Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The worlds ending, better roleplay it. (MxF or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening friends.

I woke up this morning and thought about the world ending, its a morbid thought but destruction leads to a very rough road but it also breeds creation. I am now looking for someone to either play a male and I shall play a female or two females. Now, contrary to popular belief I know not everyone who browses this forum, is only here for ERP. This roleplay will be for the long run, perhaps in a setting of a nuclear fallout such as the Fallout series or the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series bringing forth mutants, bandits and looting.

Now, it dosent have to be nuclear, perhaps the world has had another ice age or the caps have melted, causing mass flooding but I willing to work with my partner in creating a scene we both enjoy.

I want to create a contrast between the two characters as it creates a unique relationship and generates conversation. There wont be any jumping into bed here, the pair will be strangers at the start and after a reasonable amount of time, who knows what might happen? We can create a world, its peoples, its villages. Now of course with the end of the world, it breeds a darker side of the human race, murder, slavery even a lack of consent when it comes to boinking. Id prefer someone with a stiff upper lip as there will be light hearted moments but the pair will also have to face the worlds demons. (Metaphorically and literally.)

If you think you are up to the challenge, please don't by shy and drop me a PM. This may be thread rped but since it will be long enough, PMS might not be an option. I only really have one rule and its that the partner I have has a basic understanding of English as reading a sentence that looks like an eight year old could do better than, it really rustles my jimmies.

Thank you for your time and if this isn't your cup of tea, thank you for reading and have a good day!

P.S Im open to changing the idea around a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom