Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looks like we're caught [the fill-in X NeoRulez]

the fill-in

Super-Earth
Anju sighed on the way to the toilet. She had waited for the teacher to help her with her work before finding out that he had already went home. "This sucks... if I had known earlier, I wouldn't have needed to wait for so long just to be stood up like this." She grumbled, upset and irritated that the meeting was cancelled. It wasn't that she was failing or anything, she just missed a few days due to having to help her parents with the work for a few days. Now that thing was over, she can spend time on her studies. But as it was repeated a few times, she couldn't meet with her teacher. As she had approached the toilet, she had heard some voices inside. "Are you sure we can do it here? I don't think I'm ready for this... And this place is even more dangerous." said one of them. That voice didn't sound familiar, but one thing's for sure. That was a guy's voice! 'Don't tell me... right here!? The nerve of them... going to have sex in the toilet without me even having a boyfriend!? Unforgivable!' She thought to herself, enraged. In this way, she's like one of those guys that tends to be jealous of couples and wishes to be in one. Still having that raging fire in her heart, she kicked the door open. She couldn't believe her eyes. It was... a guy that was bending to a... girl? Is that a dildo? "We're caught!" shouted the guy, getting fairly anxious and started tearing up from nervousness.

(added image links)

index.php

"Is that so?" The girl asked, tilting her head to the side innocently. Great, just when she was getting into the mood too. It would have been eventful if this girl — whoever she is — hadn't show up uncalled for and ruined the mood. "You're such buzz kill, do you mind we sort of in middle of something?' She was going to let off steam whether or not of other like. It didn't matter where they were, she'd plan on continuing even of this girl is here.

"Sekai, let's go, it's not worth getting trouble over!' The boy rtried reasoning with the turquoise haired girl.

"No, Kaji, I have been waiting day for this! No peeping Tom isn't going to stop me so let's finish we left off!" Sekai retorted, indignantly. Once her mind is made up, there's no way of changing it.

Anju had something awaken in her. Usually, a person would be disgusted at the sight of this. But she was intrigued. curious to know what was happening next. She gulped and approached them slowly, getting a better look at the scene. "Hey... that's a strap-on, right? Never seen an actual one." "...huh?" Kaji asked, unsure of what he had heard from the short-haired girl. "I asked if that was a strap-on. I mean, it looks so natural. So real..."

(still can't see the pic. if you want to use img tags, do
otherwise, just use the url=/url tags. add brackets there btw)

"No, it is not a strap on, genius! It's an penis? Have you ever heard of one?" Sekai retorted, bluntly. She didn't understand this girl one bit. Has she ever even see a penis for? Sounds ridiculous. Funny too. The turquoise haired girl couldn't help but want to wondered if this girl has ever had sex.

"You never seen a....!" Kaji couldn't believe his ears. Was she kidding. In all actuality, that seems completely weird. She must be one of those girls — you know get married than have said. Or so that is what he believed so far.

"EEEEEEHHHHHH!?!?!?" The short-haired girl shouted in shock. How could a girl have a penis!? That's just not possible! "O-Of course I have seen one! I've seen this guy's!" She said to the Sekai girl, pointing at her naked partner's dick. She continued her retort, "It's just that I've never seen a girl with one!" "Well, that's because she's a specia- H-hold on Sekai, I-I said I'm not ready for this kind of play! W-we can do it in my house!"

Back
Top Bottom