Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Emilia Clarke: The Brotherly Cum Story! (Celebstars ft. Assume)

celebstars

Pulsar
"He is just in a meeting at the moment, He will not be long. He apologises and asks for you to go straight in to his office Miss Clarke." Said a woman who looked in her thirties. She wore a white coloured and sat a desk which covered the lower half of her body. Black coloured glasses rested on her nose and tucked behind her ears as did the long blonde locks of her hair.

"Thank you. Tell him he can take as long as he needs" Emilia spoke back with a smile. Running her soft hand through her hair she sighed and took a deep breath before turning the handle on a light coloured door which had 'Thomas Samuels' written on it.

The room was medium sized, it had no purpose in being big, although there was another door which Emilia didn't choose to open because she was polite. When the door swung open with her hand, she came to be on the other side of it and closed the opening before sitting down on a black leather sofa. It matched the leggings she wore which was the same colour and material. It stopped short of her ankle, allowing her milky flesh to be seen before beige heels came in to view. Above the waist, Emilia was wearing a fashionable white shirt which was sleeveless. It's button's were black, matching that of the leggings below. In her hands were her car keys and phone which was all she needed at the moment. The rest of her belongings were in her car parked outside.

Crossing one leg over the other, making her leggings become even more tight, Emilia looked around the office she hadn't been in for over a year. Her previous time was with her mother who was suffering with depression, even to this day over the fact her husband had left her for another woman.

Looking around the office, she saw a desk in front of her on the other side of the room. It had a office chair behind it, brown leather material and looked quite expensive. The desk was made of solid oak and must of took at least four men to lift in.

Checking her silver watch on her left wrist, Emilia waited for the man to enter.

The room was filled with laughter as Thomas and some of his colleagues, had their meeting. Usually during this time of the week they all would come together and just chat about how their careers were going. Some were therapist, some were doctors, while others were college professors teaching in the similar field. Thomas wore a black sweater with a white collar shirt that exposed at the top, he also had a black tie on as well. His grey slacks fit his legs firmly as he stood up from his chair. Raising his black sleeve up some he checked his gold watch. Sam realized instantly that he was going to be late for a client.

Giving his goodbyes to everyone, he quickly left the room as the meeting was being wrapped up. Heading downstairs he rushed towards his office. Which was on the second floor. The whole building was somewhat of a medical facility. On the second floor, was the therapist/psychologist area. Thomas Samuels, was the family therapist. He looked after and tended to people of all ages. Sometimes he would see entire families other times, like today, he would just see individuals.

Opening the door, he was somewhat surprised to see the famous Emilia Clarke. It had slip from his mind that she was his client. Though he wasn't going to let her know that. "Emilia! It's been a while. How's everything? I'm so sorry for being late..." He said heading over to his desk as he sat down. "Is everything going well with your mother?" He asked crossing his legs as he sat back into his chair. Emilia's family had been patients of his for quite some time. Mostly her mother, but Emilia herself had attended some of her mothers visits. Which was how he knew her.

Gazing at her, he noticed how sexy she looked. He stared down at her leggings for just a moment before reverting his eyes back up to hers. "So what brings you here today?" He asked, grabbing a gold covered pen from his desk as he opened up a blank note book to take some notes.

The wait wasn't long enough to make her frustrated and a smile came over her when she saw the man enter. "Don't worry about being late, I had nowhere to be anyway" she said in her British accent to the American man. Emilia took it upon herself to move her and her family to the states, it made better sense for her work and gave a fresh life to her younger brother and mother. As for her father, he had his own business to attend to so would be travelling back and forth.

"Yes thank you for asking. She is much better now after the treatment you gave her. I will always be grateful for it, was money well spent" she laughed, brushing some dark brown hair behind her ear. The fact this man cost nearly five hundred dollars and hour was something she still felt harsh about but if he made her mother better who was she to complain.

Emilia wasn't wearing much makeup today, although she had some eyeliner on to make her eyes stand out and her lips were thick with red lipstick making them appear brighter and seductive. After moving her hair behind her ear she rested both hands on in her lap whilst setting the car keys and her phone on the empty cushion by her side.

"I am here about a delicate situation. I just wanted your input on it. I trust you enough not to go to the media with it of course."

Putting her hands together, palm to palm, she pressed them in between her crossed legs and shrugged nervously. "I think my brother has a crush on me. Or fantasizes about me, I have seen pictures of myself in his room, in his trash of well....I think he ejaculates on them."

Thomas smiled brightly at the English star, she was quite the beauty and was also rather kind. Beside that she was a gold mine! Thomas had made a lot of money just by offering his services to her. So beside being a pretty face to look at, he was happy to have her wallet here as well. Listening to her as she started to speak he chuckled lightly.

"Of course not, I'll lose my license if I were to repeat what you said in this room." It was something that assured most celebrities no matter what they said or did, their therapist was someone that they could trust to hold onto their secrets. Placing his elbows onto the desk, he gazed at her as she started to tell him about the situation. Thomas' dark salt and pepper hair stood up in a nice hairstyle, it also managed to show off his age. Seeing that he was two years away from being middle age.

Suddenly though, his eyes widen when she mentioned her brother. "Oh wow, I see..." he said placing his notepad to the side. "Well, I won't say this is common...but it isn't unusual.." Tom said. "After all you are a successful woman, and quite the beauty.." he smiled. "Especially with you doing your television show, there were some nude scenes in it right? I bet some of his class mates have told him about that...so him hearing them call you things...maybe hot...attractive...it maybe came into his mind that you are...in a sexual way that is.." Thomas said sitting back in his chair.

"Also, when you used to come to me with your mother...she was having somewhat of a breakdown right? I'm guessing you were taking more care of him during that period?" He question her. "Maybe seeing that motherly side of you also made him develop some feelings for you as well, some sexual feelings..." Thomas said pausing to let her take in what he had just said.

After she had told him why she was there, Emilia looked at him constantly, wondering how he would react to such information. She wasn't sure if he was going to laugh, be angry or feel sick at the thought of a brother pining for his own sister. When he replied about it not being unusual, Emilia's lips pouted a tiny bit and her eyebrows almost grew thicker as they fell above her eyes in shock. "You mean things like this happen in general?"

The thought of high school kids looking at her nude in Game Of Thrones made her feel awkward but she passed comment on that to focus on the reason she was there. "So he sees me as a sexual being now? Not just an older sister? Is that normal?"

Her hands dug deeper between her legs near her knees. They were kept warm until they got a little swear so she held her upper leg at the knee which was on top of the other. "He also sees me as a mother figure? I don't see why that would make him do anything though. I could understand the nude scenes I have done. But looking after my mother?"

Thomas chuckled lightly shaking his head. "What is normal miss Clarke? For the serial killer, killing people is normal. It's all based on what's inside your head..." He said poking his finger at the side of his temple. "Just cause you don't agree with something, doesn't make...or rather doesn't change that persons view on what's normal for them. For your brother, maybe seeing you as a sexual being is normal..." Thomas said shrugging. After all he had no idea what was going on in her brother's head. All he could do is analyze what he thought was going on.

"You don't see why the mother figure would do anything? Well, it's basic instinct. Men want a wife or rather a mate that's motherly. It shows that..the mate would provide for the children.." He said explaining it to her. "What your brother is doing doesn't happen often, but yes it can happen. Anything can happen really." Running a hand against his hair he brushed a back a little bit.

"Though what your brother is doing now isn't harmful behavior. It can most certainly develop into something that may become harmful. He probably wouldn't harm you...but other women..he might become angry with. Seeing that no woman would ever, in his eyes be you...he could become frustrated and in turn...may take his frustration out on a poor innocent girl.."

"Your comparing him to the mind of what a serial killer thinks? Thomas?" She raised her eyebrows at him with a smile. "Interesting comparisons there." Emilia knew he wasn't actually comparing him to someone so horrible, she got his point. Listening to him explain about the mothering side of things did made sense. Everyone had some connection to their parents and would look to a partner with similar qualities.

"Can develop in to something harmful?" The actress interrupted with her English accent. She let him continue. "You think this could lead to him being violent against women in the future? With future girlfriends? Just because they aren't me?" The sister was getting a bit scared now for her younger sibling.

"He is sweet, kind, gentle, he could never harm anyone. I think you have that wrong there, no disrespect to your views."

Laughing, he raised his hands up. "None taken! I understand, after all you know him better than anyone. Though what people think and what they do are two different things. This fantasy he has about you, I'm ssure you would have never known of it if you hadn't seen your pictures right? No matter how a person acts or seems to be, you can never use that to determine how they will end up." Thomas said clearing his throat, as he sat up a little in chair.

"On the one hand you maybe be right!" he said clapping his hands together. "He could grow up normal, and realized that this fantasy he has of you can never come true, and just forget about it. But...." he said pausing. "On the other hand this fantasy of his can just continue to haunt him...if it's not tended to. So basically we can just leave him alone and hope that he just forgets about this...or we could do something..." Thomas said pausing again. He knew what he was about to say may be a little drastic but he decided to come out with it.

"You can always confront him. Though you will have to be sensitive about the subject. After all I'm sure he's embarrassed and doesn't know why he feels like this...if you start saying things like what he's doing is gross and that he needs help...it will only make things worse...but if you can sympathize with him...that could help him. Tell him, that you may not be able to be with him...as in marry him...but you could help...fore fill some of his fantasizes..."

"Well of course he could grow up normal. I am not immature enough to think of him as some freak. If he has a crush on me then so be it. I would be open enough with you to say I used to like my father growing up." Emilia was comfortable saying that seeing as he took the revelation of her brother so well. "I do think he could have a normal life, get a girlfriend and live a happy life. He wouldn't be threatening."

Her confidence was evident as she moved her hands from her knees and rest an arm on the arm of the sofa and let the other go to her iPhone to check it for any messages. The screen was blank and no notifications were showing so she put it screen down on the cushion by her keys. Emilia's legs remained crossed in those tight black leather leggings as she listened to him talk about what she could about it.

"I think confronting him would be awkward for the both of us. Plus may hurt him emotionally if I go and yell at him or speak to him about what he is doing."

His last few words lingered somewhat, almost as though time slowed down to make sure she fully grasped what he had said. "What do you mean fulfil his fantasies?" Her arms came back to her legs, she closed up, losing the confidence and scared as to what he was suggesting.

"You are free to think as you wish Miss Clarke. I'm only here to make suggestions and show you the paths that could be taken.." Thomas said with a nod, he wasn't forcing her to do what he was suggesting after all it was just that, a suggestion. "I agree with what you say, it may be awkward, but that's all on how you approach the situation. That's what I said you have to be sensitive about his feelings. Don't yell, but as I said before just sympathize with him. Say what you said to me, say that you used to like your father. Say that you're willing to help him." Thomas started to fix his sleeves some as he checked the time to see how long they had been talking. About an hour had passed.

When she mentioned fantasies he started to think maybe she was starting to break down a little bit. "Well, sexual fantasies. I'm not sure personally what he has fantasized about you, but I'm sure he has. Talk to him, tell you'll do something...maybe not full on sex, but something small. It will help him cope with things, and once he has a girlfriend...he will slowly not need you to do things any more." Thomas said firmly. "But that's all up to you..as you said before...he could turn out to be normal...right?"

"Not full on sex but something small? Like let him check my breasts out or something?" That was her idea of small and she didn't like his suggestion much. "This is what you recommend to your clients when you see them?" Sitting up, Emilia rested each elbow on each thigh with her hands together by her knees.

At that precise moment, her iPhone 6 notified her of a message, a little 'ding' sounded, making her attention drift from the therapist towards the cushion it rested on. Picking it up, her fingers grasped it and slid the phone open on the screen making the message appear.

"It is my brother. He wants me to bring him some food back." Emilia said, looking towards the therapist. At that precise moment she saw her brother as someone who was innocent, just a boy becoming a man and how his life might change if things got out of control. This thought prompted her to turn to the man and ask what he meant...specifically.

"What do you mean start small?"

Thomas shrugged "That's not for me to decided, it's between you and your brother. If you feel like that's something small then do what you wish." He informed her. "Is this what I recommend?" Thomas repeated raising his brow. "Miss Clarke, each of my clients have their own unique situation. I recommend what I think is best for each client, your situation is in the category of being something that is unusual, so I'm doing my best to asset and give my recommendation.." he said sternly. He felt as if she was doubting him, and even his methods.

Hearing as her Phone went off, he looked down and waited for her to check it. "I see, well we can wrap your session up now. This is also good, bring him back his favourite meal, and just spent time with him. You don't have to fulfill his fantasies if you don't want to, but it would be a step in helping him.." Thomas said subtly pushing her in the direction he wanted too.

"By starting small, all I meant was..that if you choose to fulfill or cater to his fantasies about you...just start small. See what he wants, you mentioned showing him your breast for example? Something like that. The most important thing is just to treat him like you would normally, don't make him think he's a freak...just have fun with it. After all you aren't hurting anyone by catering to his sexual needs? No one will know, and you would be making him happy. Don't you care about your brothers happiness? Just try to think how you would feel if you were in his shoes..it may be hard..but see it from his point of view." He asked.

Emilia listened to his last words and just stayed quiet. She didn't know what else to say, this was a lot to take in. Standing up, she grabbed her phone and keys and went to talk towards the door but realised she was being rude. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little taken aback by what you have suggested. I know it is in your profession to do what you feel is best to say. I appreciate that, thank you" Walking and heading to him, Emilia shook his hand and then went to the door, she turned the handle and closed the door behind her before waving to the receptionist.

On her way home, the actress pulled in to a parking lot and proceeded her way towards a Chinese restaurant. Ordering some food for herself and her brother, she waited patiently for the food and paid in cash. A few fans of the show she was in saw her and asked for a picture which she was happy to do.

Walking back to the car, her heels clapped against the ground and her leggings grew tight against the inside of her thighs. Her long brown hair waved over her shoulders and drops of rain splashed against her bare arms in the sleeveless shirt. "Urgh!" Pulling a disgusted face, she raced to her car quickly the best she could in her heels.

Thomas smiled and nodded as he shook her hand, he didn't really feel offended. He understood where she was coming from. "I know what you mean, it would be hard for anyone to take it easily. Just think it over, and judge for yourself what you think is best. Even if you don't decide to follow my method...would you at least keep a record of his behavior? Just in a small book, record his emotions..if he gets mad or something like that.." Thomas said as he waved her out of his office. He couldn't help but notice her leggings as they clung to her thighs, she had the body of a goddess.

Gulps of cum poured right onto a picture of Emilia. Daniel was having some fun, seeing that his sister and mother were both out. He wasn't sure where they went. They both said something about shopping, but they left at different times. Knowing his mother, she wouldn't be home until late. Emilia on the other hand would be home soon, which was why he texted her to bring him food. Cleaning his cock off with some tissues he got up, pulling up his white and blue pajama bottoms. Wearing a white shirt, the sixteen year old brushed back his dark brown hair.

"Man it's raining heavily outside.." he said staring out his window. "I hope sis..will be okay.." he said crumpling up her cum covered picture as he threw it into the trash. Daniel didn't feel any remorse, or sickness about what he was doing. He had always loved his sister, and it seemed that loved grew into something more as he did. Sitting on his bed, he decided to wait for her in his room as he turned on the telly.

Once she arrived home, Emilia parked her car outside the apartment and which had cost her a lot of money. Running in to the building she was soaked in rain water and her bra was visible under her shirt without her knowing. At the front door, her keys unlocked the opening before she stepped inside. "I got your food!" She shouted, heading straight in to the kitchen and placing the bags up on to the kitchen counter.

Pulling some hair behind her ears which was a habit of hers the actress got some plates and dished out the food. Hers had chicken, noodles and some rice and it smelt great. Emilia got her brother his usual and spread it out for him on to the plain plate.

Taking both objects in to the living room the sister sat down with hers and rested her brother's on the small coffee table.

Daniel was enjoying himself as he watched a old rerun of community. A show that he really enjoyed. Suddenly he listened as he heard his sister calling for him. Just hearing her voice made his heart skip a beat. Getting up from his bed, he rushed downstairs. Hunger started to set in his stomach. As he reached the bottom step, he dashed into the kitchen. "Emilia!" he said greeting his sister with a huge smile, his eyes roamed over her body. Instantly he saw that she got wet in the rain. More importantly he noticed her visible bra that was sticking out at him. Luckily he had took care of some of his sexual needs, if he hadn't it would have been hard not to have a boner right in front of her.

Though he wasn't becoming erected, it didn't stop him from looking. "I see you got wet.." he said reverting his eyes to the food she had just bought for him. Ever so often he would flick his gaze towards her chest. Daniel watched and followed her straight into the living room. It was almost like she was his mother the way she had dipped out his food.

"Thank you sis.." He said with a big smile, as he began to eat. "So how was shopping? You didn't buy anything?" He said noticing that she had came back with just food.

Emilia ignored all of his sentences and words, things like 'I see you got wet' just went in one ear and out of the other. Sitting on the sofa with her back against the cushion the sister held her plate with one hand and used the other to hold the fork to which she used to pick up her food.

"Huh?" She replied, looking at her brother and couldn't help imagining him jerking off to her pictures. Shaking her head she brought herself back to reality. "Oh no, no, I didn't go shopping, I went somewhere else, spoke to someone about something" yawning she continued to eat and ask her brother "can you put something on the TV?"

Crossing her legs once more like in the therapist's office, Emilia used her feet to kick off her heels and reveal her bare feet. "Sss" she hissed, leaning down to rub one which seemed sore. "Damn heels, not sure why I where these, give nothing but pain." Dropping her plate on to the coffee table she stood up and was about to head out the living room. Her feet pressed against the wooden flooring which was cold and helped her feet so she thought. "I'm going to take a bath, soak my feet."

Most of what she said went over his head, all he could focus on was hearing her say she was speaking to someone. "Someone? Who? Who was it? Was it a guy..? I mean, was it a director or something?" he said acting a bit defensive, it was obvious he was a little jealous. Or at least concerned that she had found someone and didn't tell him. Quickly shaking it off, he grabbed the remote feeling a bit embarrassed about his behavior. He turned on Community, the episode that he was watching in his room was still going on.

"I never got why any woman wore heels.." he said looking down at her bare feet. He didn't really have much of a foot fetish, but he enjoyed seeing his sisters feet. They were nice and small. Finishing some of his chicken, he placed his plate right next to his sister as he got up right after her.

"Here...I'll rub your feet.." he smiled grabbing and tugging onto her hand like a child would to his mother. His grip turned rather strong as he pulled her back onto the sofa. "Just relax..." he assured her, not giving her much of a choice as he stood in front of her, getting down to his knees as he took in one of her feet and began to rub it.

As she went to walk away, Emilia found her hand grabbed by her brother's. "What are you doing?" She asked as he mentioned he would rub her feet. Feeling a little insecure about it, she reluctantly agreed, not that she has much choice as he pulled her back down on to the leather sofa. With her back up straight, she watched him get down on to his knees and begin to rub her bare feet. Her toe nails were kept clean and tidy and her feet looked rather cute given she was rather small.

However, the woman still couldn't understand what he brother was doing with her pictures or rather why. Should she say something now?

"Daniel, I think we need to talk about something" Emilia said, watching his hands run up and down the soles of her feet as well as between her toes. "It may be a bit awkward for you to talk about, but I want your honesty OK?" The sister asked.

"I know you have pictures of me, that you masturbate on them. Can I ask why?"

Daniel started to rub in between her toes. Her feet were soft and tender, he very much enjoyed the feel of her skin. Her brother was in his own world, somewhat as he began to pamper her feet. It wasn't until she mention that they needed to talk that he somewhat made a reply. "Huh? What is it?" he said gazing at her feet, before looking up at her. "A bit awkward?" He said squinting his face a bit in confusion. At that moment, he had no idea what she could possibly be referring too.

When she finally mentioned the pictures, his hands instantly released his hold onto her foot dropping it on the floor. Shaking his head, he got up and went over to the couch right next to her to sit down. "Masturbate...to your pictures?" he said trying to keep a level head. He didn't know what she saw, or how long she knew about this, but he was going to try and weasel his way out of it. "I don't know what you're talking about...why would I do that? That's disgusting..." he said softly.

"Is this some kind of joke?" he said with some hesitation in his voice. It was obvious that he was lying. "I don't know why you would bring something like this up..." he said looking away from her.

Watching him drop her feet to the floor, Emilia seemed to think he had taken offence and would wonder off to his room but sat by her side instead. His denying of her allegations made things more tense and awkward for her, what did she do now? Forget about it? Go to his room and find any evidence of it?

Turning to face him, she spun on her butt cheeks, her leather leggings tightly rubbing against the leather sofa. Bringing her feet up on to the couch, Emilia crossed her legs like she was a school girl sitting on the carpet in kindergarten. Her groin was open although covered with clothing.

"This isn't a joke, I know it is true" she said calmly, taking her hands and going to take his, holding them. "Be a grown up, be honest with me, I am not mad am I? I just want to talk about it? I know it is awkward, but we need to be open with one another ok?"

Daniel watched as she took and held onto his hands. She was treating him like a child, but it was reasonable seeing that he was acting like one. Taking a deep breath, he decided to come out with it. Squeezing her hand, he nodded. It was hard for him to admit. "Okay...we can talk about it.." His eyes moved over as he gazed at her crotch, seeing the tight leather material hug her. Looking up at her he had a serious look to himself. "I have been masturbating to your pictures.." he said owning up to it.

Releasing his hand from her, he turned, placing one of his legs onto the couch as he faced her. "I don't know why, it just happened. I still saw you as my sister, but I just didn't think it was wrong. After all I'm not hurting you. You weren't suppose to find out either.." he told her being completely honest. Daniel remained silent for a little bit, he wasn't sure what to say.

"You said you weren't mad?" he said recalling what she said, that was quite surprising to him, he wondered what was going on in her head. "So if you aren't mad, what are you? What do you have to say about the situation? Do you think I'm sick? I need help? Do you want me to stop?" he said firmly, as lighting cracked and flickered outside.

The conversation was good, he was opening up, being honest with her. The fact he actually stated what he was doing didn't surprise her as she already knew. However, Emilia did notice the gaze and quick look of his eye sight to her crotch which made things uncomfortable for her.

When their hands fell apart and retreated back, Emilia's fell in her lap, covering her leather covered crotch and she looked out the window to see the storming rain. The lighting and roar of thunder scared her, making her jump inside.

Turning back to her brother, he asked questions which she didn't know how to answer. This was fast becoming awkward now and she had to think back to what the therapist had said. Not to make him feel like a freak or uncomfortable.

"I don't think you are a freak, you can carry on if you want to, but I have to ask you something." It all came down to this question.

"Have you ever thought of hurting anyone?" Now she would know if the therapist was right or not.

Daniel was so happy, and more so relief that he didn't even noticed as his sister placed a hand onto her crotch to cover herself. It was like a weight was lifted off of his chest, she didn't care! It seemed to good to be true almost like a dream. Part of him wondered why she felt that way, though he didn't want to push her any farther.

Hearing the roar of thunder and lighting, Daniel merely turned his head to look out the windows to see the somewhat dark and gloomy scenery outside. The wind was blowing quite a bit. "You have to ask me something?" he said suddenly turning to her hearing her finally statement before her question.

The question actually made him laugh. "What?! What kind of question is that? Of course not..." he said suddenly pausing, his smile soon fading, as he thought about some moments in his past. "Well...I mean, I have thought of hurting some people...but it's natural!" he tried to make an excuse for it. "It's not like I would ever actually hurt them. In those moments I was just filled with rage. I'm sure you've been like that sis? Y'know if someone said something about you, bumped into you, or something like that. You'll feel mad, and may have thoughts about hurting them...but you won't do it.." At this point it seemed as if he was trying to convince her, that those thoughts could happen to anyone.

"I'm not sure how this relates to, the previous conversation were we having?" Daniel said confused about how she went from talking about him masturbating on photo's of her, to him thinking about hurting people.

When he said he had thought of hurting people, it was like a dagger had pierced her heart, the therapist was right, maybe she would have to do something to stop this. But listening to him talk on, she soon realised that maybe she didn't have to. She had thoughts like that before, people who made her angry and of course she wanted to hurt them. Wasn't it just human nature?

"I get like that to, yeah your right" she smiled, "I guess I was just thinking you would do some stuff, force some girls in to things. But I know you wouldn't" Leaning in, she folded her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"The last thing I want is you going to prison and ruining your life. I would have done anything to stop that. I spoke to a therapist today and he said you might have thoughts of hurting people. I knew you didn't. Your a good kid, a good brother" she said all this with her mouth close to his ear with her perfume seemingly being able to be smelt by his nose and with her hair smoothly resting on his forehead.

Back
Top Bottom