Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mahou Shoujo or Mahou Shounen? [The fill-in X Revnarh]

the fill-in

Super-Earth
Yuri is having the worst time of his life. About a month ago, he came to Japan to find out more about its culture after learning the language and being able to speak fluently through anime and online tutors. But he had found out one of the teachers in his new school is actually a TF Witch, a which who can transform anyone and anything. Because he saw her, he was also noticed by her and so he was caught and forced into becoming her disciple, whether he liked it or not. Well, apparently he secretly heard he was also caught because his face was so cute she thought he was a girl, despite the uniform saying otherwise.

"You still can't transform your body!?" His teacher shouted. At first, she was praising him because he had mastered clothing transformation in the first week that she taught him, but ever since then, he has been having trouble with learning body transformation, an important element in becoming a TF witch. "I'm sorry, sensei! I just can't seem to get this right!" Yuri apologised, feeling guilty that he wasn't able to do anything despite having his bond with his teacher grow stronger in the last month. Then, he felt something changed. What was once his male uniform that cost over 100 bucks had quickly become a pink and fluttery dress that is usually shown in girl's anime like Pretty Cure. "This is your punishment, Yuri. I've made it so that you can't change it back unless you use body transformation magic. See you in class tomorrow." The teacher spoke with authority and disappointment, leaving the classroom with an anxious trap in magical girl clothes.

Hanako walked around on the grounds of the school she was going to in order to learn three different kinds of magic. Her teachers were amazed of her how fast she learned magic which was the reason why she was allowed to go to the classes for summoning, elemental manipulation and teleportation. She had finished her last lesson for today and walked out of her classroom, thinking about what she should study and prepare for her next exam. The female school uniform looked a little bit different on her body than it looked on other girls. Hanako noticed a cute girl in a pink dress and walked towards her. "Can I help you?" She didn't know who the girl was, but she knew that she might be new or not a student from this school or otherwhise she'd be wearing the schools uniform.

Yuri was still anxious and worried. How will he be able to undo this dress if he can't use transformation on himself!? He walked back and forth, solely concentrating on solving the problem. That's why when somebody had approached him, he screamed in surprise, activating some kind of transformation magic and the area exploded in some kind of smoke. The colour of the that smoke was familiar, but not because it was something he did himself all the time, but it was because he had seen his teacher do it. "I did it... I DID IT! I USED PHYSICAL TRANSFORMATION!!!" The trap had shouted in excitement, jumping up and down in a girly way. What he didn't know is that it wasn't used on himself.

Hanako coughed thanks to the colored smoke in this room. She wanted to ask the girl what kind of spell she had used when she heard her yelling about transformation magic. ~Wait, did she say physical transformation?~ Hanako tried to see a difference in the girls appearance, but there was no change. She opened her mouth to say that the spell might have failed when a sudden feeling in her crotch area made her stop. There was the strange feeling of something growing that wasn't there before the smoke appeared in this classroom. Hanako looked down and saw a seven inch long rock-hard cock poking out below her raised skirt. "What did you do? Why am I having a dick? It's your fault so you have to take responsibility!" She couldn't trust her own eyes when she saw how Yuri's clothes changed back, turning from a pink girly dress into the male uniform of this school. "You're a boy? I thought you were a cute girl. Anyway, it doesn't matter who or what you are. Take care of the problem you caused and then we can go home and pretend that nothing happened. You made this dick grow on my body and you'll make it disappear again so we can both go home. What are you waiting for? Make it go away!" Hanako didn't know that this was an accident and that he couldn't undo this spell.

(I was actually gonna change back to the uniform on this post, but that's ok XD Just don't describe what I might do next time unless we discussed about it, ok?)

Yuri was too excited to know what actually had happened. But when he did, he was shocked and guilty. He hadn't meant for someone else to transform, let alone such... a grotesque thing... well, he is a boy, but he finds that transforming anything to a cock is less than appealing. "I-I'm sorry, I'll try to turn you back! And I'm 100% man! My student ID says so too!" He apologised and shouted before trying to fix the problem. Though instead, it made the dick grow from a seven-inch to a 10-inch. Because of that failure, Yuri started tearing up like a girl. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to have you end like this! I'm just a failure who can't do transformation right!!!" He bawled, getting on his knees and bowing as a form of apology. He sure is easy to cry.

(Sorry...I ask the next time before I do something in advance.)

Hanako felt the strange feeling of an accelerated growth like the one from before. She looked down and gasped when her dick grew three inches instead of vanishing. The throbbing erection was now unmistakingly noticeable under the short skirt of the school uniform. Hanako walked towards the boy and tried to hug him, but she didn't want to touch him with her new organ. She stopped a few inches in front of him and watched him apologizing. "You don't need to cry...it was a mistake. I'm sure that we'll find a solution sooner or later. Until then you're going to help me with this situation. Show me how you masturbate so I can calm myself down by copying you." The spell had increased her sensitivity and arousal which ended in her being extremely horny. Hanako didn't know how longer she could stand the feeling of her throbbing cock. She was so aroused that her nipples were trying to poke through her uniform and her pussy juices were running down her thighs after her panties couldn't hold the dampness back any longer. She had the feeling that she would come very soon and that one orgasm might not be enough for her to calm down. "Help me or I tell the principal that you transformed my body by accident!" She didn't want to make Yuri cry again, but her voice was a little bit louder than she wanted it to be. Hanako was confused about the whole situation, aroused by the spell and a little bit angry that she had to live with a ten inch long cock from now on. All that had caused her to yell at the feminine looking boy. The image of him in the pink girly dress appeared in her mind for a few seconds, causing her cock to twitch with need. He could be a cute girl with a little bit of her help. ~Maybe I can blackmail him for future uses...~ Hanako wondered why she was thinking something like that and hoped that the effect of the spell made her think these thoughts.

The blonde-haired boy didn't really want to show a girl such an embarrassing thing like how a guy masturbates, but he was at fault for giving her the thing guys use to masturbate, even making it bigger. He nodded to her request and held back the tears and the running nose. Using transformation magic, he reluctantly changed from a guy's uniform to a girl's uniform and pulled her along to the female bathrooms. "I'm only changing myself cause I didn't want you to be embarrassed by going to the boy's room..." Yuri said, clearly red from the looks on his face. Because of the many times that his teacher turned him into a girl along with the uniform whenever he messed up physical transformation, he was used to taking off a skirt. He took off his briefs, revealing an 8-inch sized cock. "I-I know it's bigger than you think, but this is my real size..." The trap said, holding the shaft of his penis. He then started to stroke slowly, feeling every sensation on that single area.

Hanako watched how Yuri used his magic to change his clothes. Her cock twitched when she saw how cute he looked in the girls uniform. She imagined how he'd look in different dresses and other clothes for girls like lingerie and swimsuits. Hanako followed Yuri to the girls bathroom and into one of the larger stalls where they would have more privacy. He was right, going to the boys room would have been emberassing for her. Just because she had a cock now didn't mean that she was a boy. Hanako looked with surprise and amazement at the size of his cock. If they had met under other circumstances, then she might have let him fuck her. Only after dating with him for a while, of course. The damn spell made her think things again! Hanako was imagining how it must feel having Yuri's cock inside her wet pussy. Even the thought of feeling it moving in and out of her tigh asshole crossed her mind. Hanako watched Yuri with as much concentration as she could gather without thinking about sex and imitated what he was doing. She closed her hand around her cock and began to stroke it like he did and even copied the speed of his movements. Hanako heard someone moan in pleasure and blushed a little bit when she found out that she was the one who filled the bathroom with moans. "Am I doing...this right?"

Yuri could feel his cock throbbing even more after hearing the girl's moans everywhere, even making him moan because of it. If an outsider were to hear it, they think it might be some girls having some lesbian sex. "A-as long as it feels good, it should be right." He blushed as he smiled at her, having thoughts of wanting to enter her holes and feeling good. 'Ahn~ Ahh~! I-It's good, this feels great! pound me, pound me with the dick I gave you~!!!' The thought of him being fucked anally by the girl's new 10-inch cock surprised him, but it made him moan the loudest, even making him cum lots. But at least it's over now, he's done with his ejaculation, even if it's faster than the average guy.

Hanako watched Yuri stroking his penis and copied everything he did. The whole situation and the moaning made her feel a different feeling than she had when she fingered her pussy. A huge load of semen shot out of her new cock which was a new and wonderful experience for her. Hanako saw how Yuri's dick got limp after he had ejaculated and looked down at her shaft only to see that she had still a throbbing erection. "Is it normal when a cock doesn't calm down? I mean, yours got flaccid, but mine is still as hard as steel." This was the doing of the first and second spell that had changed her body. Hanako didn't know that her libido got doubled nor that she needed to do more than mmasturbate to calm her erection down. She was confused and looked at Yuri with a questioning look in her eyes like she didn't know what she was supposed to do now. An idea popped into her mind and she imagined him on his hands and knees in front of her. "Maybe if you suck it..." She shook her head to clear her mind from these naughty thoughts. There was no way that he would do something like that so why did she even ask him to do that?

"Y-yes, there are times where they're still up... It just means you are still ready to go." The blonde-haired trap answered, panting still from masturbating. He had gone half-erect soon after he had seen how much the girl-turned-futa had ejaculated. Yuri couldn't believe his ears. Did she say what she really meant to say? Because he was thinking of the same thing earlier. His memory then flashed back to when he had imagined himself being fucked by the woman's penis, so the half-erection had resumed rising. There were moments of silence, but that wasn't a no from Yuri. slowly, he approached the long shaft and just stared at it, entranced.

Hanako was surprised when she saw the amount of semen that had shot out of her cock when she came seconds ago. She was a little bit relieved when she heard that it was normal for her to have still an erection. Hanako thought that he would be grossed out instead of getting closer to her. She blushed a little bit and stared down only to see that his cock was semi-hard. Hanako got closer to him too until their erections were nearly touching each other. "How about I let you fuck my pussy when you give me a blowjob?" Her blush became a little bit deeper and spread over her whole face. She hoped that the spell was causing her to say these words, but she was curious to know how it would feel to recieve a blowjob. And Yuri was feminine enough to pass as a cute girl. "You can touch my breasts too if you want. Just suck my cock and swallow my semen please." Now she wasn't so sure that these words were caused by the spell, but it was already too late to take them back.

The foreign trap had gulped when the native school girl had said to suck her new dick in exchange for giving away her pussy. Of course, losing his virginity is always good, but something inside him lit up that made him more interested in the other deal. Was he really that into guys? no, can't be... Maybe he just had a thing for girls with dicks and that's just it. Nodding to the agreement, Yuri grabbed the transformed shaft and slowly made it contact his lips. It was a hard and warm feeling of course, but the boy felt like it was the first time he'd ever had a cock, let alone be part of the gender that has one. He then licked the tip, wondering how the transformed lady had reacted to this.

Hanako was looking forward to having her new cock being sucked. She was always wondering how it would feel to have the mouth of someone around her dick. And now that she had one she could finally find out how that would feel. Hanako blushed a little bit when she watched Yuri kissing the head of her cock. The feeling of his tongue moving around on her dick made her gasp and then moan. "Please don't tease me...suck it..." The sudden urge to just grab the back of Yuri's head and fuck his mouth like it was a mere pussy overcame her. Hanako used all of her mental strength to not do that. She wanted to feel him suck her of instead of raping his mouth.

'It's a bit salty...' The blonde boy had thought to himself as he sucked the dick of his partner. But maybe it wasn't so bad as he thinks this could be a thing he can get used to. Shaking off that thought, Yuri swallowed the tip with his lips and then proceeded in sucking the 10-inch cock. It was a bit hard trying to get the whole thing in his mouth, but he managed to do so, almost gagging, and started bobbing his head back and forth. As he was vacuuming the dick, his body was getting aroused, pre-cum flowing out quickly, the liquid soaking the hems of his skirt. "I-Is this alright for you? U-um...," He paused for a bit, not really knowing the name of the person he transformed, as well as the dick he's sucking. "Sorry, I don't know your name... Mine's Yuri."

Hanako couldn't believe how good Yuri's warm mouth felt around her cock. She watched him trying his best to get every inch into his mouth and was amazed when his nose touched the skin of her crotch. "I'm Hanako...and I can't hold it back any longer!" Jet after jet of thick semen shot out of her cock only to land in the traps mouth. It happened so fast that it would shoot out of his mouth and nose when he didn't swallow it fast enough. Hanako pulled her still cumming cock out of Yuri's mouth and covered his face and chest with her cum. She looked at him and thought that he was looking like a slutty whore. The thought of Yuri being the center of a bukkake made her limp dick get rock-hard again. "Yuri...would it be ok when I fuck you?" Hanako wanted to have sex with him, but she didn't want to risk getting pregnant.

The sudden ejaculation of Yuri's partner surprised him a little, so some cum filled the mouth, but he swallowed it enough to prevent it from going to his nose. He felt more aroused as he gulped down and as the dick left his mouth, getting sprayed all over his face and chest. He had a small smile, liking the situation he was in secretly. Though when Hanako had her new thing erect again and she asked if if she could do the one fucking, his eyes widened and he could hear his heart beating faster and louder. Yuri gulped a little as he thought of the scene where he was being fucked by the futanari, but the imagination went on longer. "I-If I could have sex with you, I-I'll do it..." The trap asked in return, not wanting to make it sound like he's willing to be anal'ed in a heartbeat. But as he asked that, Yuri stood up and slowly pulled his brief-turned-panties down, his 8" cock rising and getting hard. "Would you like to do me from behind? or in front?" The blonde trap said as he walked to the wall, pulling up his skirt and showing all of his nether regions.

Hanako thought about the cute traps question for a few seconds before she answered it. "I want to take you from behind." She followed Yuri and positioned herself behind him. The mental images of her fucking him in different positions flooded her mind and made her cock twitch. Hanako used the drop of precum that was leaking out of her urethra to lube her dick up. She thought that it might not be enough and collected some of her semen that was still on Yuri's chest. Hanako hesitated for a second and decided to lube his asshole up too. She inserted first one of her fingers and added a second after some time to loosen him up. Hanako pulled her fingers out of Yuri's ass after she had spread her cum in his tight hole by moving her fingers around. She added another layer of her semen on her cock just to be sure and began then to push into his backdoor. "You're tight...try to relax a little bit." Hanako continued to push forward and stopped to move when she had five inches of her cock buried inside his ass. She waited for him to get used to the feeling of having a dick inside him for the first time before she continued to push the rest of her shaft into his tight hole. Hanako had now her entire length in Yuri's ass and began to pull slowly back until only the head of her cock was still inside him. She pushed her member back into Yuri's ass and repeated the slow process a few times. Hanako increased the speed of her thrusts slowly to make this whole experience as pleasurable as she could for the trap.

Yuri's heart had beaten faster when Hanako had approached him from behind. The anticipating thought of her cock entering his asshole had made him tremble with excitement. Maybe it was a side-effect of making a cock for a girl? Or is it because he actually likes guys? no, that's not right... 'Wait... didn't this happen earlier?' The blonde boy thought for a few seconds before shaking the thought off his head. "ahh... Hahhhnnn~" Yuri moaned as he had felt the girl's fingers entering his butt-hole smoothly. It felt really good, especially when she moved them to loosen it. This is an addiction Yuri wished he had done sooner. The short-haired blonde cried out in pleasure as soon as Hanako had entered his backdoor. He was so into the thing he couldn't hear what his partner just said. You would think the futa was really experienced with her cock with the way she tries to please her partner as much as possible, but she only had her dick just today. Yuri's cock kept cumming and it squirts a large amount every time he had felt his butt touching Hanako's hips, becoming more of a slut with every thrust. "H-Hanako~ Pound me, pound me with the dick I gave you~!!!" The trap called out his partner's name, feeling like an animal in heat.

Hanako couldn't believe how good the insides of Yuri's ass felt. If she know how good this felt, then she'd done something like this sooner one way or another. Hanako couldn't stop moving her hips and continued to fuck the cute traps tight ass like it was a pussy. She could get used to this and fuck him like a girl any single day. Hanako noticed that Yuri was squirting his juices out of his cock without touching it whenever she was rubbing his prostate with each thrust of her hips. His words and girlish moans made her more aroused than she already was. Hanako increased her speed again and began to pound her cock Yuri's ass like they were two mating animals. She pulled her cock out of him only to push it back into his slutty hole after she had turned him around. His legs were now above his head and his still squirting cock was pointing at his face. Hanako slammed her own dick one last time as deep as she could into his asshole before she came inside him. She pulled her cock out of Yuri's ass and covered his body with the last spurts of her thick semen. "Lick me clean and help me cleaning up this mess. Then I might let you fuck me next..."

Yuri kept calling Hanako's name every time his ass was thrusted, even when the position changed. He was cumming at his highest peak when she had shot alot inside of him, covering himself in both his own and her white fluids when she had pulled out after a few moments of being filled in the anus. "Lick me clean and help me cleaning up this mess. Then I might let you fuck me next..." Those words had motivated him to move, even though he had gotten tired just from being fucked. not the fact that he was going to get some pussy, but the fact hat he had to lick her new dick. The blonde boy then approached the futanari's new dick and started sucking off the penis, gulping down the semen along with it. when the shaft was clean, she then moved on to lick the fluid from the balls and maybe even where her pubic area is. "Is this enough cleaning to you, Hanako~?" Asked the infatuated trap, not really thinking what he's saying and just looking at the girl with a cute smile, covered in semen, that could arouse anyone. Even girls who think he's a girl.

Hanako moaned at the wonderful feeling of Yuri's tongue licking her cock, balls and crotch clean. She returned the favor by licking him clean like a cat, except for his head. Hanako thought tuat he would look good and a little bit slutty with her semen on his face and hair. She looked at their stained clothes and used a few fireballs to burn them down followed by a stream of water to clean the bathroom. Hanako snapped with her fingers and created two cute and girly dresses, one white with pink bows and the other one a black long cocktail dress, out of thin air. She put the black dress on and hold the other one with the short skirt and the pink panties out for Yuri. "How about we walk home to me and do our homework together?"

[Yuri had purred and moaned when Hanako licked all over his body that's covered in semen. When he noticed that the girl had used fireballs, he used a flame protection spell on himself and managed to not burn his own skin, but still felt the heat as his clothes were burnt. He was sad that he lost a set of clothing, but then again, he can always use other items to transform them to his uniform anyway. He was envious of Hanako's talent as she washed away the semen on the floor and anywhere it had semen as he was only able to use fire spells for now. He reluctantly took the pink dress and complained a little as he wore it, strangely it had fit his body perfectly. "I don't mind that, but from what you did earlier, it looks like you don't need any help from me. And why can't you just give me male clothes?" He asked his new friend, wanting to change the clothes, but didn't want to because it was given by Hanako and he doesn't want to change such cute clothing. After all, he did own some female clothes in secret, as much as he says he doesn't like to crossdress.

(Sorry for letting you wait so long)

Hanako had only burnt the clothes that were laying on the ground. She forgot that she might hurt Yuri or herself since they were so close to the burning fabric, but the flames were doused by her water spell before they could harm them both. "I don't know where that came from. And you look cute in girls clothes. You should dress as a girl more often in the future." Hanako grabbed Yuri's hand and walked out of the school to head home. She stopped as soon as they weren't longer on the school grounds. "Can I go with you to your home? Or do you want to come with me?" She thought about having a slumber party with her new friend and felt how her cock began to twitch at the mental image of the boy in sexy and girly lingerie. Maybe she could even convince him to have a makeover. Hanako wanted to see how Yuri would look with some make-up and dressed as a girl before she pounded his his tight ass again. She needed to calm herself down or else she would form a tent in her skirt.

(It's fine, I made you wait too since I was busy.)

The blonde boy's face turned red as his new friend said to crossdress more. Sure, he doesn't like to dress as a girl, but there's just this feeling inside of him that makes him want to agree in doing so. Half-heartingly agreeing, he just settled with saying "maybe" as he looked away from her. As they got out of the school grounds, he listened to the schoolgirl's request. "Well, we can go to my place. Ever since I decided to stay, my foster family had picked an apartment for me to live in." He answered, happy on the inside that he can bring hanako to his house. He also had noticed after that Hanako herself had pitched up her tent. He would like to help her by removing it, but he didn't want another mishap and cause it to become bigger again, so he needed to wait till he meets his teacher tomorrow to practice. Maybe he can also have her practice shapeshifting magic to have a friend since he's all alone in the lesson. gathering magic in his hands, he poked her throat, navel, nose, then pinched her earlobes and gave a short chant. "There, now you're able to do transformation magic. I wanted someone to practice with me. But you can't use it till we meet my teacher tomorrow!"

Back
Top Bottom