Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mahou Shoujo or Mahou Shounen? [The fill-in X Revnarh]

Hanako turned around when she heard Yuri falling down thanks to her teleporting outof his hug. She looked at him like she wanted to apologise for doing that, but she didn't say anything. The whole situation was so emberassing that she couldn't find the right words. Hearing Michiko speaking made her turn around again. Hanako watched her fan stripping naked and walked towards the bed. "Ok Mi-chan...which position do you want to use?" She had thought that the brunette girl was cute when she was blushing, but listening to the choices of her nickname made her cuter. Hanako was now sitting on the edge of her bed and looked at Michiko with a smile while she was still blushing. "You're so cute, Mi-chan~..." She sighed when she heard Yuri's explanation of his actions and shook her head a little bit. "That doesn't matter right now, just join us and have some fun. Or would you prefer to watch Mi-chan and me having sex, Yu?" Yuri had an already short name, but she still wanted to give him a cute nickname. Hanako was waiting for her two friends to join her on her bed so they could start having sex. "You can even have my virginity, Yu~..." She didn't want him to fuck her with his cock, but she would let him summon a double-sided dildo which he could use on one of her holes while she was fucking Michiko. They could even have more fun after he summoned a second dildo. Or she could summon a strap-on and let Mi-chan use it on her. So many possibilities to have fun and so little time...

As she thought, Michiko couldn't help but hide her face in embarrassment as soon as she heard her senpai called her 'Mi-chan'. "U-um... H-Hana-senpai... C-can you just call me Mi-chan outside of school? A-after hearing you say my name like that, i-it just feels embarrassing..." She spoke her mind, still as red as a beet. She wanted it to happen more because of what she said at their first meeting on not to call her with -chan, since all it does is distract her and make her really embarrassed. "A-and as I said before... d-don't call me cute..."

Yuri was also red on the face. Not just for the fact that his girlfriend had given him a nickname, but also due to the fact that he was asked to have sex with his girlfriend [... and her junior]. The thought of just watching them while he didn't get to do anything about it was heartbreaking to him... and slightly arousing too. He was intending to accept when suddenly...

"You can even have my virginity, Yu~..." That sentence had given him motivation and an erection as hard as when he's fucked in the ass. "I was already going to join in with an anal train with you in me and me in her, but now I want to be in you, Hana!" Yuri said to Hanako, fired up about the whole thing while Michiko was complaining in her head. 'I don't want my first time taken by anyone but Hana-senpai!'

Hanako smiled warmly while she was listening to the young girl. Seeing her blushing deeply made her think more and more how cute she was. "But we are out of school right now, Mi-chan~..." Hanako tilted her head slightly to the left side and raised her right eyebrow a little bit. "Why, don't you want me to tell you the truth?" This was a more subtle way of telling Michiko how cute she was without saying it directly to her. Hanako was curious what the juniors reaction to these words was so she could decide if she wanted to be more direct and keep on calling her cute until Mi-chan got used to it or if she should be more subtely about it, especialy in front of other people. Of course this was an unfair advantage should they fight against each other again in the future, even when they were only training together. Not to forget that she should be careful what she said when she was watching her in the tournament and cheering her on. "Yes, but there are two conditions when you want to take my virginity. The first one is that you'll have to use a double-sided dildo, the second one is that you can only fuck my ass with it." She was still not ready to take a real cock in her pussy as long as it belonged to a boy or man. Maybe Hanako would let Michiko pop her cherry after she had transformed her into a futanari. "Ok, get on the bed and spread your legs Mi-chan." She waited for the young girl to lie down before she got on top of her in a sixty-nine position. "Please suck my cock while I'll lick your pussy, Mi-chan. Or would you prefer it when I just use some lube instead?" Hanako loved the nickname and planed to use it more often from now on just to tease Michiko. Maybe she would do the same with Yuri to let everyone know that they were lovers. It was good that her parents were always busy with something so she could have sex with her two friends without having to worry about that they could get caught in the middle of the act.

"I-I'm aware of that, Hana-senpai..." Michiko couldn't help but peek out of her little hand and finger fortress to hide her embarrassed face only to see her idol looking at her with a tilted head and a raised eyebrow. "I-I just don't want to be treated as weak and small by other students... And I get easily distracted whenever someone calls me that." She continued, looking away from Hanako to avoid any more 'seduction' from her. 'I didn't think there was this side to the Hana-senpai that I had love and admired for all this time... Feels like a dream...' The brown haired girl thought to herself as she tried to not look straight into her senior's eyes.

Yuri was happy. He would be finally able to actually have sex with his girlfriend! Well, they have, but he never had a chance to use his own dick at all so this was twice as exciting for him. If only he wasn't given the conditions Hanako had instructed. After hearing that he won't be using his cock to insert in her pussy and it's just a different way of getting his ass penetrated again, he felt dejected, like Hanako couldn't go on a date they planned because of urgent business. But in the end, he complied with it. He didn't mind a dildo in his ass anyway, and he wanted to respect the wishes of his girlfriend's junior, so using his concentration, he had summoned a 12" double-sided dildo. Originally, he had wanted to summon another one that's double the size, but Hanako might not be able to fit the whole thing and the rest might be too much for the blonde foreigner, despite transformation. After making a big sigh, he inserted the dildo that he held in his hand to his anus, moaning in the process as he tries to get a good length before going to give it to Hanako.

"A-alright, H-Hana-senpai..." The brown-haired girl was in slight panic in her head. She was hesitant to put the cock in her mouth, mainly because it looked quite grotesque up close to her, as well as not being experienced at all in giving blowjobs. She gathered her courage as much as she could and just "chomp" on her senior's futanari dick, trying to bob her head back and forth like what she heard from older girls, but it wasn't as easy as she thought.

Hanako smirked a little bit and blushed softly when she heard the young girl explain why she didn't like to be called that way. "But Mi-chan, I don't think that you are weak or small or anything like that. I just think that it suits you since you are so darn cute and adorable!" She walked closer to Michiko and kissed her softly on the head like a younger sister. "Besides, I'm sure that you'll have a growth spurt some day and get a little bit bigger. And even if not, then Yuri and I can still use our transformation magic to give you a few inches or a feet to make you taller." Her cock was rock-hard and throbbed to the beat of her heart at the thought of feeling a pussy around her dick.

The feeling of the juniors mouth around her felt kinda good, but it wasn't perfect and could need some work. "How about we have a few training sessions next week? I can teach you how to give a good blowjob by giving you head or by making you practize a lot. Anyway, let's get down to buiseness!" Hanako teleported Michiko on her bed and followed her by climbing on the mattress and stopped in front of her. Hanako spread the legs of her admirer and got down to prepare her for what would come next by eating her out. She started with licking Michiko's labia followed by the insides of her pussy. Hana's nose rubbed against the juniors clit while she was eating her out. The senior pulled her head away from the young girls snatch when it was wet enough. "Ok, here goes nothing..." Hanako moved forward and pushed the head of her throbbing erection into Michiko's pussy.

One snap with her fingers and a bottle of lube appeared between the blonde trap and the dildo which he had just summoned. Hanako waited for her boyfriend to turn around after he had lubed both sides of the sextoy and pushed one half of it inside his tight ass. She guided Yuri towards her and the double-sided dildo into her tight virgin pussy. This wasn't the first time that she had used a sextoy which was the reason why her hymen were already broken, but she never had a real cock inside her before. "Just stand still and let me do all the work, Yu-chan~..." Hanako moved her hips slowly forward until her whole length was buried inside Michiko's tight hole. She stopped to let her get used to the feeling of having twelve inches stretching her out before she began to move. Hanako pulled her cock slowly before she pushed it back into the young girls vagina. This caused the double-sided dildo to move back and forth too thanks to her movements. "How do you feel, Yu-chan?"

"A-alright..." Amongst the large emotion that was embarrassment in Michiko's brain, a small part of it was actually happiness that came when Hanako had kissed her on the forehead while calling her cute. Though she wasn't too happy when she heard Yuri's name. To her, that blonde is in her way. In any case, the thought of being a bit taller through transformation magic was kinda interesting to her.

Though that stopped when her futanari senior had said that she would give head to her. Which meant she'll have a cock. She didn't want to have a cock as it sounds like it would be disgusting just as it was when she sucked it earlier. Well, there is her admired person, but that still wasn't enough to consider having a real flesh stick on her crotch. Before the brunette could say anything, she was teleported to the bed with the redhead spreading her legs and licking her pussy. It became hard for her mouth to close and she was moaning the whole time because of Hanako's techniques. "Ok, here goes nothing..." was what Michiko heard before having a penis inside her, her hymen tearing and bleeding.

Other than the sounds or sentences Hanako was making, there were two very contrasting sounds that echoed through the room. On one hand, Michiko was in pain from having her senpai's whole length in one go despite being a virgin so she was not enjoying it that much yet. On the other hand, Yuri was moaning and panting like never before. He got himself into a position where it would be easy for his girlfriend to move the dildo from her vagina and to be able to just relax and enjoy the show. "I kinda wished it was your dick instead, Hana~" He turned back to say to her with an erotically satisfied face, hoping she would look. "And a part of me really wants to put my cock in your pussy for real!" The blonde said it out loud, but he knows he needs something more concrete if he wants to stay the 'guy' in the relationship. "If I win my next match, go on a date with me, Hana~ But on MY terms. Of course, I won't say it needs to be right after, I'll just keep our agreement like a coupon and use it when I feel ready~" The blonde boy requested while moaning and moving his butt a bit like in a circle for a bit more pleasure.

Hanako didn't notice that her words weren't chosen very carefully which made it sound like she wanted to give the junior a cock too. Instead she meant that she wanted to eat her pussy out. She noticed that Michiko was in pain and stopped to move until she got used to having a cock inside her. Hana began to move in a slow and gentle rhythm to get the girl used to her large member and to turn the pain into pleasure. A snap with her fingers later and a bullet vibrator appeared right above the juniors clitoris. Hanako used it to stimulate her clit and to make her first time less painfull. She didn't want to hurt her new friend and wanted to show her that she could love her back. It was obvious that Michiko didn't like Yuri and that she was jealous of him. Hanako hoped that they both could get along after spending some time together with her.

"Don't worry Yu-chan, I'll fuck you again sooner or later too!" She looked back and smiled when she saw his erotically satisfied face. "Sorry, but I'm saving my virginity for a certain reason..." Hanako thought about his words before she accepted the bet. "And if you lose, then you'll have to dress as a girl until you graduate." This should be enough motivation for him to win the next match in the magical tournament, but even then she would find a way to take advantage of him and the date in some way. Maybe she could go to her favorite magical shop and buy a scroll that had a one-time-use spell on it which could swap the bodies of two people for an entire day. Of course she'd need to talk to Michiko first and ask her before she swapped Yuri's body with hers. In exchange she could go on a date with the senior or tell everyone that she was her girlfriend or something like that.

What they say about a girl's first time is painful is true, but only for a little while. Michiko now had that mindset after experiencing what she is doing right now: Having a cock inside her and someone moving with it. The way her senpai was doing it was very generous of her as her clitoris was played with a bullet vibrator while being fucked slowly and gently. "S-senpai, i-it feeeels ghoooo~" the brunette moaned, unable to finish her sentence. "Your cock~ I-I think I can handle more of your cock now, Hana-senpai~" Michiko said with a cute and erotic smile.

"Sorry, but I'm saving my virginity for a certain reason..." Yuri could hear his heart clench hard when he heard that line from each copuid,though he hid it with a slight groan of irritation. He really wants to know why she's saving it for all this time while she gets to use him like an onahole? Though he tried to forget all about it once he had heard his loss condition. A fire had burned passionately inside of Yuri, and that was the determination that would set up his whole life. Now in that situation, he felt like he could defeat easily to defeat anyone in his way. 'I will get Hana's virginity if it's the last thing I do!... I am her boyfriend after all, and I want to be her first for both...' The blonde trap resolved himself as his moans had gotten louder and louder from the thrusting. "mmmnnnn.... ahhhn~ I'm g-getting closer to cumming, Hana! I-I'm going to cum from something that isn't your cock~!" As Yuri shouted, his seed started shooting out everywhere, making quite a mess on his side of the room.

Hanako was glad that the pain of the senior got replaced with pleasure very quickly thanks to her summoned sextoy. She wanted to make Michiko's first time memorable as something wonderful so she wouldn't be afraid of her in the future. Hanako started moving her hips and thrust her cock in a faster rhythm into the girls wet pussy. This caused the double-sided dildo to move inside her bumhole and Yuri's tight ass. The feeling of the sexty inside her while she was fucking girl who was loving was devine. Hanako didn't know how longer she could last, but she wanted to make sure that Michiko had an orgasm at the same time with her. She increased the speed of the vibrator and put a second one on her own clit. "Michiko...I'm close to cum...should I shoot my semen inside or outside of your pussy?"

She knew that Yuri would find the strength to win when he was couraged enough and had a goal to reach. Hanako decided to go to her favorite magical shop and buy a spell that could help her with his determination. Of course she didn't want to sabotage him, but she wanted to stay a virgin for a longer time. Having a cock was amazing and allowed her to have sex without getting her cherry popped. The reason why Hanako saved her virginity was that she wanted to get married first before her hymen got broken by a cock. It was very hypocritic to think that way when she had broken the barrier inside the juniors pussy a few seconds ago, but eeverything could be solved when she began dating her for a while. The thought of being the girlfriend of a boy and a girl was very arousing for Hanako.

The brunette could feel her pussy twitching from all of the pleasure she's receiving from her senpai. At first, she was hesitant whether to have Hanako cum inside her because of having the chance of being pregnant, but when the redhead had increased the vibrator's speed, she just didn't care anymore. "Fill me up lots, Hana-senpai~" She told happily until she noticed a figure behind Hanako who grinned evilly. "Don't worry~ I'll make sure she will~" It was Yuri.

After cumming lots from his own dick, he couldn't help but feel a rush coming from inside of him again. As the feeling spread through his body, he felt the dildo going out of Hanako's pussy, which gave him an idea. Since Hanako would rather have a dildo rather than his own dick, he took it out of his own asshole and just lined it up with her own and inserted it. "Hey Hana~ I have a surprise for you~" The blonde playfully said his words before thrusting in the dildo deep inside Hanako's ass, tilting the part that's stuck out in a spiral motion. In that motion, he slowly pulled back the dildo before ramming it in again, repeating the whole process.

Hanako turned up the vibrator on her clit on the highest setting and continued to thrust in a fast yet gentle rhythm into Michiko's tight pussy to not cause any more pain to her like she did when she broke the younger girls hymen. She didn't notice that Yuri had moved behind her until she heard his words. Hanako wondered what he was talking about, but a wave of pleasure with a little bit pain mixed into it washed over her before she could turn her head around. A loud groan got past her lips while her semen shot directly into Michiko's womb. The feeling of having both ends of the double-sided dildo inside her wet snatch as well as in her bumhole while she was fucking the junior made her cum harder than she would have without the extra stimulation. Hanako didn't know where this unknown side of the feminine boy was coming from, but she would have to punish him should he forget to apologise for his behaviour. They were a couple for a few days now and could talk about it when one of them felt that something was wrong. Maybe they should act like boyfriend and girlfriend more often and go on a few dates so they could spend more time together.

The brunette junior felt more pleasure than she ever had earlier as her clitoris was being massaged by the vibrator on the highest setting while she was injected with her beloved senior's large amount of semen. Normally, she would have tried her best to stay in the game and try to stop Yuri, but the pleasure itself was too much for Michiko to handle, so she had fainted after progressively screamed in volume. 'So. this is how Hanako-senpai feels~" Michiko thought last before fading into unconsciousness.

After the male magician noticed his female junior fall faint and leaned over to inspect that she didn't die, he grinned and slowly pulled his partner out of her and made the partner face him. Before even giving a chance to talk, Yuri gave a deep, long and passionate kiss to Hanako, even moving his tongue inside her as their lips and tongues contacted back and forth. "How was that, Hana? I'm sure it felt good having your cock fit inside such a hole and cumming inside~" The blonde boy giggled seductively, placing his hands on her chest. "My ass is yours for the taking~ You molded it to your shape so this cock is mine. And without transformation magic too~" As he leaned on her ear and whispered, sat in front of the cock with his butt-cheeks touching it. He then moved one of his hands toward the double-sided dildo that was inside both of Hanako's genitalia. "Promise me you'll save your virginity for me. If not, I'll make sure to make you feel so good you'll say it. "

Hanako was a little bit worried about the junior when she saw that the girl under her had fainted, but she was relieved when she noticed that the brunette was just asleep. She let Yuri pull her back and moved to the side to let the Michiko rest. Hana was a little bit exhausted herself from the sex too, but she had still enough energy for more before she had to take a nap too. She was still wondering why her bboyfriend had done this, he acted differently than he usually did. When this was over she would have to talk with him to find out what was wrong with their relationship and how she could make it better for him. "No, it didn't feel good...it felt amazing!" She moaned softly when his hands touched and fondled her breasts all of a sudden. This unknown side of him surprised and aroused her at the same time. "Yes, your ass is mine...I'll take responsibility for turning it into my cocksleve..." Hanako had lost her hymen to one of her toys in the past, but she was still a virgin and only had sex either with vibrators and dildos or by using her cock. "I promise to give you my virginity when you promise me something too..." She moaned louder this time when Yuri moved the double-sided dildo which was still deep inside her wet pussy and her tight asshole. Hanako moved away from her boyfriend and got on her knees in front of him. She summoned a small box with a ring made out of rose gold with diamonds in it and held it so he could see it while she looked deeply into his eyes. "Yuri, I have thought about this a lot in the past and never thought that I would do this...will you marry me someday?" The box opened exactly when she asked him the question.

It was too bad Yuri's double-sided dildo didn't have a vibrator on, or he would've put that on high when Hanako told him it felt amazing. The envy/jealousy of having his girlfriend losing her penile virginity combined with his current dominance was a terrible idea, but since he didn't really want to move from his spot, so he just hugged her body a little and pushed the dildo further inside his girlfriend's bottom mouths. The blonde boy had also moved back a bit so that he would be able to feel Hana's cock between his ass-cheeks, but he didn't really have much of that so he did what he could and started to move up and down. Unfortunately for the red-haired girlfriend, he was unable to feel much out of it so he stopped. Though what was really surprising was when Hana had moved back a bit only to propose to him. Like any girl (guy?), a scene romantic like this was embarrassing to him, but it didn't change him back to his original personality. "I'm glad you picked me. I'd normally say yes in a heartbeat, but it might be years before I come back to tell you. And I'll be the one proposing, if you don't mind~ Though, that's if you greeted me at first~"

Hanako blushed and nodded when she heard Yuri's reply to her proposal. She had asoed him to marry her in an attempt to distract him, but the thought of starting a family with him made her heart beat a little bit faster. "Yeah, you're right...we should wait for something like marriage until we are older...I'll wait for you to propose to me." She wiped a tear of happiness away from her left cheek and moved towards to kiss her boyfriend on the forehead. "I'm glad that we're dating each other. Do you want to have some more fun till Michiko wakes up? Or should I cook dinner for us? And don't worry about getting home too late, you can both sleep at my place. We can have a sleep over party and do a lot of other funny stuff than having sex!" Hanako was thinking about playing spin the bottle, telling scary stories and dressing up in her clothes. She knew that they would be too big for Michiko and Yuri, but she could easily summon something that fitted them better. Or they could just have another threesome and use more sextoys on each other.

Yuri smirked as his girlfriend said that she'll wait for his proposal at hand. While all that was happening, he was sneakily moving his way up his ass to take in the futanari's rod, he became surprised by the kiss on the forehead the red-haired girl gave to him. The shock was enough to turn his face red and regain his usual consciousness that he had, suddenly becoming aware of the situation, and surprised. "W-w-what has happened here, Hana? I-I remember having the dildo in m- why do you have it in you?" Yuri kept jumping questions as his head swirled in confusion and tried to hold his head together. Though he was happy when she said that she was glad that they're dating which made him think that the deal he made with her a few days ago should just be redundant and they go out as an official couple. "Well, as much as I wanted you in me before I collapsed, I don't mind staying over. We can cook together." Yuri smiled at Hanako and sighed in relief, relaxing his body. Though when he did and moved, he felt one of his butt-cheeks touch the head of his girl's cock, suddenly embarrassing him a little.

Hanako noticed the change of personality in her boyfriend, but she didn't say anything about it. Instead she told him what had happened a few moments ago. "Well, you put it into me while I was having sex with Michiko who got exhausted from having her first time." She didn't pull the double-sided dildo out of her wet pussy nor her tight asshole and thought that it would feel even better when it was vibrating. A snap with her fingers later and it did exactly that thanks to the vibrator added at the middle of the sextoy. Feeling his ass teasingly touching the head of her dick caused her hands to move on their own before she could even think about what she was doing. Hanako grabbed Yuri's sides of his hips and pulled him closer to her in one swift motion. Her still rock-hard cock slid into his tight bumhole easiley and soon she was fucking him again. Hana moved upwards with her fingers and began to play with her boyfriends nipples while she was kissing him passionately. It didn't take her long to cum and shoot a big load of her thick semen deep into his bowels. Hanako pulled her cock out of Yuri's amazing ass and summoned a buttplug to keep her sperm inside him to prevent a bigger mess on the bed sheets. "Ok, now you can help me to cook something for us three..." She took a look at Michiko to see whether she was still sleeping or awake, woken up from the bed shaking while she had sex with her boyfriend.

Only now did Yuri realise what he had done. Though he still didn't remember to be honest, the fact that Hanako had even said the events that happened earlier was still embarrassing. 'What has gotten over me? Did I really wanted sex so much that I approached Hana that way?' The androgynous being was then taken by surprise when the red-headed woman held his hips and then pulled him to penetrate her cock inside his ass. As always, he couldn't help but squeak and then moan whenever he felt her thrusting till it reached the base. And on top of that, he felt a strange sensation creeping up to him. "W-wait Hana, why my nip-" He was interrupted by the moving cock inside him as well as the loving kisses he's receiving. In that situation, how couldn't he get hard? But when Yuri did get fully erect, Hanako had already ejaculated inside of him and kept the semen inside soon after with the item she summoned. "A-alraih~" The blonde responded in a more than satisfied tone, not even pronouncing the word properly. He got up and still had his erect shaft on him, but didn't mind too much as he knows it'll go down later. Hopefully it won't be too much of a bother in the kitchen.

Michiko was a bit nervous she might be caught. Although she looked like she was sleeping, she was actually awake a few moments after Yuri had gained back his senses, but when she heard some sexual sounds, she decided to keep shut and pretended to sleep in order to prevent from being noticed. Though now that it was over, she pretended to wake up and stretched, yawning.

Hanako kissed Yuri a last time before she got up from the bed after getting dressed. She had noticed that Michiko was awake and only pretended to be still asleep, but she didn't do or say anything to her about it. "Is everything ok with you? I'm sorry that I hurt you even when it was only for a short while. I don't want to hurt my cute Mi-chan. By the way, do you want to help us with making something to eat for us? I can summon food too, but self cooked meals taste much better. Or would you like to order ssomething instead?"

"I-it's fine, Hana-senpai! I don't mind at all! I mean, even with all that, I... I still enjoyed it..." The brunette girl couldn't help but look away, flustered by her own words and thinking about what happened earlier. When her senior had asked if she wanted to help cook or order anything, she just shook her head. "It's alright, I'm fine waiting. I'm no good at cooking, but I would like to taste what you make." Michiko declined her request with a smile, just planning to wait for the food. "Ah, senpai, I just wanted to ask... d-do you-" "OW!" the sound of someone in pain had cut Michiko short as she rushed to where the sound came from: The kitchen.

"OW!" Yuri unintentionally interrupted as he felt the oil that's being used for cooking spitted on yuri's cock that was out in the open, which fortunately enough wasn't much and it didn't hurt too bad. "I should've at least covered myself with an apron..." He said, regretting not making the decision earlier and continued cooking. A few minutes later, he finished and made fried chicken. While it wasn't cooking with Hanako really, he just wanted to get a dish done before doing it together with his girlfriend. Though even during the whole time he was cooking, his erection was still rock solid for some reason. 'why am I still hard? was the quickie not enough for me?' He thought to himself, going to the corner of the kitchen and started rubbing his shaft there, hoping for another quick ejaculation before they cook some more and eat.

Hanako sighed with relief and smiled warmly at the cute girl in front of her. "I'm glad that you enjoyed having sex with me. I was worried that I'd ruined the expeeience of your first time." She was surprised when she heard from Michiko that she couldn't cook. "How about I give you private cooking lessons in the future? I'd like to eat something that you made for me with love, Mi-chan~" Hanako heard Yuri's painful scream too and rushed to the kitchen to see what was going on. Forgotten was the last question, but hopefully Michiko would ask her again sooner or later.

The sight of her naked boyfriend frying chicken nearly caused Hana to smirk. She walked over to Yuri when he finished prepairing their meal. "Why didn't you put an appron on? I bet you'd cute in a pink one with lace...anyway, stop masturbating and let me help you to fry more chicken for us three. And don't put any clothes on either. I like the thought of walking around naked while we're at my home." Her cock was as hard as steel again and throbbed to the beat of her heart, but she didn't touch it. A big drop of precum leaked out of her dick while her pussy juices slowly flowed down the insides of her legs. She walked to the oven and waited for Yuri to follow her so they could prepare more fried chicken.

'You wouldn't ruin anything for me, Hana-senpai!' Michiko had thought so in her head when her beloved senior was rushing to the kitchen behind her. The junior wouldn't hold anything against her since she loves her. Of course, that's something she kept only for herself to know and not anyone else. Now she just let the scene in front of her enfold for a little bit, seeing what Hana-senpai will do after Yuri was shrieking like that from having the cooking oil on his dick, as weird as it sounded.

"Oh, r-right. I'll get to it." Yuri followed his girlfriend so that they would be cooking together for all three of them to eat. It was a nice couple moment that they were able to share. If only the blonde wasn't distracted by the redhead's pre-covered cock and drooling. There was a point where Yuri was already lowering himself to go and suck Hanako dry, but was immediately pulled back by a hand. "Yuri-senpai! Please do not go into sex mode right now! I understand you still didn't finish masturbating and Hana-senpai's cock looks great, but I personally don't want semen-flavoured fried chicken even if it's from Hana-senpai herself, so please keep control at least until after we've finished eating." Michiko interrupted, slightly annoyed by her blonde senior's actions even before while they were in the bedroom. "R-right, I should control myself. I'll try to get it down. Thank you, Michiko-san." Yuri slightly bowed at his junior who couldn't help but sigh and asked Hanako where were the plates and utensils to be able to set the table unless they are just summoned instead.

Hanako looked at the adorable Michiko with a warm smile when she heard heard the juniors words. She wanted to hug her, but Yuri needed her help right now and she could still cuddle with the cute girl later when they were in bed again or when they were doing something else like watching a movie together.

Cooking together with her boyfriend was fun and she hoped that they could repeat this again soon. Maybe she would ask him to visit her more often from now on to study and train as well as share more couple moments with each other. "Mi-chan is right, focus on preparing our food. You can give me a blowjob later, Yu-chan. And don't lose your erection. Try to keep your cock hard as long as possible and I'll give you a reward .." Hanako finished preparing their meal together with Yuri and showed Michiko where she could find plates, flatware and glasses in the cupboards. Of course she could just summon everything they needed, but that drained her energy reserves which got refilled by eating and resting. Why wasting energy when she needed to refill it for the next day? Hanako sat down on a table with a throbbing erection and teased Yuri's cock with the sole and toes of her feet to keep him as hard as steel too while they were eating. "How about we have some 'dessert' after we finished eating our lunch?"

"Eeeh!? I can't hold that long!" Yuri complained just before Michiko finished setting up the table, but he was actually trying to do so by doing a few rubs to stay hard. Yuri sat opposite Hanako and before he was going to put his hand again, he felt a few toes rubbing it instead and moaned. "Y-yes, we should have dessert..." The blonde boy started sweating while he started eating the delicious meal and Michiko was happily doing the same while sitting beside Hanako, focusing more on what she's eating rather than the situation under the table. "H-hanaaahhh... I-If it's alright with you, for the dessert, I-if I don't cum, c-could you try out my meal for me? I-I mean, I-I've aaahhhllways tried out your meals, b-buhhttt I just wanted to give it a try to see if I can be a decent cock. I-I mean cook!" Yuri asked moaning, trying his best not to ejaculate and hoping for a blowjob.

Hanako liked how strong Yuri could be when he wanted and only stopped teasing him with her foot right before he could achieve an orgasm only to continue rubbing his cock to make sure that his erection would still be throbbing to the beat to his heart. "Of course I can eat your meal...but how about we share your dessert after I'm done eating?" She could feel how her own member got hard again while they ate the fried chicken. "I had an idea which I want to try out...it's about training to make you focus more...and to increase your indurance. I'll tell you how to do it later, let's enjoy our meal now." Hanako finished eating and stood up to put the used dishes away. "Do you want to have dessert right here and now or would you prefer going back to bed? And what about you, Mi-chan, do you want to have a treat too? We could have some fun after I told Yu-chan what his training will be..."

Back
Top Bottom