Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swords, Magic, and Tentacles! (zellsantal)

frozenflame

Charged and Energetic!
24zdurl.jpg

Lucia, the Holy Knight

2yl1chw.png

Eda, the Wood Elf

It seemed like an adventure at first. A group of four, each from a different background, were united together to defeat monsters and pave the way for civilization to thrive. They had fought through forests, desserts, and snow. Their perseverance was highly commendable. In fact, their surplus successes had guaranteed them a life of luxury after this was all over. Sadly, that wasn't the case. The group fought a wyvern on a mountaintop. During the climax of the battle, two of the male members were caught flat-footed by a breath of flame from the wyvern.

That was a year ago. Now, only two of the original party members had survived. Lucia, a holy knight from the human capital of Tenestone and Eda, a wood elf from an isolated forest-village. The two girls were tasked with slaying a mighty beast that threatened the inhabitants of a mountain valley for centuries.

"Haa...haa... how much longer, Lucia?" Eda breathed heavily, resting her hands on her knees.
"Stop being such a baby, Eda. Just a little more." The blonde knight had her large sword sheathed on her back and had no trouble climbing the mountain. Eda waited on a small platform to rest before she would continue.
"Have you used your book ability?" The blonde knight asked from a higher elevation.

Eda's power was that she could make anything come true. All she needed was a pen and paper and she could write the future out. However, she had to be cautious on what she wrote. If she wrote something that seemed completely unrealistic, there may be other unsightly events that need to happen. To play it safe, Eda opened her book and scribbled something in it.

Once upon a time, there would be two heroes. Lucia and Eda. They would climb a mountain to face a monster, and they would survive.

The citrus-haired elf let out a sigh and placed her writing tools away. She then began to climb the mountain. It felt like forever, but the two girls eventually reached the top of them mountain. There seemed to be a hole at the top of the mountain.

"I-It looks really dark... and deep." Eda bit her lip and looked over at Lucia. "What should we do?"
"We jump!" Lucia jumped into the dark hole, followed by a reluctant Eda.

At the bottom of the hole was a flat stone platform they could land. Otherwise, it seemed fairly dark.
"Heeellllllooooo!" Lucia hollered.

RE: Swords, Magic, and Tentacles!

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2129584

Zash, a mid class shape shifting demon that lived in the cave for over five hundred years. In that time he would every so often go to the near by villages and lure beautiful women out and bring them to his home to have his way with them. He also fought some adventures that came time to time, all the men he have for his meals and the women as well after he fucked their brains out. Zash also had other magical abilitys such as able to hold one person in place without even touching them, cast illusions that seem to be very real to one's mind as well as reading mind but only surface thoguhts. His shape shifting ability of course and a low level sheild spell.

Tricky is his many skills and very good at it as well, it's how he have lived all this time and have garther a lot of stuff over the years as well. Lots of gold coins, gems and other things that would any person rich. With that in mind he had been thinking of leaving this mountin and find a small city to own and do as he please. In fact it was what he was thinking about as he went though his treasure trove until he heard voice's down in the caves. "Hmm who do we have here hmm, some more ... guestsss." he said with a grin of his large mouth. He quickly change into raven and start flying towards the sounds.

In a short time he seen what looked to be two women in his cave like home, closer to his treasure then most have gotten but still he wasn't worryed about it. One was a blood human and the other was an elf by the smell of them. Oh if he wasn't in this form he would be licking his lips right now as how good these two looked. By the look of them the blood is some sort of warrior with that sword she carrys, while the other he wasn't sure. Elfs are known to use magic and she indeed might be a mage of some sort by the way she is dressed. Then again he could be wrong, well there is only one way to find out. Still in the raven from he quickly flew back some, just enough out of eye's view before changing into man in his mid thirdys. Black hair, tanish skin and stood about five and a half feet tall.

Wearing what looked to be torn light brown pants and shirt with nothing on his feet. He would look like one of the commoners in the villages that been taken and about to be food for the monster. "Please some one help me!" he yelled in a human voice, Zash would start rushing towards them but also act as if his leg have been hurt from escaping from a monster. Meanwhile Zash would have an illusion of himself in his demon form moving towards him.

The girls seemed relatively calm. They were talking over plans to explore this dark cave. Eda had decided to use her magic and created an artificial fire from her fingertips. It lit up the general area. As the two girls talked amongst themselves, they heard footsteps. "Huh?" Lucia looked over the elf's shoulder to see what the ruckus was about. Eda looked over her shoulder. "What's that man doing here?" Lucia asked.

"Wait." Eda transformed the fireball in the palm of her hands and re-focused it to her fingertips. She pointed it at the man to stop him in his tracks. "I'm sorry, sir. But we have to be cautious about things like this." The citrus-haired elf explained. "Why don't you explain what's going on?" The wood elf casually placed her hand behind her back. She crossed her fingers behind her back so that Lucia could see it clearly. The blonde knight caught sight of the sign but looked immediately back up at the man. Her expression seemed to darken. She reached for her sword and sheathed it into a battle-ready position. "You're the only presence that I can sense nearby. Where are the other men and women?"

The girls couldn't make another mistake. They had already lost both of their partners before. It was a scarring moment that caused them to be weary of anyone that crossed their paths. It was simply that they couldn't trust anyone.

((Little shorter post))

So the elf is a mage of some sort, she would have to be taken care of first if he had any chance. On top of that the human girl seem notice his illusion or was she bluffing him? He didn't think this type of human would have that type of power but then again magic can do many things. "Then what the hell is that behind me or can you not see it!?" he called out as Zash kept the act and useing his magic once more to have them see his demon from coming to the man fast. Seeing the fireball forming he quickly make a hard left and make himself fall on the floor before crawing to a near by wall.

His Illusion gave a loud rour as it gotten closer, he knew he had to find a better way to make them think he means no harm so he quickly looked into the bloods mind for anything that might help him. The thoughts he was getting was the fact they had two others with them but they died some time ago. So what he did next is for a moment for only the blond to see one of her male partners. In doing this he hope it would make the girl feel guilty enough to come to his aid. If that didn't work then he guess he would have to fake this form's death and try something else.

Lucia let out a sigh when the large monster materialized behind him. The girls needed to come up with a plan fast. "I'll focus on that monster! Lucia, watch the man!" Eda said, and took a step forward. The elf had unimaginable magical offensive power. However, she wasn't the best at defending people. Surely a knight would do better. She fired the fireball from her fingertips at the beast. She breathed heavily and chanted a few words to cast a larger spell that would involve using a combination of fire and earth.

While the wood elf was occupied, the human grabbed onto the man's hand. "We have to go!" She lead the man away from the radius and disappeared into the darkness with him. As soon as she was a decent distance away from the elf and monster, Lucia let go of the man's hand. She placed a hand on her hips. "We still don't trust you. Well... whatever." She turned her back to the man and inspected the walls. A beautiful view of her ass could be seen through her battle-skirt. It hugged her body tightly, coming around her hips. The man would be able to make out a slight outline of the knight's breasts even from behind. It seemed like Lucia wasn't even supposed to be a fighter in the first place. "So, what happened to you? To all the missing people?"

Seeing that they are finaly trying to help or rather his human form anyways. Getting up quickly but not too quickly for if they notice that he can walk just fine they would suspicious and they might just get an easy kill. With how much magic he is feeling from the elf, there is no doubt she would be a problem. One step at a time he keeps telling himself, its all part of his plan. Once he and the blond woman ran and got some were safe or so she thinks, he was able to get a good view of her her nice body. She seem to be a warrior of some sort but how she is dressed didn't seem like one other then the sword, but still he had to hold himself back for he didn't know how fast that elf would come back his illusion self. Which will retreat back from which it came or so thats what it would look like to the elf, wounded and retreating.

"I don't know, all I can tell you is I went to bed the other night only to wake up on the foor with bones all around me. Then I seen that... that thing eating something, I think it was another villager. I think I saw some others that was in cages but I was too afraid at the site of the monster, I ran and on the way fell and hurt my leg." he told her though he looks like he was about to have a heart attack because of how scared he is.

Lucia turned back at the monster and saw his scared expression. Hers, however, did not change. She glared at the man for any sort of strange behavior. She crossed her arms and quietly listened to the man's tale. Immediately, she found the man's story a bit... off. Her eyes glanced around. It was only a normal cave inside of the mountain. The blonde girl lowered her head and sighed. Maybe she was too paranoid. For once, she would let go of her suspicions. It was only a small quest, after all. This man couldn't be an enemy, right?

The girl drew her sword with a free hand. "Follow behind me, then. We'll have to find our way back to Eda." She explained. The knight walked ahead, and her ass swayed with every movement. Lucia walked ahead with her sword held in front of her. "Hey, mister man." Lucia called out for the lack of a better name for the poor fellow. "Do you know how to get back to Eda? She's probably done slaying the beast, but... I have no idea where I am." The girl tried her best to not sound like an idiot, but having a navigator would help. She wanted to be reunited with Eda as soon as possible...

Saying that they were in a rush to get away, maybe dealing with the human first might not be a bad idea. He could always use the girl to froce the elf to give up for her sake, the more he thought about that it might just pay off for him. But first he would see if he could get close enough. He slowly gotten closer behind her as they walked. "um I'm afraid I don't know. As I said I just woke up here in the cave, I don't get out of my village much I'm afraid." he told her and gotten closer until he could just get his arms around, which he quickly did. He got his arms over hers and quickly his arms start to change and start wraping around her arms then. His arms turn into tentacales and meanwhile a few more shot out of his body and start wraping around her. He make sure his grip was strong enough that she couldn't use her sword. In fact he start tighting her arms until she drop the sword.

Lucia shot the man a dirty look. She turned forward and sighed. "Don't get out much of your village, huh? Well that's a shame." The knight continued to walk through the cave, though it had become increasingly dark. "...If anything appears behind us, let me know and I'll kill it, okay?" She told the man. Although, she was very focused on what was in front of her. She wondered if the monster Eda fought was the culprit to these disappearances, or if there were multiples of that monster, or if it was just a random monster.

The knight was deep within thought until the man hugged her from behind. "H-haahh?! What are you doing you pervert?!" She tried to shake the man off, but his hold on her was surprisingly strong. It was at that moment that she realized she made a mistake. She gulped, feeling the hold tighten and tentacles sprout out of the man. "Y-you... you're the one behind all of these disappearances!" She accused. Her sword fell accordingly to the ground. "Damn you... let go of me!" Lucia wiggled in the tentacle monster's grip. The monster was definitely going to eat her. There wasn't anything else it would do! She had to get out of here. "I-I won't be a meal to some stupid monster!" She yelled, kicking the monster's stomach with her heels.

It gave a hissing chuckle as his voice change and his shape changed as well into the very thing she saw before. "Demon if you really but I guess it doesn't matter to people like you. Here I was thinking it be hard to get one of you but you made it easy. The man looking for help trick always works agains't adventures like your self. Oh I don't plan to eat you, I plan to make you and that elf freind of yours my little bitch's." he said as they moved away from the area. He could feel the elf wasn't too far from them so he move them more into the darkness and more away.

"This looks to be a good spot." he said before his tentacles start riping off her armor and to leave her self naked on top of his demon belly. In the next moment her breasts were wraped by an tentacle each and being squezzed while another came between her lower hips and start sliding up agaist her very pussy lips.

Lucia was going to struggle the best she could. She twisted her body, threw punches, but to no avail. The monster had finally morphed into its true form. For some reason, the knight found the monster's reply rather insulting. Of course it was a demon! She figured though that monsters like this one just didn't have a name. She tilted her head to the side in confusion. "W-what did you say?!" The human knight raised her voice, but she wasn't too sure what the monster meant when it had called the girls vulgar names. As the two faded into darkness, Lucia let out another cry. "EDA!!"

The voice was heard from a distance. The wood elf had finished off the illusion, finding out that it was none other than a false image. She should have known. "Lucia?!" The citrus-haired elf ran off to the direction of the scream. She could only assume the worst. That man in need of help probably was the enemy. The elf lowered her head and shook her head. Why wasn't Lucia more cautious? After what had happened to the two other members of their party?

It would be a long time until Eda found where the two were at. Lucia looked around, though she couldn't recognize where they were. "H-hands off, you foul beast! You don't deserve to touch me!" The tentacles dismantled her armor quickly, revealing her silky soft skin and her ample breasts that were being restrained by her armor. She was then popped on top of the demon's belly. Her nipples got hard immediately. "N-no! I don't want this!" She cried out, but the tentacles had already began to touch her soft mounds. At the same time, the tentacles rubbed against her womanhood. "G-get that thing away from me!" She tried to kick the tentacle away from her womanhood. But it was no good. Her pussy was getting wet by each passing moment as the tentacle rubbed against her nether lips. Lucia wrapped her soft thighs around the tentacle and tried to pull it away from her sensitive spot.

"My my, your nipples are hard and your already getting well just after a few minutes. Most at lest hold off a little longer then this. You must really want a good fuck from me to be turned on this much." Zash said with a grin, even if she would say he was wrong she can't hide what her body is already wanting. Tentacles came warp around her legs and slowly opening them wide to show her nice nice hairless womanhood. Meanwhile another tentacle came out from under him but this one is much bigger and thicker then the others. The tip moves close to her lower lips as it readys to push in her he whipsers in her ear "cry my dear girl, cry in pleausre." and with that the thick tentacle thrust deed with in her and kept pushing deeper until he hit agains't her very womb.

The give a small moan of pleasure as he felt her tight walls around his thick tentanle cock, slowly he start moving it. Sliding it almost to the point it would be out other then the thick head then slam it back all the away into her depths. "How does it feel, to be fucked by a demon little human?" he asked her as he kept pumping it into her.

Lucia shook her head in response to the monster's comment. "N-no, that's not true! I would never want to be touched by a monster like you!" She felt revolted that she was being violated in such a way. In truth, she had been lonely ever since her old teammates died. She gave up on silly things like love and romance. In fact, it had been repressed so much that when the monster touched her, the blonde's body became immediately excited. But it was so wrong! It was a monster that was touching her- not even a normal human being. She struggled to keep her legs closed, and was able to resist the monster for a few moments before the monster peeled her legs apart. It revealed part of the knight's flexibility, which was something that she found embarrassing. She looked down and gritted her teeth when the monster spoke. "N-no, don't do it!" She cried out.

"Don't d-" Her plea was silenced when the tentacle plowed into her. It had taken her virginity. "This can't be happening..." The blonde knight could not do much in her bound position. "Give it back to me! Give me back my special first!" The tentacle slithered through her walls before kissing her womb. She had been filled to the brim. Her tight pussy walls wrapped around the tentacle as if it was sucking on the appendage. Every part of her inner walls squeezed down on the tentacle in an attempt to expel it. However, the tight sensation would only serve to pleasure the beast. Her chest rose and fell with her breaths. As the tentacle fucked her, the knight threw her head back and arched her back. "I-It's too big!" She complained. Lucia tried to wiggle free from the monster. "P-please, I don't want this! I don't want a demon's baby!"

The demon could smell the blood that was coating his thich tentacle and now realise that was a virgin. "Well that was a surprise, you didn't seem like a virgin when I looking at you. " he said before giving an evil laugh "Your first time taken by a demon and yes my dear I think I will have you carry my demon child. Wasn't thinking about it untill you said it but the idea does have a good ring to it." he said while her womanhood is pounded senceless. tips of the tentacles that were on her breasts became like little mouth's, they gone and cover her very nipples while lightly pinching and sucking on them. Meanwhile one more tentacle, smaller then the one that is in her right now, comes over to her very ass and thrust itself inside of her other whole.

"After today no human will ever able to give you what you want in pleasure, you will always look for a nice thick cock but only demons like me will give you that pleasure. Now then my dear, get ready for your first taste of demon seed." he said to her, after a few more thrust it hit agains't her womb and shot his hot seed with her with a pleasureble rour. He filled her very belly with his demon seed as her gut rise some but not too much before slowly sliding the thick tentacle out of her.

