Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Playmates - mxm, mxf, fxf

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Luna

Super-Earth
*edit: I have returned, if we had an rp you wish to continue or you want to start a new one, let me know!*
Hello there! As you can imagine I'm looking for some people to rp with! Be you male or female I don't really care. I just want someone who likes to write and enjoys rping. I consider myself literate and I enjoy typing long posts as long as you give me something to work with. How long is long? Well I like at least 3 paragraphs and I can go up to 10. I live in the PST but I'm more active at night than during the day. I prefer to rp over Private Messages above all things.

So I know normally people do this reverse but let's get this out of the way. I am in no way interested in:
  • Non Con
  • Futa
  • BDSM
  • Pregnacy
  • Scat
  • Vore
  • First Person
  • Abusive relationships

Things I have trouble with:
Seducing anyone as a woman
Talking Diry

Now! Onto what I would like to actually rp!

Kinks:
Doggy style
Cow girl position
Sneaky sex in public places

*note* when you message me please tell me what your wanting to rp, don't just ask if I want to do.

:heart:Cravings::heart:
Pokemon
HumanxNeko
Something western. Maybe ranch hand/Widowed Owner or a woman finds an injured man and takes him in or something with native Americans.
Concubine/King
Concubine/Other (scroll down for idea)
Mermaid/Human (scroll down for idea)

Pairings:

RoyaltyxGuard/Knight
Guard/KnightxThief
Room mates
Neko x human
Students
StudentxTeacher
MaidxMaster
City girl/country boy
StudentxStudent
Siblings
Step Siblings
ThiefxGuard
DragonxDragon Rider (riderxmount or shapeshifter or both)
Younger Sibling x older Brothers Friend
Arranged Marriage
Royal x Thief (Think Robin Hood and Marian, something like that)

Fandoms:

Harry Potter
OCxOC
SiriusxRemus

Inuyasha:
InuyashaxSango
OCxOC
(I can play Inuyasha, Sango and Kouga

Pokemon:
OCxOC
PokemonxPokemon
TrainerxPokemon

Dragon Age:
Warden x Warden

Skyrim
Fallout

Chobits
PersocomxOC

Ah! My Goddess
Goddess x OC

Dragon Age:
Warden x Warden
Mage x Templar (See idea below)

Random Stuff:
Nekos
Anthros
Bestiality

Random ideas:

Mage/Templar (Dragon Age) - This is pretty simple and would take place when the circles rose up against the templars. Maybe the Templar was kind to the mage once, or they were friends or lover but for whatever reason the mage stops the other mages from attacking this Templar and the two end up fleeing together as the mages run off to join the rebellion.

Mermaid/Human - This ones pretty basic but I kind of got the idea of a mermaid fleeing to the land during the typical mating season of her kind (maybe to escape an unwanted mate or something) and she is found and taken in by a human. Things start to get more interesting when he discovers she gets incredibly horny every time she comes in contact with water. So baths, swims in the pool, sudden rain showers, water parks, the beach, all the places are spots that can set her off. For this it would be she can change into a human but I'd also be fine with it being she can control what form she takes if you were interested in sex with an actual mermaid.

Pokemon/Trainer - during a training session the Pokemons ability Attract hits their trainer with interesting results.

Neko/human - a human finds a cat while on their way and takes them home. The next morning the human wakes up to find a naked neko in bed with them. The human decides to keep the neko around either as a pet or room mate or simply as a lover. I like the idea of them trying to keep the fact that the neko is a neko from others.

King/Concubine: not much of a plot but I like the idea of a ruler having a favorite concubine that serves them and follows them everywhere much to the disgust of the rulers spouse.

Concubine/Other: No one is allowed to touch the kings concubines but it's hard to resist such temptation. Maybe kings son falls for one or a guard to the king or maybe even the queen decides to see what all the fuss is about.

Please don't send me a message just linking me to your thread and asking me to go read it. Come to me with what you want to rp.
So if you wish to rp or have any questions/suggestions, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom