Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My mom's really what?!?! (Krystal x demented-tiger)

The strange melody Krystal sang was hauntingly beautiful. Alex felt oddly at peace with this strange woman he'd only met less than an hour before. His caressing motion across her stomach slowed, and he nuzzled his head beneath Krystal's chin, resting just above her breasts. He laid his ear over her chest, as though he were a small child listening to his mother's heartbeat. He felt comforted as Krystal cuddled closer to him.

Krystal kept on singing, closing her eyes as she stroked his hair softly, happy to be close to him again. She had been so lonely without him, and had wished she hadn't given him away, but she respected her husbands last wishes. He had always believed that humans and fae could live together in harmony, if given a chance. She understood that too, yet it hurt her heart to have been without Alex for so so long. She sang still, both his presence and the melody comforting, and she could almost feel Xander with her as she did. She loved him so so much already, and she'd only really known him an hour.

Alex felt like a little boy again, snuggling up to a mother. He felt like he was in heaven. He felt drowsy just sitting her, cuddling with this beautiful, erotic woman, and with the exception of his growing erection, he'd forgotten all about sex. He just wanted to be held in Krystal's strong arms, and be pressed against her soft body.

She stopped singing for only a moment to ask a question. "Want to lay down?" We're the the words that came from her pretty red lips, a smile curling up into them. He was safe, he was home, with her. She wanted to help him with his erection, but now it seemed to taboo. While she herself, and the fae community in general were not against incest, she knew that if she were to tell him who she really was to him, he would think her disgusting. While she didn't want to lie to him, she had decided that it would be easier on him to fall for her and think he'd become a fae, than to know the truth.

Alex's mind returned to his erection when Krystal stopped singing. "We can do it here," Alex suggested, sliding his hand up Krystal's stomach towards her breasts.

Krystal chuckled a little at him, a typical man. "Whatever you want." She said in a sultry voice, running her hands down his body as she laid them down, leaning down to kiss him. She smirked a little, kissing at his neck as she unbuttoned his shirt, sucking a bit. He was hers now. She'd claimed him. "You're really sexy, you know that?" She asked, pawing at his belt.

Alex laughed as Krystal pushed him down. He couldn't believe he was doing this! His hand cupped Krystal's breast, and gently squeezed it. It felt so full and soft. "And you are really pretty too," Alex said. He released her breast, and reached down to open his fly. He fumbled with the flap of his boxers to release his dick. It sprang to attention, once free from his pants. Then he reached back up to Krystal's breast and squeezed it again, while pressing his penis against her stomach. The soft fabric of her neglegee felt cool and ticklish against his sensative cock.

Krystal smiled at him. "Thanks" she said with a small blush, kissing him again. She trailed the kisses down, landing at his hardened cock. She licked her lips sexily before she took it all in her mouth, gently running her teeth down his cock as she deep throated him. Fae don't have a gag reflex, lucky for her. She would have suck fun with him, then she would ask him to stay with her. She was sick and tired of being alone, and he was a comfort.

Alex gasped in surprise as Krystal didn't bother screwing around. She got right down to business and started giving him a blowjob. He gasped and moaned with pleasure, stroking her silky soft hair, while thrusting his cock against her tongue.

Krystal smirked widely. She liked pleasuring him. She thrust with him, exponentially making her thrusts father and faster until her head was simply a blue blur. She smirked widely, running her fingers down his body. Krystal liked making him moan out, hoping to make him moan out her name. It was like having her husband back. "You want me, don't you, Alexander?" She growled possessively, smirking.

"I want you! I want you!" gasped Alex, stroking Krystal's head as he stretched and thrust his pelvis up into her mouth. His heart was racing. This was the best thing to happen to his cock since he started masturbating himself.

"Say it then. Say my name. Scream it, Alex!" She growled, going quicker and quicker on his cock. She wanted him in her pussy next, but first he had to come. That would be the crowning glory of this night. She loved him. Love him so much, no longer in a motherly way as she had only hours ago. She smirked. "You love me, Alexander? You want me Alexander?" She growled, digging her nails into his shoulders.

"I love you Krystal, I love you," whimpered Alex. A few moments later, he came. His dick twitched, and he spewed a load of cum up and into Krystal's mouth. Alex moaned with pure pleasure.

Krystal smirked, lasheng it up like a cat. When she finished, she whipped her mouth a bit before kissing him. "That, id s good, Alex. Because I love you too." She muttered into he ear before nibbling it a little. She smirked, throwing off her negligee and kissing him again as her wet slid slit onto his cock. "Thrust" she ordered hoarsely, binging at his neck.

Krystal was certainly in a hurry, as she tore off her negligee and mounted him. Alex obeyed, and reached up to wrap his arms around her. He kissed her again, and thrust into her pussy.

Krystal kissed him back. "Its been awhile, iubitel." She admitted, thrusting with him, the Romanian word for "adored one" slipping from her mouth easily. She and xander had often conversed in Romanian, she had grown so accustomed to the language that she often dreamed in Romanian. She smiled at him, though she dug her nails into his shoulders. Krystal moaned loudly, screaming her name. "Oh.. my.. rah.." she panted, kissing him roughly.

Alex kissed Krystal back, and thrust himself up and into her, running his hands across her back and squeezing her as tight as he could. He could feel her big breasts mashing into him, and her nipples digging through his shirt. He kept thrusting, slowly building towards orgasm.

Krystal moaned, digger her nails farther still into his back. She would probably leave marks on him, but she didn't care. She was claiming him as her own. Though she knew in her heart he was her son, she claimed him anyway. He would have to learn how to lead the dark fae somehow. "Alex.. oh Alex.." she moaned out his name, thrusting against him harder and faster, slamming his balls at her entrance, feeling herself cum all over them, and the couch.

Back
Top Bottom