Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny Wants to Play (fandom and original; f/m, f/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny Cake

sweet treat
Hello!

I'm a literate roleplayer looking for a rp to distract myself with. I am available often and average 4-6 paragraphs per post.

Some Rules And Courtesies said:
*I type multiple paragraph responses/can mirror but I'm okay with the occasional short reply if it's necessary to move things along

*I am willing to double if you are

*PMs only please, for replies and the roleplay! I will consider threads, but nothing off-site.

*I'm not really comfortable with a lot of OOC chatter - mainly the exchange of personal information in the beginning. Flirting with me OOC is never okay, please don't do that. Yes, I can tell the difference between friendly chatter and flirting.

*My limits are; scat, watersports, vomit, etc, bloodplay, severe mutilation/vore/death/anything that would keep my character from continuing the roleplay, and physical/mental abuse. (situations that cause my character embarrassment or pain are okay, and so are non-con scenarios, but constant and cruel degradation meant to degrade self worth are not, if that makes sense. I can explain more in PM if you need me to!)

*At this time I prefer to play the younger role, and prefer a dynamic on the spectrum of equality to my character being more submissive. I promise this does not mean my character will not be proactive/move the story along, I just can't dom for shit. Also I tend to be really, really, really nervous with new people and it helps if the other person can be confident about what they're doing/take a little control. It puts me in my comfort zone.

*I prefer to use realistic human playbys/descriptions/what have you. I'm not interested in anime characters, animal characters, furries and etc.

Specific Wants (in order)

F/F historical plot: I'd love to explore a F/F plot in a historical medieval/fantasy setting (I use the word 'medieval very, very loosely. I'm thinking somewhere in 1500's to early 1800's Europe, French court type setting - though I'd prefer to fudge things a little. History is fun but it's not really fun to nitpick in roleplay for me). I'd like the characters to be two high-born ladies, or perhaps a lady and a knight, who start off as close friends and evolve into more. This would be a fun and lighthearted plot, with occasional angst, built around two girls who are close and get closer. It's based around the concept of noblewomen being sort of sequestered together with often limited contact with men, enjoying playful pursuits and a lavish lifestyle together.

MCU: I would really love the chance to play Wanda Maximoff, post Civil War. Maybe she's living in Wakanda, under the protection of the King with a few members of Captain America's team, or maybe she's hiding somewhere in Eastern Europe with Sharon and/or Natasha. Either way, I want to deal with her trauma and growing pains with a healthy dose of smut. (looking for: other MCU characters, male or female, OCs considered if you can tell me about them/how they'd fit in the story. This is my second top, five star, etc want, so I'll consider a lot here.)

Original/Slice of Life/Modern: There's too much to list or talk about here, but I do love me some day-to-day scenarios. These can be completely realistic, or we can add a sci-fi/modern fantasy spin to them. The main thing is to keep it pretty much present-day to anything in the future. I love power-play roles (boss/subordinate, doctor/nurse, therapist/dangerous client or manipulative therapist/client, head chef/waitress, anything that you can put a dominant spin on really), but please keep what I wrote up under rules and courtesies in mind c:

Harry Potterverse: Something with OCs using the Potterverse as a sandbox? Exploring the new american magic system JK is introducing would be cool too.

GoT (television series): this is a huge maybe, but I'm open to playing Sansa for the right plot. No Littlefingers need apply.

I'm open to plenty of other ideas if you come to me with plot bunnies/etc, the above are just my main wants at this time c:
But please don't just PM me with a link to your own thread :/ especially if it seems like there's no overlap between your thread and mine? I respect the cold call - you gotta take chances to find what you want - but that really doesn't mean I'm going to be interested.

As much as I love kink and writing smut what hooks me in a roleplay, and what I love exploring, is characters. Their thoughts, their feelings and actions, motivations... I'm just never really going to be into a (male character trope)/(female character trope) roleplay, sorry.

so pls pm me ok thank you
5HfiszO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom