Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Violets Desires: Female Looking For Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletRose

Star
Violets Desires
I am 23 years old, engaged and a mother. I role play in my spare time, which being a stay at home mom I tend to have a bit of. I have been roleplaying for eight plus years now, and I enjoy it very much!

What I'm looking for:
I am looking for someone that will enjoy the story and not bail within the first few pages. I love detail and love watching the characters develop. I hope to find someone who enjoys romance mixed in with some kinky roughness. Normally I can give 2-4 good paragraphs, so I expect something close. I can only Give you what you give me. Detail is a must, don't just give me dialog. If you are interested in anything you see below, or have ideas of your own please PM me.

Let's move on. If you find anything the catches your eye, AGAIN please pm me and do not post here. I like to keep my thread clean of clutter. If there is anything, but you would like to tweak a few things do not hesitate to ask. Worst that could happen is I say no, and we put our creative minds together and find something that will suit us both...

When it comes to stories I do not what to plan out every little detail. I refuse to play out a story like I am following a script. The background scenarios or plot idea must be agreed on of course, but from there I want our character to develop, mingle, learn who the other characters are. While we are planning, I do not want info on your character, I wanna learn what they are like, who they are, the whole nine yards in character. I like surprises, if I know all the details I'll get bored and slow down on replying and eventually quit replying. The surprises and the twists is what will make me keep coming back for more.​

Index of Thread
Post 1:
  • Info About Me
  • Index of Thread for Easy Navigation

Post 2:
  • Preffered Methods of Role Playing
  • Current Stories
  • Available Spots
  • Kinks (Flist Once its Made

Post 3:
  • Plots- Amount of ** indicates craving level.
  • Rough Ideas

Post 4:
  • Taken Plots

RE: Violets Desires (fxm)

Methods: in order that I prefer them.
  • Email
  • Thread
  • Pm

Current Stories:

• On Hold:

Available Spots Open:
  • Email
  • Email
  • Thread
  • Thread
  • Thread

My Link To F-List
  • https://www.f-list.net/c/serenity%20s

RE: Violets Desires (fxm)

These are the plots I have that are available. I am also interested in others, but this is just what I currently have. If there is something in the next post you are interested in, I may decided to take on another version.

The amount of **** indicated my craving level for that particular plot.

1.Band Rivals and Lovers: *****
They were childhood best friends and high school sweethearts. They had a passion for music and eventually formed their own band. She was the female (or lead) vocalist, and he (whatever role in the band you'd like to play). One day she was approached by a talent agency and is informed that they'd like her to audition for a band that is currently looking to replace their lead vocalist. Assuming her boyfriend would support her following her dreams to sing for a signed band, she goes for it and makes it into the band. His reaction is less than thrilled and it leads to a break up just before she moves away to be closer to the band and the recording studio.Years pass, the band is a hit and is hitting top charts. Meanwhile he and their old band slowly work their way up. They replace her with a new vocalist, he meets someone new, and it appears the two have moved on. His band eventually gets signed to a label and is getting their big break. To celebrate, they throw a big concert for their home town. Much to his surprise, she shows up. She didn't want to miss the bands first concert as a signed band and despite thinking that he never wanted to see her again, she keeps the promise to herself. But he and the band mates spot her in the crowd. The reunion is awkward. It wasn't as angry as their departure. In fact, it goes a little better than expected when the two get some time alone to catch up and meet up over the days.

2. A Game Called Cat and Mouse ***
He is the high-school bully, the boy that every other guys wants to be or wants to hang out with. He is always gotten what he wanted whether it be through smooth charm, intimidation or manipulation. She is the high school door mat, an outcast made easily into the scapegoat. She is far from a Herminine with a genious IQ . She is not the next Marvel Superhero, or the next girl next door. She is simply...just a girl. A girl living with her aunt that barely tolerates her, even ignores her most of the time. She is no gossip. She keeps to herself and keeps silent about her past and home life. Only time most people hear her speak is when she is answering a question a teacher asks..or when he gets her riled up. He seems to be the only one who can get under her skin and push her buttons if you will. Truth be told, he has a secret. He makes her his number one favorite target for a reason, and it is not what everyone else thinks. It is to see this outcast shine while knowing she could never be his. But the universe has its way off forcing a fated couple together in the most unique and interesting ways, especially when they fail to take the steps on their own.

3. To Trust or Not to Trust ***
A perfect couple, happily engaged hit a rough spot. They were in a terrible accident, the guy suffered only a few bruises and hairline fracture to his wrist. The girl, suffering the worst has been in a coma for almost a year. When she wakes her fiance is ecstatic, overjoyed and grateful. There is just one small problem, she does not remember him. There are no memories of them together, she lost three years of her life to the abyss inside her head. Can her apparent fiance bring forth those memories, make her fall in love with him all over again? Or is everything lost to the darkness and will he walk away?

4. Reading Between The Lines:************
Serenity Salvatore was a senior in high school. Not the queen bee of school, she was an outcast of sorts. A mix between the nerd, and emo/goth girl. Her english teachers assigns the class a pen pal, the pen pals are soldiers over fighting a war. ( Made up, or real.) Not quiet liking the idea, but wanting the grade, she sets out writing the soldier... Little did she know, she was about to find a true friend when she starts reading. What happens when he announces he's coming back to the states on leave? **Slow-Paced**

5. Friends Turned Lovers:****
Serenity Salvator and __{insert YC name}__have been friends since they were in diapers. Inseparable from the start, there was nothing they hid from each other. Until one night at a party their senior year they sleep together, waking up the next morning wrapped up in each other's arms. What do they do? Where do they take things?

Pairings:
  • Teacher/Student
  • Boss/Intern
  • Popular Guy/Outcast or shy girl
  • Outcast guy/ Good-Popular Girl
  • Neighbor/Girl Next Door
  • Father/Daughter (On occasion)
  • Brother/Sister (On occasion)

The list could go one forever. If its not listed, just ask.

Rough Ideas:

1.Looking for my Mr.Grey...************
I am looking for a plot filled roleplay introducing me into the bdsm side of the role play universe... If you think you are the one to accomplish this then send me a pm and we can discuss a plot that you have or we can brainstorm together to find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom