Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to Bed your Daddy (Omako x demented tiger)

The last hour leg of the drive was a rather awkward silence, Oliver looking over to see Sarah smiling hopefully. The truth was, they both probably knew how he felt; it was their reactions to them that contrasted. Parking the car in the driveway at the lake, he undid his seatbelt and looked over to her. "Sarah, I want you to tell me how long you've been thinking this. I find it hard to believe that it really all started yesterday when you... caught me."

Sarah undid her belt, and turned to look at her father. She smiled at him sweetly. "I guess it started when I was 16, maybe 15, and it seemed all the other girls were popping thier cherries, so to speak, and everyone kept expecting me to do so any day too. They all thought I was just a big slut, there for the taking, especially since I had the biggest boobs in middle school, and was already a C-cup freshman year. I got through it by telling myself I'd save myself for my dream man. Then yesterday, I realized that all along, even since then, that my dream man was you. I love you, Daddy, and I want you to be my first. Maybe my only..." As she spoke, she reached over and caressed her father's chest, all the way down to his beltline. Her fingers caressed his crotch again.

Though he didn't reach out to return her touch, Oliver was sitting there unable to move, feeling like a deer in headlights. This was his Sarah, Daddy's little princess, his sweet little baby girl. He couldn't do something like this with her, take advantage of her youthful naivety. "Sarah, I'm flattered that you love me so much, and I'm glad you wanted to stay pure for the right man, but are you sure it's me? I'm your father, it's wrong. Even if we did, you could never marry me, we could never go on dates, and what about children? Are you sure you want to risk all that?" His hand fell on hers, neither pulling it in nor pushing it away.

"Tastes change, Daddy," Sarah assured him. "And I'm still young. And I can't think of any other man I'd rather be with more, Daddy..." She gently grasped his zipper, and leaned in to kiss his mouth.

He once again didn't back up from the kiss, though there was still clear indecision in his posture as he slightly pressed his lips to hers. "Sarah, why don't we try taking things slowly? Maybe seeing bits of your fantasy play out will let you see what it's like and change your mind before you do something too rash." He at least wanted to buy him a reprieve, though the second of his two heads seriously disagreed.

(Sorry, just don't want to play out the sex scene to early. Plus, this lets her be more overt if she wants to tease/tempt him)

((How about she just gives him a handjob or something, and/or they make out for a bit))

Sarah was disappointed when her father barely gave her much of a kiss in return. "Why would I want to change my mind?" she asked. "I'm tired of being the only girl who doesn't have a boyfriend because all the boys are immature dicks. Besides, Dad, I know how you feel about me. Your - penis - says it all." She released his zipper, only to run her finger along his bulge.

(For this scene, sure. Move onto other stuff over a few scenes like before bed, in the shower, swimming at the lake, scenes like that)

He felt her fingers running along his slowly hardening bulge, looking down into her eyes as he ran his hand along her cheek. "You know I love you more than anything in the world, Sarah. It's just that this is a lot for me to think about, even if I do want it." He leaned down, now being the one to kiss her this time.

Sarah accepted the kiss with one of her own. She hoped that meant her father accepted her desire. She ran her hand back up his bulge towards his zipper, and slowly began to pull it down. With her other hand, she reached over his shoulder, and pulled herself in until her left breast touched his chest.

He leaned into her as they kissed, feeling her hand reach inside to stroke his length while her chest pressed against him. "You certainly don't take after your mother here." He hesitantly ran a hand over her covered breast as they made out in the car.

Sarah reached into her father's fly, and quickly found his dick ((is he wearing underwear?)). She gasped in surprise when he touched her breast. Her heart skipped a beat. This was the first time a stranger had touched her breast. Her father's hand tickled her. She could feel her nipples hardening. She looked up at her father again with a rapturous smile, and kissed him again, on the lips, expecting yet another kiss in return.

(Yeah, but his erection poked through the slit in the front of his boxers)

As she smiled up at him, Oliver couldn't help but smile back down at his adorable little girl, feeling her stroke him through his fly. He slowly began to move his hand, rubbing her tit, admiring how soft it felt through her shirt, her nipple poking against him even through her bra.

((actually, she is wearing a bra. And I'll save the dirty talk for when they finally consummate thier relationship))

Sarah gasped and thrust her tits outward. Her father's hand felt so strong and firm on her breast, even through her shirt and bra. This was what she'd always dreamed of. She found the flap of her father's underwear, and from there, his dick. She pulled back the flap, and gently slid her hands around his penis. This was her first time touching an actual, real live cock. It felt warm to her touch, and soft, and strong. She lightly caressed the shaft, then gave it a gentle squeeze, feeling the pulsing veins. She was amazed at how big and thick it was. This was better than the pictures.

Sarah's hand felt amazingly soft and delicate around his cock, which pulsed in her hand as she squeezed and caressed the shaft. Oliver groaned, worrying he'd lose control if they went too much longer. He leaned down to kiss her, wanting to satisfy her for now and get settled into the house. With his other hand, he played with both her boobs, kissing her passionately with his tongue. He was trying to do something near impossible and make her cum from a kiss and touching her breasts, figuring she'd be alright stopping after that for now.

Sarah kissed her father back, and moaned with pleasure as he massaged her breast. His hand felt so much better than her own. She pulled herself closer into her father and gently started to caress his penis, mimicking the strokes she'd seen him doing the day before. She got so close to her father, the bare flesh of her midriff brushed his shirt.

Her hand's touch was getting to feel better than he expected, but Oliver couldn't cum first, or at least not without satisfying her too. One of his hands drifted down to her midriff, rubbing her tummy as he struggled internally with the notion of moving it down any lower, knowing there'd be no going back if her touched her there.

Sarah gasped and stretched, thrusting her tits into her father's chest, while stretching her stomach and allowing her shirt to ride up. "Rub my tummy, Daddy!" she moaned. Her stomach had always been sensative, ever since she was a small girl. The feel of her father's big strong hand caressing it was exhilerating. She ground her left breast against his chest, pleasuring herself in that way too. She stroked her father's rock hard penis faster, trying to drive him to cum, and convince him that she was the perfect woman for him.

He was a bit relieved that she actually wanted him to keep his touch on her tummy instead of going lower. He kept caressing it, rubbing her soft skin as his cock head stuck out, feeling her stroke it more as it pulsed in her hand. "Are you feeling good, Sarah? Are you going to cum?"

"I think I just might!" gasped Sarah. "Oh, Daddy, I love you!" She kissed his lips again, and stroked his penis harder and faster now, relishing how it felt so hot and solid in her hand, as well as the way it pulsed and quivered, almost as if it too was as excited by her touch as she was with her father's.

His cock was twitching in her hand as he returned the kiss and rubbed her soft belly. "Sarah, I'm not going to last much longer either." His throbbing was a sign he was getting close. He kept playing with her to push her past that threshold before he lost it himself.

Sarah shivered with delight, and pushed her breast against her father. She rubbed her father's cock vigorously. She shivered with delight as she felt herself close to cumming just from grinding her breast against him, and from the soft massage of her stomach. She kissed her father again, this time running her tongue along his lips.

Oliver didn't extend his tongue, too focused on the feelings they were exchanging as he began to cum and he rubbed and squeezed her soft tummy and her breast, groaning into her mouth as his seed flew up and onto her hand and arm.

Now Sarah cummed, giggling with delight as she allowed herself to collapse onto her father. She rubbed his penis for several minutes more before giving it a loving squeeze. Then she just lay there, sprawled across the center of the car, snuggled against her father's chest, with his twitching penis clutched lovingly in her hand.

Oliver felt good, certainly closer to Sarah after that, but still a bit of guilt that he'd actually touched his little girl. "Why don't we go inside and unpack? If things go as you hope, we're gonna be here longer than I thought." He gently sat her back up, getting out of the car to carry some bags inside. He wondered what other things she'd try to use in her seduction during their stay.

Sarah smiled as her father pushed her back. She slowly and reluctantly let go of his penis, allowing her fingers to lightly caress its length. She wiped his cum off her arm, and just sat there, breathing heavily. Her breasts heaved as she played very first handjob over and over again in her mind. She looked over at her father with a sultry smile, then got out of the car. She circled to intercept him, and put her hand on his chest. "Your dick's still out," she giggled, looking down at his crotch.

He looked down, realizing that he indeed hadn't put his cock back in his shorts, too distracted trying to find something to do after they'd just finished playing with each other in the car. "Why don't you run inside and get settled into your room, maybe have a shower or something?" They had worked up a bit of a sweat like that. He turned, hastily trying to get away before she tried something else.

Back
Top Bottom