Lucia bit her lip. She closed her eyes and shook her head. "I-I don't want to be a mother..." She muttered. The large tentacle was driving its way into her, coming in and out of her with intense speed. Her inner walls wrapped around the tentacle. The heat from friction seemed to be nothing to the monster. Her inner walls seemed to be loving the attention, coating the wet tentacle in her own love juices with each thrust. The girl's body bounced while she took in the tentacle. Her breasts bounced in synchronization to each thrust. As the smaller tentacles sucked on her nipples, Lucia let out a small moan. "Mhhmm...!" She wasn't given much time to rest, however. As another small tentacle invaded her other hole, she let out a yelp.

"Haa!" Lucia forced a smile despite her currently appearance. "Anything would be able to please me more than this! You're just a violent beast with no coordination!" The knight wanted to make the monster mad. She wasn't going to give it the satisfaction of pleasing her. She was going to resist to the bitter end. Then, the monster said it was going to fill her up with its seed. "N-no!" She squirmed to try to free herself from the tentacle. But it was too late. She could immediately feel the warm substance rush into her. The tentacle dove deep into her womanhood and filled her insides directly with its demon seed. She could feel herself getting more full by the second. "Nooo!!" She cried out during the entire climax. When it had finished and the tentacle slid out of her, a bit of the white substance slipped out of her pussy. "Y-you've had your due, now let me go...!" She said assertively.

The demon laughed as they start moving to another area of the cave "Had my due? Are you really thinking I'm just going to let you go after having a good time with you? Normaly I would then eat you right after a good fuck but something is telling me that you would be useful in other ways. Which is to be my breeding slut, and your freind as well who I just might take more time with then you. Hmm I wounder how long it would take to break and scream for more, all the mean while you will be watching the whole thing happen in front of you hehehe." the demon said while they moved to were his treasure and bones human, elfs, orcs and other race's that came before them lie.

On the walls she would see some chained shackles which were only long enough to leave who ever had them on would have their arms just above thier heads. Zach moved lucia's naked body to one of them and clamp down her wrists with a tight fit. The demon then looked into what he could of the human's mind to see what he could find out about her and her elven freind. He found out their names and what they could do as well, to his surprise about the elf power is great but yet know how to use it well enough. More so about her power to wright anything to happen and it comes true, even with some draw backs that is a rare power. There is some spells that could keep her under his full control but he yet have what he needs in order to pull that off. However he would worry about that later "well my dear Lucia, its time I go find your elven freind and have some fun with her. Oh don't worry you both will live but you will be mine to do as I wish." the demon told the blond girl before it change his form to look like her. Turning around as he went off to find Eda.

The human was shocked by the monster's brutal nature. In most cases... it would eat her? The thought sent a shiver down her spine. She wanted to hug herself and curl up in a corner but her bindings prevented her from doing so and made her feel even more fragile than she already was. A prideful knight was being reduced to a fuck-toy for a medium-leveled monster. Disgraceful. She glanced over to the side and saw the bones of the defeated. She hung her head low and didn't say a single word. Her busty body was hung by the chains. As the monster searched through the Holy knight's mind, it would find that Lucia had a monstrous amount of magical energy within her body. Lucia had known about her innate powers since she was a child, but since she could not tap into her abilities, became a knight. It was there where she met Eda. She was able to lend Eda some of her magical power capability. However, the elf would constantly need magical fuel from the knight. Lucia felt even more violated that her mind was searched.

"...What, my body isn't good enough for you?" She said under her breath as the monster left the room.

Eda had been walking through the cave for quite a long time. The wood elf held a hand up and a violet crystal appeared above her. It spun horizontally and followed her. She would be able to detect anything that came her way. While she was sure that she could survive on her own, finding Lucia would also be one of her goals. The two girls had to stick together... or else...

Then she heard footsteps. "Lucia?!" She looked over her shoulder with a smile. Though her smile soon disappeared. "You. I knew you were suspicious. And now... you think you can fool me by taking on Lucia's form?" The crystal continued to spiral above her. "A mid-level monster like you can't trick someone as potent as me. Now, where is Lucia?"

Zash found Eda and it seems at first his little trick would work on the second girl, however it seems this one is a lot smarter. Then again she is a mage so it didn't surprise him much that she seen right thought this form. "You are gifted for a wood elf I will give you that." He said as he change forms and useing it's own voice as well "however you will not able to find her unless I let you. I looked into Lucia's mind and know all about what you both can do, without her you can sense what is real and what is not and even if you use your power of scribbing to make what you want to happen there could be very bad effects. If you put down you both killed me and got out alive you still might be dieing at the end of it."

"I know your weakness my dear and I can use them agains't you very easly but we don't have to fight, we can make a deal. Give your self to me, body and mind for the rest of your life. Do this and I will let her go free. I'll even stop attacking the near by villages, what do you say hmm?" he asked her. He still have his guard up and waited for her to make the first move, even though he is large he can still move fast if he have to.

Eda scoffed at the monster's attempt at negotiation. "If you could expose my weakness then we wouldn't be talking here. No, we'd be fighting." She took a step forward. "But the truth is, you're all talk, and no action. So I'll burn you to a crisp then find my friend. What do you think about that?" The wood elf held out at the ground below her and earth was brought up and levitated. The earthen sphere was shot at the monster, followed by smaller embers that emerged from the elf's fingertips.

The elf was focused. She wouldn't let up on her attack either. Earth shards broke through the ground and attempted to contain the monster.

Dame she would prove to be a real bitch, he would enjoy breaking that spirt once he gets a hold of her. There is only one way he could think of that he could win in this little fight and that is to froce her to use up all her magical energy. That alone is her one weakness, without the human knight to give her a power boost she would run out of energy very fast. Eda is powerful but she waste too much energy at once and that one will be her down fall. Zach quickly cange into a small rat just in time to watch the stone like sphere go over his little head along with some of the other missles coming from her finger tips. But once the stone sphare passed him he quickly ran to the left and change shape into a cheetah and circled around her.

The next moment he would used his illusion's to make it look like there is more cheetahs circlin, then quickly jumping all over the place. In doing this he hope it was confuse her enough to get an attack on her. Two large tentacles could be seen growing out of the cheetah's, he let his illusions attack first to see if she would use some sort of magic to sheild her self. If she does he would attack her at her left side and hope that he could knock the wind out of her enough to get a hold of her.

Unfortunately for the monster, Eda was already aware of its illusion and shape-shifting abilities. As it transformed into a cheetah, the crystal still hanging above her was able to detect his true movements. The rest of the cheetahs were only illusions. The elf seemed to hug herself for a moment, then extend her arms out. A circle of fire came from her and in a brilliant display of power, struck all of the illusions and the real monster.

She reached behind her back and pulled out a peculiar object... a book. She opened the book only to reveal blank pages and drew out a feather pen as if it were a sword. "A high-profile elf such as myself will not serve someone as worthless as you."

The citrus-haired girl began writing: Once upon a time, an elf named Eda and a monster would engage in combat that would end rather... lopsidedly. She closed her book. There was no way this monster would be able to defeat the wood elf that badly. If anything, she believed that her inscribing would prove that she would live to fight another day.

Zash thought he had the elf but when he seen the magic attack she used he knew he couldn't dodge it, the attack knocked him back and hitting against the wall. That alone pist him off, but what he notice next send a bit of fear into him. The book, or rather useing her power on the book. Quickly the demon sprint toward her and then jump in mid air before changing into his full form which was odd of him to do this but he felt he could take her down. Normally he would have tryed to hide and try something else but this little bitch got him mad and wanted payback for hurting him with that magic of her. He saw her wright on the book but did matter at the time. As she closed it however he was geting closer to her and would slam right no top of her unless she moves out of the way.

Oh, how irony struck its cord in the fate of the elf. She had scribbled the very writings in her book only to notice that the monster had come at her again. Was it not harmed, at least decently, from her fire attack? "Ughh..." Eda held her hands upward, and four large pillars of earth emerged from the ground. She didn't have time to sharpen the pillars, and the monster would land on top of them before crushing her. "Y-you tried to kill me even though you wanted to keep me alive...?" The elf seemed to be a bit disappointed by the monster's rash actions. The weight of the monster pushing down on the pillars required a lot of magical energy to sustain. She had to constantly place a bit of energy into the pillars to keep them from collapsing. A single bead of sweat trickled down her cheek. The citrus-haired girl finally admitted that she couldn't pool enough magical energy into the pillars and jumped out of the way. The pillars collapsed, sending bits of rock flying everywhere. In fact, one had flown and hit the elf in the head, knocking her unconscious.

How long was she asleep? The elf had a terrible nightmare of being tortured by the monster. She saw that her very limbs were torn apart, and eaten along with Lucia for supper. Was it true? She hoped not. Eda slowly opened her eyes. "W-where am I...?"

Zash roured in pain as he hit the stone pillers, he thoguht he would be a dead demon being how the mage might have pulled something out of her ass to use his own attack as its down fall but to his surprise he got lucky. He can only guessed that the mage didn't think he would come right at her like this and didn't react as fast as she might have wanted but still heard what she said "Bitch if it means to live I would rather kill you, even you should know that!" he yelled out as his tentacles wraped around the pillers and try to pull them apart so he could break though. He figure the elf would have time to kill him right there sense he was an easy target right about now but still his doom never happen. He broke though the pillers as the elf got out of the way and Zash now landed on the ground itself. He quickly turned around to see where the little knife years have went only to see the girl on the floor out cold. Either it was dumb luck save his life and the girl was alive as well or maybe he was stronger then he thought. In either case it didn't matter, he quickly bind her with his tentacles and making sure she wouldn't cast any magic before getting back to his main lair. On he would make this one pay for hurting him and enjoy every moment of it as well.

As he came back Lucia would see him bring her freind back with him before setting the elf into a set of shackles as well. As he did this he also grabed a coller in a chest, this was a magical slave coller. It would perfent her from useing any from of magic unless he wanted her to, with this he wouldn't have to worry about her useing magic to escape with her human freind or even killing him with the magic. At the moment he place the coller on Eda was making up and she would see the demon right in front of her. "Nice of you to wake up my dear, because it's time for some pay back for hurting me!" he said and right after he use one of his tentacles like a whip onto her little elven ass. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you like I did to your freind over there and in time you will learn to serve me without question ." He said and whip the elf's ass once more.

Lucia had kept her head lowered for the most part. Her naked body remained there, nearly motionless. How could she have been so careless? She had been tricked, and when Eda came to save her she would be seen in such an embarrassing state. The knight reassured herself that she would be far more careful the next adventure they went on. The blonde girl's hopes were soon shattered when the monster returned. And what he was holding made her heart sink. There it was, her elvern partner, captured. How could this have happened? She bit the tongue to repress a shriek. "You won't get away with this..." She muttered. Her arms started to fall asleep after being hung in such a position. "You don't know what you're dealing with." The knight promised the monster.

It wasn't long before the elf's eyelashes batted slightly. She slowly opened her eyes. The emerald hues took into account the setting and she immediately realized that she was captured. How regretful. The beautiful elf, dressed in her violet mage dress, was now a prisoner of a monster. She tried to look down at the ground but something around her neck restrained her. "W-what is this?!" She looked back up at the monster, though she already knew what it was. She looked over to her partner. The blonde knight was naked and was hung against the wall. There was not a single wound on her body, though she was sure that the monster had done... something to her. Eda bit her tongue and winced as soon as the monster whipped her plump ass. She wasn't going to give the monster any sort of satisfaction. "A lowly monster like you would never be able to please an elf." The citrus-haired girl scoffed. "You think you've won, haven't you? Truth is, once we get out of these shackles I'll give you a fate far worse than death." The elf again repressed any sort of groan to keep the monster from feeling satisfied after slapping her ass. Her butt jiggled each time the monster hit her. The wood elf's curves were easily visible to the monster, especially her cleavage. She closed her eyes and focused magic into her hands. The elf wanted to summon a fireball into her hands, though nothing appeared. "W-w-what?!" The elf glared at the monster. "What did you do to me?!"

Back
Top Bottom