Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kuziya and NeoRulez Big Time Choices

kuziya

Star
It was another day of high school and James was late. He had spent twenty minutes fixing his hair. As the pretty boy ran, grabbing his backpack he sighed. "Another day of school." He said as he ran out of the door.

James was sixteen-years-old. He had chestnut brown hair and hazel eyes. He had been going to school ever since he had moved here. Then he had been running late every time.

James ran to the school and slipped into the classroom as the late bell rang. He sat in the back and sighed. Another long day.

Unlike James, Kendall was already in his seat, ready for class to began. He didn't spend too much time as home, he wore some demon jeans, a black shirt, and whatever shoes he could find.

There wasn't anything to worry about anymore. His girlfriend Jo and him had broken up. They were King and Queen of school that is until two broke up. At first he was heartbroken but not anymore. He just got used to it. There's no point of dwelling on a relationship.

Thiguh since he was single, girls flocked themselves stbhim, which frankly is troublesome. Guess that is what he gets for having gold looks.

Just look at him, he has green eyes, his hair is dirty blond, with brown sideburns, and plus he has dimples. Now that is the extra package. Or so that is girls thought of him as of course.

James sighed as the class began. He looked around and noticed Kendall. Several girls were oogling him, but some were paying attention. He brushed his t-shirt and leaned back in his chair. He thought about his two best friends Logan and Carlos. Then his mind changed to Kendall. He had heard that Kendall had broken up with Joe. James thought this was a good thing because he never liked her. He had always thought that Kendall could have had any other girl. They were practically throwing themselves at him.

As for James girls had wanted to date him, but he had come out months ago and had dated Jet Stetson. That had gone badly and so he was single once again. Good to know that Jet wasn't in this class. He was hoping that he didn't have any classes with the blonde.

Kendall saw James's eyes on him, he thought nothing of it though. Probably he was looking at some girl perhaps? The blonde really didn't know. He didn't know James too well. All new knew he was good looking and was going out with some girl but they broke.

Funny, that they both single. Kendall couldn't help but wonder what brunet was like. He's different from other guys here. He's more food looking that's for sure, however there's something else too. But at this point he didn't know what.

James wanted to talk to Kendall but wondered if he thought that he was wanting something. Maybe later? The pretty boy was hopeful. Maybe he could ask Logan to do some detective work. Find out if he was gay too or if he actually liked girls. While the teacher droned on and on James sent a text
Logie it's Jamie I need you to do you me a favor. James
What's up? Logan
Do you have the next class with Kendall? James
Yeah I think you and me do why? Logan
I need you to do some detective work. James
What kind of detective work? Logan
Oh well you know find out personal information. James
You want me to find out his um well life don't you? Logan
Yeah. James
Hmm maybe. Logan
ppppppllllleeeeaaaaaassssseeee!!! James
All right! Fine! You are so owing me after this! Logan
Thanks Logie! James

As the class ended he grinned. He slipped out following Kendall to the next class. He sat in the back, but saw Logan sit with kendall. He gave James a look, but the brunette grinned widely and Logan shrugged at him and turned away. This better work. James thought smiling lightly.

Kendall quickly went to his class, it wasn't far so he got there before anyone else. Strange as it seems, it got really weird when Logan sat next to him. If he can recalled the lat time he talked to Logan was in third grade. Might as well start up a conversation the blonde supposed.

"Hey Logan," He greeted, pleasantly. "How have you been the past few years?"

"Pretty good. Finally got Carlos to be mine!" He grinned widely. "Anyway I heard that you broke up with Joe that right?" He asked casually shooting James a look."Oh well." He said shrugging. "There more fish in the sea I guess."

James was trying hard not to laugh as Logan talked to Kendall. Man Logie you are so hopeless at conversation. James thought grinning and watching Kendall's reaction. He had to know what the Blonde thought of this.

"That's good news, I am around of you!" The blonde replied, returning the griin. "Yeah, I guess it wasn't meant to be." He said, closing his eyes. "You're right I should be looking for someone not sulking over Joe." A shimmer glitter in Kendall's green eyes. Logan really cheered him up. "Thanks man." He patted him on the back to show his gratitude.

"Your welcome." He said as James groaned. He hadn't gotten any real info about Kendall. Maybe the teacher could make them pair off into groups for something. Or he could actually man up and talk to him. He sighed maybe that would work. Just talk to him. He's a human being so just do it!

Mrs. Lee came into the classroom telling everyone that they will be having a project on relationships. She told them they are to be pretend to be married to the other. Also, told everyone who they partner was. James and Kendall surprisingly got picked as partners.

Yeeeessssss. James was screaming in his head as he moved to sit with Kendall. Yes. Thank you. Logan rolled his eyes at James. "Uh hi Kendall." James said grinning widely. He couldn't believe he was talking to the awesomest boy ever. Logan gave him a look like don't blow this then went to sit with his partner. "So um hwonder how this will go?" James asked still smiling widely at the dirty blonde.

"It is nice to meet you James." Kendall smiled st his partner happily. It was nice to know hr had a friendly partner. "So.... how are you?" The blonde was socially awkward this he didn't know to say his sentence correctly without being seen as socially awkward

"Yeah--yeah nice to meet you." He saw Logan give him a go-for-it look. "I'm fine. Actually more than fine now." He said smiling. He couldn't stop staring at him. God he was so beautiful and handsome! He barely focused on the teacher as she explained the project. "So um Kendall do--do you want to get some lunch together? You know just to get to know each other." He added quickly.

"I would love that, it's great idea, I like you, we might have a lot of things in common." Kendall eager to know James as well. He sees like a nice guy not to mention handsome.

James blushed under the compliments. "O--ok cool." Inside he was saying yes yes. Logan smiled at him and James flushed. He had done it. Yes! He tried to pay attention, but inside he was so happy. He had lunch with the awesome Kendall!

"You look fairly warm, arm you sick?" Kendall asked, placing a hand on his forehead. "Hmm," He said, gripping his chin. "Your good." He grinned soon afterwards.

Some girls were jealous. Why did the cutest among school had to be partners this is so unfair!

James blushed more as he smiled into Kendall's touch. "Thanks I uh well--" Smooth James. Just smooth. Now your tongue tied around him. He groaned. He had just met him he couldn't tell Kendall the cutest boy ever that he had a crush on him and had one ever since they had started to go to school together. "So--the project." He grasped for something to talk about. In his mind he groaned again. That's all he could find to talk about? Oh god!

A drawing realization samck Kendall dead in the face. "Oh yeah," He deadpanned. " The project!" Rummaging through his bag, he gabbed penvil and paper. "So," The blonde started off. "What kind of job do you want?"

Waiting for his partner's answer expectantly, Kendall was passed a handout for him and James to look over. It basically said all the things a married couple would have and would experienced together.

Job. Hmm that should have been easy, but around him James had trouble saying it without sounding stupid. "I-I wanna be a doctor! My mom is Brook and I guess I want to follow her. How about you?" He asked grinning. That had gone well right?

"That sounds great! But I want to be a music teacher, I always had a passion for music." Kendall replied back, beaming at his partner.

""Music sounds awesome! There was one other job I would love to do, but people tell me to be realistic! It's-it's being an actor or singer!" He felt his cheeks heat then grinned widely. "I know I would be awesome! However I guess I had to settle for being a doctor like Logie over there!" The boy brushed several of his brown locks into place. His hair as usual looked perfect and that was how he kept it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom