Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa and Trap Fun [Futa/Trap x F/M/Futa/Trap]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatothertwo

Planetoid
I am a female seeking only other females to play female or futa (sometimes male) characters. I am interested in story and smut and some stories may be more of one than the other. I have a few ideas for now and I will try to keep this updated but if you have any of your own ideas you would like to try out just PM me.

I would prefer to RP here either with PMs or on a thread.

[Currently Craving]
I am really interested in playing a sub to a futa or female character as either a futa or male - anything involving this would get me immediately interested.

[Likes]
Anal / Assplay
Small breasts
Femdom
Cross dressing
Clothing

[Dislikes]
Toilet play

--- Plots ---

[A Good Show] (MxM, Trap, Blackmail)
A young boy (MC) dresses up as a trap at night and puts on cam shows on the internet to make some extra money to help his family. One night a boy from his school (YC) is watching and recognizes him for who he really is. YC then blackmails MC to be his personal trap, so he can only put on his show in private for YC but YC takes care of him in return by paying him what he would have earned, taking him out and treating him well - but he has to be a trap all the time.

[A Futa's World] (Trap, Futa)
In a world where futas are the most sexually desired by both males and females, two young boys struggle to find anyone interested in them because even though they are traps and dress as girls they are not the same as a futa. One day they meet each other and decide to try and help each other out but they become close to each other instead.

[Secret Incest] (Trap, Incest, Deception/Domination)
A young trap, MC, dressed as a girl meets YC in a dark, erotic environment such as a night club, sex party or glory hole. They have no idea who each other are, their first time together the traps secret is not revealed as he simply performs oral on YC. When they wake up together the trap gets a good look at YC for the first time and realizes they are related. YC doesn't recognize the trap because he is still dressed up. The trap quickly leaves in shock but later becomes excited by the event and tries to reconnect with YC.

[Hidden Secret] (Futa, Trap, Domination)
A futa attends a female school where she has to keep her secret. She makes friends with a new student who also has a secret - 'she' is really a male pretending to be a girl to attend the school. One of the female teachers finds out their secret and has fun forcing them to do whatever she wants while she watches and participates.

[Sisters Playtoy] (Incest, Domincation, Cross dressing)
(MC will be the older sibling and can be male or futa) After their mother dies two siblings father leaves the oldest child in charge of most of the home care as well as taking care their younger sister. The sister manipulates this situation and her position as 'daddys little girl' to force her older sibling to do whatever she wants - dressing them up and parading them around in public and forcing them to do whatever she desires in private.

Threesome Gone Wrong (Domination, Forced Bi)
MC had always wanted to have a threesome with his wife. Eventually he gets his wish and he can't believe his luck, thinking it must be too good to be true. Of course it is, it turns out she has set up a threesome with another guy. She leads her husband in slowly but eventually it leads to the other guy sticking his much larger cock up the husbands ass while the wife encourages him to keep going. Even though it completely strips him of what he sees as his manhood, his wife keeps setting up new arrangements like this, each time pushing her husband further out of him comfort zone, making him dress up in sexy lingerie for their dates, take on multiple guys at once and even further.

I will add more ideas as they come to me - feel free to PM me any of your own.

RE: Futa Fun

Would you be interested in a RP with Futa x M? Never see that in list of futa RPs =/

RE: Futa Fun

Can discuss one together? I don't do it often so yaaa...

Have skype, aim, or yim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom