Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My mom's really what?!?! (Krystal x demented-tiger)

blue_haired_girl_by_emi_s-d2hjips.jpg

Life in the fae court had become boring and lonely for the queen, so she had decided to go out and try to find her son. In an attempt to strengthen the ties between humans and fae, her son had been sent into the world as a changeling, put with a family who she knew would love and treat him well. Life without him and his father had been hard, but she had done it, for him and for her people. Krystal, the queenput on a pretty blue dress, her glacial blue eyes glittering with hope. "Please let me find him tonight, Xander." She said to the painting of her and her deceased husband on the wall, touching up her makeup before putting her long blue hair into a pretty bubble ponytail hairstyle, deciding she looks very pretty. "Roreck, I'm going out. Tell the guards to glamour themselves." She said, and the man nodded, informing the guards before she popped away to a classy bar, hoping wholeheartedly to find him tonight.

Krystal sat at the bar, and ordered a tequila sunrise. Many men hit on her, but she politely turned then down, sipping her tequila sunrise. She scanned the bar all around, hoping he would show up. She was starting to loose hope when she saw him. She'd know her son anywhere. Krystal played with the wisp of hair that was out of her ponytail, wishing he would come over. She wasn't sure it would be okay to approach him. It was surreal and amazing to see her baby boy all grown up. She wanted to run over and glomps him, screaming she'd found him, but that would be creepy and weird. She didn't want to freak him out, because he was next in line for her throne, and she wanted him to love her, not caring that he was her son.

Alex had just turned 21 the week before, so to celebrate, he went to a fancy bar with his friends. As he sipped his drink, his friends tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey," they said. "Check out that MILF! I think she likes you." Alex looked toward where the guys were pointing, and saw a large breasted woman, all dressed in blue, with dark hair staring at him. She was playing with her hair in a most seductive manner. Everything about her seemed exotic and alluring.

"Come on, man, talk to her!" his friends urged. "It's not every day you get a hot MILF checking you out. Hit that up while you can."

It took Alex time to finish his drink before he worked up his courage, then he rose and did his best to casually, nonchalantly approach the woman in blue. He paused, pretending to search for an empty seat, then sat beside her. He pretended to ignore her for a few more minutes, then turned to face her. "Hey," he said. "You don't mind if I sit here, do you? What are you drinking?"

Krystal listened as the boys talked about her, a little insulted about being called a MILF, but they didn't know what she truly looked like anyway. She was fae, she had stopped aging just a little before she turned 21, around 300 years ago. The pretty fae queen had glamoured herself to look older, since she didn't want the other courts realizing what she was doing. While it wasn't taboo to be with someone blood related in the fae realm, it was usually frowned upon to seek out a changeling directly. She didn't care though, she wanted him back. Wanted her son back in her arms no matter the way she did it.

Krystal pretended not to notice he can over too, a little lost in thought anyway. She sipped her drink, and smiled at him when he spoke. His voice was just like his father's. "Of course not. Go right ahead, oh, and just a tequila sunrise. I'm not super fond of the taste of alcohol." She admitted, still smiling secretly as she crossed her legs again daintily. Krystal put her drink on the counter, holding her hand out for a shake. She wanted to know him so badly, but she kept it from her features. "I'm Krystal. Pleased to meet you." She said, her voice smooth, yet it wrang out like a bell.

"I'm Alex," Alex said. "It's nice to meet you, Krystal. That's a very pretty name." He wondered if she was one of those neo-pagan artistic women who liked fantasy art and fairies. He himself had an interest in all things fairy related, though one would not think so, based on his All-American schoolboy appearance. "Could I buy you another drink, Krystal?"

Krystal smiled at him and blushed a little. "Thank you. Yours is nice too. Alex seems to fit you." She said, remembering when she had named him. Alexander Roreck. Though she doubted heis middle name was still roreck, she was happy he's still gotten to be Alex. She took the last sip of her drink, making a point of playing with her straw. "Why thank you again, Alex. I would love one." She said with a light smile, fascinated by how much he was like his father despite never knowing him.

Alex ordered a pair of drinks: one for him, one for the lady. So far, this was going well. She hadn't yet reminded him that he was barely 21, and she was twice his age. "So, tell me about yourself," he invited her, trying to see how far he could take this before she made an excuse and left, or the awkward silence forced him back to his friends and another few rounds of hard liquor.

Krystal smiled cryptically. "There's a lot to tell, but nothing to say." She said with a sigh, taking a sip of her drink. She played with her hair again, smiling at him before she looked around. The music was starting to make her ears hurt. "Do you want to get out of here; go back to my place? The music is giving me a headache." She admitted, waiting for an answer. She hoped he took her up, but she wasn't sure at the same time.

Alex couldn't believe his ears! This was too good to be true! A genuine MILF was offering to take him home. His heart fluttered in his chest. "You serious?" he asked. "I don't mind!" He felt strangely comfortable around this woman. She seemed at once erotic and motherly. He wanted to give her a great big hug, right then and there - or maybe when they got to her home. She looked so soft and pretty - especially those huge boobs and that flat tummy. "Let's go to your place."

Krystal guessed at his thoughts. "Don't call me a MILF." She said softly, eyes showing her slight annoyance. She didn't like the connotations, even if she did plan to fuck his brains out. When asked is she was serious, the pretty fae queen simply nodded before she grinned. "Exccelent." She murmured, finishing her drink before taking his hand. Krystal smirked a little, quickly weaving through the crowd with him, "okay, the limo should be here momentarily." She muttered once they were out of the noisy club, glad that her eardrums had stopped hurting. When the limo came, she hopped in, smiling at him. "Ready to go back to my place?" She asked, holding a hand out for him to come inside the stretch equinox limo.

Alex eagerly followed Krystal into the limo. "I hope I'm taking you away from your lady's night out," he said, noting how stylish the ride was. The way his heart was racing and the look of boyish anticipation answered her question - he was so ready, he wasn't sure what to do with himself.

Krystal smirked mischeiviously. "Something like that, Alex." She admitted, not offering much detail. She smiled lightly as he followed her into the limo, and it drove off, landing at her castle like mansion. She smiled a little mischeviously, getting out of the limo. "Welcome to my humble abode, Alex." She said, smile turning into a grin as her features went back to normal, and she looked only as old as he.

"Whoa," Alex said, distracted by Krystal's home. She must have been rich, or else had married into wealth. He wondered what sort of terms her ex had agreed to that left her with such a palatial dwelling. When he turned to look at her again, she looked younger. Her cosmetics must have been of high quality to have the appearance of a college girl. The lights in the bar must have made her look older. "It's magnificent," he said to her. He wanted to hug her right then and there. His penis stired as he thought of those big breasts pressed against his chest. He couldn't wait to step inside.

Krystal chuckled. "thanks. its a good place. i most enjoy the dojo which has my weapons collection and the home theatre. i'm always watching movies when i'm not working." she admitted, smiling at him. She opened the two giant heavy dark wood doors with dragons carved on them like they were nothing. krystal smiled at him sweetly. 'come right in alex.' she said as she walked through the doors.

Alex followed Krystal into the house, staring in awe as she opened the giant doors as easily as if they were curtains. She was certainly as strong as he looked. He waited for her to close the doors, not knowing how much longer he could take it. He hoped she wouldn't freak out if he hugged her right then and there, once they were behind the privacy of closed doors.

When he followed her in, she closed the doors behind him. "You want the grand tour? It might take awhile." She said with an easy chuckle as her house boy came in with some golden wine. He handed one to Krystal, then looked to Krystal with a raised eyebrow as he saw who was with him. "Would you like one, prince? It is a specialty wine." He explained to Alex, and Krystal sort of glared at roreck. She didn't want to explain yet!

The sudden appearance of a boy-toy (possibly effeminate, if not bisexual) miffed Alex, but the only visible sign of his displeasure was the relaxing of a bulge that had been forming in his pants. The fag had ruined the sultry atmosphere of this encounter. Alex politely declined the offer, and looked over at Krystal. He wanted to skip the "grand tour" and go straight to a place where they could sit, chat, and cuddle for a while; until she either took him to her bedroom or made love on the spot. The more he fantasized, the more he slipped back into that romantic zone. Outwardly, he said, "I have all night. I don't have anywhere else to go. That should be fun."

Krystal sighed at roreck. "Leave us, roreck. I will deal with you later." She said annoyed, sipping the wine. Then she smiled at Alex and took his hand, leading him to a room with a few dark blue coushes with sterling silver accents on them, inlayed cherry bookshelves with with thousands of book of all kinds littering them, and a simple dark blue apple iMac laptop set on the desk. In front of the desk lay a chair that matches the couches in front of said desk. It was simple in a regal way. "This is my office. Feel free to make yourself comfortable Alex. I'll just be a minute." She said with a soft smile, walking into the next room and closing the door behind her. When she returned, the pretty fae had on a dark blue negligee with matching robe, though now she was barefoot. "Much better." Krystal admitted, smiling at him as she sat, taking a sip of her drink.

Alex's heart pounded when Krystal took his hand. He was back in the zone, wishing she'd pull his hand close to her so he could caress the side of her body. He was impressed by the size of Krystal's library. It was huge. Apperently, she was not simply a divorced housewife, but a power woman. His excitement only increased when she excused herself. It was a classic line. Perhaps she was serious! Perhaps they were really going to do it. The blue negligee was just as alluring as the rest of her. The color blue was comforting too, in an odd sort of way. Alex scooted close to Krystal, until they were touching. He stopped short of flat-out cuddling against her. "You look... beautiful," he gasped, though his voice sounded far more awe-stricken than he'd anticipated.

Krystal blushed. "Thank you." She said softly, taking the next step by pulling him into her arms. She admitted she felt a little bad about deceiving him, but what's a little sex between family? Nothing, at least not where she came from. She drew absentminded designs on his chest with her fingers, smiling at him. "So, tell me about yourself? I'm insatiably curious." She said with a smirk, her other hand playing with his hair. She had forgotten about the painting over the fireplace, a painting of she and his father in full royal garb, her dress complete with dark blue wings. She sighed a little. "I found him Xander. Miss you" she thought to herself, resting her head on his shoulder, the familiar feeling comforting after 20 years of loneliness.

Alex only briefly noticed the painting depicting Krystal and her deceased(?) husband as Titania and Oberon, before Krystal started stroking his chest and playing with his hair. They were really going to do this. He went ahead and snuggled close to her, slipping his arm over her shoulders. However, he couldn't bring himself to put his other hand any farther up her body than her thighs, even though he was sure she wouldn't mind if he rested it on her belly - or even her breasts.

"Well, I'm a college student, I'm 21..." Alex gave off the usual speech about school, life with his roommates, and his future plans (not that he was really serious about them, nor had given them much thought. His parents and sisters said that if it wasn't for school, he'd be lost). "So really, I'm just your average college kid."

Krystal smiled sadly. "That's my deceased husband Alexander. I always called him xander. He died in war." She knew he would probably think they were just dressed up, and she had been pregnant with him when that was painted. She smiled as he snuggled into her, kissing his head kind of chastely.

Krystal smiled as he told her about himself. "Ah, I see. I wish that my life was as uncomplicated as that. I do so love what I do and who I am, but I've been very lonely for a long time." She said softly, sighing a bit, she missed her husband, but she hoped Alex could fill that void. "You can ask me anything."

Alex snuggled closer to Krystal, not caring that his erection was starting to create a bulge in his pants. The kiss on his head seemed like an invitation. His hand slid up to her stomach, and rested there. It felt firm, yet soft. "You don't mind, if I..." He asked, looking up rapturously at her face.

"If you what?" She asked, not really sure what he was trying to ask. While she hated that she was lying to him, it was forbidden to outrightly tell someone they were a changeling. She smiled at him, playing with his hair as her other hand moved a lock of her own hair out of her face. She was curious about something. "Do you believe in faeries, Alex?" She asked, still continuing to play with his hair, content simply to be with him, even if they didn't have sex, but judjing by the bulge in his pants, they probably would.

"Kind of," Alex admitted. He gently started caressing Krystal's stomach. "I used to, when I was little. I still like them, but it is kinda wierd that a grown man likes fairies." He paused, but kept stroking Krystal. Her stomach felt so smooth and tight. "But then, if guys my age and old like a little girl's cartoon about ponies, then I guess it's okay if I like fairies, right?"

Krystal chuckled. "Exactly. Nothing wrong with believing in something that could be real." She said with a mischevious smirk, bending the truth a little. While it was true that fae could not lie, they could however bend the truth enough to save themselves if needed. She giggled a little. "My stomach's always been kinda ticklish." She admitted, trying to use what she knew about human fae lore to explain to him who she truly was without explaining. Krystal cuddled against him, a giggle escaping here or there, and she softly sang the lullaby she had written for him long ago. She didn't know why, it just sort of came out of her mouth, and she wondered if he would recognise it.

Back
Top Bottom