Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mahou Shoujo or Mahou Shounen? [The fill-in X Revnarh]

Hanako managed to calm herself down by focusing on one of her basic lessons which she had before she started to use real magic. She remembered how she felt when she managed to summon a small bird and let it fly for a few seconds before it disappeared with a poof. That did the trick and calmed Hanako down enough so she wouldn't emberass herself by being seen with an erection while she was in public. It was a big surprise for her when Yuri gave her the ability to use transformation magic. The familiar surge of magical power was flowing through her whole body when he was done chanting his words. Hanako felt that she had to return the favor and did the same to Yuri, but with the difference that she was giving him the ability to use summoning magic. "Now you can summon objectsand animals like I can. Well, you need an instructor who teaches you how to summon ssomething. I'll be your teacher since my sensei doesn't want to take more students right now. But I can teach you summoning magic at your and my home if you want." A light blush spread over her cheeks when she thought about these extra lessons as dates. Hanako took Yuri's hand and walked with him to his home. She got out of her shoes and placed them at the shoe rack before she followed her new friend, only to stop and looking around in the house. "You have a nice place..." Hanako entered Yuri's room and sat down on large fluffy pillow after summoning it. "Do you want to have a fashion show with me? I could summon a few cute clothes for both of us. Or do you want to learn how to summon your first object?"

"Thanks, I wanted to give summoning a try, but I was too late to sign up for classes." The blonde haired boy smiled at his girlfriend as he felt the magic flow into him. Wait, girlfriend? No, that's too early! Especially just after they met too! A relationship is supposed to be when the people involved know each other for at least 2 months... in his opinion anyway. But after what happened in their first meeting, I guess they're on the road of being sex friends... maybe? He thought of Hanako instantly as really cute when he noticed her blushing after mentioning the home part. "Thanks, I try to keep it moderately tidy at least." The trap was flattered by the redhead's compliment. "Well, I can try summoning my first object... then I won't have to need to carry stuff."

Hanako smiled and clapped her hands together once to get Yuri out of his thoughts and to make sure that she got his attention. "Ok, close your eyes, breath deeply and try to focus on your most desire. What you summon first will be your speciality. Mine was lingerie, but I can summon other objects now too thanks to a lot of training. I'm currently learning summoning magic for animals in my classes, but that's a lot harder than summoning inanimate things like clothes. Anyway, try to meditate and clear your thoughts. I'll use a sound-proof barrier around us so you won't ne disturbed by any noise from outside this room." She chanted a few words and canceled out the waves of any kind of sound that came from around the house. "I'll give you some help with a pentagram which we're going to use until you don't need it anymore." Hanako began to create a magical circle with symbols and runes around Yuri. "You don't need to use any incantations to summon something, you just need to focus on what you want to summon without thinking about it. Some summoners use a pentagram on their body to increase the power of their spells, but you don't need a magical tatoo to summon strong creatures or magical items like a bag of holding or something like that."

Yuri turned to Hanako and focused on what she had to say about Summoning magic. Following as instructed, he closed his eyes and started to focus on bags. After all, he could use this to bring his stuff anywhere instantly without having to run back at all and have a potential chance of losing it. He could also feel the magic flowing better and stronger as Hanako had made the magic circle. The blonde trap felt that he was getting closer to making his first item, but as soon as he thought that and heard his red-haired friend said item, he got distracted and thought of the time they were having anal. He had felt that he wanted to experience that kind of pleasure again. So as the light shone brightly, his first item had appeared. It was... a 10-inch dildo. Yuri stared blankly for a few seconds before waking up and flipping out.

Hanako was watching Yuri trying to summon his first item. She was excited and couldn't wait to see what it would be. The circle began to glow and a floating ball had appeared in front of the young trap. It began to take its shape and was nearly finished when it changed completed in an instant. Hanako looked down at the ten inch long dildo that was looking like her own cock and felt how her dick got hard again. There was an awkward silence for a short while. "Looks like you'll be focused on sex toys..." Hanako noticed that Yuri was flipping out and hugged him from behind in an attempt to calm him down. "It's ok, this isn't so bad. You can still summon other things, but for now everything you'll summon will be a sex toy. Don't worry, there are a lot of things that can be used for sex even when they have a different use." She felt how her cock was poking into his ass cheek, but she didn't let him go until he had calmed down. "How about I fuck you with your dildo while you suck my cock?" Hanako wanted to have it the other way around and feel his tight ass around her shaft again while he was practicing his deepthroat skills on the toy, but this would still be good.

The foreign blonde had only managed to calm down when his friend had hugged him and held it like that for a while, feeling her cock rubbing his butt cheeks. He had actually felt horny again, but... 'Is this really right? Can I just ask for sex from a friend I just met? This is meant to be something that couples do...' Yuri pondered a bit. After about 10 minutes of decision-making, he had made his choice. "Hanako... Let's be a temporary couple. If things work out for a month or maybe 2, I want us to be boyfriend/girlfriend." the blonde boy proposed a situation, then continuing. "I know this sounds serious, but I just don't feel right having sex with someone I just met or someone I know." He paused a few more seconds to wait for her reply before smiling. "I actually want to fuck your pussy, but that can wait~" He said in a excited tone, as if a different person from his serious mode earlier. Quickly pulling down his skirt and panties given by Hanako, he quickly inserted the dildo in his asshole, moaning from how easily it went as well as how it felt really similar to his partner's.

Hanako was surprised and flattered at the same time when Yuri told her that he wanted her and him to be a couple. She smiled when he said that he wanted to fuck her too someday. Hanako felt how her cock throbbed at the sight of her friend putting the already lubed up dildo into his ass in one swift motion. She placed a soft kiss on his lips and began to make out with him while he was thrusting the toy in and out of his tight hole. Hanako changed her position after she reluctantly stopped kissing him. She was now in front of the feminine boy and waited for him to suck on her cock. "Do you want to drink some of my thick milk? Suck me of and make me come..." Hanako wished that he was now sucking on the dildo, but there would be enough opportunities in the future to fuck him. She hoped that she could stay at his home for the night and couldn't wait to have her first transformation lesson. Hanako wanted to make Yuri's cock smaller and give him breasts so he would look more like a girl than he already did. She hoped that he'd crossdress the whole day at school so she could see how their classmates would react. All the boys and girls knew that they shouldn't mess with Hanako or else they might get challenged to a magical duell. She always won thanks to her combination of teleportation and elemental magic. Hanako was one of the few students who could control fire and water at the same time. She was now learning wind magic as well to boost her spells and to use ice spells too. After that would come earth magic to manipulate magma as well as lava. Not to forget that she could always summon an item like a shield or something else which she could use to distract her opponent. Of course nobody got hurt thanks to the healers who where using their magic to deal with their wounds. They were able to even let severed limbs grow back, but doing something like that was forbidden.

Yuri felt great from what has been happening. The fact that he was kissed by Hanako while inserting the 10-inch dildo into himself made him greatly aroused, feeling the pain from his 8-inch cock being so hard and poking through the panties. The foreigner had also felt his heart throbbing as well when his cute friend had told him to suck her cock. Like the other times he felt this sensation, it was ridiculous, but was tempting all the same. Grinning, he proceeded to the sucking. Now that he realised it, he's actually sucking one of the top student's cocks that he made himself, who's doing badly in school. He tends to be picked on by others for his looks, but mostly for his magical abilities. But he might get some recognition this time since he learned transformation magic, which has been seen now as a legend because of how rare they are. He had also thoughts of being turned a girl as well because of his master and being fucked by her temporary cock, but she wasn't interested in sex as much as getting a new student, so hopefully, the person replacing her in his thoughts was Hanako.

Hanako began to moan softly when Yuri started to suck her of. She noticed tuat his cock was trying to get out of its prison of fabric and pulled herself from her friend reluctantly away. Hanako pulled Yuri's panties down so he wouldn't feel any pain anymore. She got back in front of him and let him continue to please her. Hanako had a hard time not to give into her urges and just fuck his face like it was a pussy. She sat down on the bed and ran her fingers through Yuri's hair. "That feels great...you're kinda good sucking cock. Did you have any practice? You know, by using toys and so on." The sudden thought of him on his knees and sucking other guys of while he was dressed like a girl appeared in her mind and made her already rock-hard erection throb with excitement. "Yuri...I can't take it anymore...please sit down on my lap...you can continue to practice your deepthroating skills by using your new toy..."

Yuri felt much better when his new psuedo-girlfriend had took off his panties so that he could be hard freely, but it still hurt from being so hard. He really wants to insert his thing into Hanako, but he doesn't want to be put as too hasty. He moaned more when he felt his hair being run by the red-head, feeling like he would be sensitive whenever he is touched by her. "I-I'm a guy! I never had any practice whatsoever! Why would I need to practice having to suck a dick if I was going for girls!?" He denied strongly with an embarrassed face, clearly stating he hasn't done it. After a few moments of silence, he muttered, "Just once, okay? it was a banana..." Though his embarrassment ended when he saw the dick his mouth just left throb and Hanako wanting to swap her dick and the dildo's position. This time, instead of feeling of wanting to obey, he grinned and felt the need to tease her about it. grinning, he then pulled out the false dick and moaned as it moved. He then pushed his girl to make her lie on the bed and he took off her panties and slowly put the head in the anus, with the 'lube' making it easier to insert. "Sorry Hanako~ I wanted to take both your virginities, but I also wouldn't want you to to taste the thing when it's been in my naughty insides~" He said as he then let go of the dildo and proceeded to stand on top of her dick, making his butthole approach it. Though he stopped when they both touched. "Oh, that's right~ you wanted me to sit on your lap~ Silly me~" Yuri said mischievously as he slid off of the head of his girl's cock and just sat on her lap, their hard cocks rubbing each other. "Now Hanako, are you sure you want me to sit on your lap~?"

Hanako covered her mouth to prevent herself from chuckling or giggling. "I meant for the future, silly! Or would you prefer taking care of me with your ass or hands whenever I pop a boner?" This time she couldn't hold it back and giggled when Yuri admitted that he had tried it by using a banana. She didn't intend to laugh at him, but the image of him trying that out was a little bit weird and arousing at the same time. "Besides, I'm still a girl even when I've gotten ssomething extra between my legs." Hanako watched how her boyfriend took the large dildo out of his ass which made her cock throb with excitement. She let him push her down on the bed and waited to be ridden by him. She moaned and felt how her dick was leaking precum at the teasing of her tight ass. Hanako had to hold herself back from thrusting her hips up to push the head of her cock into his tight hole. She groaned with frustration when Yuri pulled himself away from her and sat down on her lap. "Don't be such a tease..." She had to admit that the feeling of their cocks rubbing together wasn't that bad. "Please put the dildo in my ass and ride my cock by putting it into your wonderful ass please!" Hanako was so horny and aroused that she would get up and fuck him like they were wild animals.

Embarrassed, Yuri wrote a message in the air without using his hands saying "I don't mind sucking yours... we can do them with my hands and ass too..." The message thing is kind of a unique thing only Yuri can do. Sure, anyone with magic can write messages in the air, but Yuri is the only one who was able to make one without a wand or some other kind of medium, and at long distances too. Sadly, his teacher told him that only very few people can do what he do and it's not something that can be copied to someone else, so he couldn't let Hanako learn it, even if he wanted to.

Though the submissive Yuri had smirked now as he heard the lovely sentence made by his girlfriend. "Now that's what I want to hear~" He said merrily as he had inserted the dildo a bit more, but not too much as he doesn't want Hanako to get hurt from having the dick go all at once unlike him. Though in a way, after tomorrow, there would be no need for that kind of caution as she would be able to learn Transformation Magic more from the teacher. He then stood up and changed where he had sat as he felt the futa-cock going inside of him, moaning and feeling really hot and horny. "Now that's just so good~" He shouted in pleasure, glad that he was dominant and for hanako to making the soundproof room.

Hanako was surprised about Yuri's ability to create messages in the air without ising any words or a wand. She read the message and nodded with a smile on her lips. Hanako moaned at the feeling of the dildo being pushed deeper into her tght ass. She was goadthat it was lubed up from its earlier use when Yuri had it inside him. Her moan turned into a groan of pleasure when she felt her lovers ass sucking her cock in. She liked this dominant side of her boyfriend and hoped that he'd use it more often in the future. Hanako pulled Yuri down and kissed him while he was riding her. She couldn't wait to be his classmate tomorrow and meet his teacher for transformation magic. And then there was the fight she'd have after school...a girl had challenged her to a magical duell. She was able to use earth and wind magic, but she had said that she found a way to defeat her. Maybe that was just a bluff, but Hanako wanted to be very careful and wouldn't underestimate her only because she never lost a duell so far. That was one of the reasons why she got so much challenges. Her opponents wanted to defeat the undefeatable champion of the school.

Yuri was smiling out of feeling good now instead of smirking from dominance. He had felt as good as before when Hanako had pounded in him some sense as well, but this feeling was nice too. He reddened when that girlfriend had kissed him while he was being thrusted in his ass in and out of him. Soon enough, because of the pleasure that was out of this world, once he had reached his climax he shot buckets of cum from his dick as he cried out, feeling all of Hanako's 10-inch cock right up to the bottom of the shaft. "Th-this is too good for me, Hanako~ I-I'm to o infatuated with your dick that I made for you and you yourself~" He said with a satisfied tone in his voice, a bit tired to ,ove even though he's rock solid. MAybe he could have some pussy action finally, but he went unconscious before that could happen at all.

Hanako continued to move her hips and thrust into Yuri while he was riding her like a cowboy. She felt how his tight ass got even tighter as soon as he came. Hanako shot her semen into him, painting his insides white with her thick and creamy cum. She closed her eyes before Yuri's face got covered with her boyfriends sperm. Hanako kept her eyes shut and cuddled with her lover while her cock was still inside his ass. The thought of him calling her lover made her whole face as red as the shell of a lobster before she fell asleep. Hanako woke up the next morning and slipped her dick out of Yuri's ass and walked towards the bathroom. She blushed a little bit when she saw her morning wood. Hanako emptied her bladder after she sat down and took then a shower to clean the dried cum of her body. She kinda hoped that Yuri would wake up soon and join her so they could have some fun in the shower stall, but she didn't want to be late for school neither.

Yuri had also fallen asleep after Hanako came in his ass, loving the few seconds of the time it was still cumming inside him as he slept. The next day, he woke up a little groggy. He was more of a morning person no matter how late, but today he just felt sleepy still. Maybe it was because of how much energy he spent with being penetrated by Hanako while maintaining dominance? Well, it doesn't matter. He could feel hos cock rock hard, so he went to the bathroom to pee. It was still mostly black in his eyes as they are half-shut, but he was still able to see his girlfriend's back clearly, which he then hugged by groping her breasts and cock. "Morning Hanako...~ Ready for school today?" He asked sincerely as he had let go and turned to pee in the toilet seat.

Hanako could feel how her cock got hard again when Yuri hugged her all of a sudden from behind. She still wasn't used to having a cock and blushed a little bit when he gropped her. "Morning Yuri...yes, I'm ready for school today. What do you want to have for breakfast? I can even summon food and could create something for us both very quickly." Hanako finished cleaning her body under the pleasantly hot water and turned it of. She had used a spell to create a magical raincloud in the shower stall. It would rain warm water as soon as someone got under it. That way Yuri wouldn't need to pay for the water everytime when he took a shower. Hanako dried herself by using a fire spell that heated up her skin and turned the water on her skin as well as in her hair into steam. She summoned a pair of matching clothes - two skirts, tops, panties and bras - so they would both wear a partner look. Hanako wanted to go to school with Yuri while they were holding hands. There were rumors about her being a lesbian, but she ignored them. The other students could talk behind her back as much as they wanted, She didn't care.

"As much as I'd like to be able to cook for the two of us, I don't want you to be late for your class. Just some sunny side-up and toast is nice Hana." Yuri said as he had finished peeing and is now taking a shower where his girlfriend just used. It had made him slightly horny, but the shower had cooled him down from it as he used the cold water, though it made him all jumpy at the start. He wanted to use his fire magic like Hanako, but he's unable to control it well enough to do it like her, so he's avoiding that kind of problem. He was quick though, so he managed to get himself clean in only a few minutes as well as dry himself at that time. the blonde boy had gargled for about a minute before spitting it out and drying his face before leaving the toilet, only to find that his clothes that were given by Hanako were a female's. "U-um, Hanako... Can I please have a male uniform? I-I mean, I don't mind crossdressing, but in front of people who I know... I-It's.... uh..." Even without Fire magic, you could see the steam coming out from Yuri's head as he fidgeted, face reddened with embarrassment with the thought of going to school dressed like a girl even though he was a boy.

Hanako blushed a little bit when she heard the cute sounding shortening of her name. Nobody else had called her that way, not even her parents. She was kinda upsett that Yuri had such a short name or else she would have thought about a cuter shortened version of his name. Hanako shook her head and summoned a plate of pancakes, four glasses - two with milk and two with fresh orange juice - as well as scrambled eggs with roasted bacon on toasted slices of multigrain bread and a small bowl with a mixed fruit salad and ice cream inside it. "There is always enough time for a good breakfast!" She teleported Yuri, the food and herself into the kitchen where they could eat at the dining table. Hanako pouted and looked at her friend with big puppy-dog eyes. "But you look so cute and adorable as a girl!" She hoped that he'd think about it and change his mind. "I even let you take my virginity as soon as we have the chance and time for sex..." Maybe this offer could convince Yuri to go to school dressed like a girl. Alone the thought of seeing him in a girly dress all day made her cock throb with excitement. Images of what they did last night flashed through Hanako's mind and caused her skirt to tent up. She needed to find a way to keep her penis out of the way or else it could be very embarassing for her popping a boner in public or in the middle of a class. There was an important exam today and a rock-hard erection would only distract her while she was trying to answer the questions.

Yuri was amazed with all this food that Hanako had summoned. All he could do after being teleported to the dining table was follow the japanese tradition, so he clapped his hands together and said "itadakimasu!" before eating. It was nice, really good and all, but he couldn't help but feel that it was lacking something... 'Well, cooking the food is better anyway, but this is good for quick meals.' He thought to himself as he quickly finished his portion of the food. When Hanako had offerend sex as payment for making him crossdress, the blonde boy sighed. It may have only happened twice, but every time the top student had offered him her pussy, all he get was her dick in his ass. Not that it was bad, but so far, only that has happened to him. But he can't really refuse anyway. After all, Hanako is still his girlfriend, even if temporary. In the end, Yuri gave up and agreed to the dress. He then noticed the boner that she had popped and sighed smiling. "Before the exam starts, I'll get my teacher to meet us at a specific place so that you can pass without having the other students think you're a guy."

Hanako sat down on the chair next to Yuri, clapped her hands and said "Itadakimasu!" before she started to eat too. She knew that there was something missing to the breakfast and she knew exactly what it was. The breakfast was delicious, but it was summoned by using magic instead of preparing it with love. Maybe she should cook something for her boyfriend the next time instead of just summoning something. "That would be amazing. I can't wait to meet your teacher!" Hanako was excited about learning transformation magic and wanted to learn as much as she could. Being able to transform clothes and other items could be very helpful in the future. Hanako couldn't stop smilling at the sight of Yuri in the cute and girly white-blue schoolgirl outfit which she had summoned for him. She put the dishes into the dish washer and grabbed her friends hand. Hanako was wearing a black-red outfit that looked like the one Yuri wore. Their outfits included lacy underwear, a skirt, a top, a garterbelt, stockings and a pair of three inch spiked high heels. The only thing that was missing was their make-up, but Hanako planed to complete their looks before school began. "Ok, let's go and meet your teacher!"

"Maybe you can get along, I know she'll be happy getting another student." Yuri smiled as he ate with Hanako. Later, he finishes his meal and stood up, going to put the dishes in the sink, but they were already taken by his temporary girlfriend to the dish washer and was then grabbed by the hand, going to school. Surely, if Yuri wasn't wearing the uniform given by Hanako, he would surely ask her to wear it. maybe they can swap costumes after some lovely sex after the exam... 'No, no! Focus on the task at hand. Don't get erect just yet, Yuri! It's not even school yet!' he punished himself mentally as they got on their way to school. Soon, they had arrived with the teacher already meeting in front. How was she able to know it that fast? In any case, she ran in the couple's direction and hugged the red-haired girl, spinning around as she got excited. "Yes, finally! There's another! We can survive!" the teacher shouted before she realised the situation and put the lady down. Clearing her throat, the mature woman confronted her blonde disciple. "Good job on learning physical transformation, Yuri. I'm proud. I'm even more proud you managed to get another person to become a witch. And before you ask, a TF Witch will know if their disciple inherits their power to someone else. That's an exclusive perk only we witches know of."

Hanako was surprised when her new teacher pounced on her. She nearly fell down and felt how her cock was throbbing when she felt the womans body pressing against herself while she was spun around. "I'm Hanako. It's nice to meet you, miss. I'm looking forward to learning from you." Her cock had calmed down again and wasn't trying to tent up her skirt anymore after she had introduced herself. Hanako just hoped that her new teacher didn't notice anything or else things could become very awkward for her. She needed to focus on the exams, but scenes of having sex with the woman and with Yuri flooded her mind. She felt her cock twitch again and didn't know how she would survive today without her secret getting found out. "Are we going to study transformation magic before or after the exams?"

The teacher had noticed something as she was spinning around Hanako earlier. There was a strange feeling around her skirt area, like it was hard. Could it be...? Unsure, she let her go without saying a thing. "Taneshima Guriko. TF Witch and Head of Elementals. Normally I teach the 3rd-years, so head over there if you need anything." The teacher introduced herself. After listening to what her new student had to say after that, Guriko noticed the small tent in Hanako's skirt. She then realised why Yuri wanted to talk to her early. Hovering her hand over the red-haired girl, she concentrated and after a bit of incantation, something 'exploded' and smoke appeared. It wasn't smoke from a fire, it was smoke that signaled transformation magic was used. Physical, to be exact. "There, I got rid of the... the.." The teacher's face reddened after she realised what she had done and couldn't help but embarrass herself. "A-anyway! I can't give you any kind of lesson today because I'm in charge for helping the exams myself. Just use this time to prepare yourself. Good luck, guys!" Taneshima-sensei said, running away to her rendezvous embarrassed. "W-well, at least you're safe for now, Hana. You can ace the exam without having to worry too much about getting hard." Yuri said to his girlfriend as he helped her up.

Hanako didn't know who her new teacher was until she heard her introducing herself. She wanted to tell her what a great honor it was for her to meet one of the strongest witches at this school, but she was caught of guard with the spell. Hanako could feel how her dick shrank and vanished completely. It was like she never had one and she was glad, but now she felt like something of her body was missing. Sure, she could now participate in the exams without popping a boner, but she liked to fuck Yuri in his wonderful ass. Maybe she could reverse this spell and grow her cock back after she had learned how to use transformation magic. Hanako thanked Taneshima-sensei and stood up with Yuri's help. "Yeah, about that...it's now gone. I'm a normal girl again." This could be the chance for the boy to finally fuck her pussy, but that had to wait for later. Hanako thanked her friend and walked to her classroom to prepare herself for the exams.

Back
Top Bottom