can kill you seventeen different ways right now before you could even take your chat box off of your belt.” His look was cold and serious. “There is someone up there and if I’m right on who it is, Your Lt and the men she is sending are as good as dead.”

He slightly shook his head, “There is more going on here than you all know. “ He decided that the game has turned and he was wanting to be on the right team. There is only one reason why they would send deadeye and that was to take him out once he took out the commander, and this fact pissed him the fuck off! “Kat, My name is Scott Nightland, Colonel of the Shadow brigade. I was sent here to take out commander Taylor and take control of this complex so that E-Corp could use this place as a gold mine complex to further their corporate power.” His anger getting the best of him, but now with deadeye here there was no going back home as they promised, and he doesn’t like being played as a sucker. “I can only tell you a few things for they kept me out in the dark, however, if that is deadeyes out there, he was sent to take me out after I took our Taylor, but as I said the game has changed.” He looked at her with that same serious look, “Now, I’m going out there and attempt to kill his son of a bitch. I suggest you get your Lt and yourself, along with those boys over there and get the hell out of here.”

She snorts when he said he could kill her seventeen different ways. Maybe it was ego, but she knew her own skills and she doubted he'd be able to. But she frowned when he said that Alicia and her men were as good as dead. Katherine tilted her head when he said who he was. "Commander Taylor guessed you were part of the Shadow brigade." She said honestly. She continued to listen to him, nodding, not seeming surprised, afterall they'd suspected he wasn't who he said he was. Frowning again when he said he was going out there, she sighed, "Fine." This changed things, and besides, she couldn't leave Alicia and those men out there, knowing what she knew now.

Unholstering her stunner she nodded, "We won't leave you out here alone. This is our colony to protect." She said as she moved forward into the trees, her thought now on finding the unit that was searching the trees. She didn't want to risk radioing to Wash and having it beep, just in case she was near the target. She looked at Scott then handed him her back up communicator. "Just in case you need to get a hold of someone." She said, having confirmation of who he was made her feel better about letting him go out there unarmed, but still it bugged her a bit.

Scott lowered his gaze with a smile upon his face when Kat showed no expression upon her face when he heard the snort come from her lips. Ok maybe he was exaggerating a little bit, but he had to get his point across. His gaze drifted back to her from the ground when she spoke of knowing that he was more than a mere biochemist, even impressed that the commander knew he was a shadow brigade member. Even though they knew there was more danger about what was going on now then with him, deadeye didn't work along especially coming after Scott, the bad thing was Scott didn't know whom else worked with Deadeye. His attention refocused upon Kat when she informed him that this was their colony and that they wouldn't leave him out here alone. He shook his head slightly in frustration but bit his tongue.

He took the communicator that she offered and was about to say something but she was already moving up the incline. Damn woman he muttered under his breath, he should haven her out and left her here only to come back when this event was over. His gaze looked over her to the heavy foliage, she was only going to get them killed. He moved to catch up with her. "Kat is his is foolish, you don't go away him on a head on movement. We need to flank him from multiple directions. We need to flank and find those men your Lt sent, then we need to move on them." He nodded his head for he knew that would stop her.

He waited for her to stop, even if for only a second. "Kat he doesn't work alone." He spoke up. "Like I said more than likely they are dead. We need to move into the heavy foliage." Scott moved toward the heavy wooded area off to the right. If nothing else he can move about by himself if she wished for a quick death. The way she is acting there must be someone close to her in that group they sent, that was a unneeded distraction that they don't want at this time.

He waited to see which way she decided to go, if she continued on her path he will move parallel to her but a little more out on the flank and slightly ahead of her, but if she comes to him, they will move in the same manner but together. Either way, they were in the shit now...

Kat eyes Scott and shakes her head, "I'm not looking for him. My Lt and her men are out there, I want to find them. I can't radio them and potentially give away their location." She narrows her eyes when he said that the men and Wash were likely dead. "They are not dead," She hissed softly, lowering her voice so as to not attract attention. Besides she couldn't imagine that Alicia was dead.

She moved off of her path into the deeper foliage. "Go after him if you want. I'm going to find my team." She slide into the forest, blending remarkably well. Katherine had a lot of survival training, if she wanted to hide, most couldn't find her. She moved silently through the brush, searching for any sign of Alicia, her men, or any threats. Her hand remained on her stunner as she moved. Finding a boot print that was small enough it had to be Wash's, Kat followed it, hoping to find the raven haired woman, praying that Scott was wrong, and that Alicia and her men weren't injured or worse.

Why did it mater if she had a death wish? Scott stood where he was when she passed and informed him that she was looking for her Lt and her squad instead of this Deadeye. "That is a mistake Sergeant." Scott spoke out somewhat under his breath. He understood the emotion behind Kat's drive, but as many times as the sun has risen above the horizon Scott has witnessed the mayhem that Deadeye causes when he wasn't the primary concern, however, this will be the first time that Deadeye will face the Shadow. 

Scott watched as Kat faded into the thick growth, her skill was more advanced than the normal training of a combat specialist. Scott was impressed, nonetheless, Deadeye was better. Scott wanted to follow and help Kat, but showing his skill to her this early in the game would be a mistake. He had to ensure to keep the upper hand, yes he was better than most of Taylor's men, but Taylor had the number advantage.  

Scott took off in the opposite direction of Kat. She was moving on the righ flank so he took the left. He knew better than to take a shallow flank so he widened his flanking arc in hopes to avoid being spotted by Deadeye's detection vectors. 

Alicia made her way up the steep cliff at a very slow pace, while at the same-time kept her bearings to where Kat and Scott's location was at. She really hoped that Kat pulled back for reasons that only involved Scott. She knew Kat could handle herself in this situation, but with the added unknown threat of Scott she was a little worried. 'Have faith in her, you have thought her well and she has developed other skills by herself. Stop being the mother hen dam'it! She hissed at herself.

Alicia stopped once she reached the flattop. The heavy foliage prevented her from seeing much, but on the other hand, they couldn't see her. Then without warning just inches from her face was a pair of nicely polished combat boots. 'Fuck me!' quietly hissed wash. Her eyes moved up over a very athletic frame, round firm breasts, long neck, fiery red haired woman wearing woodland combat fatigues. The woman's sea green orbs looked straight out from her deepest eyes and over her high cheek bones.

"Crimson," the voice coming from a tall, muscular framed man wearing the same combat fatigues. He had sandy blond hair and green eyes. He was fully combat equipped as well as this Crimson. The heavy SRB13 Combat laser rifle slung over his right shoulder. "The squad is in place awaiting your orders." the man spoke lightly. The response he got was just a nod which must have been enough for the man nodded and moved off deeper into the brush.

Alicia remained motionless, almost non-breathing in hopes to go undetected. 'A fucking Squad! How fucking nice.'  her tone a little shaken, then her thoughts went to Kat, 'Fuck! I really hope she pulled back.'  wash tried to look over her shoulder, but she was a little to far in to see down the cliff. 'I got to find out if she is moving this way or if she is gone!' Alicia was trying to convince herself that it was a smart move to attempt to get the hell out of here. Wash looked up at the frame and as if she had the power, she tried to will her away...

Katherine froze, hearing the faint sound of a man speaking. Instinct had her going up. Climbing with the skill of someone who'd spent years doing it, she scaled the tree, going ten feet up in a matter of seconds and fading into the leaves and branches. Slowing her breathing she relaxed and waited. Moments later a tall muscular man walked beneath her. She remained in place until she was convinced that the man was far enough away. She decided that ground travel was too risky and continued her search for Alicia from the trees. Being petite and athletic, and just crazy enough, Kat was known for preferring to move in the trees, when wanting to stay undetected.

Come on Alicia, where are you? Kat thought silently as she moved, hardly rustling more than the wildlife would. Katherine froze yet again when she saw a woman standing on the ground maybe twenty feet from the tree Katherine was in. She was now fifteen feet above the ground, and was content to stay put momentarily as she searched the ground for her friend. She knew that Alicia was smart and tough, but it didn't stop the worry. And she wondered about Scott, and what the man was up to, where he was and what exactly he planned on doing.

((Ugh.....this post was difficult to get out, sorry for the suckiness, lol))

Alicia continued to look over her shoulder toward the cliff, the colony, her thoughts were on Kat. A weakness that has now shown its teeth. She was more concerned about Kat than herself, a smile formed when the words of Taylor echoed in her mind, 'you can fuck them, cheat them in cards, drink the most retched moonshine with them but never let them into your heart for that is where you will get them or yourself killed!' Bastard always had to be right! "So tough guy what the fuck would you do right now!" Like she had to ask. "He would leap up, grab this bitch by the throat, spin her around toward the direction the guy went just incase he was close enough to fire a weapon at them, then proceed to ask the bitch who she was! Yep that's what he would do." Alicia's mind answered the question. Alicia sized the woman up as compared to Kat and it would be a very close comparison between them, at the last sparring match with Kat she was barely able to get the drop on her so doing the Taylor move was definitely out of the question, besides, they needed Intel on these people for they were not part of the Sixers.

Scott moved up the incline staying low, using the foliage to his advantage. He stopped every now and then to take a recon glance over the area. His knowledge of gorilla tactics in heavy terrain came in handy when he spotted Crimson. He eyed the woman with a burning hatred if what she done to his squad a few year back. He almost pushed himself up into a prepared attack stance but was halted when he remembered that deadeye could be here, but the last Intel was that he was after Crimson himself, so maybe he wasn't here but Scott wasn't in the mood to find out. He lowered himself back down.

He thought about Kat and the direction she went. He gazed over the area where he thought she might come to rest but when he searched the area he didn't see her. 'Damn, ok, she is good but maybe a little jarred, where would her second place of rest be?' He looked and found the location and to his dismay she wasn't there either. 'Okay maybe she is just a pet to the LT and not a combat expert.' He muttered but then his eye caught something in the first location he chosen that he thought that she would be resting. A slight discoloring in the canopy made him search closer and to his impressiveness he saw her. "Damn smart! Way to go girl!" He knew she had an advantage point from where she was compared to him and Crimson. He reached out and pulled a rather large red pedal from a plant. He slowly moved it back and forth knowing that Kat would see it.

Alicia lowered her head from looking up at the woman, allowing her to breathe a little easier. She closed her eyes and attempted to remove the worry about Kat from her gut. 'Kat is fine, your the one that is in danger at the moment.' Alicia's mind reminded her. 'Just stay quite and motionless and this threat will move on.'

Crimson took another scan over the peak of the cliff toward the colony. Her breathing, a little on the heavy side indicated the irritation she was dealing with. She had her orders to only observe and document her findings, not to engage yet, but she, like her men were growing itchy for a fight. A birdcall from one of her men snapped her out of her thought. She looked over her shoulder toward the location it came from. Stood for a moment longer before moving out in that direction.

(It was a good post. I didn't give you much to work with.. So all is good.)

Kat watched the woman, eyes still tracking, looking for Wash. The red leaf caught her eye, for a moment relief burst through her, thinking it was Wash, but then she saw that it was Scott. She slowly lifted her arm up just enough for him to see that she saw him, but not enough or fast enough for it to be noticable to the woman below. Kat remained stone still until the woman had left, then she kept maneuvering through the canopy. Kat glanced down and from above it was easy to spot Wash with her dark clothing. She started scaling down, "LT!" She hissed softly, only so loud as to travel to Wash's ears. She slid down the trunk of the tree and landed only a few feet from the raven haired woman. "Are you alright?" She asked, pale eyes scanning over the other woman, she tried to keep her tone and appearance professional, as neither of them liked to show much weakness, and they certainly didn't want others to know they had a weakness for each other. Too much danger involved there.

Reluctantly she took her eyes off her LT so that she could scan the forest and insure no one else was approaching in any direction. She also wasn't sure where Scott went, if he was still nearby or if he had followed the woman. Kat was fairly sure that the man wasn't a threat to her or the colony right now, but she never trusted anyone completely, except for the Commander and LT.

Alicia lowered her forehead down to the soft grassy ground. A deep breath followed by a huge release escaped over her pink lips releasing the tension that built up inside of her. Her body trembled forcing her to take in another deep breath to prevent her from tearing up. ‘Fuck me!’ she hissed allowing the exhale of air to calm her even more. Her mind went to Kat, ‘Please don’t be you babe. ‘She feared that maybe Kat was whom pulled this woman and her team away, for it if was and something happened to them, she wouldn’t forgive herself for not acting out against this treat. But then a slight noise in the canopy reached her ears pulling her attention toward it while a shot of fear ridden adrenaline surging through her body. Another sigh of relief escaped Wash’s lips as she realized it was Kat. She shot a glance over the area before standing up and acknowledging Kat’s whispering.

When Kat was right next to her, the only thing Alicia wanted to do was pull the woman into her arms and press her lips to the mahogany haired woman’s lips. She swallowed hard to subdue the emotions that was rampaging her at the moment. She smiled and slapped Kat across the shoulder, “I‘m good Kat.” The look upon her face told a different story. She than looked around and without a blink, “Where is your charge?” She returned her gaze to Kat. “Where is Scott?” She looked into those eyes, that feeling of wanting to embrace her ripped through her. “Kat, I …” She pulled her look toward the ground. “Umm, Shit, We need to move out of here just incase Scott is with these people. Lets head back to the colony. The Commander needs to know our intelligence.” She also wanted to get in a place of privacy to tell Kat how she really felt and what was going through her mind. She had to share on how fucking scared she was with the person she knew would help her get over this incident privately.

“Come on babe,” She whispered as she walked past Kat, lightly touching Kat’s hand with her own. She headed back down the path that brought here, her mind allowing the stress, the fear for Kat and her own life fade away with each step. Her mind resumed its toughness a few hundred feet away from the spot of intense stress.

Scott noted Kat’s slight hand movement just moments before the woman turned away and began to move away, his glare moved back and forth between the woman, and Kat’s carefully skilled branch crawling toward a location. His eyes followed Kat’s path and noticed the area she was looking at while moving so carefully. There he spotted a raven haired framed woman laying prone in some very heavy foliage. That must be her Lt, then he looked around and to his amazement he didn’t see the men she was with. ‘Well, shit these people are damn good!’ he nodded his approval and impressiveness. Then all was well with Kat and her people, now it was his turn to do the thing he was good at.

He moved into the foliage, following the direction that Crimson took off in. His mind replaying the voices he had heard while hiding , he tried to remember if he had ever crossed paths with them. The man’s voice that called Crimson away wasn’t in that fact finding search of his memory. “Damn, So lets go and play Scott. “ he whispered to himself, his mission to take the Commander out had came to an end for now it was time to pay back a personal vendetta.

He moved, deeper into the woods knowing that Kat and the Lt’s gang wouldn’t stay out searching for him in a hot zone so they would be okay. His return to the Colony might be a whole lot harder for he gave himself up to the Sergeant whom confirmed that they didn’t believe his infatuation story in the first place. This thought brought a smile to his face and a whole new respect for the defenders of Terra Nova. If he could get some really good intelligence from this situation, maybe his return would be a little easier. That was something he would deal with when he returned.

Alicia turned to face Kat when they were far enough away from the spot and far away enough from the worksite. Wash’s gaze looked onto the gorgeous orbs of Kat with a smile on her face. She pulled the woman to her. “Fuck I was so worried about you!” Her arms wrapping around the tight frame of Kat and pulling her tight. “Why did you come up here! Alone!” she hissed but knew why, it was the same reason why she moved up here to take out a sniper that was threatening Kat. “I’m sorry Babe. I know why and I’m impressed with your skill. It seems my teaching wasn’t wasted on you after all.” She kissed the woman’s nape, giving it a little tender bite. Her hands moved up and down Kat’s back, her fingers taking small squeezes here and there. She could feel the strength of Kat’s frame and it felt really good to be holding her “I do need to talk to you. I think it might be best to stay out here and discuss what just happened.” Wash regretted removing her lips from the nape of Kat to whisper this fact to her. She resumed kissing the nape of the woman she has fallen heavily in love with.

Kat grinned when Wash slapped her shoulder, but she saw in the Lt's eyes that she wasn't as fine as she said she was. When she asked where Scott was Kat shrugged, "Out here, searching for the same people we are. He told me the truth, or what I assume is the truth, he was sent here to kill Taylor and take over the colony. He knows who's out here, the sniper." She said as they walked.

When they were far enough away and Alicia pulled Kat in for a hug. Kat sighed softly as she returned the hug. "You're not the only one who worries." She whispers when the woman questioned her about coming up here alone. "Scott said he knew who was out here, and you were as good as dead. I didn't believe it, but I couldn't risk it." She mutters into Alicia's shoulder. She felt her lips on Kat's nape and a shiver raced through her.

