Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mahou Shoujo or Mahou Shounen? [The fill-in X Revnarh]

Yuri could feel that Hanako misses her dick. Maybe not though, but it's for sure that he misses her dick too, as he felt great having a 10 inch dick ramming inside his male asshole... A 10 inch FUTA dick... In any case, that thought had made him hard and he had wanted to do it with his girlfriend now that she only has her girl parts, but when he looked around, Hanako had already went for class. Feeling down slightly, he went to his class while avoiding his dick to stand out too much.

Hanako would have been able to get in class, but someone stepped in her path with an arrogant pose and folded arms. Puffing her nose, she said to the red-haired girl with a smirk, "Going somewhere, 2nd-year top student Myamoto Hanako? Nice to meet you, I'm 1st year top student Fujyiro Michiko, as well as your opponent for this round." The only reason why she was this confident is because of the fact that she had recently learned a new type of magic that would be effective even against top girls like Hanako.

Hanako noticed the cute girl in front of her blocking her path to the classroom. She would have gotten an erection by the sight of Michiko, but all she could feel was how her clit got stiff and how her pussy got a little bit wet. Hanako wasn't a lesbian, but she was curious how it would feel to fool around with another girl. "Nice to meet you, Fujyiro-chan. Where do you want to fight? We could go outside to prevent the school from getting destroyed too much." Hanako didn't know that Michiko had learned a new type of magic and thought that this would be a quick and easy fight. She had no magical ability that allowed her to predict the future or else she would have known what was awaiting her. Hanako walked to the battle ground at the outside of the school and waited for Michiko to follow her. She got into her usual battle stance that looked like she wanted to dance before she started to cast her magic. Hanako moved her arms through the air and whispered a few words before she send a wave of fireballs towards her opponent. This was one of her opening attacks which was followed by a summoned armor under her clothes and a blade made out of fire to defend herself as well as to attack again. She was waiting for Michiko to react before she casted another spell to attack her opponent. This would be an easy exam when everything went according to her plan.

Michiko grinned. She had a secret weapon specially planned for her well-known senior, and that ensured her victory against the girl. "D-don't add -chan! I-It's embarrassing!" the short-haired girl remarked her senpai with a slightly reddened face before she nodded about settling the fight outside school. She then followed Hanako to the rendezvous where they shall partake in the tournament. As soon as Michiko bumped her fists together, she watched her opponent danced a little before charging at her to utilize her secret weapon. the brown-haired girl was quite athletic too, so using her reflexes, she dodges the fireballs with ease and used earth magic to boost her charge at Hanako. Michiko then grinned excitedly as she saw what looks like an armour and a fire blade equipped to the genius magician. Michiko then started uttering words before she got in range and bumped Hanako's armoured chest with one temporarily glowing hand and then going for an uppercut with the other.

Hanako smiled when she heard and saw how embarassed Michiko was just because she had added the word chan at the end of her nake. The one year younger girl was kinda cute, but she didn't swing that way. Well, that was what Hanako was thinking. Had she still her cock, then it would twitch right now and create a tent in her skirt. She followed her opponent to the outside of the school where they could go all out without destroing the school building. Hanako didn't know what Michiko's strategy was, but the homming fireballs were still flying towards her even after she had dodged them. The punch and the glowing fist confused Hana for a second. She had only had heard rumors about abilities aand spells that could negate magic. Hanako didn't know weither these rumors were true or not, but she was very surprised when her armor just shattered into thousand tiny pieces like a amirror that fell down and hit the ground. She was too surprised and didn't see the upper cut comming towards her. Hanako got hit by Michiko's punch and flew back into a freshly summoned pillow. The homming fireballs were now flying towards the slightly younger girl, but she could either dodge them again or just use a wall made out of air to stop them. Hanako got back on her feet as quick as she could. "What the...was that negating magic? I thought that was only a legend!" Sbe teleported herself away from Michiko and prepared a few spells to attack her again. A giant cloud appeared over the whole school where they were having their battle. Manipulating the weather with a spell was easy for Hanako unless she wanted to create a tsunami or a hurricane. She could only manipulate fire and water so gar so it would take her some time to create a giantic wave that could destroy whole towns and countries at once. No, creating a thundercloud was much easier than that. And the best part about a thunder storm was that she used a teleportation spell the redirect the lightning towards her opponent. This was only meant as a distraction of course. Hanako dodn't want to harm Michiko and would prevent her from getting directly hit. All she wanted to do was using nature to scare her enough to surrender and stop this fight. Michiko could have destroyed her iron armor which she had summoned when the spell was still "creating" the iron armor, but the lightning was created naturely inside the cloud and would strike down randomly without a pattern. Michiko could still win by using her magic as best as she could, but Hanako hoped that she could scare her opponent to stop instead of continueing.

By the time Michiko realised the fireballs were of the homing type, she was too late and got hit by most of them. She wasn't damaged much, but her clothes were starting to burn. Luckily, the young junior had used her wind magic to create vacuums of air and made them go out like you would with water or water magic. "It's not a legend for nothing! I've searched long and hard and trained to get my hands on this magic!" The brown-haired girl stood proud with her small chest out and puffing through her nose, feeling good about herself. Now that she did, she used her earth and wind magic to boost herself again to charge at Hanako, but this time at a high place. From there she punched out two fairly large rocks, which is higher level than what a normal 1st year could achieve or even a low-ranking 2nd year. She increased their falling speed with wind spells from behind, not giving her opponent a chance to escape quickly.

Hanako was surprised that Michiko had managed to learn ancient magic that was able to negate the spells of others. This meant that she'd need to step things up a little bit to become the winner of this fight. The rules were simple, who got knocked out, gave up or got into a deadly situation would be declared as the loser and rescued by the judges. "Impressive...I'd like to train with you someday, Michiko-chan." She tried to distract the girl again, but this time she used a different strategy to achieve that. Hanako teleprted herself directly next to her opponent, but she kept her distance so she could escape any attacks by using teleportation again. "You're so cute when you're so full of yourself after doing something like learning negating magic. And your earth magic is impressive too, Michiko-chan!" She teleported herself away just in time before she could get hit by lightning from the storm cloud that she had created. Hanako was now above the cloud and stood on another one that she had created. This one was more solid and could be used for transportation like a car, boat or plane. There was a large screen that showed the points for the currently ongoing match between Hanako and Michiko. The whole fight was being filmed and broadcasted around the world with subtitles so everyone could understand what was said by the participants. There was a reason why this school was so popular and why there were so many students from around thewhole world trying to get into it. Hanako had managed to score a few points when Michiko got hit by the homming fireballs. Of course there were a few healers ready take care of every kind of wound to ensure that nobody took any scars or other wounds back home as a souvenir from these tournament-like exams. It didn't matter who lost or won in each match, what mattered was how many points someone could score. Hanako was leading right now with three points while Michiko had still zero.

Michiko is concentrated on the battle. She would win the battle, and then confess to her opponent that she likes her alot. Well, that's how it was supposed to be when she planned it. Instead, when she heard the wanting to train and the -chan suffix, the junior's face had turned red again. "D-d-don't add -chan to my name!" Michiko shouted. Though the thought of training with her beloved senior had her with a flushed face. But that red face had gotten even redder when she was complimented even more with her magic this time. But because of this, she was distracted from seeing Hanako's true plan of attacking her from above with the thundercloud. By the time she looked up, it was already too late. The clouds have already gathered enough charge so the lightning had struck the young girl directly and so she was knocked unconscious by it. Luckily, the medic team was below her and they were able to catch her safely so that they can heal her. Being unable to continue, the referee who commentated on the match with the audience announced Hanako as the winner 8 to 0.

(forewarning: sorry if this kinda burns your eyes)

Meanwhile, Yuri is also in a battle... and is running away. It turns out that his opponent for the exam is Sakuraba Kaoru, his self-proclaimed enemy who is very muscular, has a pink curly afro, wears heavy makeup sassy girls wear and emits off a really strong perfume that can put off just about anybody. He then threw a powerful right against the weak-looking Yuri, whom just managed to dodge out of luck, but was blown away from the force of the body-enhancement magic of his opponent. "Come back here, Yuri Averyanov! I've got a bone to pick with you!" The beefed man shouted, looking like he's winning the fight even though Yuri's in the lead point-wise with 3-2. Yuri doesn't really know the reason why he's doing so well considering he was doing bad in some classes and is known as a low-ranked magician. When he saw the scoreboard, he was now tied 3-3! was it from being blown back? In any case, Kaoru sped himself up with more of his signature body-enhancement magic and punched the blonde boy's gut, causing his opponent to puke. "I never liked you, you know? Even when you're so weak, you still manage to get more male admirers than I do! It's frustrating!!!" Kaoru complained as he fidgets around like those girls wanting to be the most popular. "That's why, if I beat you in this exam, more men will be able to look at me~ And they will know how I am more prettier than you are, you low-ranked trash!" He then chokes the blonde boy and uses the other hand to aim the final blow. Desperate to get out of the strangling, Yuri unconsciously activated his transformation magic and a giant amount of smoke exploded in their area. Yuri dropped to the ground coughing and struggling for air, managing to get some and breathed easier. "Wait, what have I done!?" Yuri, realising the situation, looks around for any kind of change in his body, which there was none. The smoke then cleared up and so he and the audience watching are able to see what happened. What replaced the muscular body in its former position was a girl in a similar hairstyle of a pink afro, but with bangs, thick lips and a rather large chest. "W-wait... Kaoru!?" The trap shouted, surprised in his result of the transformation. The woman realised what's going on and did a quick check on her body, then summoned a mirror to check her face. Her face darkened for a few seconds before glittering with glee and jumping on Yuri with his face on her chest, shouting "Thank you~!!!". She then immediately shouted that she's giving up and kissed her opponent, leaving the stage happily. But since Yuri was still injured, the medic team had come to his aid.

Hanako had planned to use the thunder cloud as a distraction only, but it wasn't unnormal for someone getting hit by lightning. She was busy using portals to redirect the thunder and prevent anybody from the audience being electrocuted by a thunderbolt that she couldn't protect Michiko. She had barely noticed the red face of her opponent and could only smile when she saw that her strategy wlof distracting the other girl had worked. Maybe it worked too well... Hanako's smile froze when she saw that Michiko got hit by a strong lightningbolt after the cloud had charged up for a while. She used a fire spell to destroy the thunder cloud and teleported herself back to the ground. Hanako rushed towards her unconcious opponent with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry...I didn't want to harm you..." She noticed that Michiko had looked at her in the past whenever she thought that it was safe to stare from a distance. It was obvious for hHanako that the younger girl had a crush on her and waited for her to confess her feelings. She didn't want to turn her down and hurt her so she didn't know what she would answer though. "Eight points...I thought I could make this battle longer and get at least twenty or thirty..." The exam was using a ranking system that determined who passed and who had to take it again next year. Everyone who got at least fifty points managed to pass the exam. Less than that was bad while the full score of one-hundred points rewarded everyone who achieved it with a prize. The higher the score the better the prizes were. Hanako had managed to get nearly sixty points last year, but this time she was aiming for the full score. The rules were simple, every successful attack gave you one to three points which depended on the dthe type of magic as well on how strong it was. A combined attack gave you always three points when it hit the opponent. There was a time limit of thirty minutes, but some battles didn't even last ten or five minutes. Making someone give up or becoming unconcious gave you five points to your current score.

Hanako saw how Michiko got treated by the medic team while they brought her to the infirmary where she could rest until she woke up. There were a few other fights going on in and around the school. Hanako went to one of the fighting grounds to see who was fighting against who. She gasped when she saw Yuri fighting against Kaoru. He was a muscular man who could enhance his strength with his magic. She had heard that he could even destroy diamonds with his strongest punch, but she never had seen that. Hanako cheered Yuri on, hoping that he would win somehow, but it looked like he couldn't hear her no matter how loud she screamed his name. She took a look at the score and saw that they were tied. On top of that time was slowly running out. Hanako gasped when she saw the smoke screen after Yuri had gotten hit another time. She looked at the scene in front of her and couldn't believe that Kaoru had turned into a young woman all of a sudden! Hanako's face got beet red and she felt kinda jealous when Yuri got kissed and hugged by the girl. She rushed towards him and told the medic team that she was his girlfriend. They allowed her to come along so she could stay by his side. Hanako's face was still a little bit red and had a feint blush on it while her sheeks were still more red. "Are you ok? I saw your fight. You got the same score like me! Eight points are really good for the start, but I hoped to get at least twenty in the first round. Anyway, you were amazing! Kaoru is very strong. I'm surprised that she didn't beat you to a pulp. But we should train a little bit after you recovered from your wounds." Hanako was a little bit worried about Yuri and was glad that he didn't black out like Michiko.

Yuri was relieved when he saw Hanako come to him without a scratch. He would've watched the match with Michiko if he had known since his opponent attacked him before he could arrive in class as well. Though seeing the red on her face was a bit worrying. Did she held her breath for too long from a water spell? Managing to escape from a very persistent homing spell? Those were unlikely situations, but can be believable since his girlfriend looks like that. The blonde haired boy was then surprised when his girlfriend said that they had the same points. Despite the difficulty she had, Yuri thought she would've gotten at least 20 points since she was considered a genius in their year group. Maybe her opponent was that formidable, just like Kaoru...? Though Yuri laughed nervously when the red-headed girl had praised him for beating the former muscleman that looked like he would easily be the weightlifting champion. "Well, it was by accident. I was hanging by a thread there... Thank goodness he was gay..." Yuri sighed in relief as he said that. This is something Yuri can explain later. "Yeah, I want to be stronger so that I won't end up like earlier..." "Why didn't you say that when I met you then? Healers, do your job faster." Said a familiar voice. When the blonde boy turned to where the sound came from, he saw who it was. It was Taneshima-sensei! "But sensei... aren't you helping with the exams?"

"I've already done my part, so I finished early. You two managed to finish your first rounds early, and since you're in my exclusive class, you're both mine for the rest of the day." The teacher explained as the healers have finished up treating Yuri. "Since you want to improve, I'll teach you how to improve your elements. maybe even learn a new one. For Hanako, I'll get her up to your level first." Yuri was happy his teacher is going to teach him elemental magic. All he knows about his teacher is that she mastered and is adept at using 5 elements at once. But... "But what about tomorrow? Saturdays are half-days!" "Don't worry, the exam's going on. There will still be the absentees who aren't here today who'll fight tomorrow. If you're fine with the whole weekend, we can have lessons on Sunday too, just in case you haven't gotten the gist of it." Taneshima-sensei explained again, this time with Yuri gulping. It wasn't the fact that he'll have to do three days of training. In fact, he was happy with that. What made him gulp was the realising thought of Hana being able to use transformation magic. 'I'll be able to ride her 10" cock again...~ N-no! I-I mean... I'll be able to see her training results and then I'll be able to get her virginity...' The blonde haired boy shook his head from the impure thoughts as he nodded to his teacher's explanation.

Hanako followed the medical team to the infirmary and looked confused at them when they stopped. She heard Taneshima-senseis words and looked at her with a happy smile. Hana always wanted to do her best in her classes and was eager to study hard for to get good grades. The medics raised their shoulders and just used their magic to heal Yuri's wounds while they were still on the battleground where he had fought and won against Kaoru earlier. She followed her friend and their sensei to one of the empty training rooms. Hanako blushed when she heard Yuri blabbering out that he couldn't wait to feel her cock inside his ass again. She smirked when he corrected himself after he had realised his mistake. "Ok sensei, which kind of magic will you teach me first? Earth, wind or transformation magic? Or should I show you what I can already do with my current talents?" There were magical puppets that were like golems. They could be used for traing and couldn't be destroyed by nearly anything. Everytime one of the dolls got torn apart, it just repaired itself. Plus there were different ones so they could be used for any kind of training. Not to forget that every magical dummy had a setting that ranged from beginner to profi. Hanako was at the advanced level thanks to her training, but she would be at the biginners level as soon as she learned a new kind of magic. There was a level for each magical category and Hana was only on the advanced level when it came to fire and water magic. She was still a beginner at summoning creatures and items thanks to her focusing on the elemental magic, but she could easily change that by training and passing a test. Hanako was still unable to summon living creatures like a wolf or golem. Besides, any creature that she summoned vanished after a few seconds or a minute, depending on what she tried to summon. She never had used transformation magic before and was below a beginner since she wasn't able to get it without the help of a transformation witch. Hanako was looking at Taneshima-sensei with hope and eagerness to learn in her eyes. She couldn't wait to start her training and show Yuri what she learned so she could fuck him again.

Guriko smiled at the eagerness of her new student. She didn't hear what Yuri had said, so all she thought of it was that she must've been inspired to learn after Yuri showed some transformation spells on his own after being able to transform physically. "Don't worry young lady, I'm well aware of your abilities. We can start training right now, because we don't need the dummies until you can handle it." She explained happily as she placed her hand on the redhead's shoulder, later giving a crushed paper ball. "The basis of Transformation magic is similar to summoning, but simpler. Just think of what do you want your object turned to. But don't get too overboard like trying to turn it into a weird machine that only produces plants or you'll get woozy. Keep it realistic at first, then when you get the hang of it and your body is getting used to transforming spells, go for turning a feather into armour." The teacher started her lesson while Yuri was just finished being treated. He started to dislike the idea of Hanako learning transformation magic. After all, since he's the one who gave her that magic, he feels like he's the master/senior and the feeling of being overtaken so quickly made him feel bad. But his thoughts inside were interrupted as Taneshima-sensei had grabbed both of her student's arms and pulled them as she directed them to a place where they can train more freely.

Hanako listened to the words of her sensei and thought about what she had said. If transformation magic ws so similiar to summoning, then why didn't Yuri try to summon something much earlier? Or why did she never try to transform some of her clothes into something else? Hanako had a few more questions which she wanted to ask Taneshima-sensei. It seemed like transformation magic wasn't as easy as she had thought. Well, the same could be said about every type of magic. Trying to create a fireball the size of a meteor or summoning a giant ould make her close to passing out too. Hanako decided that she would take it easy for her first lesson and try to transform her first object into something simple. Maybe she would try to turn a feather into a needle or something like that. Hanako had thought that Yuri would be the one who gave her the first lesson in transformation magic since he was the one who had given her the ability to use it, but getting taught by a real teacher than a student who was still in training made more sense and was a lot safer. He had given her a cock by accident after all and Taneshima-sensei wouldn't do that to her new student without a reason. Hanako followed behind the teacher and wondered where she would be taken to. The hall-like training room was empty right now after school so they wouldn't be disturbed except by the janitor, the security golems or the cleaning staff who would leave everyone alone after a quick test to see weither they were real students of this school or intruders who had sneaked in to steal something or to do something else when they had no permission to be in this large room. "So, what will I have to transform first, Taneshima-sensei?"

\"Hm? I thought I gave you that already?" Taneshima-sensei asked as she pointed to the crushed paper ball in Hanako's hands that she gave earlier before giving the explanation. "Turn that paper ball into a rock. If you can do that by the end of this weekend, I'll add 10 points to your score." She smiled as Yuri opened his mouth in shock. "S-sensei, isn't htat cheating? Can you really do that?" "Sure I can, it's legal. Though most students don't know this. If you learn a new magic during exam time, they'll add your score. The harder the magic and/or the faster you learn, the more points you get. Though it's only added after you received your final mark, so it's like bonus points." The teacher explained happily as she faces Yuri. "Show me your fire magic."

Yuri concentrated with all his might, yet he was only able to summon a small fireball that can be thrown at a small distance at most. Which made the teacher sigh. "This is like body transformation lessons all over again... and we haven't even started. Look, don't be afraid of fire. Or being burnt. Elemental spells don't hurt the caster's physical body unless it's a failure. Well, my spells at least." She explained, puffing her chest slightly from being a bit proud of making elemental spells that don't injure the caster. "Just concentrate on gathering magic and the heat to your hand. You can do this."

Hanako's cheeks got a soft pink blush on them when she realised her mistake. She held the paper ball in front of her like she wanted to present it as an offering for BBuddha. Hanako tried to concentrate so she could gather the magical energy that she needed to complete her task. Nothing happened, the ball of crumbled paper didn't change its form nor did it become heavier. She decided to try something different andclosed her eyes. Hanako blocked everything out that could distract her while she continued with her task of turning the paper ball into a stone. She could feel the magic deep inside her and could tell that something was about to happen. Hanako managed to use transformation magic, but she didn't turn the ball of paper into anything. What happened was that she grew a dick that was twelve inches long. Not only was it longer, it was even thicker than it was before Taneshima-sensei made her previous cock disappear. Hanako didn't notice her mistake yet and continued her tries to turn the paper into stone. She remembered what her teacher had said when she learned to summon her first object. It took her a while to figure it out, but the paper ball turned into a small stone. "I did it! Sensei, I did it!" Hanako stood up and rushed towards Taneshima-sensei to show her the results of her hard work. Her new cock was flaccid so nobody would notice it for now. Hanako was too excited that she had done her first transformation spell that she didn't notice the pressure of a dick making a bulge in her panties. "Do you need some help, Yuri? I could give you a hint on how to use elemental magic, but only when sensei allows it." Hanako had calmed down again when she heard that her friend had some trouble using fire spells.

"Good job, Hanako." Guriko smiled and patted the head of her student whom accomplished her first success. "You're always allowed to teach Yuri, Hanako. Just be sure to let me check your magic within the days of the exam so I can improve your marks. Oh, and you get your 10 points, Hanako." She continued as she took out a notepad and wrote down her student's accomplishments. It was then that she heard Yuri chuckle again. "Yuri, what did I tell you abou-" Taneshima-sensei stopped her words as she froze when she saw a tent from her redhead student's skirt. The adult woman thinks it is what the girl had before when she first saw her, but now she has it again... It's unlikely she failed... wait, could it be...? "Hanako, I'm adding 20 more marks." "Ehhhh!? Why!?" Yuri asked surprised, unsure why did his and Hana's teacher had given extra marks. "Well, if you look down there, you can see a... a... you know... the thing..." Guriko stopped for a few seconds as she felt embarrassed even just mentioning the penis. "A-anyway! Since I know for a fact that I removed it before and it's back now, I'm assuming Hanako had used physical transformation without making it's special smoke appear, so it's very tricky. And on her first time too, so I;m giving big points to her. N-now, I have to go do some errands at home so class dismissed! Don't forget what I taught!" The teacher finally finished as she rushed out of the place, feeling red from what's happened. "W-well Hana, you've learned this fast as I expected..." Yuri laughed nervously as he felt a bit bad for laughing at his girlfriend.

Hanako was happy that she had managed to learn how to use transformation magic so quickly. She smiled at the thought of increasing her score by ten more points. Hanako didn't notice that her cock had returned nor how it created a tent by raising her skirt until it got pointed out by Taneshima-sensei. Her cheeks got a little bit red, but she looked up when she heard that she had gotten more points thanks to this "little" incident. Hanako could have hugged her teacher, but she didn't want to scare her more than she already did. She misinterpreted the reaction of Taneshima-sensei and thought that she just afraid of cocks. Maybe she was a lesbian or got raped in the past or something like that. Hanako didn't know why her teacher was always so emberassed whenever she saw her students cock. She was just happy that her score was now 38 points. That was very good for the first day. Maybe she could even win the first prize or at least break her old record. "I still have to study and train a lot before I can do something like transforming a sheet of paper into an armor or something like that. Anyway, how about you help me with my erection so we can go home?" Hanako got closer to Yuri until she was standing next to him. "How about I fuck you in your ass right here and now?" She pulled his panties down enough to reveal his ass and bent him over a very big pillow that she just had summoned. Hanako rubbed the with precum soaked tip of her cock against his ass and pushed her new and bigger dick into his tight hole before he could tell her to stop. "Did I get bigger or has your asshole gotten tighter?" Hanako didn't give Yuri the chance to answer her question and just moved her hips back and forth. "Sooo good...I love fucking your ass..." Only good that the school was empty right now or else somebody could have walked into the room they were inside and see what they were doing. Maybe they would watch or even join, but that would be either the janitor, one of the cleaning staff or one of the other students who was walking by after the club activities of the many after class clubs were done.

Yuri had sighed in relief. It looks like Hana didn't catch him laughing at her for getting a new dick before turning a paper into a rock. Well, he shouldn't really be laughing about that considering she had done physical transformation before basic transformation, and without the smoke even! It might take a while before the blonde foreigner can do that. He was surprised and red with embarrassment when he noticed Hanako had gotten close to him all of a sudden. "W-wait, right here? I-I'm not sure we can-" Before he can even finish his sentence, his redhead girlfriend had already bent him down and penetrated him, causing the guy to cry out in pleasure. This was bad. Not only they are in a place where they can get exposed, unlike in the toilet from their first meeting, but Hana had made her cock thicker than before as well! If this goes on, Yuri might develop a fetish for exhibitionism. In fact, just a thrust from Hanako had him already hard in that situation! "H-hana~ L-let's! D-do this somewheRE ELSE~!" The blonde Russian tried to resist the pleasure and tried to at least go to a different location, but with every thrust Hanako made and the moans coming out from his mouth, he started not to care and just wanted to be filled with his girlfriend's jizz as precum shoots out of his hard shaft. Wait, since he's dressed as a girl, maybe he's the girlfriend? Oh well, that's of little concern~

Michiko couldn't believe her eyes at what she's witnessing. How was it possible for her beloved senior to have a penis and have sex with... a girl? no... a futanari like Hanako? Last time she stalked checked, the famous Hanako was a girl when seen from the girl's showers without a dick. Yet now she has one... The brown-haired girl has no idea of the transformation magic whatsoever as she herself had just arrived to the scene, the girl looking for Hanako to be able to confess to her love, even though she had lost the battle. The junior wanted to leave, but the sudden loud cry of the blonde girl(?) had jumped Michiko and she tripped and fell on her butt, with the blonde girl(?) taking notice and saw the junior, feeling really red and embarrassed while ejaculating alot. "See!? I told you we should have moved first!" The woman complained, though partially looking like in ecstasy as well.

Hanako didn't even listen to her boyfriend - or girlfriend - and kept on pounding into his tight ass. She loved how it felt to fuck him and she could have go for hours until they were both exhausted. Hana could use her magic and summon everything they needed to sleep in one of the unused rooms of this school. She had still a few seals to create a barrier so nobody would disturb them while they had sex. Of course she could have used a seal to create a sphere of illusion and protection around this room, but she had forgotten about these magical items in the heat of the moment. There was a store in town that sold all kinds of objects that were infused with magic. Hana had bought three seals from that shop and payed by compleating one of the many trials. The shopkeeper liked to test out his newest inventionts and needed volunteers who accepted his challenge. That was only a possible option when you didn't want to spend some money or simply couldn't afford something. There were a few customers who paid this way and Hanako was his best customer. She loved the challenges of the magical salesman and always paid by testing his newest inventions.

Hanako knew that she had some enemies as well as admirers in the whole school. She was a famous person and well known under the students. Who hated her or was just jealous of her could ask her for a magical duell. But there were others who had formed the Hanako fan club. They tried to ask her to spend some time with them, but she was very busy thanks to her studies and training. It wasn't easy to learn elemental magic and it was a lot more difficult to control two opposite elements like water and fire, earth and air or darkness and light. The hard work and training had payed of after a while when Hanako could finally use two kinds of elemental magic. Before that she could only teleport which was before she learned how to summon objects too. A teacher had seen her jumping from one classroom to another when she was still in middle school. It was an accident, but she got taught how to control her magic. A quick test and check up followed afterwards to see what else she could do. The same teacher who had seen her teleport found out that she could use summoning magic too and send her to a famous school where students could learn any kind of magic instead of only one.

Hanako couldn't stop to move her hips and continued to fuck Yuri in his ass. She turned her head when she heard someone falling down and looked at the girl who she had met earlier. "Michiko...how about...you join us? We could have some...fun together..." Hanako didn't know what she was saying, it was the lust that was speaking for her. She didn't know that the brown-haired girl wanted to confess her love. Hanako thought that Michiko was just another one of her fans and didn't want to hurt her feelings. "I'm close...inside or outside?" It was a rhetorical question which came too late. She shot her thick semen deep into Yuri's ass, but she didn't stop to fuck him until he came too. Hanako pulled her still rock-hard cock out of her friends hole and looked at Michiko with lust in her eyes. "Well...what would you like...to do?" She wondered how a real pussy would feel around her cock since Yuri had only his tight ass which she loved to use. Hanako had thought to give him her virginity, but the more she fucked him the less she wanted to get fucked. It felt good to be on top and fuck someone instead of being the bottom despite the fact that she didn't know how it felt to be on the recieving end.

Yuri was starting to lose control of himself because of the lust that's pouring out of Hanako, as well as the thrusts of her thickened cock. Though he's trying everything he can to stay mentally stable as someone is watching the two having sex. "H-hanako~! D-don't just include other people here!" The blonde trap complained and tried to stop the lust-induced woman, but to be honest, he thought that it'd be fun having a third person coming in to join on their fun~ Moans turn into screams as he had felt closer to cumming. This was also bad as he is going to his sexual trance as well. "M-Michiko... R-run while you c-CAAAHHHHH~" Yuri cried out to the Michiko girl whose name he heard from Hanako earlier as he had ejaculated a nice amount of semen on the floor while being pumped with his girlfriend's inside of him. It was at that point where he felt his heart beat strongly like the certain moments before as he fell to the ground with a soft, but long moan.

Michiko was scared. She had never seen this side of her idol before. The girl whom she thought was cool because of her magical talent was actually a futanari sex fiend. She had heard what the blonde girl had said though and managed to gather enough strength to get up and run away from there. Well, that's how it was supposed to be, but in reality, the brown-haired girl could only move back to the wall behind her. "S-stay away!" Michiko shouted as she had shot some cutting wind magic at Hanako while looking away with her eyes closed.

Michiko had always heard of Hanako ever since she started school there as a first-year. At first, she thought little of this genius senior of hers, but when she saw her doing some magic, all that she had for the redhead was respect and adoration. She had found out about the Hanako fan club and she joined, buying whatever merchandise the club made of the redheaded genius. Soon enough, Michiko realised that she had fallen in love with her senior. Planning to confess, Michiko had thought of ways on how to confess and be accepted by her true love, but couldn't do so because she was too timid to do confess.

Hanako was lost in her with lust filled mind and didn't know exactly what was going on in the classroom. She knew that Michiko was standing in the room and watching, but she couldn't stop moving her hips until she came inside Yuri's tight ass. Hanako pulled her cock out of her friends hole and looked at the girl in front of her like she had an epiphany. She summoned a pair of jeans and put them on after she had tucked her dick away. Hanako didn't walk towards Michiko, but she still wanted to explain everything to her. She let the wind spell hit her without blocking or dodging it. Hanako didn't even flinch when the left side of her face got cut from below her eye to her chin. "Michiko...I'm sorry that you had to see this new side of me..." Hanako summoned a first-aid kit and treated her own wound so she wouldn't risk getting an infection. The nurse or one of the healers could heal her the next day without leaving a scar as a reminder of what happened, but maybe she would keep it. Nowadays all kinds of scars could be healed for a certain price which couldn't be afforded by everyone. Hanako sat down on the ground and summoned a towel for Yuri so he could clean himself from the mess she had left inside his ass. "It's the fault of this damn cock...but I don't want to lose it..." She looked at Michiko hoping that she would listen to her. "I got a cock thanks to an accidental use of phisical transformation magic. Yuri gave me the ability to use transformation magic, Taneshima-sensei made my cock disappear so I couldn't be distracted by it during the magical tournament, but I got it back by accident when I tried to use transformation magic for the first time." Hanako let her head hang low and looked at her feet. "P-please...don't hate me..." She knew who was a member of her fan club and didn't want to disappoint the people who were looking up to her.

Michiko had soon realised what actions she had done and started to feel bad for it. She had a justifiable reason to defend herself, but that reason wasn't enough to injure the idol she had always admired. She was slightly relieved when Hanako had summoned a first-aid kit to treat her wounds, but that didn't dissipate the worry much. "I-I'm sorry for injuring you! M-my dad is well-versed in healing magic and he can heal the scar for free if I talk to him! Please forgive me!" The brown-haired girl apologised quickly before hearing an apology from her respected senior. She believed what the redhead was saying. But still... Transformation Magic? She has only seen it in books and it said it was a very rare magic with no well-known masters and a low inheritance rate since they can only pass on their magic to one person.

When Michiko was told not to be hated by Hanako, the girl instantly gave her idol a tight hug with her feelings. "I can never hate you, senpai... I love you! Ever since that day I saw you doing some magic when I joined this school, I've harbored these feelings! So I can never hate you! I'll love you still even with your transformations, Hanako-senpai!" She finally confessed her feelings, tears welling up in her eyes a little as she let go of the redhead senior... "Looks like you both made up then~" A girly voice giggled as someone had grabbed Hanako from behind and groping her chest from the inside. Michiko took a closer look at the culprit from behind... and it was the blonde girl who was unconscious before!

Yuri had recovered a bit more sooner than he thought, but it was mainly from awakening to his slut mode. He just used the towel that was on the floor to wipe his cock and not the semen inside his ass, quietly moaning and immersing himself in lust while looking at the two people who looked like they were apologising and hugging. Normally, this would be the time where Yuri would leave them alone to get along better, but due to the fact that he is still in a slightly unconscious state, all that's left is his will to fuck. After seeing that they both reconciled, The russian trap had approached his japanese girlfriend from behind and gave her a good groping. "Now that you two are done, why don't you join us~?" Yuri asked his junior, who gave a big, flustered reaction in return. "W-w-w-w-w-what!? J-j-join you!? B-b-but... s-s-sex is supposed to be between a m-m-man and a w-woman..." "You sure talk big, especially after what you just said earlier~ We can transform into a man or a woman~" The blonde refuted the brunette's argument while smiling and giggling. "Besides, I'm sure you want your first time to be with your beloved senpai, especially now that she has this package~" He continued as he sneakily took out the button and zipper from Hanako's jeans.

Hanako hugged Michiko back and blushed a little bit when she heard the girl confessing her feelings. She wanted to say something to reassure her, but being groped from behind caused her to gasp in surprisement followed by a moan. Her breasts were always her weak point, especially her sensitive nipples. Hanako felt how her cock created a bulge in her jeans which pressed against Michiko's body through the fabric of their clothes. She wanted to protest, but only moans came out of her mouth. Hanako didn't want to startle or scare her admirer any further by succumbing to lust again, but it was hard to concentrate when her already stiff nipples got teased. She thought that she could finally say something when Yuri removed his hands from her breasts only to groan as soon as her cock got out of its fabric prison thanks to her boyfriend unbuttoning her jeans. Hanako couldn't hold back her feelings any longer and looked at MMichiko with lust-filled eyes. Her mind was lost again in a fog of horniness and arousal which clouded her thoughts and hindered her to think of anything than sex. There was a tiny voice in her head that told her to stop, but she didn't listen to it. "I thought you liked me...or why don't you want to lose your virginity to your beloved senpai? We can even have a threesome..." Hanako shook her head and snapped out of it when she realised what she just had said. The voice of reason had gotten louder while the image of a frightened Michiko from earlier had appeared in her mind. "I'm sorry...I don't want to scare or hurt you...I love you too..." She used a teleportation spell to teleport all three of them from the schoolroom to her own bedroom. It looked like a normal room of a normal girl with all the stuffed animals, pink colors and the flowers that were levitating thanks to the magical flower pots. There was a table with her notebooks on it, a lot of shelves with books about magic on the walls and a closed door that led to her closet as well as a big bed in her room. Hanako sat down on her bed and looked at Yuri and at Michiko like she didn't know what she wanted to do next. They could have sex with each other, eat some dinner, just talk or do something else.

"A-a th-th-threesome?" Michiko asked in surprise from what Hanako had said to her. Sure, she heard it the first time when the blonde girl(?) had said to join them, but still hearing it from her senior was still shocking considering her reputation. Of course, before she could make any response, she, as well as Yuri, was teleported to Hanako's room. Michiko kept turning her head around in awe as everything she saw was like something in an amusement park to her. "So... we're doing it tonight in your room this time, Hana?" The foreign girl(?) glomped the redhead as she asked, snuggling up and maybe licking the ear at some point.

"W-wait... Th-this isn't the first time you've had sex?" Michiko asked, wanting to confirm with the blonde. "Of course not~! We've done it quite a few times already~" Yuri replied, this time approaching the brunette junior. "She's easily horny and she can shoot loads inside you, which is great for me~ Her size isn't something anyone can take on easily either~" (S)he whispered in Michiko's ear, which made the junior as red as a beetroot. After a minute of silence, a red Michiko finally spoke. "P-please l-let me join in too...." After making the request, her hands covered her face from embarrassment, while the lust-filled Yuri cheered for joy. "We can finally do a threesome, Hana~! Isn't it what you want~?" Michiko was kind of envious when Yuri used a shortened name for Hanako.

Hanako wanted to tell Michiko that they didn't need to have a threesome and that they could do something else together, but she got interupted by Yuri hugging her and licking her ear. Seeing the junior blush beet-red caused her to blush a little bit too. Michiko looked kinda cute when she was blushing. Hanako could feel how her cock began to twitch at the thought of having a threesome. Sure, she had a lot of sex with Yuri in the past few days, but she never had any intercourse with two people at the same time. Hearing her feminine boyfriend talking about their sex life and about her cock made her blush a little bit deeper. "You can call me Hana too if you want. Is it ok when I call you Michi? Or would you prefer Chiko?" Hanako had noticed the envious look in Michiko's eyes and tried to get her along with the blonde trap. She didn't know how to start this since she never had a threesome before. Hanako got out of Yuri's hug by teleporting herself a feet away from her friend. "Ok, first we need to get naked before we can start having sex." She winked at Michiko and began to slowly take her clothes off of her body. Hanako tried to put on a show by dancing like a stripper in a strip club. She was now standing naked in the midle of her bedroom and looked at her two friends like she was waiting for them to strip out of their clothes too. "Who wants to get naked next?" Her nipples were stiff and her cock was rock-hard already. She was looking forward to having sex with Yuri and Michiko at the same time. Hanako could fuck the trap in his ass again and give her virginity to her loyal fan by using a double-sided dildo. Or Yuri could eat Michiko out while she got fucked by Hanako. There were so many possibilities to do this and enough time for at least two or three rounds. They could even have a break and eat something before they continued with their fun. Hanako could summon some food again or they could cook together. And then there was the third option of ordering something...

As Yuri had finished talking with Michiko and went back to hugging Hanako from behind, the redhead had suddenly teleported away, with Yuri caught unaware and just fell onto the ground flat on his face. It had caused him to become fully awake though and got up with pain coming from his face. "Owww...." When he let go of his hand, he heard his girlfriend say something and she just started to strip. "W-w-wait, Hanako! W-w-what do you think you're doing in front of someone else!?" The blonde boy asked as his face was red, from both the fall and from embarrassment. Soon enough, the brown-haired girl also started to strip off her clothes. "What are you talking about? You're the one who started all this! Oh, and just Michi or Mi-chan should be fine~" The blonde boy couldn't believe what the young brunette had just said. He's the one who started all this? That's impossible... it was then that he had received memories of when he was half-conscious with lust awakening him and it caused him to be more embarrassed than he was right now. "I-I'm sorry, Hanako... I was drunk in my own lust when I said those things earlier..." Yuri confessed, saying his girlfriend's full first name again. "Hey blondie! Are you going to go with Hanako or Hana!? Pick your choice! Or else you won't get to join us as she takes my virginity!" Michiko covered her mouth after shouting that. She just said what she did on impulse, though it did have an effect on Yuri as it made him hesitant to speak.

Back
Top Bottom