Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Intruder (Cougar Girl and Foxy Lady)

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
Introduction

Wayne and Ally are married with a daughter, Katie. I’m playing Ally. Foxy is playing Wayne. We’ll both play Katie, depending on who she’s speaking to.

Scene 1 – Ally is woken

I woke to find Wayne’s hand shaking my shoulder. His finger over my lips and I could smell my juices on it, stale now but wafting up to my nostrils.

‘Again?’ I asked.

This would be the third time tonight. He was normally a twice a night man at best.

‘Shush,’ he hissed, ‘I thought I heard something, someone. Listen.’

I listened, but all I heard was silence. Can you hear silence?

‘I’m going to investigate,’ he whispered. ‘Where are my shorts?’

I reached to the floor beside the bed and grabbed a handful of the clothes we had discarded earlier that night.

‘Take care,’ I whispered back.

Scene 2 – Wayne goes to check the house

I fumbled through the clothes that Ally had grabbed from the floor, tossing aside her t-shirt and panties before finding my shorts. Then I set off, trying to be as quiet as possible, although ever step seemed to echo through the silent house. Downstairs the doors were secure and the windows locked. There was no sign of anyone. I crept back upstairs.

‘It’s me,’ I said to reassure Ally as I came back into the bedroom. I went over to the bed to report. ‘Nothing downstairs. I’ll just check on Katie.’

Scene 3 – Wayne returns to bed

‘Katie’s fine,’ Wayne reported as he slipped back under our duvet, ‘she’s sleeping, but her window is open. You’d better tell her tomorrow not to leave it open; someone might get in.’

I pulled him to me, in relief and I’ll admit partly in surprise – Wayne was a good provider, but I had never seen him as a protector. But then he’d never had the chance, so far.

‘I’m so glad you’re here to protect me.’

My hands slid under his waist band and eased his short off. He climbed aboard.

‘Don’t make too much noise this time, love,’ he whispered in my ear. ‘We don’t want to wake Katie.’

Scene 4 – Wayne hears a noise again

I was feeling pleased with myself for managing three times in as many hours and just drifting into a post coital doze, when I heard a noise. It was different from the noise that had disturbed me before: softer, more rhythmic, and it was definitely close by. I eased back the duvet so as not to disturb Ally and tiptoed onto the landing. The noise was louder here. I turned towards the landing and it grew softer, but when I retraced my steps to Katie’s bedroom, it grew louder. I paused by her door. Yes, it was definitely coming from her room. Realising I was naked, I returned to our bedroom to find Ally propped up in bed.

‘I missed you. Where did you go?’ she asked.

‘I heard a noise,’ I told her, ‘a different noise. It’s coming from Ally’s room. She’s moaning.’ Ally immediately looked concerned. ‘I didn’t like to go in,’ I added, letting her follow my eyes down my naked body.

She was out of bed in an instant, pulled on her robe and hurried to our daughter.

Scene 5 – Ally goes to see what’s wrong with Katie

I just managed to cover myself as the door burst open and the light blazed. It was mom, bleary eyed and looking worried.

‘What’s wrong, mom?’ I asked.

‘Your father heard you moaning. We thought you might be ill. What’s wrong?’

‘Nothing, mom,’ I replied, ‘nothing, I’m just fine.’

But I was flushed and flustered and, of course, mom spotted it and didn’t believe me. She sat down on the bed. I was going to have to say something.

‘I woke up,’ I began. ‘I was disturbed, that’s all.’

‘I’m sorry.’ Was Mom blushing? ‘We tried to be quiet, but we thought you were asleep.’

‘I don’t mean disturbed like that.’

Why did I say that? Why couldn’t I just go along with what mom was thinking – that their fucking had woken me and I couldn’t get back to sleep?

‘How were you disturbed, then? Was there something else? Was that why you were moaning?’

Shit. There she was, off as usual, tracking every random comment to its ultimate conclusion.

‘It’s difficult to explain, mom. It’s just that hearing you and dad … you know … it makes me feel …’

I ground to a halt. Why didn’t she help me out? Surely she must know what I was trying to tell her. It took a few seconds, but eventually I saw understanding dawn in her expression.

‘You mean it makes you feel …’ She was having the same trouble as me starting sentences she couldn’t finish. ‘And so you …’ Her eyes drifted down my body to my crotch.

I nodded. She patted my shoulder and apologised for disturbing me. I smiled back and said it was OK. As she was about to leave, she went over and shut the window.

‘No, mom, leave it open, it’s hot in here.’

‘Your father noticed it was open when he checked earlier. We thought there might be a burglar. It’s safer if you close it at night.’

Double shit.

‘You mean dad checked my room? He came in and saw the window open?’

‘He didn’t find anything. The house was secure and there was no one about, but he noticed your window.’

‘OK, mom, that fine’s, really, close the window.’

But of course she realised it wasn’t fine and pressed on.

‘What’s the problem, dear? You’re worried about something. Tell me.’

Reluctantly, I gave in. It’s always quicker in the end.

‘It’s just that I was so hot, I’d thrown the sheet back.’ Please, I prayed, let her not ask what made me so hot? Fortunately she didn’t, but she wasn’t finished.

‘Yes, Katie?’ She still hadn’t got it. I was going to have to spell it out.

‘I’m naked, mom. I hope dad didn’t see me.’

Scene 6 – Wayne is woken by Ally

I woke to find Ally shaking my shoulder.

‘You pig,’ she hissed into my face, splattering me with her spittle. ‘You’re disgusting, how could you?’

‘What … what the fuck …’

Was I dreaming? What the hell was she going on about?

‘How dare you? How could you?’ She wasn’t explaining and wouldn’t let me interrupt.

‘You … you pervert.’

‘What?’ I tried to protest.

‘She’s your daughter, for fuck’s sake. I could understand with a stranger but your own daughter. How could you?’

Eventually she gasped for breath and I managed to get a word in.

‘What are you talking about? What’s happened? Is Katie alright?’

‘Yes, she is alright, but no thanks to you.’

‘Why, what have I done? I just told you she was moaning. That’s all.’

‘That’s all? You think that’s all? What do you take me for, stupid or something?’

‘No, I don’t take you for stupid, except when you blow off like this for no reason.’

‘No reason?’ She was shouting now. ‘No reason? You don’t call molesting your daughter a reason?’

I was stunned and shocked.

‘What?’ I protested. ‘What’s she been saying? I’ve never touched her, not like that.’

‘No, maybe you didn’t touch her, but you stared at her naked body, didn’t you? Don’t deny it.’

I tried to assert my innocence here.

‘I checked to see if she was safe. I just caught a glimpse of her, that’s all. I didn’t know she was naked. The light was out, she was on her side, how was I to know?’

‘If you could see well enough to know she was on her side, you could see she wasn’t wearing anything. Don’t lie to me, Wayne. Please, don’t lie to me. It just makes it worse.’

‘I couldn’t see well enough to see what she was wearing, but I could see the outline of her body, that’s all. I didn’t even go into the room, because I didn’t want to disturb her.’

She was silent for a while after that and I thought I had convinced her, but soon she was off again.

‘That’s why you were aroused, wasn’t it? I thought you got hard for me when you came back to bed, but you’d just been in her room and you were already hard. You got hard looking at your daughter’s body.’

‘NO,’ I protested, ‘no that’s not true.’ But she was off and nothing would stop her.

‘And what was in your mind when we were making love? Were you thinking of me or of her, our daughter?’

‘Ally, please,’ I pleaded, ‘you’ve got to believe that it isn’t true.’

But she didn’t believe me.

‘Get out,’ she screamed. ‘I can’t bear you near me. Get out. Go and sleep somewhere else. Anywhere, but stay away from Katie.’

I had no choice but to grab a pair of shorts and head for my den.

Scene 7 – Breakfast next morning

It’s strange that when mom and dad whisper I can hear every word they say, but when mom shouts I can’t understand what she’s saying. And boy was she shouting last night. It must have been something I said that triggered her off, because she tore into dad as soon as she got back to their room. Dad didn’t say much, but when mom’s in that sort of mood, he doesn’t get much of a chance. There was a lot of door slamming later, so he was probably packed off to sleep in his den. Nothing unusual about that. But it’s usually blown over by morning and everything is sweetness and light again.

But not today. You could have cut the atmosphere at breakfast with a knife. Mom was wearing her look of suffering and righteous indignation, while dad was wearing his ‘grievously wronged but no one will listen to my side’ look. They didn’t speak to each other, just exchanged glares. Mom greeted me as normal, but dad was very cool, which just confirmed that it was something I’d said that triggered mom off. But what could it have been?

Dad gulped down his coffee and fled before I had finished my cereal. Mom tried to chat like everything was normal, which just emphasised that things weren’t OK between her and dad. She didn’t tell me what was wrong between them, but eventually she got on to the subject of the intruder. She was talking as if there really had been someone in the house or at least trying to get in, whereas last night it seemed that it had been a false alarm.

‘Katie, you must keep that window shut at night. If there is a prowler around, you don’t want him getting in, do you now, dear?’

I agreed that I didn’t and promised to make sure the window was closed before going to sleep. But that didn’t satisfy her.

‘And I think you should throw the bolt on the door as well. Just to be sure. Just in case someone got in downstairs somehow. That way no one can get into your room unless you let them in and you’ll be safe whatever happens.’

I agreed to that as well, although it seemed over the top to me. Still, that’s what moms are for isn’t it, to keep us safe. Dads too.

Scene 8 – Ally lays down the law

Ally burst into my den without knocking. The look on her face told me that she had not come to mend fences.

‘Wayne, we’ve got to talk.’

I knew what she meant: she had to talk and I had to listen. I just nodded.

‘We must not let Katie know how you feel about her.’

‘Hold on,’ I protested, ‘let’s get this straight right …’ But I got no further. She wasn’t listening.

‘She mustn’t suspect that anything is wrong. It is essential that we preserve the appearance of normality, at least for the time being.’

I didn’t like the sound of that.

‘That’s why, and only why,’ she emphasised the point with her finger, ‘the only reason why I’m letting your sleep in my room.’

‘What’s this about your room, Ally? It’s our room, not yours.’ She ignored me and steamrollered on.

‘But there will be no …’ She struggled to find the right word. ‘There can be no intimacy between us. At the moment, I can’t imagine how there could ever be any intimacy between us in the future, not knowing what would be in your mind.’

Well, so she said, but we’d see how long that would last. She’d always been the more highly sexed of the two of us and I couldn’t see that changing in a hurry. A few days without sex and she’d soon be crawling across to my side of the bed. I could last that long. In the meantime, it was best to try to maintain cordial relations.

‘I’ve never wanted anyone but you from the day we met,’ I told her with the best sincerity I could manage in the circumstances.

‘Well,’ she conceded, ‘that’s as may be. We’ll just have to see what the future holds.’

And with that, she left.

Phew. That could have been a lot worse. The truth was that, yes, I had been aroused by the sight of my daughter’s naked body lying sprawled across her bed. I’d never expected to find her like that and would never have gone in if I had even thought that she might be sleeping in the raw and on display. It came as a surprise. And as a reminder. And that was the problem. Seeing her like that reminded me of Ally. How she had looked when we first met. Young, fresh faced, firm fleshed, with pert breasts, cherry red nipples and a tangle of pubic hair. That image had been burnt on my mind ever since. Fuck, I was getting hard just thinking about it. I’ve heard other guys admit they’ve been affected in the same way by their daughters. But no way am I going to admit this to anyone, certainly not to Ally. She must never learn the truth about how much I saw, let alone the affect it’s had on me.

Scene 9 – Katie is frightened in the night

It was the early hours of the morning when I was woken by the sound of a scream and the crash of my bedroom door being thrown open. I tried to open my eyes, but they were dazzled by the glare of the overhead light. By the time I managed to get my eyes open and accustomed to the light, I was greeted by the sight of my daughter’s naked body clinging to Wayne and quivering.

‘Dad, dad, there was someone in my room. I woke and saw him staring at me.’

Wayne had his arms round her, holding her tight. I wasn’t having that. I prised her off him and pulled her to me.

‘Go and have a look,’ I snapped at him, ‘while I make Katie decent.’

As soon as he was gone, I questioned her closely. But her answers were too vague to be useful. She had just got a glimpse as he fled her room. I had to find out if it could have been Wayne, and I had to do it fast, before he got back, and subtly, so she wouldn’t get the drift of my questions.

‘How was he dressed?’

‘Jogging pants and shirt.’

That didn’t sound like her father, but I needed to be sure.

‘How big was he compared to your father say?’

‘Smaller,’ she whispered, ‘shorter and thinner.’

I moved her gently away so I could reach my robe and managed to wrap her in it just as Wayne returned, shaking his head.

‘I can’t see anything. All the doors and windows are secure. Are you sure it wasn’t a nightmare?’

She shook her head vigorously.

‘No, dad, I’m sure. I was actually dreaming about being an actress and something woke me.’

Whatever had happened, Katie was in no state to be left alone. I looked at Wayne.

‘I think she should stay here for the rest of the night, with me,’ I emphasised, as if there could be any doubt.

He nodded and sloped off his den.

As Katie slowly slipped into sleep again, I lay awake and thought about what had happened. I was sure she had seen someone, but how had he got in and got away again? And I was just as sure it wasn’t Wayne who she’d seen. Not only was she sure the guy was a different build, he wouldn’t have had time to get changed and back into bed. And my final thought, finally, was a flash of sympathy for Wayne. I’d seen Katie naked and felt her body against mine. She wasn’t a child any longer. She was a woman, an attractive woman. I could understand why, taken by surprise, Wayne had responded as he did. Maybe I had misjudged him.

Scene 10 – In Wayne’s den

I woke to find Ally kneeling beside the couch I was sleeping on. As I opened my eyes, she leant over and kissed me lightly on the cheek. Not exactly uncontrolled passion, but a sign that the frost might be melting.

‘Katie’s still asleep.’

Then a long pause.

‘Wayne, I’m sure she saw something, but I just don’t understand who it could have been or how he got in. Have a good look around, will you, just to reassure me?’

I nodded. There was another long pause.

‘Look, I’m sorry you had to sleep here last night. I miss having you beside me.’

I smiled and reached out for her hand. She gave it a gentle squeeze and was gone.

Not long after, Katie arrived. A quick knock and she was in the room with the door closed swiftly behind her. She rushed over and sat beside me on the couch. I reached out and gave her a comforting hug. I could feel her naked body under her mother’s robe.

‘Sorry, dad, was I being silly last night?’

I assured her that she wasn’t and that I believed her.

‘We both do, your mother and I. We’re sure you saw someone, but we can’t think how he could have got in or out. I’ll check around again when I’m dressed, just to see if there are any signs I missed last night.’

She put her arms round me and hugged me back. When she pushed back, she left her hand on my chest. It was soft and warm, her fingers twisting my hairs, like she used to do as a young child. Except she wasn’t young any more, not a child either. And those fingers were working around my nipples. I shifted slightly, hoping my growing erection wouldn’t be too obvious. Neither of us looked down. She held me with her eyes as her fingers scratched across my flesh. I didn’t touch her, didn’t dare.

Noises from the kitchen told us breakfast was ready. Katie pushed herself away, gave me a dazzling smile and was running out of the den as her mother’s voice called, asking where we were.

Now what the hell was I to make of that?

Scene 11 – Ally gets a shock

With Katie out to visit friends, I decided it was time to let Wayne know that I had made a mistake. It was down to me, so I took the lead. I locked the door and, taking him by the hand, led him to our bedroom, where I drew the curtains.

On our own, with no fear of Katie overhearing us, we could have let ourselves rip as we liked to do. But this was not the right moment for that. Instead our lovemaking, for that is what it was, was sweet and gentle. On my side, I let Wayne know that I had been wrong to accuse him of being aroused by his daughter. On his side, he let me know that I was the only woman he wanted and would ever want.

Our shared orgasm left us both drained, with Wayne atop me recovering his breath and me holding him close as I felt his cock sliding out of me. My chin was resting on his shoulder when, in the dim light, I saw the bedroom door open and a head look in, a head wearing a grotesque mask. It was only visible for a second and, by the time I had screamed, the door had been slammed shut.

Wayne was immediately shaken out of his post coital snooze. I could barely tell him what had happened. The look on my face must have been enough, because he rocketed off the bed and, still naked, dashed out in pursuit of the intruder. He returned, deflated in every sense of the word, and sank onto the bed shaking his head.

‘He’s gone. He was too fast for me.’

‘I’m not surprised,’ I reassured him, ‘after the energy you’ve used up this afternoon.’

He smiled back sheepishly and said what we were both thinking.

‘I’m sure the house was locked. He must have a key.’

And just as he said it we heard a key in the lock and Katie’s voice calling us.

Scene 12 – Katie talks to Wayne

Mum was in a real state when I got home and dad was fussing around her, advising her to lie down and take a tablet. I’ve never known what these tablets are for, but she takes them a lot. Eventually she agreed, but only on condition that dad stayed close by. He settled down in his den and I wandered in to keep him company.

He was lounging on his sofa in his shorts. That’s all he wears most of the time when he’s indoors, mainly because mum likes to be able to stroke his chest. Unlike the smooth-chested kids at school, he’s got a nice mat of hair. I understand why mum likes to run her fingers through it.

He probably enjoys showing off his body too. He’s in good shape for a guy his age – 39 last birthday. He keeps himself in trim down the gym, which is just as well because mum is very demanding sexually. A bit too demanding for him sometimes; I’ve heard her complaining. She does that a lot – complain, that is. Which is why he spends a lot of time in his den. It’s more like a living room really. He’s got his desk, his books, a sofa, his computer, a TV, the works.

I snuggled up next to him, my body pressing against his, and rested my hand on his chest, my soft warm hand.

‘Dad,’ I said, scratching with my nails around his nipples, ‘I’m sorry.’

He looked puzzled.

‘Sorry, love? What have you to be sorry about?’

‘I’m sorry I had to tell mum about you seeing me naked.’

He shrugged.

‘That wasn’t your fault, Katie. I had no idea you’d be lying there like that.’

I was sure that was true, almost anyway.

‘But don’t worry, dad, that’s all I said. I didn’t tell her about the rest.’

‘The rest?’ He’s good, dad, he really sounded like he didn’t know what I was talking about.

‘I didn’t tell her how long you stood there watching me or how you grabbed your crotch. Like this.’

I reached down and grabbed his balls. He reached out to move my hand, but it was back on his belly before he came close.

‘I don’t know what you mean. You couldn’t see in the dark.’

‘I could see well enough, dad. And you do know what I mean. I’ve seen you easing your balls like that before, when you’ve been looking at me and are getting hard.’

‘Katie,’ he protested, ‘you’re imagining things. I only look at you as my daughter, nothing more.’

Time to move on. I’d made my point and he knew I had. My hand moved down to his waistband.

‘I’m sorry it got you into trouble. I never expected mum to blow off like that. It’s so unfair blaming someone for thinking about someone else when they’re fucking. We all do it, don’t we. I bet she thinks a lot about Mike next door; she certainly looks at him when’s he’s washing his car and spends a lot of time around there when his wife is out.’

Dad actually looked shocked, like I didn’t know words like fuck or what people thought of during sex. My fingers were inching under his waistband and he wasn’t trying to stop in.

‘I’d never ban you from my bed. You need sex, guys do, that’s why they get so horny if they’re not getting their rocks off. Mum was wrong to do that.’

My hands were on his cock now. I didn’t need to massage it; it was rock solid. He didn’t try to move my hand.

‘Katie, you’ve been listening, haven’t you, prying into what your mother and I are doing and saying.’

He seemed oblivious to my thumb stroking over the tip of his cock, smearing the pre-cum.

‘Don’t be silly, dad. I didn’t have to pry or sneak or anything. All I had to do was lie on my bed and listen. Mum has a voice like a fog horn.’

He just stared back.

‘I’m sorry you were disturbed when you were fucking mum. Had you finished? I can go down on you if you like.’

I began to peel back his shorts and lowered my head.

Suddenly he pushed me away.

‘It was you, wasn’t it?’ he shouted as he backed down the sofa. He looked so silly with his cock sticking out of the top of his shorts. ‘You made noises so I’d think there was a burglar and then lay there naked, knowing I’d come in to see if you were OK. And running into our bedroom naked, that was deliberate too, wasn’t it? There never was anyone in your room.’

I smiled.

‘And the face in the mask,’ I told him, ‘that was me too.’

‘But why,’ he demanded, ‘why would you do these things?’

‘Why? Because it was the only way I could get to you. Mom kept us apart. I understand why she did it. She was jealous. Fathers are often attracted to their daughters and mothers resent it. They fear being displaced by a younger model. I know; we did it in psychology last year and I suddenly realised what had been happening. Mum was afraid you’d reject her for me and you were afraid of your own feelings and were trying to suppress them. We studied that too. I had to find a way of getting past mum, so you could release your feelings for me and we could be together, like we used to be, daddy and his special little girl.’

And that was when the door burst open and mum stormed in and dragged me off the sofa by my hair, shouting at me, calling me a wicked bitch, telling me to get the fuck away from her husband.

‘Go away, mum,’ I told her, ‘take another tablet and lie down.’

She stood there open mouthed, while I went over to dad and kissed him, hard.

Scene 13 – Ally works it out

When Wayne had given me a tablet, I lay on the bed, but couldn’t get to sleep. My mind was whirring away, trying to work out what was happening to me, to us, to our family.

It took a lot of thought, but I eventually got it sorted out. It was that guy Sherlock Holmes who put me on the right track. Something I remembered from one of his stories. Once you’ve eliminated the impossible, whatever is left, however improbable, must be the truth.

I knew I wasn’t the intruder. That was a given.

It couldn’t be Wayne, because I had seen the intruder when Wayne was on top of me. So that ruled him out.

And Katie had seen the intruder too and been really scared by the experience.

So that made it look like someone was getting into the house. That would have been easy enough, if he had a key. But what about getting out again? We had locks and bolts at night. So he couldn’t have got out at night. This afternoon was different, he could have got out, but he had to move fast because Wayne had been after him in an instant and Katie hadn’t seen him.

So that left only one possibility. I couldn’t believe it, but the more I thought about it, the more obvious it became. Wayne said he heard an intruder and had gone to investigate. I hadn’t made the noise and, having eliminated him, I knew he hadn’t invented the story as an excuse to get into his daughter’s bedroom. So either there was a real intruder or someone else in the house had made the noise. And that could only be Katie. She said she had seen the intruder, but we only had her word for that. She was out when I saw the intruder, at least she was supposed to be, but she could have sneaked back in.

She had seemed genuinely scared when she ran into our room, but she’s always treasured the dream of becoming an actress. She even told us that she had been dreaming of just that when the intruder woke her.

So it had to be her, but why? That was something I couldn’t get my head round.

That is, I couldn’t get my head round it until I stopped at the door of Wayne’s den and heard what she was saying.

Scene 14 – Wayne watches Ally and Katie fight over him

As Katie kissed me, I saw Ally storm towards us. She grabbed Katie by her hair and wrenched her off me, sending her spinning across the room. She pursued her, beating her around the head and face, screaming at her that she was just a tart, a whore. She fought with the strength and experience of her years and the determination to establish her rightful place beside the male of the household.

Katie was cowed by the blows and retreated against the wall, raising her arms to protect her head. But she had the suppleness and guile of youth, as well as the determination to displace her mother in my affections, and our bed. She suddenly dropped to the floor and kicked out viciously with both feet. The blow landed in Ally’s stomach, sending her staggering across the room. Katie followed up with such speed that she knocked Ally to the floor and jumped on her. Once astride her mother, she held her hair and slammed her head into the floor, again and again, grinning and laughing manically. Her mother struggled at first, trying to buck her daughter off, but then she subsided as the combined effect of the blows took their effect.

I had to decide. Was I going to let Katie win and live with the consequences? Or should I intervene and protect Ally?

Scene 15 – Wayne makes his choice

I knew I was losing. I could feel my strength seeping away. And I felt the will to resist leaving me too. Wayne was there, watching us, two women fighting over him. He was aroused; no way he could hide it. And I couldn’t blame him. What man wouldn’t react in the same way to have two women fighting over him sexually? Who wouldn’t prefer the nubile young girl to the aging, greying woman? In all honestly, I couldn’t blame him for preferring Katie.

And I knew that she was right, in one sense at least. I had been jealous of her. Without realising it, I must have subconsciously spotted how she was working on Wayne and manipulating him. That was what had been making me so anxious, so needy, so demanding of Wayne sexually. And why I had become so dependent on my tablets.

All I was concerned about now was where I would fit into the set up. Would I be allowed to stay? Would I just be there to do the chores? Would I become a slave, serving my husband and daughter? Was my presence destined to be no more than a cover for their incest?

Through my semi-consciousness, I saw him moving around us. At first, I thought he was trying to get the best view of Katie’s writhing body. But suddenly he grabbed her round the waist and threw her out of the room. I heard a thud and howl of pain as she hit the landing and then Wayne was beside me, helping me up onto his couch.

Now I knew that whatever faced us, whatever horror was waiting for us outside the door, we would handle it together.

Scene 16 – Katie plots her revenge

I wasn’t done, not by a long way. I hadn’t expect to win so quickly. Like my mother always said, if something is worth having, it is worth fighting for. For let the fight begin. Bring it on.

First thing to do was to establish good relations, then lie low and bide my time. mom was the easier target, so I waited until dad had gone to work and went down to breakfast.

‘Mom,’ I began, ‘I am so sorry. I just don’t know what came over me. it must be this teenage thing; I am finding it rather difficult to know what is happening in my head at the moment,’ I added pitifully.

‘Look, I’ll do anything I can to put things right. I’ll apologise to dad and try to make myself as useful as I can around the room to help you with the washing, cleaning and stuff.’ That, I was sure, was a good ploy – she was always complaining about not having any help and only one pair of hands.

‘I can’t expect you to forget what happened and I know it’s going to take time for you both to forgive me, but we’ve got to make a start, haven’t we? Please.’

Scene 17 – mom gives in

My heart went on to her. She was so obviously sincere. And she was right too. it would take time to establish a new family relationship, but we had to start somewhere. After all, she couldn’t be held totally responsible for the changes in her brain. I remember what it was like at her age, although I hadn’t tried to seduce my father.

‘Katie, it’s very adult of you to take responsibility like this and I really appreciate the offer of help. Why don’t we make a start on the cleaning. We could do that together, couldn’t we? Would you like that?’

Clearly she didn’t like the idea, but neither did I like cleaning, so that gave us something in common rightaway.

And so we set off from room to room, tidying, dusting, polishing and vacuuming. It actually took us longer than I would have on my own, but we were chatting and laughing so much the time seemed to fly by. I couldn’t wait to tell Wayne the good news, so I asked Katie to pick up some groceries.

Scene 18 – Wayne isn’t persuaded

Ally was so thrilled by Katie’s attitude that I didn’t have the heart to tell her that it all sounded too fast and too convenient. I bided my time until there was some evidence of what she was up to now. After about a month, I was beginning to think that Ally could be right and I might be wrong about Katie. She was the perfect teenager and daughter, helpful, polite, considerate. Until one Saturday there was a knock on the door of my den where I was working.

When it didn’t open, I called out ‘come in’ and Katie stood in the doorway. ‘Is it OK to come in and talk to you, dad?’ ‘Sure,’ I told her, ‘I’m working but I can always spare time for you.’ She gave me a dazzling smile and came over to me, leaving the door open behind her. That was a good start.

‘Dad,’ she began, ‘we’ve not been alone since, … well, you know, since what happened and I just wanted to clear the air between us.’ ‘You’re right,’ I told her, ‘we should do that.’ ‘So,’ she continued, ‘I just want to say sorry for what happened. I’ve told mum I made it all up and it wasn’t your fault in any way.’ ‘Thank you, Katie, thank you so much, you don’t know how much it means for you to say that and to make your mother understand it too.’

She stood quietly for a moment before checking over her shoulder that Ally wasn’t outside. Then she lowered her voice and spoke quietly. ‘And that is what I am going to stick to, no matter what. Even if,’ she paused, ‘even if it isn’t all completely true.’

Scene 19 – Katie shows her hand

‘What-’ dad began, but I put my hand on his arm.

‘No, dad, let me be honest with you. I did make up that stuff about an intruder and play that horrid trick with the mask when you and mom were fucking. At least, I waited until you had finished, which I thought was very considerate.’ I grinned devilishly. His expression was stern, as if he were bracing himself for what was coming next. ‘But the other stuff, the stuff about you coming into my room and looking at me and wanking off, well OK I may have exaggerated a bit, but you know you did those things and I just want to say that I’m not going to tell mom.’

‘Now, listen to me, Katie,’ he began, but I put my hand on his thigh, high on his thigh, so high my fingers were brushing his balls.

‘Look, dad, I’m not criticising you. It’s only natural for you to be attracted to me. That’s why I’m not blaming you.’

My hand stayed where it lay as dad just sat stunned. I could feel the warmth of his leg through his pants and the hardness of his balls against my fingers. He shifted uncomfortably, probably getting hard at the thought of what I might do next.

But I wasn’t ready to do anything next, not yet anyway.

‘It’s going to be our secret, dad,’ I told him as I finally removed my hand and walked out, pulling the door closed behind me. I guessed he’d like some privacy for a while.

Scene 20 – Katie torments her father

I dreaded being with Katie after that encounter in my den. Even if we weren’t alone she tormented me. I should have shared with Ally, but I knew she wouldn’t believe me, because she never saw anything. All she knew was that our sex life perked up, because I was so horny that I had to get off somehow. The only alternative, well that didn’t bare thinking about.

Take yesterday as an example. She came down to breakfast before I left for work and kissed me as she passed. But it lingered, as did her touch along my arm as she took her place opposite me. And then as soon as Ally was sitting beside her, her feet were working up my legs. Every comment was so innocent but so full of meaning meant just for me. If Ally said I was working late, Katie would say I was working too ‘hard’. If Ally said I would be at the gym until supper, she’d say I was spending too much time ‘down there’. If – well, you get the message.

But if that was bad, being alone with her was worse. She made no attempt at subtlety. She’d wander around in skimpy clothing. Or just her underwear. Or just walk out of the shower naked. Or bring me a towel and get her to dry me. This went on for a couple of months and I was just about getting a handle on coping with her – coping mentally that is. But then she changed.

One morning, when Ally was out visiting, she just walked in on me in the shower - stepped right in, not caring that her clothes were getting soaked - and took hold of my cock, rubbing it with soap. I tried desperately not to go hard, but she was so skillful, goodness knows where she learned some of those tricks. She could teach her mother a thing or two. And then, she just walked off, trailing water everywhere.

Another day she caught me in my den in my shorts. Before I knew it they were round my ankles and she was kneeling in front of me. She didn’t touch me, just blew on my cock and watched me go hard before walking off.

Scene 21 – Ally likes the change in Wayne and Katie

To think that I used to see Wayne as a twice a night man at best. Not any more. He’s up for it all the time, too often sometimes, but I don’t like to say no, that’s the way to get a guy looking around for someone else. And things between are just so good now, since all that business with Katie is a thing of the past. We are one big happy family again.

Katie is growing up fast. We had our first adult conversation the other evening when Wayne was at the gym. ‘You are dad seem to be getting on really well lately,’ she said with a big grin. It took me a second or two to register just what she was saying. Then I twigged. ‘Ah, yes, sorry love, have been making a lot of noise.’ She just laughed and shrugged. ‘So long as you’re enjoying yourself, mum, what does a little noise matter.’ We sat quietly for a few minutes until she asked hesitantly if she could ask me a question. Sensing it was important to her, I said ‘yes, of course.’

‘Mum,’ she began slowly and quietly, ‘do you have anything, I mean is there someone special, look what I was wondering-’ I waited patiently for it to come out. ‘Mum,’ her voice was stronger this time, ‘is there something you do that gets dad turned on. Something you wear maybe? For one of those special evenings when I’m out say?’

‘Of course, doesn’t every couple?’ I replied. ‘Come upstairs and I’ll show you.’

Scene 22 – Ally shows Katie her secret drawer

Mum was giggly and blushing as she showed me the drawer where she kept her secret, special outfits.

I had to keep a straight face, but it was so funny. They were all so tame. At least, at first. Stockings, suspender belts, plunge bras, frilly panties. But then she pulled out something altogether different. First out was an old school uniform of mine, followed by a tennis outfit. They were all too small for me and even smaller for her.

‘We don’t use these much,’ she confided. ‘I happened to try one on, when we replaced it, just for a laugh, but it got dad really hot and bothered, so I tried on your tennis outfit and it had the same effect.’ She was gushing with embarrassment, but it was also like she was pleased to confide in someone what they had been doing. ‘I only use them if he’s a bit jaded, if you know what I mean, not that we need them much nowadays.’

I giggled along with her, then asked her casually, ‘Mum, could I maybe borrow these, for when I go on a sleep over, just to give everyone a laugh to see what I used to look like.’

‘Sure, Ally, of course, you know where they are, take them whenever you want.’

Yes, I knew where they were and I would certainly be taking them when the moment was right.

Scene 23 – Ally goes away for the weekend, leaving Wayne and Katie alone together

I knew this was coming and I’d been dreading it. Katie and I waved her mother off and I braced myself for the trouble I knew would happen. But at first it didn’t. we spent a pleasant evening together and went our separate way just before midnight.

It must have been about 2 am when I woke, sensing something was wrong. But what? I had my arms round a woman, but Ally wasn’t there, so it could only be-

‘Katie,’ I cried out, pushing her away and reaching for the light, ‘what are you doing in here?’ She propped herself up, showing her bare tits. ‘What are you thinking off?’ I wanted to push her out of the bed, but that would mean touching her and who knew where that would lead? ‘Go back to your room, right now.’

And to my surprise, that is exactly what she did, slowly, leaving me in no doubt that she was stark naked. I watched her go and waited long enough for her to fall asleep. Then I put a chair under the handle of my door and retired to bed, but I was too hot and bothered to get to sleep for ages.

The next morning, she apologised. ‘Sorry, dad, I got frightened and wanted some comfort.’

‘Katie,’ I told her sternly, ‘that must not happen again.’

‘It won’t, dad, honest.’ She even sounded sincere, but I didn’t believe her.

Scene 24 – Katie’s next surprise

That hadn’t worked out quite as I hoped, but I certainly got dad hot and bothered. He had a rock hard stiffy when he was holding me and fondling me in the night, and I knew he was watching as I walked slowly out of the bedroom. I bet he spent the rest of the night wanking off as he remembered my warm body in his arms.

He was really stern next morning, but I didn’t care, I had other plans for later.

I sneaked into their bedroom and went through mum’s secret drawer. Now which outfit should I choose? She’d said dad had got most worked up seeing her in my old tennis outfit. Good choice.

I waited until after supper and then walked in on him. The shirt was tight and clung to my tits, showing off my hard nipples. The skirt was tight around my waist and so short I would have shown my pants, if I had been wearing any.

‘So, dad, look what I found. What do you think? It’s still a pretty good fit, isn’t it?’

Scene 25 – Katie makes her final move on Wayne

Where did she get that? Had she been going through Ally’s things? Surely Ally hadn’t told her where it was or even that she wore it?

My mouth was too dry to reply to her questions and I wouldn’t have trusted myself to say something without the tremble in my voice betraying how I really felt. But of course the way I was looking told her just what I didn’t want her to know. And that was what made it worse. Knowing the effect she was having on me. And it wasn’t because I was remembering her mother wearing that outfit. It was because she was wearing it. I only got turned on when Ally wore it because I remembered how it looked on Katie. And now here she was, standing in front of me, offering herself. Yes, no doubt about that pose and the look on her face. She was inviting me to take her.

Her eyes were on my crotch now. I didn’t need to look down, I knew she could see the bulge. I’m not that well hung, but I was so hard it must have been obvious to anyone across the other side of the room, let alone standing as close as she was. I looked at her breasts bulging and her nipples trying to force their way through the fabric, I saw her thighs with their fine hairs, slightly parted.

‘Go on, dad, it’s OK, just help me out of these things and I’ll help you out of your shorts and everything will be fine.’

I stood undecided, my hands moving towards her and then pulling back. I had just made up my mind what to do when the door opened.

Back
Top Bottom