Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Telephone sex

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
The telephone rang. I reached out and picked up the receiver just as my husband, Mike, came into the bedroom and slipped into bed beside me.

‘Hi, it’s Mia.’

‘Hi,’ I replied. ‘It’s Mia,’ I mouthed at Mike.

‘Have you heard about Marcia?’

Mike slipped his hand under my shirt. I like to wear one of his shirts in bed. Not that I’m romantic; it’s just practical. He’s tall and he’s put on a weight, grown a paunch, so there’s plenty of room for me, especially as I’m short and slim.

‘No,’ I said pushing Mike away.

‘She’s having an affair.’

Mike was unbuttoning my shirt now, his tongue flicking around the edge of my ear. ‘Tell Mia I’m fucking you,’ he whispered.

‘You must be joking,’ I gasped.

‘No, luv, it’s no joke. She’s so pleased with herself, she can’t keep it a secret.’

Mike was whispering in my ear now: ‘I’m going to fuck you.’

‘No way,’ I expostulated.

‘It’s true,’ Mia insisted. ‘Melissa told me so it must be true.’

My shirt was over my shoulders now and Mike’s fingers were pinching my nipples.

‘Ooh,’ I sighed.

‘You’ll never guess who with.’ Mia was determined to make me drag it out of her.

‘I’m going to fuck you harder than last night,’ he whispered.

‘Don’t tease me,’ I snapped. Just get on with it.’

‘OK,’ Mia sounded cross at being spoken to so peremptorily. ‘It’s that black guy, Dwayne.’

Mike’s teeth were nibbling at my nipples now.

‘Aah,’ I moaned.

‘I knew you’d be surprised.’ Mia was relishing being the bearer of news.

Mike’s fingers were on my clit now, tweaking and teasing.

‘Go on,’ I said, to anyone who was listening.

Mike carried on. So did Mia.

‘She says he’s got a huge cock. She doesn’t like to measure it, although I bet he’d enjoy it if she did. But she reckons that it’s at least eight inches.’

I looked down at Mike’s solid five and three quarters.

‘That’s big,’ I groaned.

Mike smiled.

‘You won’t tell anyone I told you that, will you? Only I promised not to repeat it.’

‘Suck my cock,’ Mike whispered urgently.

‘No, I won’t,’ I said, again to anyone who was listening.

Mike slid his cock inside me, easing his way, knowing I’d still be sore from last night.

‘They’re at it every chance they get,’ Mia continued.

‘That’s nice,’ I remarked.

‘Laura saw them at it in the car park last week.’

‘Mia’s having an affair with Marcia’s husband,’ Mike whispered in my ear as he steadily increased the depth of his strokes.

‘They’re going to have to be careful,’ I remarked as I shifted my position to let Mike go deeper.

‘The poor guy hasn’t been getting it off Marcia for ages now. He thinks she may be having an affair.’ Mike was poised above me at arms’ length, always a signal that he was about to give me a good pounding.

‘I feel so sorry for her husband; he doesn’t deserve to be treated like this.’

‘He must be feeling desperate,’ was all I could manage to contribute.

‘Not any longer, not with Mia on hand, so to speak.’ Mike was starting to get breathless now, his rhythm building fast. I used my free hand to scratch his nipples. He groaned loudly and slowed down.

‘What was that noise?’ enquired Mia. ‘Did you hear anything?’

‘No, no, don’t stop, keep going.’

Mike began a series of long, deep, slow thrusts, his balls banging against my buttocks.

‘I’ve been trying to console him. We’ve got quite close as a result, very close.’

Mike pulled out, pushed my legs over my shoulders, and began to ease his cock into my ass.

‘Fucking hell,’ I screamed, ‘what made you do that?’

‘I felt like it.’ His face was grinning down at me between my legs. ‘Don’t you like it?’

‘I’ve always liked him, in a best friend sort of way, so it was inevitable we’d drift into a relationship sometime.’

‘You’ve got to get out, right now. This isn’t right.’

‘If it’s OK for Marcia and her stud, I don’t see why it isn’t OK for me and her husband.’

Mike reluctantly withdrew and dropped his head between my legs, gnawing at my clit.

‘Oh sweet fuck,’ I moaned, ‘I can’t take much more of this.’

‘I’m surprised at you,’ Mia seemed shocked at my response. ‘I always thought you were more broad minded about these things.’

Mike suddenly stopped and spun me over, lifting my hips and taking me doggy style. I scrambled to retrieve the phone.

‘You took me by surprise. I wasn’t expecting that.’

No, well, it came as a surprise to me to be honest. I’d never expected it of Marcia of all people. Do you know what her husband told me?’

‘Let me take you up your ass, ’ Mike whispered urgently in my ear.

‘No.’

‘He says that the guys down the bar have had a bet on who will be the first to peg their wife’s ass. He’s asked me if I’d agree, but I’ve never like that, have you?’

‘Please,’ Mike pleaded.

‘There is no way I would ever allow that,’ I told both of them firmly. ‘And now, Mia, if you don’t mind, I think there's someone at the back door.’

I hung up and spoke to Mike over my shoulder.

‘What’s this about a bet?’ I asked casually.

This story is excellent! I love the alternating 'conversation' taking place where Mia and Mike think the main character is only talking to one of them. That was a nice touch--different and interesting. Thank you for sharing that! ;)

Back
Top Bottom