The brunette happily tilted her head, exposing her neck to the LT, enjoying the feel of her lips on her skin. They'd had a couple encounters before, usually when emotions were running high, or they'd been drinking, and each one felt like this, this utter sense of rightness. Kat knew she had fallen head over heels for the LT. Sure at first it was just a crush, but then it turned into something a lot more serious. Chuckling softly Kat whispered. "I'll stay out here as long as you'd like." She tipped her head to press a kiss to that spot right under Alicia's ear.

Alicia moaned into Kat's nape upon feeling the woman's light kiss. She push her nose up and forward along Kat's soft nape, bring her lips against the soft flesh, she allowed her tongue to slide over her lip and press against Kat's flesh, slowly moving her tongue tip up and down the jugular vein, taking a few moments to bite the soft flesh. She moaned with each taste of the woman's flesh.

Alicia's hands moved across the dead space between them and came to rest upon the side of Kat's waist, hesitating a moment before moving around the hip and down over Kat's curvy ass. Palming her ass, she pulled Kat closer to her. She moaned when she felt the Kat's hard nipples pressing into her.

"God I want you!" Her voice was muffled but understandable. Her body trembled with desire, she could feel herself getting wet with the heated embrace. She pushed her hips forward, pushing her heated womb up against Kat, moaning with each upward hump.

"Kat, please touch me!" Alicia moaned while still licking and nibbling upon Kat's soft flesh.

Kat whimpered in pleasure, "Oh God, Alicia." she moaned pressing her body eagerly closer. Her own hands started wandering, getting frustrated with Alicia's combat gear, the vest primarily. She tipped her own head to kiss what skin she could. This wouldn't be their first encounter, but she hoped it'd be different this time.

All previous times, they enjoyed each other and never really spoke about it and nothing changed. Though it would cause some conflict at first, she wanted more than just the occasional one night together. She knew Taylor would frown on to a relationship but she wanted more with Alicia.

Her own hands slid down to Alicia's ass, she pushes Alicia back, moving with her until they were against a tree. "I missed you." She whispers. Of course not in the traditional sense, as they saw each 9other multiple times every day. But in this physical, intimate way, she missed Alicia.

The burning desire was more than Alicia could handle, her body trembled with the wanting desire to touch, kiss and suck every inch of Kat. Her breathing was short and rapid as the desire reached her throat threatening to suffocate her. She could feel the wetness between her legs, a few small streams already began to flow down her inner thigh. “Kat!” she gasped when her back came to a stop against the smooth trunk of a birch tree. She wanted Kat, wanted to feel her skin against her own, wanted to taste the nectar that flowed upon Kat’s arousal, wanted to feel Kat’s hard nipple slide between her lips, all these wanting desires brought a tear to Alicia’s eyes for it was so much of an overwhelming emotions.

“Kat!” Alicia cried out as she slightly pushed Kat back. “Baby, we cant, not now. We have to get back and inform the commander what is going on out here.” a stream flowed down her face while the anguish hit her, when was she going to stop being a solider and allow herself the pleasures that she has rightly deserved. She brings her hands up and cups Kat’s face, looking into her eyes, “I promise once we get done reporting, we say the hell with it and go to my quarters and you can have me.” she mummers before leaning in and pressing her lips to the soft lips of Kat.

Pinning Alicia to the tree, she ground her body against the LTs, her hands gripping her hips as they touched each other. She knew what Alicia wanted, because she wanted the same things. When she heard those words We can't she sighed, resting her forehead against Alicia'a shoulder. "I know," she whispered. Their first duty would always be to Terra Nova and it's safety. She met Wash's dark eyes and eagerly returned the soft kiss. "I'm gonna hold you to that." she murmured before reluctantly pulling away to right her uniform and herself. "It's been too long." She admitted as she pulled her hair from its ponytail so she could redo it, to look more official and less like she'd nearly rolled around in the forest with her commanding officer. Her mind was beginning to switch gears, less lover, more soldier, and Taylor was gonna be pissed at her for letting Scott go, even if she had done it in an attempt to make sure Wash wasn't killed. She knew she was still going to get quite the talking to.

Back
Top Bottom