Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a kinktastic female

Status
Not open for further replies.

CagedFist666

Meteorite
I'm just looking for a fun roleplay while avoiding common cliches and/or trappings that turn a rp into a generic guy/girl experience.

I'm typically not into fandom unless we come up with a really good idea. Here are a few fandom's I would be interested in:

Batman (Harley Quinn x Anyone)
Doctor Who (??? x ???--maybe the Tardis)
My mind's blanking right now, but if you were to have a fandom preference I would let you know if I would be down or not.

As for story ideas, I really don't care as long as it's either original or a creative spin on a worn idea/combination of unoriginal ideas to make something original.

Here's my f-list: ttps://www.f-list.net/c/cagedfist666
--It's pretty open, but if you are pickier than myself then I'll go with what you'd prefer.
--My absolute favorite kinks: skirt/no panties, buttplug, pigtails, collars

Oh and when it comes to the characters, I prefer to have some sort of visual aid--I don't care if it's real or anime, but we can discuss that at a later time.

Anyways, hope you reply soon!

CagedFist666 said:
I'm just looking for a fun roleplay while avoiding common cliches and/or trappings that turn a rp into a generic guy/girl experience.

I'm typically not into fandom unless we come up with a really good idea. Here are a few fandom's I would be interested in:

Batman (Harley Quinn x Anyone)
Doctor Who (??? x ???--maybe the Tardis)
My mind's blanking right now, but if you were to have a fandom preference I would let you know if I would be down or not.

As for story ideas, I really don't care as long as it's either original or a creative spin on a worn idea/combination of unoriginal ideas to make something original.

Here's my f-list: ttps://www.f-list.net/c/cagedfist666
--It's pretty open, but if you are pickier than myself then I'll go with what you'd prefer.
--My absolute favorite kinks: skirt/no panties, buttplug, pigtails, collars

Oh and when it comes to the characters, I prefer to have some sort of visual aid--I don't care if it's real or anime, but we can discuss that at a later time.

Anyways, hope you reply soon!

Bump a bump bummp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom