Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Skype RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeMaster

Meteorite
Male writer here looking for literate female writers whom don't mind reading and writing at least a couple of paragraphs per post. I'm looking for partners whom like to use Skype (not for calls/video but just for texts/IM).

I like to have casual conversations over Skype and discuss role plays. I don't mind role playing over Skype either but if that is not your preferred method then we can role play elsewhere such as over forums or private messages somewhere or maybe even email. Just note that I'm not looking for one liners or short little paragraphs. I like some content to work with - if the role play doesn't have juicy and sexy details to enjoy then what is the point?

To get an idea of that I'm interested in and looking for just check out my F-List:

https://www.f-list.net/c/logan grey/ - there are more characters listed on the side that you can look at too.

If you are interested then you can either just add me on skype (the username is there on the f-list profiles) or you can shoot me a PM here and give me your username. Feel free to send me PMs to ask me any questions as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom