Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Five Nights at Freddy's Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
Okay...so, the game Five Nights at Freddy's didn't come out too long ago, but, while the game did scare the crap out of me, I couldn't help but think of a scenario more perverted. I doubted anyone would be interested in doing a roleplay with this, but I've come up with a different version of the game that I hope will get people interested in doing this kind of roleplay, but if you have you're own idea or version of the story, I'd love to share ideas with you. I will ask that if you are interested, I want my partners to be somewhat literate. A paragraph at least will be nice, but please no one liners. The the least I've written was a paragraph, but the most being four.

Anyway here's what I got: Once again, a new night guard has been hired to watch over things at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, having no clue of the nights ahead and honestly she didn't care. All the guard cared about was having a job that could let her keep her apartment until she could find something better. When it's closing time, her night at the pizzeria begins. Just like the guard in the game, there was a recorded message from the guard before her with the usual greeting and introduction, even telling her the dark past and creepy movements of the animatronics, but claimed there was nothing to worry about. Pretty much things go on just like it is in the game, creepy things happening, unusual sounds, and overall fear of the animatronics trying to get into the room with her, but this time when one, or more, of them manage to get into the room they decide to do something instead of stuffing her in a suit that'll cause a gruesome demise. Instead, they take advantage of the moment and use her for their pleasure and lust until the night is over. Being machines, naturally the guard has the time of her life, excited to come into work each night for the same pleasure and excitement until her week is up.

So, usually, the plots I come up with aren't smut focused, but this one will most likely be a smut more then plot, but if you're interested and can find a way to make it have more of a plot, I'll be excited to know. There are different ways to do this, like me having control of the female characters (i.e, the gaurd, Chica, or even genderbender versions of the male animatronics.) while you play the males, or have you play the gaurd and me the animatronics. It's up to you really on what direction we decide to take.

Anyway, please PM me if you're interested, I've really love to do this with someone. Thank you :)

sirix said:
Good luck with this Fem, sad i let our RPs die. She is a really great partner everyone.

Thank you for saying something so nice, and it's not your fault that our rps died, stuff happens sometimes :)

My curiousity is quite peaked at this idea XD. But the real question is.....Are you ready for Freddy? (Couldn't help it ;) )

that actually sounds really cool, like yes, the automatons tend to freak out and kill the night shift guards, but maybe this is the first time they hired a woman for the night shift, and even though she is freaked out the by the warnings and the fact that the automatons come to life, she does not yet know that they are coming to fuck her, not kill her. yet...

heck, maybe if she is living alone, this is in a strange way the kind of release she needs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom