Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swords, Magic, and Tentacles! (zellsantal)

"Spare me your unless threats blondy, if you were that good you would have gotten out of those already and plan a sneak attack or so thats what warriors and knights like your self would have done if you weren't bond. Oh if you and your elven frind here stayed together you would have killed me easly but insteed you feel for my trap as all others have. So unless there is another group of heros on the way your both now my new toys to play with." he said as he looked at Lucia before turning back to Eda.

"Oh whats wrong, can't use your magic? Thats because the callor on your neck prevents you from useing any magic at all unless I let you. Oh trust me your power to make things happen will be useful but for now I think there is something I want more and that is to fuck that little body of yours, just like I did to your freind there!" he said before suddenly tentacles came around Eda, a few slide under her dress before riping it open and let it fall onto the ground along with her panties as well. After she now hang here by her arms naked in front of him he have his tentacles wrape around her the same way as did with Lucia, around her legs, arms, around her breats and so forth. He raise her body up just a bit over his head before he streach his long thick tongue out and start licking the womanhood that is between her hips.

Lucia laughed at the monster's comment. To her, the monster was merely a mid-level opponent. The two skilled girls would be able to break out of this situation eventually. They had traveled and trained far too much to be defeated at this point. She glanced over to her elvern friend. "We'll make a way out of this... don't worry." The blonde knight closed her eyes, and unbeknownst to the monster, a steady flow of magical energy seeped out of Lucia's body and into Eda's. The holy knight was aware of the restraints on the elf, but she was sure that they would find a way out so she might as well transfer some energy for now.

Eda let out a sigh and glared at the monster. She didn't need to be intimidated by such a monster. "A hideous beast like you could never please an elf. You talk like you're some sort of hotshot, but the truth is, you only won our little battle out of luck. You know full well that I could have done far more than just kill you." The elf spat at the monster. Then, her emerald eyes widened as the tentacles came around and curled around her delicate body. The tentacles rubbed against her silky smooth skin. "W-what are you doing...?!" Eda tried to shake the tentacles off of her. As her mage clothes were ripped off, the violet cloth fell to the ground. "H-huh?!" The wood elf was surprised by the monster's aggressiveness. The tentacles curled around her nice hips and plump ass. As if it were a reaction, her body became a bit warmer. She wasn't sure if it was her nether regions that were getting warmer. "Y-you'll pay for this, you monster!" She threatened when she brought her body above his so he could have a perfect view of her pussy. The tentacle was licking and tasting the elf's wetness. "Stop this right now!" Eda pulled her legs closed to try to stop the monster from getting access to her pussy.

Zash could feel the power that Lucia was giving out, indeed she have a shit tone of magical power. There is ways he could use that power into himself without harming him but for now he just wants to fuck thse bitch's brains out, starting with the cocky elf. "Oh what? You'll bitch me to death? You seem to forget you are mine now and I'll do what I well please little bitch! Besides by the taste your giving and the looks of it your getting very well by just me licking you." he said as he seen her close her legs, that only gave him the more reason to be more forceful when opening them again and love doing it. The tentacles on her legs quickly yank her legs apart to see her bear pussy once more and at that monment the demon quickly push his thick tongue inside the elf's pussy. He wasn't sure if she was a virgin too but he would soon find out one way or another.

Meanwhile the demon have other tentacles slide on over were Lucia was at, they warped about the same way as how Eda is but undeed the bonds that had her. Like they the first they got a hold of her they start squeezing her breats and covering her nipples with small mouths only to suck and pull on her very nipples. A few more start rubing her pussy lips and between her ass cheeks as well to help turn her on some. "Your minds might fight what I'm doing to you both but your bodys wount do so well, they all have can't stop pleasure that is being given to them so even if you don't give in now you will very soon and you would beg me to fuck your little bodys."

The elf wasn't ready to admit that the monster had done anything to her. "Ha, say what you want, lowly monster. This is hardly anything." The citrus-haired girl snickered at the monster. She bit her tongue to stop herself from screaming when her legs were forced apart. As the tentacle slipped inside of her, it would find a small wall that it had to break through. When it had done so, the monster would realize that the elf, too, was a virgin. Her inner tight walls clamped onto the foreign tentacle as if it wanted to get it out of her. Instead, it provided a very tense squeeze on the tentacle-tongue. The elf could feel the slippery appendage inside of her pure womanhood, asking permission to dig deeper in her love tunnels. The elf's tight pussy squeezed on the tentacle even more. Meanwhile, Eda winced as the tentacles explored the rest of her body. Her nipples grew hard from the small mouths that had begun sucking her breasts. "N-nothing's going to come out...!" The wood elf protested. Her plump breasts were being sucked on eagerly by the monster. Her hips shook a little bit once she could feel the tentacle rub up between her ass cheeks. "You can't do anything to me! You can't ever hope to please an elf like myself!" Eda barked.

He can taste the virgin blood that was on his tongue as he thrust's inside her, so she too was a virgin. The demon couldn't help but laugh as he heard the elf's tants about not able to please an elven woman before he slide his tongue back to his mouth to taste her sweet wetness and the virgin blood. "Is that so, for one who just gotten her frist time taken by a demon what would you know about pleasing anyone? Your all talk just like your blond slut over here and if you think my tongue was big, then have look of what is coming to fuck that pussy of yours." he said as he brings his demon cock tentacle from under him. He then moves Eda to lay against his blob like chest with his head just above her, so he could get a good view of her reactions. The cock tentacle came close to her pussy lips and without warning he thrust it inside her, he thrust it all the way until the tip touch her very womb and with it the tightness around it by her very walls.

"Lets see if you last longer then your freind over here, though I'm sure she will injoy watching you and getting her self fucked again as well." the demon said with a chuckle as his cock tentacle start to move in and out of the poor elfs pussy. While that was going on Zash's other tentacles that were on Lucia, after getting enough love juice's from her womanhood the two tentacles then slide and push themselfs within both of her holes.

The slimy, strange tongue slid in and out of the Eda. She remained helpless before his grasp. Her eyes retained a sense of determination that she would get out of this eventually. Her breasts bounced with each thrust the tongue offered her. "T-this is nothing...! I'm not turned on by any of this, so by default, you have failed!" The wood elf barked. A single bead of sweat trickled down the side of her cheeks. She looked down to see the rather large tentacle wagging around. "What an ugly appendage. Unsightl-" Before the elf could continue her statement, the tongue left her warm pussy and instead was replaced by the long and large tentacle.

The orange-haired elf was brought towards the monster. Her plump thighs opened up and wrapped around the monster. Her arms curled around the monster as if she were embracing a lover. Meanwhile, each thrust would allow the monster to feel her soft, delicate skin rub against it. The elf's perfect body rubbed against the monster, creating immense heat between them. Her hard nipples flicked back and forth against its skin. The girl's expression loosened as soon as the tentacle dove inside her. Her fierce look was soon replaced by a softer look as she looked back at the monster. The elf stuck out her tongue in pleasure as her pussy was being rammed. Eda's ass bounced against the tentacle as it explored her warm, welcoming insides. The elf's womanly juices coated the tentacle. "T-this doesn't feel good... at all!" Eda tried to say, though her expression said otherwise.

Meanwhile, Lucia looked away from the sight. She couldn't bare to see her friend get raped. Once again, the knight's body was wrapped around by the tentacles. "N-no...!" Lucia's voice stuttered when she looked down to see both tentacles enter inside of her warm pussy and ass. "N-no! I-I can't be doing something as dirty as this!" The blonde knight cried out, but she couldn't help but to look down at the tentacle thrusting in and out of her holes. Despite all of this, the knight tightened her grip around both the tentacles penetrating in and out of her. Then, the knight looked up to see the elf trying to still resist. "T-that's right, Eda! This monster tried the same position with me...! He can't please you!" Lucia's heart wavered, though she needed to encourage Eda to keep fighting back.

"So your saying my dear but your body is saying much different." he said to her before his thick tentacle start moving in and out of her slowly to teas her some , he can tell by her actions alone that she's succumbing by the pleasure she is getting. Zash felt the humen trying to tight all her holes so it would be harder for him to push in and out of her, he almost laugh at her foolish attempted. However he slide the tentacle from Lucia's pussy and have it moved over to the elf. He moved the tentacle over to her ass and slowly thrust his wet tentacle inside there hopeing that would be enough to make the elf to submit. "Don't be shy little elf, you can tell me what you really want, you know this pleasure is good and you would want more of it." he said to her.

Mean while another tentacle came to replace the one that was taking away from Lucia, though she may tighten her hold but being how wet she already is that would prove to be hopeless to stop him. The tentacle came to her opening and with a hard thrust it would able to get though, on top of that the one that was in her ass already would start moving with more force. He knew she wouldn't able to hold for long so he would keep on his assault on there bodys until they be beging for him to fuck them.

Eda shook her head in complete denial. "How would you know what my body is saying...?" She gritted her teeth. A wet tentacle rubbed against her inner walls, sliding in and out from the exchanged juices that they had. "I-I'm tainted... an elf, touched by a monster...!" The wood elf closed her eyes.

At the same time, Lucia was trying to resist the touch the monster had given them. "Humiliating both of us in this manner..." The busty knight bit her tongue. Her eyes widened when the tentacle slowly scraped against her insides before being pulled out. "H-huh?! N-no, come back!" Lucia begged.

As soon as the large tentacle slipped inside of the elf, she let out a moan. "I'll never forgive you for soiling me like this!" Eda commented. The slippery tentacle, previously coated in Lucia's womanly juices, now entered the elf's tight ass. The elf's thighs lightly rubbed against the monster as in rammed almost lovingly into her. Her fingers curled around the monster that she embraced. "Shut up, you're annoying!" The elf lashed at the monster.

As soon as the other tentacle slipped into Lucia, she let out a moan of pleasure. "Y-yes... Keep fucking me like that..." The human begged. The blonde human stuck out her tongue. "Please, free me from these bindings... I want to feel more!" The human's arms were still hoisted and bound above her head.

Back
Top Bottom