Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Airship Stowaway ((Mortals_Dream & Vivid Fizz))

Sean didn't return back to the room for a while, following the normal running of the ship. To tell the truth the captain had very little to do except for be there in the normal running of a ship. The crew and the other officers could run the ship. Sean was just needed when they landed in order to sell off the goods, and of course to make any difficult decisions. They knew where they were going to. During this time of the year there were certain airlanes that would some easy prey in them, that was where they would find their next victim.

When he did return to his room Lillian was already asleep, her head leaning against her chest as she slept. Sean crouched down beside her, pushing some of her hair out of the way so that he could see her sleeping face. His gaze went down lower, her shirt sticking to her body and clinging to the swell of her breasts. A very beautiful sight indeed.

Sean reached down and lifted her into his arms, taking her over to his bed and slipping her under the covers. Sean's hands rested on her shoulder, look down at her as she slept. It wouldn't do for her to sleep in wet clothes though. Sean stripped her clothes from her, not being able to help looking over her body as he stripped her but even though he enjoy it this still wasn't the point. Covering the woman up Sean stepped into the other rom, knowing that the meal would be delivered soon.

As she was placed in the bed, a smile crossed her lips. The young lady looked truly peaceful as she was settled into the covers. Lillian slept like a rock normally but being placed in the warmth comfort of his soft bed made her fall into a deeper rest. She did not move as he stripped off her clothes, revealing her body to him. Her skin was even and smooth and pale, the swell of her impressive breasts were tipped with rosy red nipples, and between her legs was a small thatch of auburn curls slightly darker than her hair.

When the blankets were replaced she stretched out in her sleep, one of her breasts exposing themselves once more as she rested. After a few moments she finally began to stir. A small groan came from her and she slowly sat up. Her back was stiff and sore and she sat up and began to stretch, arching her back.

“Emma?” she called sleepily for her sister. In her haze she did not notice that this wasn’t the room she shared with her sister. “Emma. I just had the most awful dream. Men came and took you away. Emma…?”

666Sean could hear his guest shifting, even from the next room, calling out sleepily for someone he didn't know. All he coudl assume was that it was the girl's mother or else a sister of some kind. Probably the sister that she had concocted the sob story about for him earlier. He had assumed it was made up for some attempt at an excuse but there was a chance that she coudl have actually been telling the truth.

Sean stood up from the freshly delivered meal, only recently arrived to the table and pushed open the door that connected the two rooms. She was certainly up, the sheet that had been covering her now around her waist and her entire upper body free for Sean to see.

"I'm glad to see so much of you is awake now my lady. I know that it is common for the servent to sleep at the foot of the master's bed but you didn't have to take it so literally before."

It took her a second to realize that she was giving him a full view of her upper body. When she finally noticed she gave a jump, causing the large swells to bounce slightly with her. Quickly she grabbed up the sheet and covered herself. Bright red splotches stained her cheeks and traveled down her neck and specked the parts of her chest still exposed. She shrunk in his presence and she cursed herself. Why did she have to balk when this man was around? It was probably because he had means to kill her.

Lillian swallowed harshly. The smell of her food drawing her attention away from what ever smart comment he was making. Her stomach gave a very unladylike rumbled. She placed a hand to her cheek and could feel the heat radiated from them.

“Why am I naked?” she asked, tearing her eyes away from the dinner long enough to ask him that question. It was a valid thing to ask. Again she huffed. “I did not want to be as disrespectful to assume that I could sleep in your bed.”

Sean leaned against the doorframe, watching Lillian's reactions as she realized that she was naked in front of him. He exspecially enjoyed the bounce of her breasts as she jumped, the blush spreading all the way to those mounds of flesh. She was certainly entertaining to watch as she scrambled to grab at the covers on the bed and cover herself before he looked at her too much.

"Well you are naked because I found you on my floor, your clothes soaked and clinging to your body in all the most marvolous ways. So I figurered that I had better get you warm before you caught your death of cold." Sean grinned at her, looing down at the coveres suggestivly and what they covered.

"I'm glad to see that your hair color is all natural though. I hate woman that dye their hair."

The way he looked at her made her feel scandalized. Of course he was just trying to be a gentleman, wouldn’t want the beautiful little woman to be struck with a cold. She rolled her eyes and pulled the sheets up more so only her eyes poked out. If she could have died of embarrassment, she would have.

She let out an audible groan when he told her he was glad that she didn’t dye her hair. Her brow knit and she shot him as scathing as a look she could with only her eyes visible. If possible, her skin turned an even darker shade of red.

“I am so happy that I meet with your specifications,” she managed to squeak. It was supposed to sound sarcastic but that fell almost completely flat because of how humiliated she felt. She looked to the food again. She needed something to take her mind off the captain. “What is for supper? I am completely famished.”

She would have gotten up to get it herself but she did not want to show him any more of her body.

"Well I didn't get to check all of your specifications but if you want to we can try to check all of them again." Sean was quite enjoying watching her reactions to her looks. She was obviously embaressed but he was enjoying watching the blush spread across the parts of her body that she could see.

"Well its pretty simple compared to what you normally eat I'm sure, but it what we are going to have the entire time your hear." The captain grinned at her for a little longer, enjoying the last little bit of her embaressment before reaching back into the room and pulling out a few dresses. They weren't quite the polite ladies dresses that she had come in, more of fornign design but they had been something that hadn't been sold out of the spoils of the last raid.

"I'll leave you to dress." Sean laided the clothes across the back of a chair and stepped into the attached room, conviently not closing the door as he sat down to eat.

The way he smiled at her was unnerving. It was as if he enjoyed to watch her simply for the fact of making her feel unease. A sigh came from her and she lowered the blanket a little. There was no point in hiding her body from him. He had already seen it twice in that day and would likely find ways to see it more.

“It doesn’t matter,” she said in a huff, sticking her nose in the air. “I just want something to eat. I am positively starving.” Though one might say that the sheltered beauty did not know what it truly meant to go hungry. When he left, which she was grateful for, she stood up and let the blanket fall from her.

Lillian did not notice that the door was open to his section. When she was on her feet she gave a good stretch, showing off her body once more. She did not realize how alluring she was. Nor how she could tempt people. She began to dress in the clothes that he had laid out. Indeed the dresses were much different than what she expected. They were made of soft material that was not nearly as constricting but managed to show off more. She sighed as her breasts spilled over the bodice of the beautiful blue garment. Her arms were bare… most lewd. But at least the skirt was full length and offered some modesty.

“Captain,” she called out. “Where am I to take my meals? Since I am a servant now, I assume you don’t want me to dine with you.”

Sean quite enjoyed watching the woman's full body revealed to him again as she went to go pick up the dresses he had left for her. He coudl see her streching, her breasts standing up proudly with the movement, her legs shifting around her pussy in the most wonderful ways. It was quite enjoying taking hsi time to tease this woman instead of simply taking her. After all most of hsi meetings with woman were flings, the woman very willing, but the time over all too soon. Lillian would be with him for quite a while so he might as well enjoy this slowly.

"I see no reason that you cannot dine with me. After all I always enjoy the presence of a beautiful woman while I'm eating. It is such a rare pleasure once we are in the sky then I don't see why I shouldn't get to indulge." Sean spread a napkin across his lap, both of the plates for them already set out whatever she decided.

Lillian couldn’t stop the flush on her cheeks when he called her beautiful. Not many called her so. At least, not when they compared her to Emma. Emma was more fitting of what the era’s version of beauty was; long wavy pale blonde hair, large blue eyes, a small mouth with rosebud lips, and almost as pale as death. While Lillian possessed some of these physical and the auburn hair that was so popular of the time, she did not have her sister’s demure presence and quiet nature. The dark redhead was fiery and not afraid to speak her tongue.

No, it wasn’t everyday that a man took interest in her.

Though, she reminded herself as she went to join him, she should be careful. It wasn’t proper for a lady to take meals with a strange man. In his personal quarters no less! There was no hiding the bounce to her step when she entered the room.

“I suppose I can eat with you,” she replied. Her voice had a clipped quality to it that made her sound sever. It was a defense mechanism of hers when in these sort of situations. Wilting flowers were all the rage thanks to the Queen. A stiff woman with no humor was bound to scare off the men.

She sat in the chair that was out for her and smiled as the smell of food hit her once more. Ah. Yes. She began to eat, strait back, eyes on her food. It was quite clear that she was trying her hardest not to pay attention to him directly. He was affecting her in a way no honest woman should have been affected.

"I'm quite glad to hear you will join me." Sean smiled as he watched Lillian walk into the room, seeming just as lovely dressed as she did when she was naked. He wasn't offended at all by her cold shoulder, after all he coudl see it for what it truely was, an act. It was one that he had seen before. When a proper lady didn't want to give into her emotions, or show anyone else what she felt, the hostility would come up. It actually made the whole thing more fun.

As much as her gaze tried to avoid his, he made sure to keep his eyes on her. Watching her every movement. The way the fork slid into her mouth, the movement of her lips as she chewed, even how her delicate throat moved as she swallowed. It was all quite enjoyable to watch.

"So what kind of trouble is your sister in. I assume it has to be something quite alarming for a lady such as yourself to risk stowing away."

The redhead could feel his eyes on her as she ate. It was hard for her not to look at him as he stared at her. She chewed her food more diligently and nearly choked when he asked her about her sister. Her posture slumped and she heaved a sigh, making her bosom rise and fall with the movement. Shame filled her and she reached up her hand to wipe away a tear.

It was a touchy subject for her. Even now because part of her wanted Emma to disappear before she was kidnapped. Lillian felt partway responsible in the matter, really.

“She was taken by debtors,” she told Sean. She placed her fork and knife down, unable to eat while talking about her sister. “Father owes quite a bit of money and Emma would pay for more than half of his debt. They whisked her away and promised to come after me next if she didn’t cooperate. I am not sure where she is exactly. All I know is that they are going to take her to New York to sell her.”

Back
Top Bottom