Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need FxF (75% romance-25% smut) NOW HAVE KIK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubSchoolGirl

Planetoid
Hello there. Im reallly REALLY craving a FxF romance. I DO want some hot smutty scenes but for some reason id really like some romance.

Before I continue, Id like to say this:
I REALLY need you to be literate. Not only do I mean at LEATS one good meaty paragraph per post, i mean the grammar has to make sense as well. Im really sorry if you struggle with this but I cant play if I dont know what youre saying sometimes. I can understand typos from a phone (as i probably have a few because I am on a phone.)Im not expecting an english essay, just a basic understanding of whats going on. Sorry if I seem bitchy or rude. I honestly dont mean it that way.

On to the fun parts:

Themes (me on the right):
Princess/Servent
Popular highschool girl/outcast girl
Rich college student/troublemaker
Band member/non-fan

Im usually sub when it comes to anything sexual. If you are interested in any, or have ideas of your own feel free to pm me.

Now I have KiK! User name: I_Love_Dexter go there if you want a quickie smut rp or pm me here about it Male and female welcome!

RE: Need FxF (75% romance-25% smut)

mmm I love the princess servant idea. Like how the princess at first orders her around, making her do humiliating things because shes lower status, but through her service she grows to like her, even love her, because of her fierce devotion.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom