Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mothering a Son (Celebstars & As Day Fades)

celebstars

Pulsar
Gwyneth was a very busy woman which was understandable given she was a Hollywood movie star. Today she was promoting a new movie she had been filming over the past year. The morning started with a radio show and the early afternoon a talk show but throughout the day so far, Gwyneth could only think of one thing.

Two days ago she caught her son using her panties. Rubbing them against his groin to be polite. The sight completely freaked her out and made her feel awkward and weird towards him which he had picked up. There was obviously a problem and the blonde mother didn't know who to turn to or speak to.

Ringing up a therapist who seemed to speak to a lot of actors and actresses, Gwyneth booked an appointment which was late this afternoon at 4pm.

Scrapping some of her promotional work, the mother who was dressed in an orange dress with stylish beige heels started to make her way to the office of the therapist.

After an hour's drive, coming straight from a show, she parked her silver Mercedes and got out of the car before heading in to the building. Checking in with a receptionist and taking a seat, the wait began to be called.

RE: Mothering a Son (Celbstars & As Day Fades)

The wait wouldn't be very long, maybe five minutes at most. By 3:58 the receptionist received a quick message on an intercom and she looked up, smiling calmly, giving the A-Lister a simple, "You may go inside whenever you're ready."

After turning and going through a short hallway, the name on the door read, 'Dr. Judith Barker,' a name that had really started to gain some traction in Hollywood as it was passed from star to star, but which was still mostly underground. Her methods and ideology were often spoken of as controversial but effective if you went with them, and at the very least a curious, different sort of approach if you listened but didn't. Very few clientele had ill to speak, and even those that did would admit that whatever issue they'd gone to her with never made it to the trashy tabloid magazines, like many conversations with 'professionals' for the social elite often led to.

The door was a simple dark wood, nothing fancy to it beyond that; upon opening it, stepping inside, the office inside was chic, stylish, fancy without being overpowering. The standards were there; there was a desk of course, sleek black, with a pillowy white couch designed for one person to lounge on comfortably set to the side, at an angle. The area around the couch had a lot of white, from the area rug to the glass table to the cool beige of the walls and the open window that let out to a garden that provided both comfort and privacy. The doctor's side had a mixture of that same warmth and comfort and a more professional feng shui, setting the tone without overpowering the comfort that a patient should feel.

The woman that would greet Gwyneth, Judith, was a mid-to-late forties therapist, having probably four to six years on her. She had long mousy brown hair that set about her shoulders, staying straight until curling slightly at its ends, blue eyes, a light beige skirt suit that went well with the walls, and a light blue collared shirt underneath. "Hello," she said with a smile, reaching out a hand with a wooden bangle at her wrist. "I'm Dr.Barker. Feel free to take a seat wherever you feel most comfortable and tell me what brought you here today."

Gwyneth walked in to the office after giving the door a soft knock with her hand. Upon entering she saw the stylish looking office and smiled warmly at the woman behind the desk. Walking over to her, she shook her hand politely and replied with a simple "hello" before going over to the couch and sitting down. Crossing her right leg over the leg, her dress rode up a little, showing more thigh. A black leather bag which she had on her shoulder was rested at the side of the chair on the shining wooden floor which looked like it had been varnished not to long ago.

"I'm here today because I found something out. Something with in my family." Looking down at her wrist, she started to play with her gold slim watch, twisting it around her arm. Her mind was preoccupied and she clearly felt uneasy talking about it. Smiling and grinning out of nervousness she looked up and eyed the therapist, admiring her hair.

"To be precise, I am talking about my son. I caught him using my underwear. Not wearing them, but using them to rub against" Gwyneth looked at the woman to see her response. God knows what she thought when she heard it the mother thought. She could only wait for her reply.

She paid close attention the blonde; from the moment Gwyneth had walked into the room she was working. Judith - Dr.Barker - took note of everything, from the little uncomfortable smile to the breaks in speech to the woman's body language. By this time she was sitting herself, but on the far chair rather than behind her desk, and listened intently, her face as clear and calm as it could be. One leg rose up, crossing over the other, and her hands came together at its front, clasping her touch together at the front of her knee.

"Well, that's certainly jarring," she said with a little chuckle and a just as light smile. Hopefully that helped a relaxed tone to this some. "And your son is...a teenager, I would assume? I mean, not that it matters, but to understand where he is at hormonally right now would allow the best diagnosis - though really, I would think a discovery like that equally unsettling no matter what the age," she said with another brief laugh.

Her brown eyes were set upon the woman as her head tilted lightly. Where she sat Gwyneth was right in the sunlight, the sun shining through the large side window, and it did the woman favors her beauty certainly didn't even need. "How do you feel about that," she asked after a thoughtful moment. "After the moment passed. If you take the awkward discovery and set it aside, what does it make you feel? Does he know that you know? Can you tell me a bit more about him - what his life is like, how he is as a person, how your relationship together is?"

There was an awkwardness about the actress for the moment, that brief time between saying what she said and the response of the woman she was talking to.

The chuckle did nothing but make her a little more intimidated by the fact this woman now knew something about her personal life. That trust of confidentiality was being tested but that uneasiness soon faded as she spoke on about her son. "He is a teenager, he is fifteen to be precise." Gwyneth did laugh herself, not openly but a small chuckle downward looking at her hands. "Yes, it was quote unsettling. I am glad you understand that."

"He doesn't know that I know. I wouldn't think it would be best if he did, would probably embarrass him and myself. Create something awkward between us. I feel weird by it, like he likes me or something" a weak smile appeared across her pink lips. "He is a good boy, has friends, is outgoing. I haven't seen him around to many girls though. Our relationship is good, great, although I have been distant towards him since I found out what he had done."

"Do you have cases of this Dr Barker?" Gwyneth spoke, looking at her and using her hands to pull her dress down her legs more. The watch she wore reflected the sunlight and beamed it across the wall. "Also, is this something I should tell my husband about? Get him to talk to our son?"

Back
Top Bottom