Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eric's Slave

sballjlb23

Star
It was friday night and it was Bella's 25th birthday. Her friends decided to have an all out party for her at a club. They had spent a few hours partying and having fun. She was dancing with all of her friends and watching them get wasted, she didnt' quite drink as much as them.

The club was only a few blocks from her house so after sending her friends a cab ride home, she decided to walk. It was very dark and foggy and about 2am when she finally headed home. She hated being out this late cause every little noise would make her jump, and of course since she was by herself she her noises nonstop. She turned back at a noise and thought she saw someone there but she continued to walk home going at a little faster pace.

Eric, a 25 year old man, grabbed Bella, and took her home with him.

He opened the door to his house, and explained "You are now my slave. I own you, and you will obey me or suffer the consequences. From now on, you will refer to me as your Master."

He stripped her completely, before doing the same to himself. His cock wasn't hard yet, and he said "I want you seduce me."

She walked over to him partly scared and partly a little turned on she had to admit it. She straddled his waist and rubbed her pussy against the head of his dick. Hell she might as well go as far as she wanted to do her best.

She leaned over and put her boobs against his mouth her hard nipples poking at his mouth.

He said "Oh.. You're good at this.", and instantly, his member was hard. He the ordered, "Suck my cock."

She climbed down off of him and got down on her knees taking his cock into her mouth and rubbing her tongue all over it. She sucked him down her throat deepthroating him nearly choking herself but quickly regained herself and continued to deepthroat him.

He came inside her mouth, and told her "Swallow it."

He then slowly pulled away from her, then began slowly feeling her tits, pussy, and ass. He said "You are so sexy. Ooh. Yes!"

"Thank you Master" She let out a little moan as he rubbed all over her body pleased that he liked what he was seeing.

He then grabbed some rope, a pair of handcuffs, and a ball gag, and soon, his new slave was completely at his mercy, and he groped her tits, spanked her ass, and fingered her pussy. He then said "Your pussy is wet. God, you're such a good bitch!"

She mumbled into the ball gag and tried to push into his fingers. She was squirming against his touch.

He took all of the rope, the ballgag, and the handcuffs, sat down on his bed, and told her "Sit on my cock."

She got up and moved in front of him "Yes Master" She climbed on his lap pushing his cock into her wet pussy.

He gently fucked her, and made out with her. He came once or twice when he was deeper inside her, and stuck his tongue into her mouth.

She kissed him back deeper as if he was more than a master. Her tongue moved all over his as he gently fucked her.

He paused, and asked her "Would you be my bride? You'll be free again if you marry me.", before cumming again.

He said "Great. Now tell me when you want me to go faster or harder.", still gently fucking her, feeling her body.

He went harder, and came a little, then suckling her tits.

He decided to fuck her faster, and let out a massive amount of cum.

Back
Top Bottom