Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come For the Tea, Stay For the Party ✯✯ (M/F) (IM, PM or Thread RP Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Hatter

One Broken Teacup
Greetings! It seems that you've found my role play search thread. I'm always looking for a role play, and if you're looking for a role play partner, feel free to read on! If you're interested in role playing with me, please shoot me a PM. ✯✯

Currently Seeking
Update: 9/22/2015
I have to admit that I've been really craving some sort of role play involving gokkun in one way or another. It's a kink of mine that I rarely get to dabble in. I don't know what kind of plot to put with this off the top of my head, but it's been a craving nonetheless...
(If you're not sure what gokkun is, here's a description.)

About Me
  • I'm male.
  • I'm 29 years old.
  • I live in Portland, OR USA (PST time zone).
  • I'm bisexual but my romantic interests lean heavily toward women.
  • I'm also an aspiring voice actor.
  • I'm one heck of a Star Wars and Mobile Suit Gundam nerd! And anime in general.
  • I have a big imagination that tends to run away with me at times. I love to use my imagination.
  • I've been role playing for well over fifteen years.

Role Play Preferences
  • I am literate and I prefer to role play with people who are also literate or at least semi-literate. I can usually post a good few paragraphs depending on what I have to work with.
  • I usually role play in third-person but I don't mind role playing in first-person, either.
  • I always role play in past-tense while in third-person. First-person can vary, but usually present-tense.
  • I role play either via PM here on the forum or IM (I have AIM, YIM, MSN IM, Xfire and Raptr). I'm also willing to role play in forum threads
  • I will always try to reply at least two or three times a day, though sometimes this varies. If I don't get back to you in a couple days feel free to give me a poke.
  • When it comes to IM role plays, which I often prefer, please reply in a timely manner. That's the point of role playing on an IM, right? I've had far too many people wait (literally) two hours, three hours or more between replies, which kind of seems to defeat the purpose.
  • I will never purposely disappear on you, so please don't disappear on me. If you don't like how something is going or want to add something or change something, talk to me about it, don't just disappear... That's extremely rude. If you want to quit, or if you're going way, tell me, I wont be angry.
  • I prefer to play a male character as my main. I don't mind playing a female as a secondary character, but for my main character I'm more comfortable playing a male. I can be convinced to play as or against a futanari depending on the story. Though if my partner is playing a futa, I prefer them to have both male and female sexy bits!
  • As lame as this may sound, when I do a smutty role play, I prefer to role play with a real-life female instead of a male role playing as a female. I don't know, I'm just more comfortable that way. (Though I guess if you don't tell me than it doesn't really matter. Heh.)
  • I tend to prefer role plays that are more smut-based. But that doesn't mean that they can't have any story, either-- pervy stuff is always better with some story, after all! Maybe like 60% smut/40% story or even 70% smut/30% story? And 100% smut is fine with me for short-term role plays. I can do non-smutty role plays on Gaia Online. :p
  • I can do short-term or long-term role plays, though I do have a preference for long-term. Short-term works best with role plays that are pretty much constant smut, but that's not always the case.
  • Original role plays or fandom role plays are fine with me, I enjoy both. Though for fandom I tend to prefer to use my own original characters as my main, rather than a canon character. For my role play partner I don't really mind one way or the other.
  • I'm completely fine with OOC chat and usually enjoy chatting with my partner. If we have a lengthy OOC chat, I usually prefer it in a separate message (if we're role playing via PM). If there's a short note to make I have no problem sticking it in the role play post. When it comes to instant messengers, that idea goes out the window; OOC chat in the IM is fine with me... as long as it's marked so I know that it's OOC and not part of the role play. :)

Han: "Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom