Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon League Training.. [nerdfuck and Zero Frame]

nerdfuck

The Magnificant

The sun was shining, in the distance music played loudly and within the main League building spirits were bustling. Many trainers had spent their whole lives training for this competition, many had just begun their journey and wished to challenge their Pokemon, and then there were trainers like Tallulah. Tallulah had spent a good portion of her life learning of Pokemon and how to develop a harmony with them. She was neither an inspiring Pokemon Master nor an upcoming breeder. She was left somewhere in the gray area. Not new, but not exactly seasond either. This would be her first competition and her anxiety was displayed clearly in her eyes. Would the battles that would take place here be too much for her Pokemon? Was she knowledgable enough to keep up with the more experienced trainers? Tiime would tell and this experience would help her grow.

Tallulah's right hand gripped a packet of papers, her left ringed handclenching an expanded pokeball which she held nervously up to her full lips. She looked much the part of a child shielding itself with a teddy bear, but for her it was the pokemon nestled away inside. She waited in line patiently, or perhaps impatiently. There was a lot going on around her but she seemed unmoved, fixated on the head in line in front of her so not to rattle her nerves more than they already were. She internally tried to convince herself she was stagnate.

Tallulah stuck out from the other trainers just by her looks alone. At average height, her body was shapely in all the ways a young woman should be. Her skin was a mixed mocha color that was neither dark nor light. It matched her long dark brown hair and her dark brown eyes.. A single braid lined down her hair line, two Pidgeotto feathers braided into it. Her clothes were not exactly mainstream, a long white skirt and a green tank top that hugged the most supple part of her body well. A belt with five more pokeballs rested loosly on her wide hips, small buttons and charms lining it. It was hard to place where she had come from off looks alone, that perhaps made her stand out the most.

The head she had been staring at in front of her suddenly ducked out of line and Tal was thrown for a loop, mouth opening as she stepped up to take his place in line..

nerdfuck said:

The sun was shining, in the distance music played loudly and within the main League building spirits were bustling. Many trainers had spent their whole lives training for this competition, many had just begun their journey and wished to challenge their Pokemon, and then there were trainers like Tallulah. Tallulah had spent a good portion of her life learning of Pokemon and how to develop a harmony with them. She was neither an inspiring Pokemon Master nor an upcoming breeder. She was left somewhere in the gray area. Not new, but not exactly seasond either. This would be her first competition and her anxiety was displayed clearly in her eyes. Would the battles that would take place here be too much for her Pokemon? Was she knowledgable enough to keep up with the more experienced trainers? Tiime would tell and this experience would help her grow.

Tallulah's right hand gripped a packet of papers, her left ringed handclenching an expanded pokeball which she held nervously up to her full lips. She looked much the part of a child shielding itself with a teddy bear, but for her it was the pokemon nestled away inside. She waited in line patiently, or perhaps impatiently. There was a lot going on around her but she seemed unmoved, fixated on the head in line in front of her so not to rattle her nerves more than they already were. She internally tried to convince herself she was stagnate.

Tallulah stuck out from the other trainers just by her looks alone. At average height, her body was shapely in all the ways a young woman should be. Her skin was a mixed mocha color that was neither dark nor light. It matched her long dark brown hair and her dark brown eyes.. A single braid lined down her hair line, two Pidgeotto feathers braided into it. Her clothes were not exactly mainstream, a long white skirt and a green tank top that hugged the most supple part of her body well. A belt with five more pokeballs rested loosly on her wide hips, small buttons and charms lining it. It was hard to place where she had come from off looks alone, that perhaps made her stand out the most.

The head she had been staring at in front of her suddenly ducked out of line and Tal was thrown for a loop, mouth opening as she stepped up to take his place in line..

The wait in line was killing Gale...

It had been more than an hour, and that was his reward for arriving early for registration. He was signing up for the three-on-three event, wanting to place well enough to grab the attention of sponsors and maybe even score a an endorsement or two. He had taken it all in the singles tournament last year, and while it was satisfying, he knew that he had gotten by on as much luck as skill. He had the requisite number of pokemon on a belt loop on his backpack, and though he enjoyed hunting for new pokemon, he was happy to have the opportunity to sleep in a decent bed for a change. Plus, in some of the quarters, the girls were good at more than just training their pokemon for competition and contests.

He took an appraisal of the room, plenty of girls were around his age, some were too young--and while he didn't discriminate against older women, there weren't many who had registered for competition. He had hoped to see some of those seasoned coordinators, as their aesthetic sense tended to carry over into their personal lives. He finally made it to the front of the line, handing over his paperwork, only to find out that the terminal was having problems, and that they would be merging the lines shortly.

"Ah, Gale, welcome back!" A man emerged from the back office to inspect one of the terminals, and greeted the young man, remembering him from last year.

"Oh! Doctor Elder? You're still a League official?" Gale shook the man's hand, a man in his early thirties, messy black hair and black rimmed glasses being characteristic of the researcher. He also served as a judge for the various competitions, though he preferred the pokemon contest and team battles to everything else.

"Oh, but of course! My research staff are on furlough, mostly so they can attend this very event. So, why stay home when I can have a good time with my favorite subjects!" He laughed, spreading his arms wide, his open lab coat fluttering to reveal a t-shirt and tan slacks for his outfit. He was a very informal sort of person, and had earned a slight reputation for his eccentricities. "Ah, well, just step over to the next terminal. We'll get you registered, no problem."

"I hope this isn't special treatment..." Gale said as he walked to his left, leaning in close to a young woman in a green tank top and a long white skirt. "Sorry, they told me to come over here and register--oh, I'm sorry, you were here first huh?" He hadn't noticed her before, but now that he was this close, she had some serious charm points that he'd like to explore, not to mention, those Pidgeotto feathers had an excellent shine to them.

The clerk waved away any concerns and processed both their forms and their pokemon, registering them for their events in a heart beat. The young man followed the young woman out of line, admiring her feathers, though he wanted to expound upon the qualities of her hips and rear at a later date.

"Are those from your pokemon? If so, I have to commend you. You don't see Pidgeotto with colors that vibrant or with a good balance of oil for that matter." He noted that he forgot to introduce himself, adjusting his black cap with white accents. "The name's Gale! Should have done that first, huh?" It was clear that Gale had a country twang to his voice, and with how pale he was, he was likely from Sinnoh. He was a tall lad, standing a little more than six feet, and had the broad shoulders of an athlete. His chestnut blonde hair was layered, trimmed neat and swept forward, blue eyes as clear as the ocean. He was dressed in a black jacket and sun-bleached jeans, a white collared shirt beneath that.

"Anyway, we should probably find a place to rest. I know I've been looking forward to this for the food as much as the competition." He chuckled to himself, as while he wasn't as famous as he would have liked, anyone who cared about trainer rankings would know about his victory the last time the League convened, though he was only one of many competitors to place high marks that year.

Tallulah was just starting to get impatient when the scientist and another competitor cut in line in front of her. Her eyes widened and mouth opened, about to be snappy about it when the young man suddenly turned to her and she found that she actually had nothing to say. He addressed the issue himself, yes she had been first, and it all worked out well as both of their papers were processed virtually at the same time. She wondered why it took so long to wait in line if they could process so quickly..

Tallulah offered the man a smile and stepped out of line, following him absently as she was just a tad bit lost and he seemed to know exactly what he was doing. Mention of the feathers in her hair brought her hand up to gentle stroke them, but she again didn't respond proving herself to be somewhat on the quiet side.. at least at first. She had never been good with men.. or anyone really. She hated to use the term anti-social, but she practically invented it..

"Gale?" She repeated his name in mild surprise as he mentioned it, she knew the name. "You- you won." She noted, "Last year.. right? The s-same Gale.. is it?" She calmed herself and offered him a flattering smile, fingers brushing again at the feathers in her hair. Her words held no specific dialect but they were still unique all their own. Tallulah would definitely be hard to place..

"I could eat..." She agreed slowly, mind churning. If she could get in with Gale, maybe he could give her some pointers to help her out. Or at least to make her feel not so lost in all of this..

"Tallulah." She offered finally, excluding any last name from the equation. "It's nice to meet you."

Oh? She seemed to be the shy sort. Gale wouldn't say that he had any specific kind of girl in mind when it came to his interests, but he did like girls that were shy. The sort of people you had to open up in order to figure our what they were thinking, how they felt, what they were into...

"Huh? Oh, me? Yeah, somehow..." He had to admit that while other people thought what he did was impressive, he felt awful for not being able to explain in clear terms, how he had become a champion, even if it was an event where one fall knocked you out of the running. He couldn't tell where she was from by her accent, and her clothes weren't a dead giveaway either. Strange, but it would be rude to complain when he found someone who piqued his interest so readily. "So yeah, I'm the same guy, though I won't be entering in that arm of the competition again. Too stressful...but it's a good place to learn the ropes." He noted, as the young woman mentioned mentioned a meal, and introduced herself.

"Tallulah? Likewise. Pretty name too, has a rustic flavor to it, am I right?" He ventured a guess, as with a girl like this, he'd either have his hands full or she would open up in no time at all. You'd think that being a champion would help out with matters like this, but it really just made one even less approachable than a stranger would be normally. It wasn't like, say, card games. Those guys and girls had people falling all over them in the hopes of learning some sage wisdom or a choice piece of advice, and that was just card games?

"Pokemon training is fun, but maybe I should have just playing baseball or something..." The young man sighed, a contented smile on his face as he circled around the young woman, leading her out of the crowded room and into one of the many areas that served as a dinning area. The place had a lay out like a hotel restaurant, with wait staff fluttering here and there, taking orders and setting down plates and glasses.

"Have a seat, trainers receive one compensated meal per day it seems, better than last year for sure." He said, looking at a notice posted on a nearby wall. "Anyway, is this your first tournament? What's your strategy--wait! Don't tell me that!" He leered away from the young woman, one hand on his face, with the other held in front of him. "After all, if we're in the same bloc, it wouldn't be fair for either of us to talk specific strategy..." He thought of a way to reset the conversation, snapping his fingers and tapping a hand on the table, his eyes widened.

"I've got it! How about you tell me what got your started with this pokemon business? Everyone has a story right? Even boring people like me have something to say for themselves." Gale leaned one elbow on the table, giving his order to the waiter that had come by. He decided to go for something from the approved menu, not wanting to waste his money so quickly.

Tallulah appeared surprised when he seemed to regret his hobby of choice. Bareball "or something" just didn't sound as exciting as raising and training pokemon, not to her anyway. Gale liked to talk she noticed almost right away and she was more than happy to let him to do so. It wasn't that she didn't like to talk, exactly, she just wasn't one to spill her beans to a stranger. She didn't like to talk about herself. In fact the only thing she really wanted to do was to pick Gale's brains about this whole League thing. He gave her a small piece of information when he noted he would be competing in a different part of the competition than he did last year, too stressful? That had been the first thing to stump her, too. In what way to compete... there was so much about all of this that was overwhelming.. it was her first, anything. She felt like the people out there would be scrutinizing everything about her and her pokemon. She didn't want that but at the same time, she did.

She opened her mouth to speak at his question but quickly shut it again when he realized what he had asked and seemed to backtrack. Her mouth twisted into a plump smile, a soft smile, and offered her waitress her order. She clearly was not offended with his question nor concerned about revealing strategy. Once the waitress received both of their orders and rushed off to fill them Tallulah turned her attention back on Gale. "I guess that's true.." She offered him thoughtfully, one leg languidly falling over the other to let a small foot dangle.

"I don't have too much of a story though. I didn't start out like most people. I had my first Pokemon way before I was old enough, my best friend. Life always changed but he never did. Everywhere I went I would see people doing whatever they did. Trainers training, breeders breeding, you see the pictures and the drawings, the wonderful things Pokemon do, it just made sense." She offered him a sheepish smile and looked up as the waitress brought them their drinks and slipped away again.

"I don't have a title, exactly. I just love Pokemon.. and.. I'm good at knowing what they feel." She nodded pointedly. "So yes, this is my first competition. I'm super nervous.. what can you tell me that can make me feel better?" She laughed gently, primarily because she knew there was nothing he could say that would make her feel better.

"Huh? I don't think that's all that weird..." Gale had heard of people who grew up around Pokemon, mostly thanks to their parents or just living in rural areas. He himself had a more traditional exposure to Pokemon, with a local trainer offering up starters to whom she thought would the most promising, or at least the most enthusiastic. "I had a cute Vulpix starting off, though its a little scary and temperamental now." He interjected in her conversation, as she described her affiliation with Pokemon as being something of a complete newbie, though she claimed to know how they felt and loving one's Pokemon was always a great start.

"You have the important stuff down I think, the best advice I can give is..." He set both of his hands on the table and gave her a fierce look. "To believe in yourself and in your Pokemon. That bond of trust is as important as any training schedule you put yourself or your Pokemon through--though a good trainer should strive to hone their body and mind." He nodded to himself, as he thought it sounded quite good. "In fact, I'll offer my personal guidance and assistance, such as it is."

He sipped from his drink, taking a moment to savor the milky texture and salty-sweetness of the iced coffee that this particular restaurant within the complex made. "I don't charge anything, but I do ask that you give me everything you've got! Whatever event you enter, I'm sure you'll be able to perform without regrets. What do you say?

Tallulah couldn't help but smile as he described his Vulpix as being temperamental. She knew all about that. Her mind went to the first pokeball on her belt, her first pokemon and best friend in the world. Gale would laugh at her she was sure, but that was okay. Let him laugh. The girl had a thick skin.

She listened intently as he went on, hoping for some ancient wisdom or trick that all trainers apparently knew. Believe in herself, give it her all.. he was starting to sound a lot like a motivational poster. Tallulah rolled her brown eyes and took a drink herself as he continued on with his advice. The sudden offer to help her caused her to almost choke on her drink. Her knuckles clenched the glass as her throat did a weird contraction. Soon there was the sounds of her catching her breath. When that was all over with she looked at him finally, clearly surprised.

"Really..?" Her voice trailed off. She had never had a teacher before. But the whole reason she had entered the competition was because it was new.. maybe having someone to show her the ropes wouldn't be so bad. Just for a little bit. He clearly knew what he was doing after all. "I guess.. that would be okay. I'm.. not sure if I'm up to your standards, but I'm not weak." She offered him a shady smile that spoke of her confidence on that matter. Obviously she had been in a position to prove that in the past. "My pokemon have battled, but that is not their whole lives such as other Pokemon. They test their physical endurance and minds, and.. that's what makes them strong." Now she was sounding like a sappy novel, she quickly looked away.

"But yeah.. I'm sure you could.. teach me a thing or two." She smiled shyly to herself now.. that had sounded so wrong.. he knew what she meant.

"Oh, you shouldn't worry about standards or anything. Just focus on gaining experience in the world of League-style competition and competing against other trainers in general." He reassured the young woman as their meals were brought out. He couldn't resist her charm as her earnest nature was getting the best of him--even if he could tell that she wasn't taking everything he said seriously. "The best pokemon are those that are exposed to a number of different things. That's how you learn where they excel, and where they fall short." Gale mentioned, noticing that some of the other trainers were giving him looks, wondering why he and that young woman were together.

"Anyway, we can benchmark your aptitude as a trainer today if you like. There's plenty of places around here that are good for that, even a few vacant rooms to use for training purposes." This is where he would make or break his plan, as getting her alone would be the first step to introducing her to the other side of these League events. "As for your training, we'll begin right away! Meet me in Sapphire Hall, Room A. I'll be sure to have everything ready by this evening." He said, finished his meal and leaving the young woman to gird herself for their training session.

In the early evening, many trainers went out into the woods, caves, and tall grass near the exhibition halls to get in some last minute training for their pokemon. There were few people milling about Sapphire Hall, as it wasn't slated for use until the competitions were in full swing. Room A was used primarily for warm-up exercises and small presentations, so it had an assortment of folding chairs, tables, and even some floor mats for more involved exercise. Gale had taken the time to arrange things so as to create an area for the two of them to discuss her training, as well as the goals of her training as she acclimated to the world of competitive sports and contests involving pokemon. His jacket was hanging on the back of a nearby chair, while his shoes were sitting at the entrance to the room.

This was his own, private dojo, at least for the next few days. Hopefully, her training would require more space and amenities by that time. He could hardly wait, as he wanted to help her reach her potential as a trainer, and also sample her mind and body in the process.

Tallulah's eyes sparkled just slightly as their food was brought to them, she hadn't had a decent meal in she couldn't remember how long. This was another huge bonus to Gale liking the sound of his own voice. He could talk and she would be more than happy to eat and listen, it worked well for everyone involved! She grasped her fork and took her first bite but was careful to turn her eyes to Gale so he knew she was listening, even if she didn't have too much to say.

She nodded as he went on to give her a few more words of wisdom, forking another bite. Though he didn't say it he seemed to agree that joining the League was a good next step for her, she was glad for that if anything. At least he wasn't urging her to leave and try something easier, it made her feel as if she might actually have a chance. After all there must be others like her out there too. That thought made her feel a little more confident.

"Hm?" She spoke quickly around her food as he mentioned getting their training started. She wasn't sure she was all that prepared yet, she didn't have a place to rest or anything but it seemed he was gone in a flash. He was a nice guy, not many people would be that excited to help her..

Tallulah finished her meal, none the wiser about the looks she continued to receive even after Gale had left. One such curious male even approached her to make small talk, curious about what Gale had found in her. She didn't have all that much time to talk though, she had to meet with Gale!

Tallulah had just enough time to check her Pokemon in at the Pokemon center and find the correct hall before she was classified as late. She would have wanted to change clothes but there was simply no time for that. It wasn't long before she was pushing in the door with a fleeting smile. She was excited yet oh so nervous. She worked hard to raise her Pokemon, hopefully Gale would see that..

"Hey, Gale?" She called as she Entered.

The young man was surprisingly excited to have an opportunity to impart some wisdom onto another trainer, not to mention the other things he had in mind. Last time around, the League had provided ample opportunity for him to advance as a trainer, as well as a person, to quote something that Doctor Elder had told him during the competition. That being said, he was happy that guy was so busy with his other duties, as he was sure to see more of him as the competitions progressed. He heard Tallulah enter the room and from his seated position, he waved to the young woman.

"Come! Have a seat! And shoes off! We must always have respect for our training hall." He snickered to himself, as it was a line he always wanted to say. She hadn't changed, and while it wasn't something he was expecting, he wondered what other clothes she possessed. She made an interesting fashion statement at the very least, just uncommon enough to make a person take notice. He set his pokeballs to one side, plucking one from its harness and enlarging it.

"It's okay, come out, Gible." He said, a red beam arcing as a small, reptilian pokemon materialized. He stroked the pokemon's head, avoiding the notch on its fin as he regarded the young woman.

"This is my newest partner, and though he likely won't be seeing use in my event, I think he's a good example of where I am as a trainer. In regards to raising pokemon and how to use their capabilities." He noted, patting the creature on the back, allowing it to run about. "I want you to pick a pokemon of yours, and we'll discuss where you think it is now, and where you want it to be. That understanding, is key to making the best use of your pokemon I've found." He looked to the creature, which was wandering about the room, engaged in its environment.

"My Gible, for example, doesn't seem to be the sort that takes complex orders very well, so if I were a Coordinator, I'd have to put in a lot of work to get him ready for competition--not to mention that while he's getting points for cuteness now, he isn't exactly flashy enough to get the attention of the judges." He crossed his legs and peaked his fingertips. "So, I'll be focusing on raising him for battle. It's something the species is prone to do as they evolve, and I hope to hone his curiosity into a kind of battle awareness. After all, I doubt that he'll ever be the sort to follow anything more than simple, broad orders." He closed his eyes and smiled.

"Besides, I'm really excited to see what you can show me." He said, unaware of any other connotations that might have.

Tallulah smiled when Gale called her over, quickly removing her sandles and setting them to the side. "I'm sorry I'm late, I had a little trouble finding the hall." She whispered to him lowly as she moved through the hall and had a seat across from him.

It was right to business it seemed and she quickly watched as Gale lifted his pokeball and released the little Pokemon inside. A smile immediately lit up her face and she focused more on Gible than she did Gale. She outstretched her hand to him, urging him to approach her and to show him she was friendly. "Hi Gible, you're a cutie, huh?"

"Gible, the land shark. A dragon-ground Pokemon." She giggled softly. "Where did you find him? I've always wanted one.. He's so cute!"

Her gaze went to the belt around her wide hips. He wanted her to take a Pokemon out but she wasn't sure that was such a great idea.. "Not all of my Pokemon are inside Pokemon Gale." She warned him softly with an amused expression. "Maybe we should work on strategy and focus on Pokemon when we're outside.."

"Oh, well, just make sure it doesn't happen again. Our time together is a precious thing that is not to be wasted." He stroked an imaginary beard, like a wise master from an old martial arts movie. The complex where the League Championships were being held was a little daunting to navigate, and it seems to have only gotten bigger since the last time he was here.

"I found him when I stumbled into a cave system. It surprisingly runs under a road back where I'm from, up north." The up north he mentioned was the Sinnoh region, a place that was famous for its mysteries and legends about people and pokemon alike. "Though, I can point you to a few breeders, if you are interested." He nodded with self-assurance, while the young woman mentioned that many of her pokemon were not fit for the indoors.

"Ah, I hadn't considered that...well, we'll talk strategy then. Come on Gible, I'll let you out to play later, okay?" He said, returning the monster to its pokeball. As far as strategy goes..." He stood up and walked around the young woman, kneeling down behind her and squeezed her breasts together. "You have to think about a situation, and how you can use it." His hands noted the suppleness of her breasts, even through her clothes, applying firm pressure with his hands, and pulling her towards his chest. "You have to think about what your opponent seeks to gain, and whether or not you wish to give ground in the hopes of turning it around later, or decide if you want to face them head-to-head." He moved a hand to her face and guided her eyes to face him.

Gale wasn't always the smoothest guy, but he knew how to use his presence and his body language to full effect. "This is part of the training as well, as a trainer must know themselves if they wish to know their pokemon." He spoke with a learned air of authority on the matter as he forced a kiss out of the young woman, working his tongue into her mouth as he slipped his hands under her tank top, groping her breasts directly.

Tallulah waved softly at Gible as he was returned to his pokevall. She was anxious to see his other Pokemon but even more anxious to show him hers. She hoped he liked them, she had worked awfully hard to raise them...

Once Gible was put away she turned her attention back to Gale and listened intently. Strategy was probably a good thing to work on. She was not the most coordinated when it came to battles and in most cases she found her Pokemon knew better what to do than she did. But then he moved around her, groped at her supple chest. Tallulah's jaw dropped in surprise and she tensed up quite notably. No one had ever made a pass at her quite so strongly..

A deep and heavy flush took over her cheeks and she put a hand on one of his to try to pry him away from her breasts. That's when he pulled her back against his very firm and masculine chest.. She couldn't help but notice how good he smelled and he was of course attractive...

She pulled away from his kiss all of a sudden, shoving him back and falling to her side on the floor in the process. "Gale!" She exclaimed to him. "What the hell are you doing?" She leaned up on her elbows and began to stand..

She had some fight in her, that was for sure. Gale propped himself up, tracing his thumb across his lips as he looked over the young woman, his eyes still shining with a veneer of innocence. "It's like I said, you have to know yourself before you can even think about taking on the world when it comes to pokemon." He said, standing up and putting his hands on her shoulders, forcing her back to the floor. He had set the mats out as a consideration, as while using a bit of force to get what he wanted out of the young woman wasn't a concern, he didn't want root around on the bare floor.

He braced his arm across Tallulah's collar bone in an attempt to keep her steady, while using his free hand to pull her white skirt forward, pressing and rubbing two of his fingers against her womanhood through her underwear. Even if she was going to resist, it would be better to at least warm her up. "Where do you even get such a body? Everything about it is just driving me crazy..." He leaned forward and growled into her ear, licking the outer contour to tease and assert himself given their situation.

"I just want to eat you up Tallulah." He said, moving her legs apart and positioning himself over the young woman, using one leg to leverage his position. "You have serious potential as a trainer, and with those looks, you're really hard to resist." He caressed one of her legs, feeling the smoothness of her skin and the heat from the day on her, wondering what her next move would be. This too, was a sort of training for strategy, in Gale's own twisted sense of play.

Tallulah was no physical match for Gale, that became painfully clear when he pushed her right back to the floor in what seemed like an instant. He was on top of her just as quickly and it seemed his hold was absolute. The error of her ways dawned on her about that moment. No one was that interested in helping a stranger out, especially one who doubled as a competitor. Her hands pushed up instinctively in an attempt to push him away from her but Gale would not be moved so easily. He was a large, strong man which were ironically two of the qualities about him she found attractive. She suddenly wished she had shown him her Pokemon.

"Gale!" She tried to talk a little sense into him. "This is not the way to go about it! Get off of me, now!" But her cheeks were red with a hot flush and as he placed his two fingers to her womanhood he would find it was hot and even faintly wet. She struggled more when he put his fingers there. Her mind went briefly to her Pokemon but she decided Gale was something she needed to handle by herself.

"I thought you wanted to help me? This is not helping!" It was at that time that her hand came down on the side of his face in a fearsome smack that surprised even her.

"Oh? You say that but your body appears to be more honest." He continued to tease her flower, the heat and moisture being enough to excite the young man, as his member strained against his pants. When she slapped him, he saw stars for a moment, and though his hold did not slacken, it gave him pause. His felt his loins stir, and he wondered if there was something new he was discovering about himself while Tallulah insisted that what they were doing wasn't helping her.

"Wow, with that kind of assertive nature, you'll be a real force to reckon with in the world of pokemon." He said, as if what was happening now somehow related to being a trainer. "It's like I said, you need to know yourself if you wish to know others. This hold true in all things..." He released his grip on her, but would not move his body, looming over her, a large bulge pushing towards his belt-line. "We'll cover pokemon when I think you're ready. For now, we must focus on ourselves as trainers before we can be of any use to our companions." He shifted his body weight, allowing Tallulah some room to maneuver, only to turn it against her and turn her over so that she was on her knees, facing away from Gale.

In a few short moments, he had not only slid her panties down and lifted her skirt. He also took hold of her arms and folded them behind her back, had he expected this much spirit, he may have asked the Doctor for some of his equipment, but he had a very different way of going about this. The tingling sensation of her slap remained, and it felt as good as what he was going to do to her next. He roughly inserted himself into the young woman, arching her back and drawing her close to him as he pushed his penis deep into her womanhood. It was hot, tight, and faintly wet. More honest than her words, but not quite where she needed to be for this to be a proper learning experience.

"If it hurts, that should go away in time. Instead, focus on what your body is telling you. This is equal parts training and pleasure, and we aren't the only one's who are going about it like this. You'll see that in time, I'm sure..." He moved, sliding in and out of Tallulah, searching for her sensitive spots, while also wondering what else her body would be able to tell her.

The way he paused when she smacked him, she thought she might have gotten through to him but much to her dismay her recovered quickly and continued with the assault. She continued pushing up on him to try and dislodge him. His words seemed to fall on deaf ears. How she didn't see it coming she wasn't sure, but she would beat herself up for it later. Right now she had to focus on escaping Gale's desires.

"Gale!" She snapped at him somewhat loudly as he gave her enough leeway to flip her over onto her knees. The man must have been some kind of wrestling champion the way he through her around. "Please stop this! It has nothing to do with Pokemon! Ah!" Suddenly her skirt had been pushed up and her little cunt revealed. In a surprising turn of events her womanhood was shaved clean but it seemed to be shivering at its reveal. In fact Tallulah's whole body seemed to be shaking beneath him. Arms stuck behind her, there was no escaping... She was officially Gale's new catch..

"No!" She whimpered loudly as he wasted no time in piercing her to her deepest depths. She was hot and tight, but above all it was a virgin. Pain shot through her body as Gale's thick member pierced her virginity. It would show to him as just a trickle of blood began to slide its way down his manhood. Tears stained her eyes but she refused to let them run and shut her eyes. Her head hung, bracing as he begun his strokes inside of her.

"Gale.." She breathed to him quietly. "Bastard.." She was going to fuck his shit up when he let go of her.. And yet she found herself growing wet with his every stroke. "God.." Why did it feel good? He was forcing it on her.. Why was she liking it? But sue refused to voice those thoughts out loud.

Back
Top Bottom