Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to Bed your Daddy (Omako x demented tiger)

Her father had hit it right on the head why Sarah wasn't so much repulsed as she was fascinated and enamored by the sight of her father stroking his swollen cock. "Dad, I am beating guys off with a stick. God, they think because they're future Frat Brothers of America that they're entitled to date me. Ugh! It's like half the boys are Beavis, and the other half are Butt-head. I wish all boys were like you: strong and handsome, and knew how to treat a lady like a princess."

"Well, it's kinda sad to hear you can't seem to find a good guy among them, but you'll always be Daddy's little princess at least." He smiled as he brought over the two plates of spaghetti, setting them down on the table for each of them. "So if we go to the lake, do you have every thing you're going to want?"

"Yes, Daddy," Sarah agreed, scanning her father's sturdy, rugged body. "I got everything I want. I just need to pack it. And maybe consolidate some stuff. I want to have room to take more than just a dozen different types of swimsuits."

"Alright then. Why don't you go pack after dinner and get started on your homework? Then we can have the entire weekend to ourselves." He took a bite from his food, looking her in the eye as best he could despite her plunging neckline.

Sarah smiled, and ate her food. After dinner, she went to her room and did as her father suggested: homework first, then packing. She took special care to select outfits that wouldn't appear intentionally slutty, but would still showcase enough of her curves - and some skin - to arouse any man, so she hoped. Even her swimsuits were carefully chosen to be not too small, but small enough to bring out the size of her breasts and the shape of her hips. When she was finished, she undressed for bed, and passed out around 11 o'clock, wearing only her panties and an oversized t-shirt.

Oliver went about getting anything else they would need: towels, some food and drinks, his own clothing, the suntan lotion, toiletries, etc. Having finished his packing, he went to knock on Sarah's door and make sure she wasn't up ridiculously late. Peering in, he noted she'd passed out on top of the be half-dressed. Walking in, he shook her awake, perhaps putting a bit more into his touch than needed. "You'll get a cold sleeping on top of the blanket dressed like that." Having used up his excuse to linger, he gave her a little kiss on the fore head and walked back to his own room to sleep after a brief "tiring out" session.

The next morning saw him packing the car before Sarah was awake so they could get on the road quickly.

On Saturday morning, Sarah got up, stretched, and showered. She paused, as usual, to play with herself under the hot water: massaging her breasts and stomach, and finger-fucking her pussy. This time, though, instead of using her father as the template of her dream man, she went ahead and used him, clearly picturing his big, thick cock sliding into her tight, virginal pussy. "Daddy..." she moaned, when she cummed.

After her shower, she dressed in a tanktop, a plaid button-down shirt (whose sleeves she rolled up, and bottom she tied off to cradle her breasts and showcase her midriff), and a pair of heels. She tied her black hair in a ponytail, and came over to kitchen for breakfast. "Morning, Daddy," she chirped to her father, giving him a nice, long hug.

Feeling her hug him, Oliver turned and put an arm over her as well. "Morning sweetie. Did you sleep well?" Something seemed a bit different about her this morning. Sarah seemed much more lively and happy. Her choice of dress was also something he seldom saw, though better not to chastise her for wanting to try something different. "So, what would you like for breakfast before we go?"

Sarah held onto her father for just a moment more, enjoying the feeling of pressing her breasts against his muscular chest. She resisted the urge to grind the exposed flesh of her belly against his shirt. "I can just serve myself some cereal," Sarah assured her father, when she released him. She walked over to the pantry to get a bowl. "I slept well. I couldn't find my black 2 inch heels, so I thought I'd go for my pink ones. You wouldn't have seen my other heels, have you?"

"First the bras, now heels. Why don't I just buy you an entire new wardrobe." He joked as he took some eggs and sausage to the table to eat his own breakfast. "In seriousness, I don't think I've seen them. Maybe they got swept in when I packed all our shoes. So, do you wanna ride in the back and sleep a bit more?" Even though she was old enough to ride shotgun, she sometimes laid down in the back of the car during their early morning drives to sleep in after they left.

"I'd like that very much, thank you," Sarah giggled, scarfing down her breakfast. When she was finished, she threw her stuff in the sink. "I'll ride up front with you, Daddy," she told him. "In the meantime, let me see if I can find my heels. I know I wore them yesterday. I think they might still be in the foyer. Let me go check..." She walked out of the kitchen, like she usually did in the mornings. It was only when she spotted her heels, right where she'd left them, that she realized she ought to have taken the opportunity to turn her walk into a strut. Well, that's what I get for wearing high heels since I was 5, the way other girls wear flats.

Finishing his own food a while after, Oliver washed the last few dishes and then headed to meet her in the foyer. "Did you find your heels?" He asked her as he waited before they left. Opening the door, he headed out to the car, unlocking the doors and climbing into the driver's side while waiting for her to come out.

"Found them," Sarah said, coming over to the car. She tried to do that sultry walk her friends did, but walking heels was just so natural, she quickly reverted to her normal gait. She climbed into the car, and closed the door. She slipped on her belt, taking extra care to make sure the shoulder strap fit in between her boobs. "All set to go!"

Seeing her walk like that, Oliver laughed a bit to himself, thinking Sarah was just trying to look more poised in her heels as she walked. When she sat down, he noticed the strap of the seatbelt was pushing her top in, not only emphasizing the curves of her breasts, but also baring more of her midriff. Trying to ignore that for now, he backed out of the driveway and started onto the road. The drive would be about two hours in the car.

"So, what made you wanna sit up front this time? You usually like to crash in the back and sleep a bit longer on these car rides." He started to try and make conversation to fill the time.

"I don't know," shrugged Sarah, her breasts bouncing as she did so. "I guess I really don't feel that sleepy. Did you sleep well, Daddy?"

"I slept pretty well." And he did, though the morning wood he woke up with coupled with what he remembered of his dreams worried him a bit. He'd been having a nice little tryst with a young woman at home, things getting pretty intense and kinky. Part way through, she got off the bed and turned around to properly strip naked. When she turned around, he was face-to-face with Sarah. He'd woken before anything happened, but the image worried him. It had only started that night, and he wondered and worried why.

"So, what're you looking forward to when we get there?"

Sarah hesitated. Truth be told, she was looking forward to watching her father's pants bulge with that big, thick cock of his. She wanted to feel his big, strong hands groping her breasts and teasing her stomach, and to take her father inside her pussy, and finally loose her virginity in the arms of the only man she had and could ever love. Unfortunately, he was sitting right next to her. She fumbled for words, but could not speak. She could think of no excuse to give. She started to blush. She giggled nervously.

"Oh, you're blushing. Got something or someone on your mind? Maybe there is a boy you didn't tell me about." He laughed as they continued driving, watching the road fly by as they got onto the highway.

"Huh... Well..." Sarah said, looking away. A naughty thought entered her head, which only made her blush more. Unfortunately, she didn't dare follow through, at least not here, on the highway, least she cause her dad to crash. She prefered to wait until they reached a more secluded secondary route. Yet the more she thought about it, the more she worried about how her father would react. Would he freak out? Would he try and send her away? Then again, he was a guy, she did give him erections, and guys were supposed to like when girls gave them erections - especially girls like Sarah. So she anxiously waited.

"Well, didn't give an answer, guess I won't get one." He chuckled and reached over to ruffle her hair, not really sure what was going through her head.

About an hour later, Oliver looked about the road, noticing a detour sign for a rest stop. Figuring he might as well make a rest stop and get a drink or something, he turned off the road, driving out of traffic towards the gas station.

Now, on this lightly trafficked road, Sarah saw her chance. She took a moment to compose herself, then, with her heart pounding, she turned to face her father.

"Daddy, yesterday, when I got home, I..." she paused, not wanting to sound like she was traumatized or disgusted. "I saw... you... your..." She was so excited - and scared - she couldn't speak straight. "You had your... thing... out..." To illustrate what she was talking about - and because she couldn't contain her anxiety or her patience any longer - she reached over with her right hand, and gently patted his crotch. She rested her hand there.

Hearing her mention what she saw yesterday caused Oliver's blood to suddenly run cold, pulling the car over to try and explain himself to her. Before a word could leave his mouth, he felt her hand on his crotch, just letting it sit now as he looked over to her. "Sarah, what are you doing?!"

"Daddy," Sarah said, keeping her hand on her father's crotch. "I think you're very, very handsome. And you're such a gentleman: smart, strong, rugged, and chivalrous. You're everything I could ever want in a man. And seeing you yesterday made me realize just how much I want you to..." Her heart was pounding in her chest as she reached up with her thumb and teased his zipper.

He looked into her eyes as she spoke, seeing real sincerity in what she was saying, which both flattered and worried him, as much for what he thought as she was thinking. He reached down, pulling her hand away from his zipper. "Sarah, I love you dearly, and I'm happy you think so highly of your father, but I need time to think about this, and this is hardly the place." He leaned down, giving her a brief peck on the lips. "We'll talk a bit more when we get to the lake, okay?"

He had to be the strong father for her, have willpower to resist if she didn't.

Perhaps there was hope, thought Sarah, as her father pecked her on the lips. She kissed him back, as breifly as thier contact lasted. Her father had never kissed her lips. Did that mean he really returned her feelings. She sank back into her seat with a hopeful smile on her face as her father promised to give her more attention at the lake. She was starting to get horny now.

Back
Top Bottom