Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TABOO! - FxM - Incestuous Plot's Inside! {UPDATED 3/7/16}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcleo

Super-Earth

TEXT
TEXT

TEXT
Banner_New_Tr4_zpshfhacivk.png
TEXT

C O M E O N E C O M E A L L !

WELL HELLO THERE EVERYONE! I WOULD LIKE TO START OFF WITH MY OOC WISHLIST...I'M NOT TO PICKY THOUGH SO DON'T WORRY!​

• I prefer to RP in PM's here on the site (It is easier for me to monitor, although I can be persuaded onto Skype should the plot be good enough!)
  • Paragraph's are a must. There doesn't need to be an entire novel exchanged each time though, seeing as I often times find it hard to keep up with those people and are more concerned with matching their length than the actual RP. Basically I will return what you give, the more detail you put into a few paragraphs, you shall get the same from me.
  • I love detail. Plain and simple there.
  • No gore, vore, or anything toilet play. I would like to say I'll try anything once, but nothing too gross yeah? Please and thank you. (My Flist is at the bottom, please respect my NO's!)

NOW ONTO THE IC WISHLIST!

• I know that not everyone is into this type of plot, but it's something I can't help but crave. I love the idea of sneaking around and even feeling guilty about ones actions/feelings in this kind of setting and would love to try it out with some of you guys!
  • I love plot, but if you prefer pure smut, I am willing to comply. But please make the smut have some sort of back story at least so it makes some sense.
  • If you are interested, please drop me a message and we will work something out.
  • As for the pairings that I like, here they are:

IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT PLAY THE OLDER FEMALE TO YOUR YOUNGER MALE CHARACTER! IF YOU ASK, IT SHALL BE TURNED DOWN!​

More *'s? More craving!

Father x Daughter *****
Uncle x Niece ****
Brother x Sister **
Cousin x Cousin * (Must have good plot!)

C A N I C A L L Y O U D A D D Y ?

LET'S MOVE ONTO THE KINKS SHALL WE?

Everyone's favorite part!

• Listed below will be a variety of kinks I would like to see incorporated into our plots should we start a thread together.
  • By no means should you feel compelled to include each and every one into our story, because honestly? If even one of these are thrown in, I'll be happy!
  • My F-list is at the bottom, but here these are for a quick overview!:

Double Penetration
Secret Relationship (Beings forced to sneak around)
Risk of Pregnancy
Sexy Clothing (Stockings, Short skirts etc)
Ageplay
Group Sex
Public Setting (With a risk of getting caught)
Creampie

IF YOU'VE GOTTEN THIS FAR AND DECIDED THIS ISN'T THE KIND OF THING FOR YOU? I HAVE GOOD NEWS:

CLICK HERE FOR MY FANDOM RP REQUEST THREAD!

OR CLICK HERE FOR MY TEACHER/STUDENT RP REQUEST THREAD!

Hopefully we can figure something out to make us both happy!​

TEXT
Banner_New_Tr3_zpsg71mqylt.png
TEXT

TEXT
Banner_New_Tr5_zpsrdae3lbh.png
TEXT

A N D T H E P L O T T H I C K E N S !

WHILE USUALLY I LIKE TO COME UP WITH UNIQUE PLOTS WITH EACH OF MY PARTNERS, I SHALL NOW LIST A FEW BASIC IDEAS TO GET THE BALL ROLLING!​

MC = My Character || YC = Your Character

DADDY'S LITTLE PRINCESS: Father/Daughter Pairing

• With YC's wife suddenly uninterested in (or to busy for) sex, his thoughts begin to roam - and as much as he tries to stop them, they settle upon MC. Whether or not MC is ALREADY a daddy's girl is up for discussion, but soon he is unable to help himself and begins to make advances towards his own daughter. Perhaps it takes some time, but MC becomes as willing as he is - and the affair begins.

I AM TO MISBEHAVE: Uncle/Niece Pairing

• Having been acting out more than usual, MC's parents have decided to send her away to teach her a lesson. And due to YC's past (Army/Military etc), he seems like the perfect person to send her to. At first she continues to rebel, which only causes him to put his foot down harder. Though what will happen once she realizes she likes being ordered around like that? Will her behavior improve, or worsen on purpose? That's up to you!

CO-ED GETAWAY: Brother/Sister Pairing

• Now old enough to start thinking about college, MC wishes to visit YC's school to see if she likes it. Everything is packed into the car for the long drive, and soon enough MC finds herself at YC's dorm room door. Though she has no real interest in the classes his school offers, instead she wants him to show her the best parties. Complying with her wishes, they mingle upon Greek Row. With the alcohol flowing, the the music blaring, the siblings soon lose sight of their relationship and take things further than they should have. But will they regret it when waking up naked in his bed come morning?

LIKE I SAID ABOVE, IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN AND IT'S NOT ON THE LIST, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOMED TO ASK.

JUST SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! AND PLEASE! COME WITH SOME KIND OF PLOT IDEA WRITTEN FOR ME TO SEE, I AM MUCH MORE INCLINED TO REPLY BACK WHEN YOU HAVE PUT SOMETHING ON THE TABLE FOR ME. <3

[td]
[/td]

TEXT
TEXT

RE: Taboo - Father/daughter, brother/sister - F seeking M

maybe a younger sister x older brother(both virgin,and probable shaven) live alone together, and find out they both want each other after a breakup(possible because they don't want sex)... that leads to no condom(risk of pregnancy) sex, all over the house.

if you're interested pm me some of your idea's for this.

Love your taboos....and I am glad you are open to pregnancy.....anotherchance2 on Yahoo

bump! <3

bump.

bumpppp

You shouldn't bump so much your gonna get untroubled I don't care cause I think it's a stupid rule but some people on here get upset, just don't want to see you get in trouble :)

bump!

I'm very interested, so have Sent you a PM

bump!

Hi Tcloe,

Keen to get a Daddy/daughter role going with you if you're stil looking. New to the site but comfortable with forum play or on messenger.

night time bump <3

bump!

Sorry if I was too eager during our RP. Would love to pick it up where we left off if you are amenable to it. :)

bump!

bump!

home for the night bump :)

bump for the night :D

bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.