Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tomes of an Adventurer (Monster Girls) M x F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome​
Bluemoon Role-players​

About Me​

I am a long time visitor to Bluemoon.
Also, I have been role-playing for sometime.
I consider myself to be literate.
However, I do make mistakes from time to time.
I try to always catch them in the proof read though.
I tend to write three to five paragraphs.
As for kinks, I am pretty open, so do ask if I am interested.
Except, for the kinks down below in my NOs.

Rules

1. Follow Bluemoon's Rules
2. Let's Be Friendly
3. NOs: Death, Vore, Gore, Scat, Extremes
4. No one liners
5. Have Fun (Most Important Rule)
6. Do not post in this thread.
Last: Don't Disappear on me. Just let me know you lost interest

Fun Stuff

I am really not that bad.
As long as you are trying and accept that I am trying we'll get along.
Now onto the heart of the matter -- why we are here.

Type 1:
I am wanting to play a special adventurer that was enhanced by the church to be able to stand up to the endurance of the monster girls and immune to their different aphrodisiacs. His abilities would be able to go longer and harder than monster girls themselves. This would allow my character to be dominant, which would probably involving switching, unless playing with a more timid monster girl.

Type 2:
In this one, I would play an adventurer that is normal, but still goes out taking quest. His special ability would be luck, because while he does get caught by monster girls, he would always be able to escape some how. In this one, my character would me the more standard submissive monster girl adventurer.

Type 3: Story

This one would have a lot more story. It involve my first type male, but instead of a stream of monster girls this one would deal with just one. It would start out with my character going to subdue yours, but instead my character finds your character hard to subdue. It could be that the church has painted a different picture of the current monster girls, and now most monster girls are just trying to find a way to survive. Thus, our characters meet. The two characters end up on the run from the church, and possibly fall in love if we want to take it that way.

Type 4: It takes a tribe
Sub-type 1: This one would be paired with MGs that tend to group up for instance: Queen Slime, Oni, Goblins, and Mandako. In this one, my submissive adventurer would be out hunting and caught by a monster girl and taken back to her den.

Sub-type 2: This ones pairings are the same so: Queen Slime, Oni, Goblins, and Mandako. In this one, my dominate adventurer would walk directly into the the tribe's lair.

Type 5: Your Idea. I want your ideas here. If you have a different spin on MGs and a story for them. Just shoot me a PM.

I am an open to all MGs except for the zombies, mummies, and skeletons.
Down below, I will list a couple of resources, so we are both using the same sources. If something is not there you want to play;
Then you can just send me the link.
Finally these are just the basic details, so we can come up with the rest together.

Craving: Goo Girl & Alraunes

References
http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/w/page/8689470/Monster%20Girls%20Encyclopedia
http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/w/page/8689469/Monster%20Girls%20Encyclopedia%202

About You

Tell me about you as a role-player.
It does not have to be anything personal.
But, you should tell me what you consider yourself: literate, semi-lit or adv-lit.
How much you tend to post on the regular.
You should tell me what you want to play.
And last but not least what you like and dislike: kinks, where to play, and how you like to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom